Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Story by Dragon.

DragonMoon

Moon
Her long hair bobbed on her back as she moved down the road. she was on foot, headed for the book store. She moved between cars, parked and moving alike. She reached the book store, and looked into the reflective glass. Her strawberry blond hair waving down her body in long locks of beauty. Her big brown eyes staring back at her. She smiled at her self, but then looked past her self, Into the store. No one was around, but she said aloud anyway.

"Hello, My name is Rosemarie," She stated, "I cant wait" She finished.

She pulled on the wood door and entered, people cluttered her and there. It was a book store and cafe. And if you had a membership you had access to the internet wifi.
She moved into the isles and found herself at the back of the store, a big chair sat empty. She sat down and pulled a hard cover book out of her messager bag, and sat it up on her skirt, a light pink skirt going to her knees.

She pulled open the book slowly as to not damage it.
And she began to read.

This is for you, the book started, you the reader, this is my story that i wrote down for you.

this is our story.

It started not long ago as you may know, or may not know. Here it begins.

(1)
Rosemarie was walking to school, it was her first day at the college and she was excited. She stepped on the campus and moved to her class. It was early, and a little cold, her college was close to the water, in the coast. The Gulf Coast, she walked across the parking lot, and to the building. it was a bunch of building outside. Students moved from building to building as they moved to classes. Her hair bouncing lightly on her body.
She got to her classroom door and was about to go in, when she felt a strange feeling, like someone was touching her. She loved the way it felt, she loved it so much. She let her body relax under the feeling. She then stopped. who was touching her? She turned her head sharp to see who it was. And no one was there.
She looked back and forth, both ways, no one. At all. She opened the door, and stepped in the class, thinking nothing of it. Must have been in her head. She saw an empty desk, and made her way for it, she got down into the seat. She looked around to see who was around. The was a couple of girls in the back of the room, and a boy across from her reading. She pulled her books out of her bag to make her self ready.
then something moved over her body again. not somewhere in general, but her whole body. It felt good, who ever was touching, knew her. and was getting to know her better, but there was no one. no one around her. She shuttered under the feeling. Raising her shoulders and looking up it felt wonderful.
The other students had arrived but no one seemed to notice her chills. The chills she was having, because of you. The reader. knowing her feelings her thoughts, her actions.

(2)
She didnt know it was you yet. She put it off as nothing. she didnt know now how much she would go to love you. She didnt know how you would dump her when you were finished with her story.

Class finished, and even thou it was the first day the teacher gave homework anyway. Students didnt have to do the homework, if they didnt want to. But Rosemarie would, because it would help her make her self better.

She was walking toward her car. This was her only class for the day. Easy too. She shifted her bag on her shoulder. and looked both ways before moving across the street. she was walking toward a yellow car. She clicked a button on her key set, and the yellow car called to her twice.

She opened her door and sat down in her car, closing her door, she started her car, and put on the safety belt on. But before she could start to drive the feeling again. She didnt know it was you, reading her. She closed her eyes, and her legs. She clasped a hand to her thigh. She sighed.

And then the feeling left. She got her car started. and drove home.

(3)
She got home, and there was a letter waiting in the door. She grabbed it and unlocked her apartment, and walked in. she kicked off her shoes, and walking past her couch she dropped her bag on it. and popped down on her chair and opened her letter.

Rosemaire.

you dont know me, but i know you. And I think you have the right to know. you are being read. Read, like story.

Writer

Rosemarie knitted her eyes at the letter and dropped it in the trash what kind of sicko was that.
She lifted her feet to the table and relaxed. closing her eyes, she felt it again. "ooh" She let the sound escape,
What was that?.
It was you. again.
And then it was gone.
She sat up. what the hell.
She blinked, it was like it never happened.

She got up, she decided just to go to bed. and she did.

(4)
She woke up to the feeling. woke up to you. reading her again. and this time she knew it was you. she became obsessed, holy smoke, the way you make her feel when you read her. She wanted it more and more and more, and then she found out you would stop when you were done reading it. finished with the story and her.

She started to freak out. withdraw, she needs you, she needs you. she needs you! She loves you. Read, read read read never stop.

(5)

She got another letter in her door as she went to leave, She ripped it open at once,

Rosemarie.

I am sorry i did this to you I created you, you suffer because i make you too. I can help you. Go to the book store I made for you and read your story. you will have your feeling again.

Her long hair bobbed on her back as she moved down the road. she was on foot, headed for the book store. She moved between cars, parked and moving alike. She reached the book store, and looked into the reflective glass. Her strawberry blond hair waving down her body in long locks of beauty. Her big brown eyes staring back at her. She smiled at her self, but then looked past her self, Into the store. No one was around, but she said aloud anyway.

"Hello, My name is Rosemarie," She stated, "I cant wait.. To read" She finished,

Written by Dragonmoon.

Back
Top Bottom