Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Kitty Sisters (Bass EXE X Fancy Brat)

BassEXE

Supernova
[/align]Jake Blaze was exhausted. He was the owner and CEO of Blaze Enterprises, a company that dabbled in everything legal under the sun. He had inherited the business empire at the age of eighteen from his retired father, Richard Blaze. Young Jake was twenty-three now. He opened his umbrella and sighed, stepping out of the high-rise building. "Looks like it's a rainy night." He mumbled as he walked down the street.

Jake was a handsome young man, with a lean, yet slightly muscular build. He possessed his father's crimson hair, and let it grow mid-neck length in spikes. He had his mother, Krystal's, ice blue eyes. He currently wore a grey business suit. As he took his usual shortcut down an alleyway leading to his mansion, he froze. He had heard....mewling? "What the....are cats out here?" He muttered, looking around. As he looked underneath a cardboard sheet, his eyes widened in surprise.

Jake would be treated to quite a surprise indeed, as under the cardboard box was indeed the source of the mewling, but underneath the cardboard weren't really cats exactly. Perhaps the first thing he would notice was that the two underneath the cardboard looked like young human women, probably around 16-17 years of age. One of the girls had long, pure white hair with beautiful blue eyes, her body a nice creamy color. The other girl had short, chestnut brown hair that rested at her shoulders and hazel eyes. Her skin color was just about the same as the other girl. To explain the mewling he heard, it was in fact coming from these two girls, as they both had a pair of large cat-like ears and a tail which matched their hair color. Both girls were only wearing a large T-shirt that nearly engulfed their bodies, and they were soaked from the pouring rain.

They both looked to see who had disturbed their shelter, even moving back against the wall a little. They weren't sure if this man meant any harm to them, but the white-haired cat girl gained a little more confidence seeing that he was startled by them as well. "Um...c-could you please spare us with a little food...even a snack will do." Her voice was shaky as she was shivering from the cold, and her companion came to offer some warmth with her own body, though it didn't do too much for either of them. "Anything at all that you could spare would help, sir." The brown-haired girl spoke up after, look of uncertainty about them. They had been asking a few other people that passed by, but they hadn't managed to get much. Their bodies were so slim, and they did look fairly weak.

Jake gasped in sadness. Why were these girls in the rain, all by themselves? His heart melted at hearing their begging for food. He then smiled warmly. "No. You girls deserve better than scraps. Come. I'll get you a nice home." He smiled soothingly and held out his hand. "Do you have names?" He asked, trying to make them know he meant no harm. His smile was one full of joy and pity at the same time. He looked around and realized once and for all. They were truly alone. He fought back tears of pity for these two young women in front of him.

(Hey, as a rule, I never have my characters have sex with anyone younger than legal age. Could they be 18-19?)

(That'll be fine.)

At first, the girls were thinking that he would turn them down as many had before him, but they were shocked to hear that he was offering to give them a home. "Do you really mean it, sir?!" They both looked so elated at the chance to be indoors, and seeing his kind expression as he reached out to them served to convince them further. They both reached out to take hold of his hand, and he'd find they were both so soft to the touch. "Um...my name is Mimi, and this is my sister, Elly." The white-haired girl was the one to introduce them. "Mister...is it true that we can come with you?" Elly asked, her ears and tail both perked up.

Jake smiled warmly and helped them up, getting them underneath his large umbrella. "Yes Elly. I'm taking you with me. My name is Jake. Jake Blaze." He said calmly. He began to lead them down the street. "See that large mansion over there? That's where I live. In a few minutes, that's where you'll live too." He said happily, walking so they could keep up with him. "(Hmmm. They don't seem to be much younger than I am....but...they don't look it. )" He blushed, wondering if those oversized shirts were hiding their figures. Immediately he forced that thought down. He wasn't going to take advantage of these girls. Although it would be nice to have someone to cuddle with him.

In a matter of minutes, they walked through the doors of Ember Hall, Jake's manor. "Oh my. Sir, what have you found?" An elderly butler asked, walking up. "Oh. Albert, this is Mimi, and this is Elly." He gestured to the girls. "Girls, this is Albert." He smiled. Albert bowed respectfully. "Hello girls. I hope to be of service." He said charmingly.

(thanks)

The two girls were thankful for the help, and even more so after he took them under the umbrella with him. Though they were still shivering against him, they felt a lot better already without the rain coming down on them. As they walked through the street with him, they turned to look where he was pointing, their eyes widening with surprise. "W-what? Are we really going to live there?" Elly asked, thinking that this was too much for them. "It looks so big. Do you really live there, Jake?" Mimi asked. They would find out eventually that his words were true, as they soon found themselves at the doors of the large mansion. For a while, they just stood there in disbelief, but they were quickly ushered inside to get them out of the rain.

The inside of the mansion was just as impressive as the outside, and the three of them were soon greeted with another presence. He was wealthy enough to have his own butler? The two of them felt like they were being rude, looking so out of place. Their shirts were the only clothes they had. "W-we...we are pleased to meet you, Sir!" Mimi said, stammering a little as they both bowed slightly as well.

Jake smiled as Albert chuckled. "Albert, we still have leftover clothes from when my sister came to visit, yes?" He asked. "Yes sir. Shall I lead them off to get dressed, sir?" Albert replied. "Yes Albert. Mimi, Elly, follow Albert. I'll get my chef to prepare a great meal for you." Jake instructed.

The two girls were still trying to process this all. They were going to be living in such a grand mansion and have a feast served up for them! It was hard to imagine that they were out on the streets not too long ago. "Yes, Sir." They both responded to him before they turned back to Albert, waiting for him to take them to get dressed.

Fancy_Brat said:
The two girls were still trying to process this all. They were going to be living in such a grand mansion and have a feast served up for them! It was hard to imagine that they were out on the streets not too long ago. "Yes, Sir." They both responded to him before they turned back to Albert, waiting for him to take them to get dressed.

Albert brought them into a guest room and set out some underwear, and some casual clothes. "Let me ask you. Do you want to make Master Jake happy?" He asked, turning away so they could get dressed.

The two girls hurriedly followed behind Albert as he led them through the house, taking them to the guest room to help pick out some clothes for them. They had overheard that they belonged to Jake's sister, so they weren't surprised to see how amazing her clothes were. First things first: underwear. While they were picking out the ones they liked and what fit them, they overheard Albert speaking with his back turn out of respect for them. "Of course! He has already done so much for us, and I feel as thought this is more than we deserve." Elly said, slipping into her white bra and panties now. "I feel the same. Anything we can do for him will make us happy." Mimi spoke up as she found some lacy black undergarments to slip into.

Albert smiled. "Then show him affection. Ever since his parents moved to the country to live in retirement, and his sister travelling abroad, I'm the only one who is around to give him a sense of family and affection. And at 65, I'm not sure how much that would last. So please. Show him some love and kindness. If it is what you wish, nuzzle and cuddle with him. I wish nothing but happiness for my young master." Albert smiled again.

The two girls listened carefully to what Albert had to say, not aware that Jake didn't really have anyone to show him affection like that. With how kind he was, he was certainly deserving of some kindness and love in return. They certainly didn't mind expressing their appreciation for him in that manner if it would make him happy. "Yes, we will! Perhaps it is the very least we can do to show our appreciation for him." Mimi said, finishing up with her clothing selection. Elly wasn't too far behind. "Hmm, you call him your Master. We should do the same!"

Albert chuckled. "The maids who used to work for him said that it made him flustered. Why don't you do just that? I'm sure he'll find it cute." Albert smiled, giving off a warm, grandfatherly image. He opened the door, and spoke. "I smell food. You will be dining with me, the Young Master, and Giovanni, our chef."

"Really?" Mimi asked, looking a little surprised. She found it hard to believe Jake could get flustered over something like that. The two of them moved over to the door with Albert, the promise of food of course ushering them out of the room quickly. They still had yet to eat something, but they showed plenty of restraint. "Do you think we could be maids for Master, also?" Elly asked. "We can be the maids to work in place of the previous ones. Do you think Master would like that?"

Albert chuckled. "Yes. I think that would be nice for him." As he ushered them into the dining hall, Jake was in jeans and a tee shirt, talking with an Italian man, presumably Giovanni. On the table there were several breakfast foods. Pancakes, waffles, french toast, bacon, sausages, omelets, and scrambled eggs. Jake looked up. "You lucked out. Tonight is the night once a week when we have breakfast for dinner." He smiled at the girls. Albert smiled before realizing something. "Girls, I will have to cut holes for your tails in your clothes." He informed before sitting down.

The two neko sisters seemed pleased that they could work as maids for Jake, though it would likely be a long time for them to get it just right. When they caught sight of Jake in the dining hall, they quickly went to greet him, along with the man that most likely was Giovanni. Along the way, they couldn't help but marvel at the dishes that had been laid out before them, even if it was breakfast food. The two girls both came to embrace him suddenly, looking to start right away on showing him some affection. "It's okay, Master! We're just glad that you were kind enough to have something prepared for us!" Elly said, smiling brightly at him. Their tails were swaying quite a bit behind them, which of course pulled their outfits up a little. "Huh? Oh, maybe that would be helpful." Mimi said, finding it just a little uncomfortable with how she wore these now.

Jake blushed when he was hugged, but he reciprocated the hugs. Giovanni smiled. "Ah. You two are quite lovely. And Master Jake tells me he found you on the street? How can that be? With your adorable ears and tails, you could easily charm a family!" He complimented in an Italian accent. "Ah, enough of that Giovanni. Girls, sit, and lets eat!" Jake smiled and began to put a pancake on his plate.

The girls were glad to hear the compliment from Giovanni, glad that everyone here had been so kind to their arrival. "Thank you very much!" they said, finding his accent pretty amusing. When they were given permission, they took their seats on both sides of Jake, grabbing at different pieces of food to fill their plate with. They didn't waste too much time in partaking of their meal, sighing happily as they ate. "Ah! It's so delicious!" Mimi said, her ears twitching happily as she put another bite in her mouth. Elly had taken an omelet for herself, loving the assortment of flavors.

Albert sighed sadly. "You really HAVE been on the street. Poor things. To think you're so hungry is unbearable for this old man. I'm glad Jake found you." Albert smiled. Jake chuckled. "Albert, you old sentimental fossil. Stop it with the guilt trip." He teased. "Ha! I may be old, but who's beat your backside every fencing practice?" Countered Albert, making Jake flinch and blush. Giovanni laughed.

"It's okay." Mimi said. "But we're so grateful that Master decided to take us in. We weren't expecting such kindness from anyone." Safe to say, those two were going to eat their fill tonight. They watched amusingly as Jake and Albert exchanged words. "Fencing? Is that the one with the thin swords?" Elly asked, popping another mouthful of omelet in her mouth.

(It's fine.)

The girls seemed to perk up a little, curious to see their master in action. "That would be great. We'd like to see how well you do." Mimi said. "And maybe we can learn a little from watching you both. That wouldn't be a problem, would it, Master?"

Jake smiled brightly, eating a strip of bacon. "Nope. That won't be a problem." He replied. "Unless you don't want to see him lose." Albert teased. "C'mon, Albert! That wasn't cool!" Jake cried out in dismay.

Both girl kept eating and listening in as Albert continued his little assault on Jake, getting him a bit flustered. "Eiither way, we'd like to see some fencing for ourselves. We've only heard of it, but never saw it in action." Mimi said, popping some bacon into her mouth as well.

Jake smiled and sighed when Albert eventually quieted down. "You'll enjoy it then." He said, but finally blushing when he saw the girl's figures now that they wore proper clothing.

(describe their figures please.

Back
Top Bottom