Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Kitty Sisters (Bass EXE X Fancy Brat)

The clothes that the girl had picked out were a little loose, but they wouldn't be falling o their bodies so easily. The underwear as perfect, though Jake would probably be able to get a peek every now and then. Both girls were of course a bit on the the skinny side, but they weren't boney. Mimi was the elder of the two, though not by much. She had C-cup breasts with thin arms and legs. There probably wasn't that much muscle on her body. Elly's breasts were a bit smaller, closer to B-cup. Being the more active of the two, her body was a bit more toned than her sister. Even so, they both had gone through quite a bit without having food or shelter for a while.

Jake averted his eyes and finished eating. "So. Where would you two like to sleep? There are plenty of rooms in here." He asked, smiling. Albert and Giovanni began to clear their plates and Jake's, leaving some food for the girls.

The girls had noticed that there were a few uninhabited rooms, and it was definitely possible for them to have their own rooms if they wanted. They knew they might be pushing it like that though. "Do you think we could have our room close to yours, Master?" Elly asked, finishing off the last bit of food from her plate.

"Oh! Thank you, Master!" Mimi had gone to wrap her arms around him, with Elly soon following. "You're giving us more than we deserve, Master. So please let us do all we can for you too!"

Jake blushed. Hot neko girls hugging him and calling him master? This was too much. "U-um...th-thanks...and...n-no problem..." He stammered, shyly hugging them back. He eventually let go. "I'm gonna go to bed. Sleep well."

(so I was thinking when things eventually get steamy, and they try to seduce him, and he asks what they're doing, one of them could answer with "we think Master is sexy, and we wanna repay him for all he's done for us." Just a thought. XD)

(I see it more as they'll start to notice he may want it if he's getting turned on by these girls constantly showering him with affection.)

The two girls could see that he was quite flustered as Albert had said, though he didn't seem to be bothered when it was them doing this to him. They were a bit disappointed that he had pulled away, but with what Albert had told them, they planned to keep it up for a while longer. "Good night, Master." Mimi said, watching go off to his room. She turned back to Albert. Are the rooms next to Master's ready for use?"

Albert nodded. "Of course. And don't worry. Just keep at him. Truth be told, he's very lonely, and needs female companionship. Keep showering him with affection. You're doing well." He smiled and led them to their rooms. "Tomorrow I will set out your maid outfits. Be warned though....they might be a bit small for you two tall ladies." He warned.

Hearing Albert's words gave the two girls encouragement to keep up their acts of affection, and they both looked really excited to have maid outfits to wear. "That's okay. We'll make them work somehow. And maybe it'll be easier for our tails that way." Elly said. The two had gone to their respective rooms, taking a little time to take this all in before they finally did go to sleep. They had a long day tomorrow, which would mean plenty of opportunities to get closer to Jake.

The next morning the girls would find their maid outfits set out for them, with a sticky note. It read: "Girls, I took the liberty of setting out your uniforms. The young master hasn't woken up yet. Would you be a couple of peaches and do that for me? -Albert"

When the girls woke up in the morning, they would notice their maid outfits right away, not wasting any time in slipping into them. Albert had been right in that they may have been a little tall, as their underwear was nearly peeking out from the skirt portion. After taking a quick read of the note, they had gone out in the hall to meet with each other, discussing what they should do before they did step inside. There, they could see Jake still sleeping soundly in bed. They had thought maybe to shake him gently at first, but they ended up climbing into the bed with him, going at each side of him. They pulled themselves close, hugging and nuzzling up against his chest and back. "Master, wake up. It's already morning." Mimi nuzzled her nose up with his, her tail swaying gently behind her excitedly as she wondered how he'd react.

"Mmh. Wha?" Jake stirred. His eyes widened and he blushed. "G-Girls? Wh-what are you....doing?" He asked shyly. But Mimi would feel something digging into her belly. It was coming from his groin. "Gah! U-um....M-Mimi....please ignore that..." He said nervously. This was getting incredibly arousing for him.

The two of them couldn't help but giggle a little at his reaction. Mimi was about to ask Jake about what was poking against her belly, but he had quickly shot down that chance. "Albert told us to wake you up." Elly said, nuzzling into him from behind. "That's right! And we figured this would be the best way to wake you up, Master." Mimi said, glancing up to him with a slightly puzzled look. "Was this no good?" she asked.

"N-no....y-you're fine." Jake blushed, his member still poking Mimi's belly. Surely they knew of male anatomy? His face was a beet red.

Mimi was curious about this thing against her belly, and when she looked down, a faint blush appeared on her face as well as it was pretty obvious. She was just a little confused as to why he was like that exactly, but maybe he wanted to do something bout it? "M-Master, should I help you with this?" she asked. Elly hadn't been able to see what was going on, so she sat up to see what Mimi was talking about, also showing her surprise.

Jake blushed. "Y-you probably shouldn't. I...I don't want to force you..." He mumbled, his embarrassment evident now.

The two girls looked at each other curiously as they thought about what to do. He hadn't told them not to do it, and it sounded like he was secretly hoping they would. "Master, if you don't mind, we would still like to try." Elly said from behind. "We may not be that experienced in it, but you can help us along the way."

Jake blushed brightly. "Okay. I-If you really want to...." He mumbled. "I....I don't know much either."

The two girls seemed excited to help him out in some way, and so they had him sit up while they worked together to fish his member from his clothes. When it had popped free, they couldn't help but stare a little curiously. The two of them gently poked at the tip, watching it twitch and throb in response. "Hmm...what do you want us to do, Master?" Mimi asked.

Jake gasped pleasurably whenever they poked it, his face as red as his hair. "I...I....don't know, girls....just...do what feels natural?" He asked, his member hard and upright.

His cock had a rather odd smell to it, but at the same time, the two sisters were a little curious and attracted to it. Mimi soon reached out to take hold of it in one hand, finding that she couldn't even wrap her fingers around completely. She started to move her hand up and down on his cock, looking to him for a reaction.

Jake gasped and let out a soft moan. "Nngh....s-so good..." He whispered as he leaned his head back.

Hearing his pleasure from their actions, Mimi was sure she was doing it right and she continued to go at it like that. Elly was thinking to do the same thing, though Mimi was already tending to his whole length. Elly lowered her head down, figuring his cock looked clean enough. She then let her tongue come out to run over the head of his cock, wondering if that would be any good.

Jake gasped. He moaned considerably louder than the previous action elicited. His hands gripped his sheets as he was tended to, blushing madly.

The two girls jumped slightly at Jake's reactions, but they assumed that this was still what they should do. "Are you all right, Master?" Elly asked before she ran her tongue over his cock again.

Back
Top Bottom