Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

loud and clear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I'm vix! I figured a request thread would be the best place to start here. I'm gonna be honest with everyone and say I rp on and off. It's really a whenever the mood strikes me sort of thing. I would love long term, but it's hard for me to find something that holds my attention too long. I really dig incest whether it be father/daughter, brother/sister, bro/bro, father/son. I've tried mother and son, but it doesn't tickle my fancy as much.

I'm not into slave rps or super sub or dom, so please don't ask. I'll probably ignore it. Same goes for violent rps and ones with severe language. Just not that into it.

I do like teacher/student, trainer/trainee, best friends, strangers, popular/geek, etc. I like a little power separation but nothing crazy extreme. If you have pairing ideas not listed, feel free to ask. other than the above (slave, etc) I'll try about anything.

I'll play female in hetero pairings, but I like playing guys and futas too. I'd digging futa right now, so if you're lookin, hit me up. I am interested in bestiality too, but I usually only play a human character in those pairings.

I tend to post anywhere from a paragraph to 4 paragraphs a post. it depends on my muse and how much my partner is writing. I like a good balance of story and smut, but sometimes just smut is ok too.

As of 3-27-13, i'm looking for some smut with a bit of story mixed in. The kind that dives right into sexiness then develops the story, if anyone's interested.

Nice post!

Do you have the same ID on Yahoo ? would love to discuss plots..

I am dblitz_cannon

graceful.vixen said:
Hello! I'm vix! I figured a request thread would be the best place to start here. I'm gonna be honest with everyone and say I rp on and off. It's really a whenever the mood strikes me sort of thing. I would love long term, but it's hard for me to find something that holds my attention too long. I really dig incest whether it be father/daughter, brother/sister, bro/bro, father/son. I've tried mother and son, but it doesn't tickle my fancy as much.

I'm not into slave rps or super sub or dom, so please don't ask. I'll probably ignore it. Same goes for violent rps and ones with severe language. Just not that into it.

I do like teacher/student, trainer/trainee, best friends, strangers, popular/geek, etc. I like a little power separation but nothing crazy extreme. If you have pairing ideas not listed, feel free to ask. other than the above (slave, etc) I'll try about anything.

I'll play female in hetero pairings, but I like playing guys and futas too. I'd digging futa right now, so if you're lookin, hit me up. I am interested in bestiality too, but I usually only play a human character in those pairings.

I tend to post anywhere from a paragraph to 4 paragraphs a post. it depends on my muse and how much my partner is writing. I like a good balance of story and smut, but sometimes just smut is ok too.

As of 3-27-13, i'm looking for some smut with a bit of story mixed in. The kind that dives right into sexiness then develops the story, if anyone's interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom