Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Iris' search for some awesome new roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonIris

Planetoid
Hello there, boys and girls! My name is Crimson Iris and i'm looking for someone to roleplay on PMs or Threads. I'm an open minded girl who likes to have fun and roleplay naughty stories. I must admit i'm more one for the smut rather than the romance, so please, no melodrama for me.

I do not have precise story suggestions for you, i'm sorry, but here are a few pairing that would interest me. Of course, i'm always open to new stuff (My role is always the first one).

-Student x Teacher
-Student x Student
-Neighbor x Neighbor
-Girl x group of guys
-Group of girls x Guy
-Anything with magic users
-Anything with futa.
-Fantasy stories

Here are some of my kinks.
-Dirty talking.
-Huge cocks
-Excessive amounts of semen. The more the better.
-Futa.
-Group sex.
-Sexy clothing
-Teasing
-Being in control
-Being controlled (both are fine).
-Anal sex

I might actually be opened for other stuff. Just send me a PM and we’ll see. One last blunt thing: if you don't at least incorporate a tiny story idea in your PM, i might not reply to it.

Do you want to do the group of girls x guy with a friend-zoned guy and the girls trying to make him their slave?
We could talk further via pm if you're interested, or if you're not interested we could think of something else.

Hallo. Saw that you are interested in group sex and wondered if you would give this a try:

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=42679

Hope to hear from you.

CrimsonIris said:
Hello there, boys and girls! My name is Crimson Iris and i'm looking for someone to roleplay on PMs or Threads. I'm an open minded girl who likes to have fun and roleplay naughty stories. I must admit i'm more one for the smut rather than the romance, so please, no melodrama for me.

I do not have precise story suggestions for you, i'm sorry, but here are a few pairing that would interest me. Of course, i'm always open to new stuff (My role is always the first one).

-Student x Teacher
-Student x Student
-Neighbor x Neighbor
-Girl x group of guys
-Group of girls x Guy
-Anything with magic users
-Anything with futa.
-Fantasy stories

Here are some of my kinks.
-Dirty talking.
-Huge cocks
-Excessive amounts of semen. The more the better.
-Futa.
-Group sex.
-Sexy clothing
-Teasing
-Being in control
-Being controlled (both are fine).
-Anal sex

I might actually be opened for other stuff. Just send me a PM and we’ll see. One last blunt thing: if you don't at least incorporate a tiny story idea in your PM, i might not reply to it.

Do you like slavery or pregnancy?

Also, I'll play a wizard if you like. A young one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom