Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Indian Fem for Detailed, Creative Roleplay (AIM or Yahoo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm an avid role-player in my 20's and I'm looking for like-minded, intelligent online partners who can write well and have interesting ideas. I'm new to this site but have role-played for many years. I tend to be submissive in nature and have few limits, but I enjoy kinky and more playful scenes as opposed to any traditional dom/sub type of arrangement. I do enjoy things rough and prefer that to romantic or sweet story lines.

I have several ideas and am always thinking of new scenes when they pop into my head. I am picky about my role-play partners and prefer to role-play with men who are intelligent and that I can connect with one more than one occasion. I prefer live role-plays using Yahoo or AIM and I am not a paragraph role-player. I enjoy good dialog and a lot of back and forth. (However, if you can't form a basic sentence or tend to use "u" etc in your writing, we won't be a good match.)

As I mentioned, I have few limits and am always excited to hear what kinds of dirty ideas you guys come up with. I enjoy inter-racial scenes and tend to prefer white men.

If you have questions please feel free to reach out and ask. You can find me here or on Yahoo at: SunnyMaya4u or AIM @ SunnyMaya4You

Looking forward to hearing from you.

greatexpectations said:
I'm an avid role-player in my 20's and I'm looking for like-minded, intelligent online partners who can write well and have interesting ideas. I'm new to this site but have role-played for many years. I tend to be submissive in nature and have few limits, but I enjoy kinky and more playful scenes as opposed to any traditional dom/sub type of arrangement. I do enjoy things rough and prefer that to romantic or sweet story lines.

I have several ideas and am always thinking of new scenes when they pop into my head. I am picky about my role-play partners and prefer to role-play with men who are intelligent and that I can connect with one more than one occasion. I prefer live role-plays using Yahoo or AIM and I am not a paragraph role-player. I enjoy good dialog and a lot of back and forth. (However, if you can't form a basic sentence or tend to use "u" etc in your writing, we won't be a good match.)

As I mentioned, I have few limits and am always excited to hear what kinds of dirty ideas you guys come up with. I enjoy inter-racial scenes and tend to prefer white men.

If you have questions please feel free to reach out and ask. You can find me here or on Yahoo at: SunnyMaya4u or AIM @ SunnyMaya4You

Would LOVE to. :)

I usually work on msn messenger.
But I can create a Yahoo account no problem.

I consider myself intelligent. I am certainly white caucasian.
Might type an occasional error, since I'm from Europe.

X X X Alex.

Hi sent you a IM and add req in Yahoo, hope you get it and accept, we shall come up ith some good rolelpays :)

greatexpectations said:

Made an account : mooi.boy77@Live.nl

See you on Yahoo !

X X X Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom