Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Male..historical RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jennajen91

Hello, my name is Jenna. I have been role playing for 4 years now but I just joined this site today. I am looking for a dominant guy to Roleplay with. The scene is historical and I would like to stick to the rules of the time, but I understand that Ancient Rome was hundreds of years ago and most people don't know about the rules of the time. I have had this scene in mind for a long time and I have been looking for the right to play with. I just want a detailed guy, that knows a little history. He's dominant and will take what he wants if he doesn't get it after a while. I will try to send at least four (4) or more, lines per post. I would like the guy to match that. I am NOT into young (under 18), bathroom play, or beastiality. I am a people pleaser so if you have any changes or ideas, we can do that. This would be a long term Roleplay, I have a very flexible schedule so I should be on whenever to make our schedules work. If I haven't lost you yet, keep reading for the scene.

Scene:

I was given to the Domina by the Dominus, after he bought me from one of the roman soldiers. I was a captive of war and now a slave.it took a while for me to get used to my new position and now I just go through day to day life as the Domina's favorite. I am always by her side, helping to get her ready for the day, bathing her, satisfying her needs while he husband is away. I did run once but I was quickly caught and spanked in front of the gladiators, with the threat if I ran again I would be given to the Gladiators and I would spend the remainder of my life as your whore. I have been very good since then, I haven't batted an eyelash in the wrong direction.

The day I was spanked in front of the men, I caught your attention. You are the champion gladiator, you have been for a year or two now. You are trying to buy your freedom and you have more then enough to do so and buy a house in the city. The Dominus will not let you go because you have brought a lot of money to his household. The women flock to you, spread their legs. Do what ever you ask them too. All of them except for me, I have to come down past the pits (where the gladiators stay) to grab wine for the Domina and every time I come down you have stopped me and tried to get me to come to bed with you but I always say no.

I've always been interested in ancient Greece and ancient Rome, and I'm interested in this. When I'm given a great amount of details, I can easily match about four or so lines as a reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom