Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Kitty Sisters (Bass EXE X Fancy Brat)

Jake gasped and moaned again. "Y-Yes, Elly...I-I'm finnnnneeeee...." He whined out in pleasure.

They weren't really sure if he was fine based of the sounds he was making, but since he said he was alright, then they decided to just keep going like this. Eventually, Mimi had gotten a bit curious about trying what Elly was doing, and pretty soon, they were both running their tongue over his throbbing member.

Jake groaned loudly, twitching in absolute pleasure. A blush streaked across his face. "Girls...this is amazing!"

Hearing his words really made them want to do even better, and Mimi lowered her head a little to start teasing his balls, running her tongue over them and occasionally sucking on them. Elly would move up to the head of his cock, spreading her lips to take him inside as she suckled lovingly over it.

Jake whined in pleasure, clenching his hands on the sheets. "G-girls...k-keep going...y-you're doing amazinnnng!"

In hearing their Master's 'command', of course the girls would keep it up. Elly took a little more of his cock in her mouth as she bobbed her head, moaning softly as the vibrations would run over his cock. As for Mimi, she had started to gently nibble at his balls while she had them in her mouth, not enough to harm him of course.

Jake moaned loudly. "G-girls...I-I'm gonna....c-climax....i-if you don't want it in your mouth, let go..." He managed to say.

The two girls had heard his warning, though they continued for now. If anyone would have to worry about getting it in her mouth, it was Elly. She pulled her head back, though she was still sucking on the tip a little. Mimi could feel that his balls were twitching like crazy, having stored up a good amount of seed. No doubt he'd release a good deal since he hadn't felt anything quite like this.

Of course, Elly was a bit surprised as he shot his seed directly in her mouth, the hot substance providing an odd taste. She backed off a little as it was too much for her to try and swallow, so a good deal landed on her face and chest. Elly at least tried to swallow what had gotten into her mouth, though she couldn't say she was used to the taste. Mimi eventually pulled back as well, the thought of tasting it coming to min, but she wasn't exactly sure she should. "Er...Master? Are you all right?" she asked. She glanced back to her sister, who still looked a little surprised with all the cum on her.

Jake was panting heavily, his chest rising and falling. "Yes....Yes...you girls did amazing." He whispered, smiling softly.

They were glad that their efforts had pleased him. Mimi went over to Elly to help clean her off, using her tongue to lap off whatever remained on her face. When she was all clean, they turned their attention back to Jake. "Master, shall we do something like this for you more often?" Elly asked, figuring it could be part of their work as maids now.

Jake smiled. "Sure." He then blushed. "Is that....all you wanted to do? Maybe...I could return the favor?" He asked.

The two girls looked at him curiously. "Well, we were really only supposed to wake you up." Mimi said. "I don't see how you'd have to repay us, Master. But what were you planning?" Elly asked.

Jake smiled before gently placing his hands on their respective crotches and began to slowly rub them.

The two girls both let out a little whimper as he put his hands to their sex, catching them by surprise. "Nng...M-Master...?" Mimi whined, wondering if it was really okay for them to do this.

"W-well...yes..." Mimi whined, not really used to anyone touching her like this. They both kept still though to let him to as he pleased. "If you really want to do this Master, we'll happily go along with it." Elly said, a low purr resonating in her throat.

Jake smiled. "G-good. I'll make you feel good." He rubbed their sex some more, slightly increasing in speed.

Their hands came to rest at his arms, squeezing gently as they tried to keep themselves in check as he pleased them. They had wanted to refrain from making any shameless sounds, though they would let out a few moans and whimpers still. He'd notice in time that they were both getting a little wet.

The two blushed a bit deeper, but they didn't have any objections. "W-we'll be fine, Master. Go ahead." Mimi said. Elly gave a little nod of her head to confirm she was fine.

The two girls both let out a little gasp as he slipped a finger into them, finding they were both pretty wet already from his attention. "Hnn...M-Master...oooh..." Elly whimpered softly, her voice a little shaky. Mimi's sounds had also gotten a little more lewd, her face getting red from embarrassment.

Back
Top Bottom