Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice (RP ideas -- originals)

Status
Not open for further replies.

keon

Planetoid
~Welcome to Keon's list of ideas and possibles pairings!~​

:: T H E B A S I C S ::

1. I am almost always online from now until July so, until then, I appreciate frequent posters but a once-a-day posting is definitely okay
  2. I am versatile when it comes to post length but if you're a beginner roleplayer, 5 sentences at least wouldn't hurt, right?
  3. I apprieciate interesting characters (think multi-personality, interesting background, cool and funny, etc)
  4. I am pretty much open to all kinds of pairings (yaoi, yuri, normal)
  5. I love brainstorming with my partner so please feel free to tell me about your ideas as well <3
  6. I don't want the characters, whether male or female, getting pregnant. Sorry, but that's just not my thing.
  7. I do want a proper character profile (need not be too detailed, but at least would give me a general idea of how your character is, how he or she looks like, etc)
  8. I love both long-term and short-term RPs but please do tell me if you're no longer interested or things like that. We can try to work things out (either drop it or add more to it to spice up the plot).
  9. PLEASE SEND ME A PM IF YOU'RE TAKING A PLOT OR INTERESTED WITH ANY OF THE PLOTS. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY HERE X3 Also, feel free to tell me about your own plots as well! I loe playing a male persona more often than not, but I am versatile when it comes to that one too. X3

------------------------------------------------------------

:: G E N E R A L P L O T S ::

(Again, this is open to either female or male with a female-ish persona)

1. IT'S MORE THAN THAT - Adopted brother x younger biological sister or brother

(Seeking for a younger sister or a younger brother for a sweet and smutty plot)

MY CHARACTER is an adopted son of a wealthy couple who owns a lot of companies. As such, they are away quite often and would usually leave their two children (MC and YOUR CHARACTER) under the guidance of a caretaker until my character was old enough to handle things for him and for his sister / brother. Much is expected of him despite being an adopted child for their parents are expecting him to be the heir of everything they own.

On the other hand, YOUR CHAR is the sweet and loving younger brother or sister. He/she was never jealous with the way his/her parents treat his /her older brother. In fact, he/she admires him so much.

We start off their plot showing the closeness of the two but basically, it revolves around a forbidden relationship between the two of them. What happens is that YOUR CHAR is having this chaotic relationship and he/she turns to MY CHAR for comfort. This starts it off.

---

2. MY PERFECTION - sorcerer x experiment

(looking for an experiment boy or girl for a sweet, angsty and perhaps naughty plot)

MY CHAR is a famous sorcerer from an isolated town. He is famous for curing various deceases, and, as rumored, he is known for being able to bring back the dead to life.

YOUR CHAR is a somewhat frankenstein who came to life because of MY CHAR's experiment. In this experiment, he tries to make the perfect partner for him (you tell me if you want this a yaoi pairing or a normal one) and what he has as a result is your character.

At first, things are perfect between the two of them. MC helps YC hover his / her way around the world and MC clears YC's curiosity (especially when YC sees some lovey-dovey stuff around) until he/she finds this notebook about how MC created him/her.

How will they be after finding out that YC was just made to fit MC's needs?

---

3. EROTIC LOVE -- god x human (somewhat like a master x slave too)

(seeking a human GIRL for a smutty, angsty and sweet plot)

MY CHAR is the God of Erotic Love. He is basically the one to blame when people desires sex oh too much.

YOUR CHAR is a mortal woman who became the object of MC's desires. Every night he visits her and gives her some naughty dreams which would always end her up in waking up with wet undies.

At one night, she sees MC's reflection in the mirror of her bathroom (particularly when she's getting undressed to take a bath) and to her surprise, it's the man in her dreams! The man giving her all the pleasure in the world.

YC is so desperate to have him, she sold herself to the God who ended up abusing her.

What happens if MC ends up falling as well?

---

4. UNSURE LOYALTY -- stripper x girl
(needing a semi-submissive, semi-horny girl for a naughty, slutty, yet angsty and sweet plot)

MY CHARACTER is a "stripper for hire". He doesn't exactly work at bars and such but, mostly, he works for bachelorette parties or parties that require his need.

YOUR CHARACTER is a random girl he meets in a car accident.

So what happens is that MC's car bumps to YC's car and he's truly sorry for it. YC's very upset and frustrated and, out of pure intentions, MC tells her that he will cover up for the expenses. This causes the both of them to become close and, eventually, they start to have this thing between them. They'd go out to dates and such and just as YC is almost ready to admit to herself that she is in love with MC, she goes to a party of her friend where MC is invited as a stripper. This shatters her yet, somewhere inside her, her feelings for MC still remains. Will they be able to work it out? What can happen from there?

------------------------------------------------------------

:: G E N E R A L P A I R I N G S ::

(pairings I'd love to do but no specific plot in mind yet)

Demon x Human
Ghost x Human
God x Human
Rich x Homeless
Rebel x Good
Teacher x Student
Photographer x Model
Artist x Fan

BUMPING FOR NUMBER 3. BEEN WANTING TO DO THIS. ANY TAKERS? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back