Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Favorite anime

@Quise I had heard that about .hack did you watch all the other seasons or spin offs or just the original?

I love anime <3 so I've been watching quite a bunch. Some of my favorites are:
  • Death Note
  • Code Geass
  • One outs
  • Prince of tennis
  • Wild Striker
  • Yuyu Hakusho
  • Inuyasha
  • Naruto
  • Full Metal Panic Fumoffu
  • Shiki
  • Vampire Knight
  • Kuroshitsuji
  • Skip beat
  • Junjou Romantica
  • Papa to Kiss in the Dark
  • Monochrome Factor
  • Ao no Exorcist
  • Loveless

So far I've been rp characters from Death Note, Code Geass, Inuyasha, Naruto, Shiki, Vampire Knight, Monochrome Factor, Loveless(those aren't all, in the past I used to like canon characters more). Right now I'm not into canon anymore, unless I really like that pairing/anime. I may still do Naruto, Vampire Knight, Monochrome Factor, Ao no exorcist and Loveless.

I never was a fan of anime myself, however I really enjoyed Black Lagoon for some reason.

I was watching the episodes of it, and I blew through the main 25 in one night. I just need to watch the last few, and I'll be perfectly caught up,and buying the mangas.

I thought there were only 25 altogether...nevermind, I just looked it up there were a series of ovas on the bluray. Huh I will have to watch those. The manga is kind of neat because it isn't written linearly. It jumps to points through out the time line. I like it.

The lack of Stein's Gate in here makes me cry Dx it's a really good anime and currently is my number one favorite. :) While animes like Death Note, SaO, and Attack on Titan are good. Stein's Gate is a masterpiece of an anime ;P even made me cry at one point </3 Anyone who hasn't seen it >.> better watch it.

A lot are ....

A. On my thread
B. The mangas which I read rather than watch. It's easier for me personally =P

Those that are not on my thread are excluded mainly because I probably wouldn't be able to have a decent mindset for any of the canons, atmosphere, or both.

At any rate, here's my list and in no particular order save what comes to my mind.

Naruto
One Piece
Doubt
Kuroshitsuji
Claymore
Elfen Lied
Death Note
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Waltz in a White Dress [Don't know if there's an anime of this but the manga is soooo good! Highly recommend it if you love romances]
Chocotto Sister [It was on NEBS TV for a while, not sure if it's on anything like Youtube but this was a cute series]
Sailor Moon
Gundam Wing/Endless Waltz
DBZ/Dragonball GT
Code Geass
Video Girl Ai
High School Girls
High School of the Dead
Hellsing
Vampire Hunter D
Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust
Romeo x Juliet

There's probably tons more I'm not immediately remembering .... but this is a hint of things I like.

I'm not a huge anime fan, I've always been more of a J-Horror fan. In fact before my current GF the only anime I probably watched, and still love, was the Americanized version of Spaceship Yamato, Star Blazers. Nothing will ever get me as excited as that beginning theme song, though I admit its a bit painful to watch now but the childhood memories still remain.

Of the more modern ones that I've gotten exposed to, I have to say my favorites are Black Butler and High School of the Dead. And I have a fondness for Pet Shop of Horrors. I just wish I didn't like all the ones that have like a small release and don't get the huge episodes of the ones I'm not big on. Oh well.

I've watched quite a bit.

• Vampire Knight
• Vampire Knight: Guilty
• Angel Beats
• Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt
• Mirai Nikki

Hellsing Ultimate
Elfen Lied
Black Butler
Paranoia Agent
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
FLCL
Excel Saga
Chobits
Sketchbook ~full color'S~
Clannad (even though I can't finish it 'cause it makes me cry too much)
Sailor Moon

I think that's it~ I don't watch series as much as I watch Miyazaki's films over and over again.

My favorite Anime series is "Fairy Tail" Lucy is an aspiring wizard who wants to hook up with the coolest guild around, Fairy Tail. she meets a red-headed boy who saves her from a unscrupulous wizard, and before she knows it, she's introduced to the wild.

Hmm I have seen a couple recently that were really good or promising (since I haven't finished them)

Anohana has so far been really good and looks like it will be sad.
K - I can't remember if I mentioned it, it was really good. Definitely high on my list.
My Little Monster had me hooked after two episodes.
Mawaru Penguindrum has proven to be very odd but I can't stop watching it!

New on my list of things to watch - Strike the Blood. Saw a preview looks wonderful!

This may come as no surprise to people who know me but... Excel Saga.

I also like Trigun.

Back
Top Bottom