Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

loud and clear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I'm vix! I figured a request thread would be the best place to start here. I'm gonna be honest with everyone and say I rp on and off. It's really a whenever the mood strikes me sort of thing. I would love long term, but it's hard for me to find something that holds my attention too long. I really dig incest whether it be father/daughter, brother/sister, bro/bro, father/son. I've tried mother and son, but it doesn't tickle my fancy as much.

I'm not into slave rps or super sub or dom, so please don't ask. I'll probably ignore it. Same goes for violent rps and ones with severe language. Just not that into it.

I do like teacher/student, trainer/trainee, best friends, strangers, popular/geek, etc. I like a little power separation but nothing crazy extreme. If you have pairing ideas not listed, feel free to ask. other than the above (slave, etc) I'll try about anything.

I'll play female in hetero pairings, but I like playing guys and futas too. I'd digging futa right now, so if you're lookin, hit me up. I am interested in bestiality too, but I usually only play a human character in those pairings.

I tend to post anywhere from a paragraph to 4 paragraphs a post. it depends on my muse and how much my partner is writing. I like a good balance of story and smut, but sometimes just smut is ok too.

As of 3-27-13, i'm looking for some smut with a bit of story mixed in. The kind that dives right into sexiness then develops the story, if anyone's interested.

http://www.f-list.net/c/gracefulvixen - threw this together to help out a bit.

still looking for something to knock me off my feet!

anyone for something 'straight to the point' on yim? pm me with a quick pitch and if i like it, I'll hook you up with my username.

Gah, it's been a long time. Sorry for disappearing so suddenly, i moved and it's taken me this long to get some footing. If anyone is interested in continuing or starting anything new, hit me up!

Looking for something to jump into. Nothing too violent or humiliating and something that doesn't require a lot of planning.

http://www.f-list.net/c/gracefulvixen/

I don't think I've listed this here before, so I figure now's a good time.
A teacher x student rp sounds good about now. I've also been toying around
with the idea of a character who spends a lot of time online either chatting with
someone she's known for years, but has never met in person, or satisfying her libido
anonymously via video chatrooms.

Another idea is a character who doesn't realize how thin the walls of her room are.
She could be living at home with her brother or father, who happens to hear her quite often.
Alternately, she could be living in an apartment and her neighbor hears. Or maybe she has a peeping
tom who visits each night. Idk, I'm just throwing some stuff out there while I bump this, haha.

I'm interested in a teacher-student thing. I'm more comfortable playing male characters though I'm fine playing a female character if you want. If you were the teacher, perhaps we could have a thing where my character calls your character mother or sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom