Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Woman, looking for someone to teach a lesson!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before you read this! I'm not taking any more RPs anymore since I've been thrown to death with requests!

Hi there!
As you can see by my name, I love to dominate, it's rare if I do sub or anything else than dom, and I'll only do this with people who can either really interest me to do it, or whom I just plainly crave as a sub.

Now, I'm looking for someone to dominate. Anyone! I'm open for all genders, and I prefer to come up with RP ideas together with my partners :)
Please PM me only since I will not reply on this thread...

I'll say though that I enjoy these pairings
(me/you)

Teacher/student
Mom/son
Master/slave
Older sister/Younger brother

Thank you!

I'm very sorry to say this, but I've gotten SOOO many requests that I'll have to say NO to any more to come...

Miss_Dominance said:
I'm very sorry to say this, but I've gotten SOOO many requests that I'll have to say NO to any more to come...

Probably because dominant females (especially ones willing to dominate males) are in dishearteningly short supply around this particular community. :blush: Just not enough of you to go around! :p

PsionicCuttlefish said:
Miss_Dominance said:

Probably because dominant females (especially ones willing to dominate males) are in dishearteningly short supply around this particular community. :blush: Just not enough of you to go around! :p

I agree, can't find any dominant females to dom me. :( Oh well. One shall come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom