Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The red slave

Gashnaw

Banned
Banished
disclaimer said:
This is incomplete. If enough people read it and give enough feedback I may continue it. Originally i had posted this story on 7chan. but after a few bad reviews (Even with my cultist following supporting me.) I lost enthusiasm. Now there may be a few parts of this story that goes beyond Blue moons rules. This story will not be edited, but removed if asked. Everything that will however go above BM's limits are (To my knowledge.) Little detail. (At teh time of writing it i was not too keen on loli so tried to avoid while still keeping a creepy atmosphere, so yes, Underage sex is generally little to no detail if at all present. I might only be implied.
NOTE: Italics will be OoC posts.

Chapter 1:
I'm finally nineteen. Took me long enough to reach that age. School was hell, kids all bragging about their own Ginger slaves. I sometimes wished I had one. Just on in particular. My parents never believed in it. They never once wanted a Ginger slave and I knew that. I was three when it happened. My mom gave birth to my sister, the so called abomination. At that point I didn't understand why it was bad to be what she was. Sadly that day traumatized me. I witnessed both my father and Mother murdered and my sister was taken away from me. I was left alone. I was given to a foster parent, they believed in keeping ginger slaves. I remember Stacy, god she was beautiful, back then I didn't think so as I was just a kid, but thinking back I have to say, my god. When I went to high school some kids would bring their gingers and hook them up to the stalks in the boys’ washroom. I always had trouble as I was mixed between my hormones and my morals.

But now I'm nineteen, I am old enough to have my Ginger licence, I have the cash I need, I have the kennel I wish to purchase a Ginger from. Everything I want.

Stepping into the kennel I could smell the strong scent of sex juices and blood. Cries of Gingers all moaning and wanting to be set free. I saw a few girl on the floor as a couple of Gingers pounced on then raping them and leaving them to cry. It was disgusting, or at least I thought.

Then I saw her. Firm Breasts, fine figure, surely a gem hat did Not belong here. Magnificent Blue eyes and head full of magnificent silky smooth red hair. Her nipples were erect and I nearly reached out to grab them but restrained myself. I knew it as soon as I saw her she was the one I was looking for.
"How much?" I asked one of the clerks. I really didn't acre how much she was I needed to have her.
"More than you can afford" he replied with a sneer.
"Try me" I laughed throwing down a wad of cash. "How much?"

I was thankful I had enough. She truly was expensive. The entire drive Home I attempted to get her to speak. I didn't expect her to. She understood English, I would ask her a question as simple as "can you sing?" and she would respond with either a nod or a shake of the head.

"Do you have a name?" I asked once we reached my apartment. It was a giant place overlooking the city, in the rich part of town. A place I dreamed of living as I grew up. In the past year my life had gone from a troubled past to me being on top of the world.
She shook her head. Of coarse she didn't have a name. Her parents never gave her one, they didn't even have a chance to name her.
"April" I said calmly "That is your name. April" She looked at me with those blue eyes smiling, god how could I ever forget those eyes, I saw them once before in my youth, and they looked the same now as they did then. "This is your home now. You have your own bed, you may do as you please. But you may not leave the house as I do not want you being taken back to the kennels. The day was dieing and I was in desperate need of sleep after a day of searching for her. The ginger I needed to find. I saw no reason to not trust her, I have her no reason to hate me yet, I saved her, I didn't feel threatened, besides, if I ended up dead, she would not only be back in the kennels, but she would also be brutally injured. As I curled up into my blankets on my bed I sighed looking at her one last time before I turned off the lights. Tomorrow I would have to get her some clothes.

Chapter 2:

The sun beat down through the window the next morning. My apartment was lit up and it was nearly impossible to darken it. I never bothered with curtains, never had a need for them, but I figured I would eventually have to install them to give both April and myself an easier time to sleep.

I headed to the front door to get the paper and sighed as it wasn’t there. Time to time the paper would be at the front desk and I could usually call it up but I decided against it. April was still sleeping calmly and so I headed down as I locked the door behind me, I had more than just grab the paper to take care of.

“Ah Mr. Earns, how are you this morning?” The man at the front desk asked. “I noticed the nice looking Ginger you brought home. How much did she set you back?”
I looked at him and gave a laugh. “Quite a bit actually, close to eight hundred” I stated “Is the paper in?”
“Eight hundred, that’s pocket change” He said as he handed me the paper. “My cousin got his for twelve thousand.”
“I meant eight hundred thousand you dumb shit” I laughed and opened the paper to check the investments page. “Hmm, well I just about made back what I lost yesterday.” I replied calmly. “Have room service bring up breakfast around ten o’clock.” I ordered and retreated back towards my room.
“Yes sir.” I heard him reply as the elevator doors slid close.

April awoke around Nine o’clock. She yawned and stretched and I looked over her body again. It truly was beautiful I didn’t care she was only sixteen, or the fact that she was a Ginger.
“Morning” I said calmly sipping my coffee and flipping through the channels. Nothing was truly interesting. I finally stopped on some stand up comic’s act and sighed. “Did you sleep well?”
She blinked at me and nodded.
“Still not talking? Very well.” I stated calmly not bothered by her silence. “I ordered breakfast, it will be here in about an hour. After we will head into town and get you something to wear, despite what you may think, I’m not too fond of having you walk around nude the entire time.”
Again all she did was nod.
“And we’ll have to work on your speaking problem.” I added.

Breakfast was delicious. Almost like the way my foster parents cooked when I lived with them. I was now living the high life. Maybe I should explain how I earned the money I had now. I had inherited a large sum from my parents that I was unable to touch until I was eighteen. I put half of it into investments and gradually just kept putting more and more into other investments. As long as the accounts would hold up I made nearly six hundred thousand a day.
“You will need your strength, please eat.” I calmly stated noticing how little April had touched her food. “I really don’t want to be mean, but I don’t want you being hungry either. I’m not going to attack you for eating, nor will I scowl you for not eating, but it would be better to be full.” I explained.
Looking at me cautiously she began to eat and I sighed with relief, at least she was eating now.

Wow with the comments you guys have been giving I will award you with

Chapter 3:
As I left the building I said farewell to James. Oh did I forget to mention, the man at the desk was James. Either way I stepped out of the building and took in a deep breath of fresh air. It truly was surprising how clean the air was in the city, though it was mainly due to people walking their Gingers instead of driving. As April and I walked down the street I felt pride in the stares I was getting for owning such a beautiful girl. Young boys were growing horny and their mothers were also jealous of April’s beauty.

Stepping into the store I noticed an area that was made especially for Ginger outfits. Maid’s dresses, hooker outfits, spandex. Everything I found utterly pathetic. I could understand some men liking that but I particularly did not. The Ginger’s working at the apartment could wear the maid dresses and if I ever felt the urge to fuck them I would. April was going to wear clothing that wasn’t that revealing.

Two hours in the store and all I had managed to find for April was a nice tight shirt, okay so I still wanted her to look a bit attractive, and a pair of tight jeans. Now don’t get me wrong I made sure she could still wear them comfortably, in high school girls would shift a couple hundred times during class as they were not comfortable. The entertaining thing was how happy April was to be wearing clothes. When she would come out of the changing room she would spin around and pose just to show off her clothes. Buying her several pairs of each we soon left and she was still spinning around in her clothing. “Thank you”
I looked around and didn’t know who said that, I didn’t even realize it was directed at me. Looking over at April I finally understood.
“Thank you” She repeated “I love them so much”
I couldn’t help but smile.

Reaching my apartment I let April inside and she happily dance around. It was amazing what a simple shirt and pair of pants could do to boost someone’s mood. I watched her spin around a few more minutes before calling her.
“April, come here please” I said calmly and her gaze shot towards me, her crystal blue eyes fixed, I couldn’t help but sigh. I would never forget those eyes, I never had, and I never will.
“Yes master?” She asked. I was so happy that she had finally begun to speak, that also was a morale booster. Yet hearing her call me master just was not something I enjoyed.
“Don’t call me master.” I began “Call me Josh” I explained.
“Yes Josh?” She corrected herself and again I smiled.

because you are all so nice
Sex will be coming soon.

Chapter 4: (i will try to get 1+ chapters a day)

That night I couldn’t get any sleep. I kept seeing April under my eyelids. After about an hour of trying I gave up and got out of bed to pace around my apartment. April had no problem with sleep, I passed by her room several times, a soft snore just escaping her. I must admit when some people snore it was annoying or disgusting, but for some strange reason, April’s sounded so hypnotizing.

Around seven o’clock I went and got the newspaper. Two of my stocks had lowered, luckily one had tripled and another had doubled. I ordered breakfast for April and myself again. She seemed to love everything, it truly was a treat to have. Soon after breakfast arrived April awoke.

“April after breakfast I need to you wash up and put on the dress I bought you yesterday as well.” I ordered her. Along with all the clothing I got for her, I also bought her an elegant red silk dress that fit her so perfectly to show her curves but not expose her to looking like a skank.
“Yes josh” She said finishing up her meal. April, I had noticed in the past few days, ate quickly. It may have been due to the kennels. Making sure she got the food she was given before one could steal it. After she finished her shower I went to have mine. I bet you don’t even know what is going on yet. Let me explain. April and I are going to my friends party. He is into stock options just like myself, but unlike myself he enjoys large crowds and holds one or two large banquets a month.

Stepping out of my shower I dried off and saw April sitting on her bed. The dress really did look nice on her, but I kept wishing I had bought her a different color as I found it to be to much red. “Now to do something with your hair” I said calmly, almost wishing one of my foster sisters was here to help. “Stay seated” I ordered and headed to the phone “James, can you send up one of the salon girls? Yes It’s Josh, yea Justin is holding a banquet today, okay thank you”

When the Ginger arrived I let her in and quickly explained the situation. Behind the closed door I could hear the Ginger ranting on and on and I could tell April was not enjoying the conversation as I heard arguing and complaining. It was a bit entertaining.

An hour later the ginger walked out and had done more than just fix up Aprils hair, freshly polished red nails, a think layer of making up highlighting hear featured but still made her look natural. “Justin is going to love you and envy me” I laughed to which April tilted her head?
“Josh, who’s Justin?”

The limo ride gave me time to explain about the party, the rules and why I was bringing her. Justin was my friend from high school and introduced me to smart investing. Thanks to him I never had to work a day in my life. We graduated school together and had the whole rest of our lives to spend living the big life. His mansion was huge, I would have to say it looked more like a modern day castle rather than a mansion. A ginger in a bus boy uniform opened the limo door. Another one led April and I to the front door.

“Joshua, my good friend, how have you been? Ah I see you decided to get a Ginger after all, even after the sad story you told me about your sister being one.” Justin said as he noticed me walk in.
“It’s good to see you as well. I apologize for being so early” I stated “But I truly had nothing better to do with my free time” I laughed.
“Ah your Ginger is very beautiful, mind if I test her out on the back?” Justin asked to which I denied. If anyone was going to penetrate April it would be me. “I’m sorry, but she is still new to me, I would rather be the first to break her in”
“Well how about we sit down and you tell me what has been going on in your life, tell me why you chose to get a Ginger, why this one.” He began and leaned over to one of the Gingers wandering around. “I just asked that one to go wake the Mrs. She takes forever to wake up.”
“Ah yes, how did your wedding go?”
“Spectacular, and then she found out I was rich” Justin laughed as another Ginger walked in with a bottle of Wine. “I do say, you have fine taste in Gingers, I would never find one that looked like her. How much did she set you back?”
“A little more than a days worth of salary”
Justin burst out laughing “It is pocket change for those of us living the good life. Sad that John, you know the heir to the ginger trade, has to actually work.”
I sighed. “Yes it truly is sad, but without him our lives would have no servants helping us for free.”
“Well the party will be starting in just a few hours, I’m going to go get ready.” Justin said and rose up. “Marcia, make sure Master Earns is comfortable.” He ordered and retreated up the stairs.

My apologies for no update yesterday. i was faily busy (doctor's 7chan down when i did get the comp. So it may be a couple hours late but here you go)

Chapter 5:

I sighed as Marcia gave me a backrub after I asked for one. Justin had bought her for that pacific reason. Her long slender fingers able to dig into every curve and relax every muscle, I didn’t want it to stop. She was speaking quite a bit of Spanish, and I didn’t understand any of it, and by the blank expression on April’s face, I could tell she didn’t understand any either.

After a few more minutes of the back rub I sighed and got up. “Could you give leave us for now?” I stated knowing full well Marcia would comply without a fight. Justin had tamed her well. When he had first gotten Marcia, I remembered her being as wildfire, she would fight, snarl scratch, and basically it was just stupid to bother. However Justin took the challenge and within a month had her on her knees obeying him. I had to admit she also had fine definition in her body, though she was noticeably order, most likely in her late twenties, she still had a figure.

Once Marcia had left, cursing a bit in Spanish, I locked the door behind her.
“April, take off your dress and panties” I ordered. I wasn’t firm, but the message from Marcia had gotten me rather aroused and I wanted April to please that urge. I removed my towel exposing my erect penis and I saw April’s eye widen with excitement. It was humorous to see a girl so shy so eager.
“Do you want me penis?” I asked watching her eyes shine with anticipation.
“Yes Josh, I want your penis” She replied
“Where do you want it?”
“In my pussy” She replied. I wanted a blowjob at the moment, but seeing my Ginger so eager for me I figured I would let her. Lying back on the table I had my penis fully erect and sighed “Then come get it”
April wasted no time at all climbing up onto the table and grabbing hold of my cock. Her fingers were icy cold, luckily that couldn’t be said for her pussy as she slowing glided my cock into her. I was reaching my peak early and her constricting walls were not helping the least. We grinded gains each other as a few tears rolled down her cheek falling onto my bare chest. I pulled April down so her breasts were breasts against my chest and combed a hand through her hair. Her blue eyes smiled as I felt her walls tighten again and myself climax. Not letting up I began to pound quicker before my erection would leave making sure she would come. During the process I manage to turn over and Get April on her back as I relentless pounded her pussy. After only a few short minutes her breathing grew heavy and every time I rammed back into her it sounded like she was trying to catch her breath. I came a second time releasing another load into her and got off.
“Clean me off” I ordered seeing the exhausted Ginger manage to tiredly crawl off the table and on her knees in front of me. She used her tongue at first, it was so smooth and warm, and I almost didn’t need the blowjob I was asking of her now. I closed my eyes feeling her lick up and down my shaft a few times before I felt her lips close around my cock and her take the full length. It took her a few second to get it all the way and she nearly gagged, but it was worth it to feel her lips.
“Swa-“ I began as I shot off my third and final load. I was going to order her to swallow my come but she did so before I could even finish. “good girl” I added coming my hand through her hair again.

“El dijo que él quería estar solo.” I could hear form outside the door. I recognized the voice to be Marcia’s. She was speaking quickly and I knew Justin was right outside the door.
“Marcia, until you learn to speak English you have three jobs, pleasing me, pleasing the Mrs. or pleasing the guests. Now seeing as you are not doing either I need to know why Josh has refused your company” And with that Justin opened the door roughly seeing April still sucking on my softening cock. “Well that explains it” Justin laughed as though it was no big deal. And for him it wasn’t “listen. I’m about to go hook up a bunch of My gingers to the stalks, do you want to hook April up?” He asked and I shook my head
“No, I think I’ll keep her safe from your horny guests tonight”
With a sigh he left the room and went to go fetch his gingers, or at least the ones he would hook up. Marcia being one of his most valued.

Soon Alexandra came down the step, her elegance always showed. I had the pleasure of meeting her once before she married Justin, and her elegance had not changed since then.
“Joshua, what a pleasant surprise. I had not even expected you to make it and here you are early.” She stated wiping the sleep from her eyes. She was prepared for the part as her Midnight black dress clung to her curves.
Hours passed on as we continued to talk about our daily lives, talking about the stocks rising and falling. Alexandra also gave some small input but she obviously did not understand the stock market all that well, so with a small blush said
“I’ll go see how the girls are doing with appetizers”
“Damnit Justin, you really know how to pick them” I sighed watching her walk elegantly into the kitchen.
“Well just wait till you hear the hellfire getting pissed off, which should be in about three seconds as I have our main chef working on the roast, so the girl will be at a lost at the moment.”
And as if on cue I heard Alex beginning to yell “¿Qué está equivocado con usted tres? Pare engañando aorund y fija los aperitivos.”
Soon enough a knock was heard at the door and Justin walked up to answer it “Fredrick, It is no nice that you could come.”

