Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Favorite anime

How in the hell am I supposed to answer this? Between my 170+ complete DVD collections and my FULL 4TB external hard drive of anime, the answer alone is impossible for me to figure out.

But.... fuck what everyone thinks and Yaoi all the way, baby.

I would definitely say my current favourites are Sword Art Online and Durarara along with the movie Ōkami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki.

Past favourites include Madoka Magicka, Toradora, Darker than Black, Kore wa Zombie desu ka, Kaichou wa Maid-sama, Kara no Kyoukai, Onegai Teacher, Ouran Host High School Club, Princess Tutu, Wolf's Rain, Kobato and Gundam Wing goes on the list because it was essentially my first anime they I understood to be anime...if that makes sense.

Hmmm, where do I start. Dragonball Z is probably one of my all-time favorites, it's something I grew up watching and what got me into anime. Hellsing, both the original and the new OVA. I recently got into watching Is That A Zombie?!, it's pretty hilarious. Darker Than Black, Black Cat, Fairy Tail, Haganai, and that's about all I can think of for now, but there's probably a lot more to add later.

I am currently very interested in Dance in the Vampire Bund and Highschool of the Dead. Hoping they come out with more episodes soon, cant seem to find the manga in any of my local stores.

Highschool of the Dead was pretty good, I think the manga just started back up again so hopefully the show will. I like Dance in the Vampire Bund up until about the 8th episode where it appears it ends everything after that I personally felt was too forced and did not mesh well with the first part. It was a neat concept though.

I've read a bit of the Vampire Bund Manga. It definitely goes a lot further than the anime did. I think they only did the anime run to see how well it would go. Though there is also the Loli aspect with Mina constantly showing up naked in her regular form and not her changed form.

Hmm ya...that was...odd XD I just started watching Only the World God Knows tonight, its pretty entertaining. I like a lot more than I thought I would.

I absolutely love Avatar: The Last Airbender, even if it isn't necessarily "Japanese anime".

Also love Death Note, High School Debut (anime), and Fullmetal Alchemist, even if I've only seen a few episodes. I need to read it, I have a manga app.. Also Elfen Lied! :D

Adding on Sands of Destruction. <3

@Jonathan if you like the supernatural stuff you may like Blood C, I haven't watched it yet but the videos I've seen make it look like something up my alley. There is also Shiki which I started watching the animation style is a little different it is a vampire one. I definitely recommend Kara no Kyoukai it a mini series, very well done beautiful music and an incredibly dark and bloody story line. Its very high on my list.

@Callisto YES AVATAR <3 Have you watched Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood? Apparently it is much closer to the original story but a lot darker as well. I've never heard of Sands of Destruction at all, what is it about?

@Jonathan ^^' no, I use a site called otaku-streamers its got ALOT of anime on it but it is all subtitled. I typically don't watch dubbed. The only one I reallllly liked dubbed was actually Darker Than Black on Netflix. Mind you if you are in the US I believe your netflix offers a lot more than mine does in Canada so you should still check.

@Quise I never finished .hack but the story always seemed neat. Its kind of a predecessor to idea in Sword Art Online

Seriously? No one's seen Vandread or Outlaw Star? I dig em!

I've also seen

Mouse
Dragon Ball Z
Highschool Of The Dead
and...that's it. I'm workin on it. XD

@Kuro

Parfet is pretty cute. I like Jura and Meia.

Of the guys, I like all three of them.

And Dita. She's adorable with her alien obsession.

I like how the story ended, but I wish there was more.

@kuro i just heard of Sword Art Online last night. Looks good. .hack is for more people that can keep up with it. Sword Art Online doesn't look like its giong to be as complex as .hack though. Not saying that you are stupid in any way.lol

@Quise Sword it certainly isn't complex, but its got darker implications under its cheerful looking animation and style. I think thats way I liked it so much and the fact that it made me cry. I like when anime makes me cry XD Im weird.

@kuro I have yet to see the anime. I'm waiting for the weekend to just do a marathon of it. I'm mostly right when I look at an anime and say if its going to make me think or just watch it like some normal cartoon. Funny thing I said that Sword isn't all that complex looking but I did think that it was going to have more fighting and be maybe little darker then .hack, but .hack at times is morbid to me late in the show. That is just my opinion. Any got shit to say can suck it.

Back
Top Bottom