Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Delving Deeper~ My Journal of Stuffs.

My stupid laptop crashed and isn't wanting to type correctly. I am hoping to have it fixed soon. Sorry for the inconvenience. On phone but not good for posting. Sorry.

A sinus infection, combined with my allergies, have me down at the moment. Sorry to all my partners. My normal meds aren't working so trying different things.

So our internet box was killed when lightening struck our apartment building earlier this week. Time Warner is taking their sweet ass time in replacing it. Needless to say I am down for the count. We are hoping to have this fixed/replaced by next weekend. In other news, it gives me more time to heal up and feel better, lol.

Down with bilateral kidneystones... out until futher notice. Feel free to contact. Will be off and on and out and about so I will EVENTUALLY return the PM. Thanks.

I have returned and am back to playing. I am on mostly during the day for play and planning and can maybe respond to pm's at night for OCC and planning. thanks!

Please pray for a Christmas miracle for my little family. Due to miscalculations we will not be having Christmas. No tree, stockings, no gifts and no special meal. All I can do is cry, but that doesn't help. So just send your good vibes, thoughts and prayers our way. Please and thank you.

*lots of hugs*
Sweetie....2015 is just....just the WORST! I honestly can say I've never hated a year more than this one. Honest to fucking god. So many people I care about have been suffering....me and my family have been suffering...just...yeah. Fuck this year.

My thoughts are with you. I'm sending out as much positivity as I possibly can. You are such a dear, sweet person. I hope that you can find whatever happiness you deserve and you truly deserve tons. Love to you, sweetie. I mean that.
*more hugs and lots of snuggles*
<33333333333333

Thank you. Can I just sleep through these next few weeks and wake up in 2016???

A good thing did come of this, our church family is giving us some gift cards so we will have some sort of Christmas after all.

*just snuggles with*
I'm so glad to hear that. Every bit helps. And that'll certainly make your holiday brighter. May that glimmer only grow. <33333333333

Has it really been since 2015 when I last posted in here...

Well it's been crazy here and things are back to normal... doing PM RP strictly. No threads as of yet. Just trying to ease back into things...

I get so bored on these long nights. I have finished all my responses and now I have nothing to do. Been feeling ill, probably the reason all my rp's are caught up.

Update: stones they are trying to have me pass, but then I got a severe infection in my kidney so they had to do surgery to allow it to drain, then my appendix and gallbladder decide to go on the Fritz. So, needless to say I am recovering still. Staying with my parents and doing a lot of medication induced sleeping. I will be back as soon as possible. Everything is just crazy for me.

Back
Top Bottom