Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Delving Deeper~ My Journal of Stuffs.

So I will be away for a bit. My husband was admitted to the hospital under emergency conditions. They are not sure what is going on with him. Appendicitis, Crohns disease, gallstones, all have been named. Needless to say I am spending time at the hospital with him.

sorry for the inconvenience.

He's feeling much better now, even returned to work. so posting should resume. thankfully I'm off until the second of January so I was able to be with him.

:) Thanks LR :)

*** Also NOTE:

I will be away this weekend for Christmasy stuffs and New Years Prep. See ya Monday! ***

Ok so my lap top is dying and I need it for school... So, my time here will be limited until a few weeks when I can get a new one... Or something. I am stuck to my phone now... I hope I can be back on soon because I miss you already.

So... my laptop finally died. I mean, I knew it was coming, but I procrastinated... It died and I am left stranded with only my phone to save me and my kids laptop (the piece of crap).

Needless to say I won't be around much. I am hoping to get our income taxes back soon and get a new one... But for now no posts and only phone. Sorry.

I will try to make it to the library to post... or break down and use the kiddos this weekend. Not sure though. We'll see.

Thanks... Yeah I was really attached to mine. Thankfully I got everything off it I needed for school and the like and my kiddos, while annoying, isn't so bad.

YAY for a new laptop.... but boo for the process of figuring it all out. It's one with tiles, which while not annoying is very different to figure out where I want things to go

So it's been a while since I posted in here. But I just need to vent...

I hate when I work hard on something only to have it blow up in my face but not because of somethign I've done, but because someone steals my thunder.

I hate PM-ing partners that have fallen off the face of the earth, only to have them blow me off. Same with ones that drop and PM me to restart another one. Why... I loved the other one and I don't wanna.

I am too nice, I need to learn to tell people no and stop falling for their stupid talk to me tricks.

If I lose interest in an RP it's hard to get it back. I try not to force a partner into or to continue... why can't mine show me the same respect.

Ok I think that is all I need to fuss about lol

Ugh, so much is going on right now and it all just needs to be resolved. I went to the doctor yesterday to have my hip looked at, this is the first time he's been available to do so. Well all was fine and so he was going over the different possibilities of what it could be.

bursitis... this is what he came up with. It's a sac on the hip that creates lubricant for the ball joint of the hip and when it becomes infected or somehow doesn't work righ tit causes pain.

Well I'm on his table in my jeans and tee, smiling and content... then... He. touched. my. hip.

I. died.

Literally, i crumpled on that table into a sobbing heap. He goes, oops... sorry.

Well, it has been swollen and I have been hobbling ever since. he gave me non-steroidal antiinflammatory meds and said to take aleve for pain. The problem I am having is my meds put me to sleep and I wake up screaming because it hurts so bad.

I can't sit at the desk or even lay in bed with the lap top like I was a day or two ago. (Before, he touched it)

Today, I have pillows propping me up on the couch and blankets and cozies surrounding me. Hopefully this works.... and camping next week.... ugh. I'm a bit miffed about it all.

So I will be going in for physical therapy and if that doesn't work I may need shots or even -gulp- surgery... I hope things heal and are solved before all that.

Please note!

I will be away on vacation again. this time at a state park, sleeping in an RV but still enjoying the out of doors and spending quality time away from technology!

Out from Thursday July 24 pm until Monday July 28 pm

THEN... I return to work on the 30th so.... so long summer break! and hello work. SO, needles to say i will not be around as much. please give me a poke if I take to long. I may hold off my return until after I've adjusted to working again. Having the whole summer off REALLY spoiled me!

Ugh. I hate to admit it but I am bored tonight and I don't want to post. I think I may be losing my muse for a lot of my stories... and that sucks. Right now I'm just giving it some time to, hopefully, make a full recovery.

Then again there are some I could just continuously post for and that might be why there is a lack of muse for the others. I hate to admit it but sadly this is more likely and probably the case.

I apologize to all my partners.

PM me if you have questions... I don't bite but if I haven't posted for you this is probably the case, sadly. We might need to work on some stuff.... ugh. sorry.

I am under a lot of pressure with work and my hone life. This week has been a disaster and I don't even know what to do. I can't stop crying I am that stressed. I am going to take a few days a figure stuff out and try to relax. I am so stressed it isn't funny.... should be back by this Friday.

Hey all... I'm not going to be around much for a little while. I believe I have a kidney stone or a kidney infection. Not sure which but I am in a lot of pain and it's hard for me to concentrate on anything...

graphics-get-well-soon-633042.gif

Thanks! I'm feel a little better tonight. Enough to post but If my partners want to hold off on posting, that is fine since I'm not 100% yet and also, this weekend is a busy one.

Awww sweety that must be some hella bad pain! *offers hot drinks, blankies n hugs*..... and goes to post for her to give her something to read.

B6xITqGIAAA15k6.jpg:large

It's short-I'm wicked sorry! My pain pills were thoroughly worn off when I started your post so it's embarrassingly small! I'm all drugged up again now, lol. How you doing hon? Are you taking care of yourself? *offers some virtual morphine* lols

It is short, but I think I know what he is doing... Mine will be equally small unless I get carried away. lol, it happens. I'm drinking tons of water, taking tylenol regularly and resting. How are you doing? Well, I hope.

Back
Top Bottom