Chapter 6:

The party was in fact quite boring. Justin had several guests entertained and sadly Alex wasn’t getting all the fun she was wanting. I had noticed her own personal Gingers were trying everything to make her happy, obviously she had them wrapped around her fingers, but it still was sourly disappointing to see the happy couple so distant. Looking over at April I noticed a gleeful smile on her face. Rolling my eyes I wrapped my arm around her and sighed.
“You look eager.”
With a nod she sighed curling into me “Yes Josh that was fun. I want to do it again”
With a chuckle I sighed and shook my head. “Not here, perhaps later at home” I explained calmly. Looking over at one of the young Gingers and called out, “Usted, Margarita,” to which she nodded and quickly hurried back to the kitchen returning no more than a minute later with a fresh margarita in hand. I took a sip and sighed, if it wasn’t for the act that it was her duty to follow my orders along with everyone else's, or to face the stocks, I would have tipped her.

The party pressed onward into the night. I could tell April was getting extremely eager by the amount of attention she was giving me. Several times she had caressed my crotch making it look like an accident, but right after looked up with the seductive smile on her face. I looked over at Alex sitting on the couch giving Justin an extremely cold stare, yet he didn’t seem to notice, as he was busy with his guests.
“What a dork” I thought with another chuckle and stood up. “April wait here I’ll be back in a few minutes.” I said and headed to the washroom.

When I opened the door, it looked like a public spa. A humongous tub, large spotless sinks, the solid gold toilet(a little too much), but it was obvious Justin spared no coin when it came to perfection. I looked over at about four stocks, a ginger hooked to each one, and sadly I noticed a child, only about eight. I rolled my eyes sadly seeing her body trembling as her privates bled, obviously from being viciously raped throughout the night. She was crying, every breath cut short with a sniffle. The other three gingers were completely motionless. I was certain they were on the edge of passing out as I knew that they were used to getting fucked by random males all night long and enjoyed it. The child, however, made my blood boil.

I still wished to do my business even with the cold aura of the sniveling child. Walking over to her Stock I gently touched her reddened ass and her cry became more constant and louder.
“Whoa, stop crying.” I said trying to calm her down. “I don’t want to hurt you,” I continued looking over to her face. She had taken quite a massive amount of abuse during the night. “What is your name?” I asked hoping I would be able to calm her down.
“s-seven” she sniffled and burst into tears again “P-please don’t l-let them h-h-hurt...” She couldn’t even finish the sentence as she broke into tears again, I couldn’t help but shed a tear myself seeing her in such agony.

Chapter 7:

That was it. Justin had gone too far. All through high school we told each other that we would get ourselves a Ginger when we were nineteen. We also made a solid vow that under no circumstance would either of us ever own a Ginger under the age of fourteen. Justin had gotten his first Ginger when he was seventeen. Now, I didn’t care too much, except he gloated about his father buying it for him when I still had to save up my cash to afford it. I did have to thank his investment tips though.

Heading to the bathroom door, I had a few things to say but before I could even get in the doorway I was stopped by Alex.
“Where are you going?” She asked blocking my path.
“To confront Justin about the child hooked up to the stocks.” I replied, my voice harsh and cold, an obvious sign I was angry.
“That sniveling brat? Ever since Justin brought her here, she hasn’t stopped crying.” Alex informed. “Why do you care?”
“Ever since high school we made a vow never to obtain a ginger underage. This is a violation of that vow” I explained again attempting to walk past her towards Justin.
She pushed me back and took a step into the washroom. “What’s the rush? You want that girl to be safe, and I want some fun. Justin bought me those two Gingers because he knew that when he was busy with guests, I would need some entertainment. Unfortunately, the two are not aggressive in any way and never take what they want.”
I cocked an eye a bit confused at what she was getting at.
“I want you to take what you want from me. I’ll make it worth your while” She continued.
I had to admit Alex was a seductress, already I could feel my pants shrinking at the offer, but the child was my priority. “What do you mean?” I asked seeing exactly what her offer was.

She smirked and slowly walked over pressing her body against mine and undid my belt. “You want that child to be safe, with you, as you would never abuse her. I will tell Justin to give me the child, and then if you please me, I’ll hand her off to you to take care of, All you have to do is make me moan.” She explained. “And don’t say you’re not into it as I heard about the little episode you had with your dear Ginger, April. She hasn’t left your side all night.”
Several things were wrong with the plan, but at the time I wasn’t thinking clearly and locked the door. “You are going to enjoy this” I smirked.

((This is when the Original sex scene was suppose to happen))
Chapter 8:

It took me no time at all to get to work. I immediately dove my hand to her panties, raising her skirt enough to see them, black lace transparent enough to see the details of her privates. I circled my finger around her pussy hoping to get her wet and aching before I even started.
“You’re going to have to try harder than that to get me started” she laughed. Her laugh was entrancing, her lips were detailed with deep red lipstick and her eyes highlightd with solid violet eyeliner. Her crystal blue eyes transfixed on me and I couldn’t shake the feeling that she was burning a hole into me. I had to agree that Justin really did know how to pick them.

I had to try harder to get her wet. Getting onto my knees and grabbing hold of her panties, I slowly pulled them down to her knees. I leaned forward and lapped at her still dry pussy. I could tell she was smiling. She was happy with my performance, how well I was doing with so little effort. Obviously she hadn’t been with Justin in a while and her Gingers truly weren’t cutting it for her.

“Keep up the good work” She cooed grabbing hold of my hair. “Remember, you please me and I set the girl free under your care.”
In truth I didn’t want to have to take care of the child. She would only be a burden to me. Alex pulled my hair wrenching my head back. She narrowed her eyes. “You don’t seem to be enjoying this.”
It was true, thinking about the girl causing problems for me, and having to put in this much work just to obtain the sniveling baby, I really had better things to do with my time. I got to my feet and figured I’d just go confront Justin but instead she pushed me against the wall bringing a knee up just under my groin. “I know I gave you the choice but as we have already started, you are going to finish.” She ordered and with a smirk I obliged.
I combed my hand through her hair grabbing a firm hold and forcefully tilted her head back, exposing her neck. Leaning down I began to kiss and suck on her neck, begging to form a small purple blossom. I then continued to kiss down her body stopping at the breasts just as her gown began.
“This will cause a problem” I sneered and grabbed a firm hold, pulling it down under her breasts. I had never seen her breasts before. I half expected them to look lopsided or have nipples that were just too large, but not a single flaw could be seen. They looked just as great as April’s.

The image of April danced around in my head until I felt Alex’s warm tongue lick the underside of my shaft. I had actually managed to forget that she was there. I took a long breath, feeling a climax building. She was extremely talented with her tongue, able to make my knees quiver with each lick. Just as I thought it was over, I felt her juicy lips kiss the head of my cock and then she fed it into her mouth inch by inch. I felt the tongue curl around my dick as she slowly bobbed her head at a slow pace forcing my climax to build in strength. I felt it aching to fire but for some reason it just wouldn’t. I had no idea why as anyone else would be able to get me to shoot off long strings of cum by now, but Alex was able to force me to restrain. Wincing as I felt myself about to explode, she caught my glance and smiled.
“Okay I think it’s about time you let loose” She laughed and stood up positioning her cunt just in front of my shaft. “Take me.”

I immediately leapt forward thrusting my aching shaft into her, her moist walls trembling as I entered her. Her hands curled around my back and clawed across it leaving a stinging gash of red lines. Her eyes rolled up as I continued to pump into her and her mouth opened up as she lost her focus. Even after she began to moan I continued squirting off my hot semen inside her. Once I was finished I pulled out and her knees buckled as she fell to floor, looking up at me with an extremely satisfied look.

Did you guys enjoy that chapter? I hope so. When I RP I usually have someone else describing the feeling so it is easier to do only one person’s feelings, I didn’t realize the difficulty of writing a sex scene when it is just one person. I’ll get better.
OMG just realized the three main men in the story Begin with J. (Josh, Justin, James) it really is a coincidence.

Chapter 9:

“Call a limo and tell your Gingers to put the girl in it. I want her treated well. I’m going to go fetch April and then I will leave.” I said sternly, my gaze still as angry as ever. Biting her lower lip, she nodded still trying to find the energy to get back to her feet. I exited the washroom finding every member of the party drunk as ever. Remarkably, April had taken a liking to the margaritas. The ginger that was serving me earlier had begun to bring April drink after drink and glasses littered the table. “Josh” She giggled as she got to her feet only to fall back down into the chair. “Margaritas are delicious.” She giggled and her face held a noticeable blush. Rolling my eyes, I helped her to her feet and laughed. This getaway was perfect. “Justin, my boy, I think April may have had a bit too much to drink, I’m going to bring her home and let her sleep it off” And with that, I escorted her out of the party to the limo.

The entire ride home I averted my eyes from the young girl’s nude body. It was horrifying to see Justin do such a thing to a child, Ginger or not. “What are you good for?” I asked her, not making eye contact.
“I can, um....” She thought for a moment. Just great. She was as useless as I figured she would be.
“You’ll stay with me for tonight, tomorrow I’ll hand you off to James. Don’t worry, he won’t treat you the way Justin did. He is very kind and owns the entire cleaning service at the apartment. He will take good care of you and you will learn how to clean, cook, and by the time you’re fifteen you will be working as a maid.” I explained. “Do you understand, Seven?”
She nodded and looked over at the Ginger in my arms.
April was smiling sheepishly, obviously drunk. “You’re going to hate tomorrow morning” I laughed. Seven laughed too, obviously she knew about hangovers and said. “I’ll help her feel better tomorrow morning before you give me to...” She paused.
“James” I finished for her patting her on the head.

Chapter 10:

The next day April took forever to wake up. Seven was looking after her as she had stated she would help April get through her hangover. I was willing to suggest just telling her to take some Tylenol and have a cold shower.
“Listen I know you want to prove yourself but April will be fine. I’m going to go take you to James now” I Said to Seven as she sighed.
“Fine” She agreed not wanting to leave.
“Hey I saved you form Justin, the least you can do is be thankful.” I ordered, even though I didn’t want her, until I gave her to James she was my property.
“I am thankful” She giggled giving me a hug. “Oh is josh a bit excited?” she asked as she had notice a slight erection in my pants. “I can help you with that.”
That made this easier “No you don’t” Okay so she was into sex, it was surprising as April was showing signs of a nymphomaniac and this little girl was just the same.

“Mr. Earns, really I can’t take her I have no position that could be filled by an eight year old.” James explained.
“Then pair her up with someone else so she can at least learn what to do when she gets older, I know you have no need for her but I don’t want her.” I explained. Seven may have been young but she showed spirit.
“Why did you save her then? You now as well as I do that a Ginger like her is bought for sexual pleasure only, or like ninety-nine percent of the time.” James stated, he was obviously cranky and was getting irritated.
“Because, I don’t like the idea of having a child for sexual pleasures.” I explained.
Scratching his head he gave a huff. “Fine, I’ll take her, but you owe me big for this one.” He laughed and looked over at Seven. “Come on I have a room that you can stay in.” and led her through a door.

I headed back up to my room only to be greeted by a well awake and hyper April. She pounced on me just as I entered my room.
“JOSH” She said gleefully and nuzzled my chest. I smirked and ran my hand through her hair. She purred softly and I pushed her off.
“What did you think I wasn’t going to leave without letting you know? I just went to give Seven to James.” I explained.
April looked at me with a confused look. “Seven?” she asked.
“Seven is the young Ginger I rescued from Justin last night. You were obviously too drunk to remember.” I continued. “How many drinks did you have?” I asked as I could tell from the scattered glasses on the table when we left that it was quite a bit.
She shrugged “I lost count, you were taking forever to get back.”

I spent most of the morning speaking with Alex, just recalling the events of the night before. I left the whole sex with Alex out of it, I knew April enjoyed my company and wanted me to see her as my special plaything. “We are going out today.” I explained. “My brother owns a champion Ginger that he enters into many fights. Today he is participating in one just in town, I figured you may want to watch, but if not you can stay here.” I knew giving her the choice she would come feeling it was her own choice. She gave a nod and I laughed as I took a seat on the couch flipping through a few channels to see if anything was on.

Chapter 11:

The fights were always held in dark areas. Drug abusers and lone sharks littered the streets nearby. Sure the fights were legal, but protesters were still against them and caused problems whenever they could.

The limo pulled up and I exited, followed closely by April who just seemed to not want me to be out of arms reach, and in this part of town I could understand why.

Back
Top Bottom