Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wet Nurse (GoldenGateSon)

"Oh, I know that we should. Consider wish from a master, and a request from a lover." After having experienced pleasures of sexual union, there was no way that Steven would not indulge his new found desires on a daily basis with Becca. If he could somehow manage it and convince her, he in fact would want to make love to her several times a day in various areas in and around the house. There was simply so many knew things to discover and experience with their new relationship as lovers. As she gasped and squirmed under him, Steven smirked a bit knowing that she was still aroused as he felt and heard his seed moving about inside. He listened intently to her as he continued to kiss her neck. When she had finished speaking, he brought his head back up to face her. "I see," he said as he looked down between them at his hand on her belly. "Isn't that how babies are made?" he asked as he looked back up into her eyes, his hand rubbing and caressing her bare stomach. He smiled when Becca said that she enjoyed when his released inside of her. "I'm glad that you enjoy it and find it pleasurable when I fill you, and it feels amazing for me as well. In that case, I'll be sure to release deep inside of you whenever we make love and fill you completely." He smiled again and gave a flex of his cock inside of Becca when he said this before leaning down to kiss her again.

Rebecca could only smile and sigh as she had known Steven might say something like that. Being young and new to these experiences, it was no surprise he'd want to dabble in them a little more, and being that it was a formal request from him, she didn't have too much choice in the matter. But he had also said it was a request as her lover, so perhaps she could go along with it. She could only hope that including some sex in their daily routines wouldn't get in the way of everything else they had to do. She could still feel his seed sloshing about in her womb with the slightest movement, and it seemed he was amused by it in his own way as he had kept wiggling hips hips teasingly to hear it again. She had tried to make her explanation as simple as she could for him, though he seemed a bit distracted as he'd still plant a few kisses along her neck as she spoke. His next question did get her to blush again, but somehow she wasn't surprised too much that he had asked about it. "Er...w-well yes, Master. That does have something to do with it." She did enjoy how he caressed her bare belly as they relaxed, and they could just stay like this and enjoy each others' company for a little while longer. "W-what...? Really...?" If he really planned to fill her up every time they had sex, there would be a good chance she'd get pregnant, but he seemed to be well aware of that and would do so anyway. She had never really thought about if she did somehow carry his child, but then she wouldn't be able to work so much from then. She figured she could worry about that later, enjoying her time with him now as she kissed him back. She pulled back eventually, smiling up at him. "You know, you could show just a little restraint, Master. If you keep trying to do this with me, I know everyone else will get suspicious."

"Yes, Becca. I thought you said you enjoyed it when I released in side of you." As he said this, Steven delicately licked up Becca's throat and jaw before sucking on her lower lip playfully. "And if we both enjoy it, I'll be sure to release as deep as I can and have it fill your womb," he said with a smirk, letting his hand rub her stomach when he said womb. Although he seemed distracted when Becca answered, he nonetheless heard her and understood her answer. If releasing inside of her might have a chance to get her pregnant, he didn't mind one bit. In fact, if anything, the chance of impregnating her only excited Steven more. The thought of her taking his seed into her womb every time they made love and then subsequently carry his child would only solidify their relationship as lovers. Steven was excited to see how all this would play out. Then Becca mentioned that their intimate activities may draw the attention of the others in the house. "It's alright Becca. The other servants wouldn't do anything about it on their own, and mother and father are so busy they don't have time to deal with it anyway. We'll be free to make love and I'll be free to release into your womb whenever we wish, and it would seem to me that we still have some time to be free before dinner. Shall we continue?" He smirked as he asked her and gave another grind against her, hoping to get Becca to indulge him and teach him more about lovemaking.

Rebecca could only lay there and take all of Steven's relentless teasing. He was quite mature for his age, and he sure didn't feel ashamed to say those things to her. She whimpered a little as he leaned in to run his tongue over her throat and jaw. Just what was she going to do about him now? Hopefully she could still raise him to be a proper young man while he was itching to get her in bed. "Er...well, if you really want to release in me, I'll accept it all, Master. Something had told her that he already knew enough to know that he could get her pregnant if they kept this up, and with how much affection he had been showering her with lately, that may have been a goal of his now that they wished to be with each other. On the bright side, she would be bringing about the next in the Cartwright family, wouldn't she? That was a pleasant thought for her. She did hope that Steven would exercise a bit more caution, but he had no fear or care for what anyone else thought. She should have known considering his limited interaction with the other servants in the house. She couldn't believe how eager Steven was to keep going, but he had a point. Nobody would really think to stop them, and she was still carrying out her master's will. "Er...yes there is at least an hour or so before dinner." She paused for a while, though her answer was probably obvious when he hd ground up against her to get a soft groan. "V-very well, Master. I shall continue to keep you company here."

Steven smiled a bit when Becca said she would accept all the seed that he would release inside of her. Though he knew that she did her best to keep her job as caretaker a priority, he could tell that she was settling into her role as his lover, and that pleased him greatly. He grew more and more excited about the prospect of her becoming pregnant from their lovemaking and somewhat illicit relationship. He continued to grind against her lightly as they spoke to each other, his cock somehow still hard and kept within Becca's cum filled sex. When Becca acknowledged that they still had plenty of free time to make love and experiement, Steven decided to make the most of this opportunity. He was committed to learning everything he could about sex and lovemaking, both for his own pleasure as well as Becca's. "I'm glad to hear that you'll be "keeping me company" in the time we have until dinner. In that case, I'd like for you to show me other ways of making love," Steven asked, a large smile on his as he was eager to experiment with his new found sexuality.

Even if Rebecca did end up pregnant, she was sure she'd still be able to do basic chores around the house and do the usual routine with Steven. If it did come to that though, she could only hope that she wouldn't end up being too much trouble for him. She would be in need of help, but she would be so eager to help Steven before herself. They had plenty of time to discuss if it came to that though. For now, she could be here with him and help him embrace his sexual desires. What surprised her still was the fact his cock was still erect after he came just now. Just how much stamina did he have? "Other ways, Master?" She did know of a few positions they could try, and maybe for once it was time for her to time the lead. "Well, I could be on top for once, Master. I'll need you to lay down on your back for me so I can get started. Maybe like this you'll be able to get some more milk too." She slowly moved with him so that she was in the cowgirl position. Steven would be able to feel a bit more of their mixed fluids escape from her sex to coat his cock and balls, also further staining the bed and adding to the musky scent lingering from their activity.

Steven eagerly waited for Becca to tell him what to do with a smile on his face. Though their master and servant relationship often had him giving her directions, he deferred to her judgment and experience when it came to sex. When she suggested that she be on the top and he be on the bottom, Steven nodded eagerly. “Oh, that sounds fun, and I would love for some milk.” He leaned in for a lingering kiss as he placed his hands on her flared hips. He then slid them slowly under her and grasped her luscious ass firmly in his hands as he rolled over onto his back, pulling her on top of him as he did so. During their little tumble, Steven’s cock remained firmly in Becca’s sex as their lips remained pressed together in their deep kiss. As he lay there under her, Steven let his hands roam from her full rear and over her smooth back and back again as he continued to kiss her. He then began to grind up against her again, his mound rubbing against her clit and her milk filled breasts rubbing against his chest. Steven was excited and eager for another passionate session with his lover.

Since Steven hadn't pulled out of her when they rolled over, it had given Rebecca such a unique feeling with his cock grinding around. And he had already pulled her back into another loving kiss, and Rebecca moaned softly as she returned it. She loved how his hands glided over her back and ass, and she would occasionally roll her hips gently to stir up his cock inside her. Of course, that helped to have his hips grind up against her clit and get some more sounds from her. She slowly pulled away from the kiss, kissing his nose. "Well then, Master, I would like to begin. Are you ready?" She rested her hands at the sides of his head, which also lowered her breasts closer to his mouth in case he wanted some of her milk. She slowly lifted her hips up, waiting until only the tip was left inside her before she suddenly fell back down on his cock, letting out a little gasp. She started to slowly build up her speed, though the new angle that his cock hit her was really amazing. Her hips felt like they'd go numb each time she fell back down on him. "Oooh...h-how is it, Master?"

Steven giggled a bit at the playful display of affection when Becca kissed his nose. “Yes, my love. Show me what pleasure is,” he said with a smile as he looked up into her eyes. The change of position was very interesting for Steven, especially with Becca’s milk filled breasts swaying in front of his face, just asking to be suckled. He quickly grabbed hold of each swaying globe in his hands, lightly squeezing and massaging them as he leaned up and took a nipple in his mouth. He sucked hungrily as his tongue flicked and swirled across her erect bud. After several long moments of sucking and drinking, he would alternate to the other breast. As he was sucking, he felt Becca’s walls slide up his cock until just the head remained. He was surprised and let out a hard moan into her breasts when she came back down on him hard. As she began to build her speed, Steven also began to thrust back up against her, letting his hips meet hers in a loud clap as they fornicated. Even though he had made love with Becca and felt her sex grip his cock twice already, each of their unions was still indescribably amazing for him, and when she asked him how it felt, he was too busy enjoying it to speak in answer. He only responded by mumbling an enthusiastic, “Mhmm,” into her breast and giving a series of powerful and fast thrusts into her, letting her know just how much he enjoyed it.

Rebecca was pleased that he had reached out to take her breasts again, giving them plenty of attention before he actually started to flick his tongue over them for her milk. She let out a low groan once he got back to sucking on them. It looked like they had managed to fit in another milking session, but she figured he could never had too much milk from her. At least he had started to switch it up a little, alternating between her nipples after a little while. The way he sucked and flicked over her nipples for her milk just always had her gasping from his technique. It just had her riding on his cock a bit quicker, rolling her hips on the way down. Feeling a bit more confident in her movement, she started to go a bit rougher, feeling Steven moan louder over her breasts. While she had planned to do most of the work, she felt Steven's hips start to thrust up to meet her hips, the smacking sounds coming out even louder since he had already cum inside her not too long ago. Even with his mouth preoccupied, she was glad to know that he was in fact enjoying himself, giving her a few good thrusts that made her bouncing more on his cock. "Aah...! I r-really spoil you too much, Master."

Steven smiled and laughed a bit when Becca said she was spoiling him, but he never took his mouth or tongue off her nipple, continuing to suck and flick them. It was true that Becca was spoiling him a bit not as he indulged his hyperactive, teenage sex drive for more and more lovemaking. Then again, she had always spoiled him, never really saying no to him no matter what the request for as long as he could remember, and he was glad that she had extended this practice of indulgence to their lovemaking and sex. Of course, he didn't want to take advantage of her, but sex with Becca was just too good to pass up, and by the way she moaned and rocked her hips against his hard cock, he knew she was enjoying it quite as well. The longer she rode him, the faster and more enthusiastically she threw her hips against him.

This new position was extremely pleasing and comfortable for Steven, not only because he was laying on his back, but because he was also able to suck on Becca's beautiful breasts as he did so, drinking down more of her delicious milk. He also had the feeling that he was able to drive deeper into her as she dropped down onto his rod, fully swallowing it with her tight sex. Attempting to make Becca's experience as pleasurable as he possibly could, he thrust even faster and harder into her the longer she rode him, her slick and cum filled sex lubricating his cock and letting it slide in and out of her quickly. He also alternated his deep sucking of her nipples with playful biting, letting his teeth gently nibble at her sensitive buds while his tongue continued to flick across them.

Now that Becca thought about it, he just couldn't help but let Steven have his way with whatever he wanted. Like the time in the shower, it wasn't like it was impossible for her to pull away from the kiss he had her in, but she had given in to his desires and the desires of her body. Who would have thought it would come to this as she was 'educating' him in ways of sexual gratification? Of course, she knew his hormones would be going crazy at this age, and having something feel so good was something he'd want to take part of more and more. He wasn't really taking advantage of her. It was an honest request, one that she felt she needed to be more enthusiastic about helping him with. She did love his enthusiasm in all this, and having him thrust his hips up into her as she fell down on him had her gasping as he hit up against her womb.

She knew Steven only had so much energy, so this position would be a great help for him so she could do all the work for him, but even then, he was still thrusting his hips up eagerly. Becca was starting to think that their milking sessions were going to turn out to be this instead, which may or may not have been better. Only time would tell really as this was only their first day as lovers. "Oooh...M-Master...you're doing so good...I think I'm going to cum soon..." She liked how he was experimenting with her nipples, stimulating them in different ways as if trying to see which method gave him the most milk.

As he lay there under her, Steven thought he was the luckiest man to have ever lived. Here he was, sucking away at a luscious pair of milk filled breasts that hung in front of his face, with such a beautiful woman who cared for him in everyday imaginable riding hard and fast on his cock. As their lovemaking progressed, Steven felt that Becca seemed to get more and more into her role as his lover. Her moans of pleasure and the way she rocked against him pleased him greatly. With this being their third union of the day, fourth if he counted their brief tryst in the bath rub, Steven was indeed a bit physical weary, though his arousal and attraction to Becca remained strong, even growing more intense as she let her sexual side come through. He wasn’t sure how either of them would find time to rest or sleep even, given that they were always around each other and would be sleeping in the same bed. Steven moaned and thrust faster as he thought about the endless possibilities that lay ahead of them, first of which would be that their daily milking sessions would be replaced by this much more fun and exciting version. He looked forward to having her ride him as he drank from her breasts everyday.

Upon hearing that Becca was about to cum, Steven knew just what to do to get her there. Though he loathed leaving her beautiful breasts for just a moment, he let one of them go and slid his hand down between them to find her clit. He began rubbing at it, flicking his fingers back and forth over it as well as rubbing circles over it as he continued to alternate nibbling and sucking on her nipples. He also modified his thrusts, angling his hips in such a way so that every time he entered her, the head of his cock would but up against her g-spot. “Cum for me, my love. Cum all over me,” he encouraged her while moving his lips between her left and right breasts.

It may not have been an exaggeration to say Steven was the luckiest man in the world. With a girl like Rebecca, it was likely many men would fall for her, but her dedication and love would all be for her master instead. She was so pleased to be of service to him in any way, especially with her new responsibilities and expectations as his lover. She could never get enough of his technique when sucking at her breasts, as he was not only looking to get her milk, but please her body at the same time. she knew that sex could be considered strenuous activity, so she was wondering if he intended to participate in this more than their regular workout. Perhaps it wouldn't be so bad letting him continue with this, and with this as a reward, he would be much more enthusiastic about his studies. If that was the case, then she'd really have to make sure that she made him feel really good like this.

Rebecca watched as Steven let his hand come down between her legs, finding her clit and teasing her there to try and push her to her orgasm sooner. "Ah...! M-Master...if you do that...I'll...ah...!" She threw her head back in pleasure with his other efforts: teasing her nipples and targeting her g-spot over and over. He was far too skilled as a lover for his age, and she was certainly going to have her hands full with him. "Y-yes...Master...I'm...I'm cumming!" She cried out again as she reached her orgasm, still riding his cock to get him to his orgasm. With her walls tightening up around him, she was looking to be filled up with his semen once again.

Steven continued to thrust his hard cock up into her soaking pussy, flicking her sensitive clit, and sucking on her erect nibble as milk flowed into his mouth. He found it both extremely arousing and a bit cute the way she moaned and trembled as he was pleasuring her, pleasing himself in the process as well. He then heard her scream out in orgasm as she continued to ride his manhood, and so he thrust even harder into her as his fingers flew faster and faster across her clit, hoping to make her orgasm as intense as possible. He groaned loudly into her swaying breasts as he felt her already tight walls contract even more, tightening its grip on his hard cock from all sides. Were it not for her copious amounts of natural lubrication flowing forth from her womanhood in orgasm, he may have actually had trouble sliding in and out of simply because of how tightly she gripped it. The way she continued to throw her hips against him made it almost seem like she wanted him to orgasm once again, to fill her with his seed, and he would soon oblige her. The enhanced pleasure of Becca's tightening pussy coupled with her moans of pleasure proved to be too much, and with one final, hard thrust up, almost lifting Becca off the bed, Steven groaned out loudly as he arched his back and tensed up. "I'm cumming too, Becca!" he screamed. His cock pulsed and throbbed deep within her sex, it's movements confined by her tight walls. Hot, thick streams of semen flew out of his rod and against the back of her sex, against her cervix and into her womb. Her pussy continued to contract around him, milking more and more cum from him and sucking it up further into her. He removed his hands from her clit and her breast, grasping her hips tightly as he pulled her hard against him, pushing their hips together tightly. He continued to push his hips up, plunging his cock even deeper into as they continued cumming together, his cock head pressed up and nudging against her cervix and the entrance to her womb as his cum continued to shoot forth.

Rebecca could feel Steven's cock twitching even more in her pussy even after she came, and since he was so close to cumming, she made sure to do all she could to make him cum. She'd roll her hips and slam down on his cock even rougher, anything to make him groan and release his seed inside her again. He had done so much to make her cum, so she really thought she should return the favor somehow. She almost felt like he was one step ahead of her when it came to pleasing the other, so she wanted to still end up on top somehow as a mentor and servant. It seemed that her efforts weren't going to waste, as she could hear how much Steven was loving this. She heard Steven's warning as he was about to cum, and that just made Rebecca work even harder. "Yes...! Please cum inside me, Master! Fill me up!" Even when she felt him start to release his load inside her, she didn't stop moving her hips just yet. She wanted to please him all throughout his orgasm and squeeze every last drop she possibly could from him. Eventually, she slammed her hips down to take his cock as deep as she could, feeling him release a good helping into her womb once again. "Ah...! It's...so hot...!" she cried, squirming and whimpering on top of him. She felt him wrap his arms tightly around her hips to pull her closer to him, also making sure she took as much semen in her womb as possible. She leaned in to press her lips to his, muffled their moans as they started to calm down slowly. She kept them in the kiss for a while longer, letting her tongue slip out into his mouth as they exchanged saliva. Her hips had started to move again slowly when she felt he was nearly finished, and after a while, she stopped again, burying him inside again. A good deal of their fluids would now have coated his cock and dripped into the bedsheets, making the scent of sex in the room even more prevalent. She finally settled down, pulling back from the kiss. In that moment, she had realized how enthusiastic she had been just then, letting herself get a little carried away in the moment. She had wanted to at least keep her professionalism a bit more, but she may have let that slip. "Nnn...I hope you enjoyed yourself, Master."

Previously, Steven had felt like he had been the one to truly initiate and drive their sexual encounters. Sure, Becca went along with it and did her best to make him feel comfortable, but as she threw her hips hard against him, he knew that she had fully accepted her role as his lover. The way she bounced on his cock as they both came allowed him to see just how much she was enjoying this, and just how much she wanted to pleasure him. The way she screamed and begged for his cum only made him cum that much harder as he lay there under her, tensed up and with her swaying breasts in his face. When she brought her lips to his in a kiss, he eagerly accepted it and kissed her back lovingly but also passionately. He let his tongue slide over hers as he moaned back into her mouth. He kept his hands on her hips, loving the way she felt in his hands as he felt her begin to lightly grind against him. Steven couldn't help but smile a bit into the kiss, knowing that Becca had fully come into her own as a sexual woman and acted on her own initiative to pleasure both of them. He even wondered if a day would come when she would be brave and aroused enough to initiate sex with him when he wasn't even thinking about it. The thoughts soon left his mind as he refocused on her body and the sensations he was experiencing. He ran his hands over her bare back and ass, pulling her tightly against him and feeling her breasts and nipples rub into his chest as she continued to rock her hips. When they finally broke the kiss, Steven let out a laugh and a smile when he looked up into her eyes. "Enjoyed myself? Of course I did! I absolutely loved it!" he said enthusiastically, caressing her face and kissing her as he did. "I certainly hope you enjoyed it as well, my love. Although, from the way you screamed for me to cum inside you and the way you rocked hour hips, I think I would be safe to assume that you did," he said with a smirk and a giggle, leaning up to kiss her again. "I want you to be just as free and enthusiastic every time we make love from now on."

With how eager Steven was to have Rebecca embrace her sexuality, she had expected that he would encourage it more. With his hands on her hips, she couldn't help but roll them a little occasionally while he was still buried inside her. With how much he had let inside her today, there was a good chance she'd end up pregnant, and he still planned to incorporate this special interaction in nearly anything they did. "I'm glad that you enjoyed it, Master. I had been hoping this change in position would be pleasing." She cooed softly as his hands continued to roam over her bare back and rear, and as her breasts rubbed against his chest, a bit of milk would dribble out from her nipples. Rebecca would be lying if she said she didn't enjoy this sort of attention, and seeing Steven so pleased and excited did serve to convince her that this would be fine. Maybe it would be best for her to just give in to this and enjoy herself as much as possible. Having a child would further prove that their feelings for each other were sincere and they wouldn't let anything get in the way. She returned his kiss after he voiced how pleased he was, pulling back with a little smile. She bit her lip a little, embarrassed that he had picked up on her more enthusiastic movements just now. "W-well, I certainly enjoyed being able to please you in this way, Master. It certainly is something to consider when you are not feeling quite as energetic." There she was not being completely honest with him again, but it was obvious enough that she enjoyed it just as much as he did. With time, he'd probably be able to get her to be more open about this. "I will do my best to please, Master." She leaned in to kiss him again, holding it for a while before she pulled back. "Shall we take a little break?"

Steven let out a soft moan and a smirk as he felt Becca roll her hips against him, feeling his somehow still hard cock rub against the walls of her sex as he felt her nipples wet with milk slide along his chest. He also felt his cum lining her walls and pooled up against her cervix while the rest flowed down his cock and onto the bed. Though he didn’t know exactly how, Steven was still educated enough to know that lovemaking and cum played a part in impregnation. He smiled again at the thought of his seed filling Becca’s womb and getting her pregnant, that the child in her belly would be his. His heart fluttered with excitement, but at the same time his body was a bit weary from their multiple sessions today. As he looked her, he also couldn’t help but smile at how beautiful she was. The way she bit her lip and coyly tried to play off and explain their position was cute in a way. “If you say so, Becca.” Though he indeed wanted her to be more open, he also did not want to pressure her or rush her in anyway. He wanted her to enjoy this blossoming relationship as much as he was, and that would only happen if he let her move at the pace she wanted, with a few nudges from him of course. He accepted her kiss, sucking on her lower lip as she pulled away. Though his teenage libido told him to go continue, he was indeed feeling a bit tired, so he left it to Becca to decide. “Mmmm, I’ll leave that up to you, Becca. We can take a break and just rest if you wish.” He wanted to give her just a bit more freedom and choice, given that their relationship was so much more than just mere master and servant now. “How much time do we have until dinner?” he added, reminding Becca in case she had forgotten. Though to be honest, he couldn’t care less if they ate at all. He would much rather spend time cuddling with her, and if she desired, continue their lovemaking.

There had to be some particular explanation for why Steven was still this hard. Even if it was his hormones going crazy, it couldn't have led to this sort of thing. Knowing that, she could only tire him out and hope that his cock would calm down eventually. Rebecca definitely wouldn't be able to keep this up for much longer, and she didn't want to exhaust Steven either. While he planned to be open with their relationship, she didn't want anyone to get suspicious of them when dinner was coming up. She could tell that Steven was easily looking through her attempt to cover up her behavior, and why did she even think she could get it to slide after how long they had been together? They had only just started to openly express their love for each other, so more than likely, Rebecaa would start to get used to it slowly. Considering her role as his personal assistant, she felt somewhat inclined to just give him what he wanted, but it didn't seem like he planned to rush her into it. He wouldn't simply force himself on her really as opposed to easing her into their lovemaking. She could sense his desire to continue as he sucked at her lower lip. She slowly moved them so that he would be on top of her again, still keeping him buried inside her as she went to wrap her legs around his waist again. "If it is all right with you, Master, I was hoping to take a little break. There is perhaps another half an hour or so before dinner will be served. Even while you may eat here in your room, I would like to have you clean up beforehand." Taking another shower with him would probably lead to something like before, but so long as he did freshen up before dinner was finished, than perhaps it would be fine. She leaned in to kiss him again, moaning softly as she just wanted to lay with him for the rest of the day, though the others would get worried and come check on them if she didn't go to check on dinner. "After our lunch today, I can only imagine that our dinner tonight will be wonderful. Are you feeling hungry, Master?"

As Steven felt Becca begin to shift, he moved his body with her. His rod continued to rub against her inner walls as they moved and stayed connected, and soon he found himself on top of her once again. He smiled down at her, thinking that she meant for them to continue their lovemaking when he felt her long, smooth legs wrap around his waist, pulling him tighter against her. He took her hands in his, intertwining their fingers and pinning them to the bed on either side of her head as he once again began to slowly and subtly pump his hips, grinding against her and letting his manhood slide in and out. He leaned in to kiss her before leaning over and kissing and licking up and down her neck and shoulder as he listened to her speak. “Mmm, I suppose it would be a good idea to clean up after the mess we’ve made,” he said with a slight smirk, thinking about both how much of a mess they made on the bed, as well as what “cleaning up” might entail if their shower from earlier was any indication. He turned his head to face her and accepted her lips as she leaned up to kiss him. He eagerly kissed her back, letting his lips work delicately against hers as his tongue crept forward. He felt her moan into the kiss and knew that she wanted more. “Not too hungry, though I could eat. I expect this meal to be just as good if not better than lunch. But first, as you said, we should clean up. Wrap your arms and legs tightly around me. I want to try something,” he said with a mischievous grin. He then stopped his thrusting which had continued this whole time and wrapped his arms underneath Becca. Pulling her up and getting on his knees, Steven made his way off the bed until he was standing, carrying Becca as he remained inside her. He proceeded to make his way to the bathroom, carrying her as he did so, and with each step, his rod slid in and out of her once again. After the short walk to the bathroom, he made his way into the shower, and bracing Becca against the wall for support, reached one hand out carefully to turn on the water, getting the temperature just right as he continued to slowly pump his manhood deep into Becca as he kissed her.

Rebecca didn't mind continuing, though they couldn't just do it all throughout dinner. She had to have at least reported to them a little earlier, so she was thinking they were better off cleaning up soon. She let him take over for a little though, letting him pin her hands down at either side of her head as he pumped his hips just a little. It wasn't enough to get them both going again, but it would keep them aroused and enjoying the union between them. She tilted her head a little to give him more access to her neck, letting out pleasant groans as he planted those sweet kisses. "Of course, Master. I shall accompany you, though you must know that I have to change the sheets of the bed as well...er...that is unless you intend to continue with this later." That may have been a silly thing for her to ask, as she had even anticipated they might continue with this in the shower. Neither of them really seemed to mind that though. She spent a good amount of time in that kiss, feeling his tongue push forward to meet hers. "Now now, Master. You shouldn't miss a meal, especially after all the time that has been put for it to be prepared for you." She was a little curious about what he intended to try, but she would do as he asked, wrapping her legs even tighter around his waist. She yelped a little as she felt him lifting her up, holding her now that he was on his knees. She felt his cock grind inside her a little more, and while she was a bit nervous about falling, he seemed to have a good enough grip on her. He had managed to get on his feet, carrying her over to the bathroom while he was still buried inside her. They had moved into the shower with her pushed up gently against the wall as he got to turning the water on. In the meantime, he had gotten back to pumping his cock inside her as he got her into a kiss again. She moaned lovingly into it, enjoying the gentle pace he had started for now. It was going to be hard for her to not think about these frequent occurrences when they started eating dinner, and especially when another romp would surely follow.

As Steven kissed the length of her neck, he smiled in appreciation as she tilted her head up, bearing more of her to him as he continued to lovingly plant tender kisses on her. It was just another little act that showed Steven Becca was getting more comfortable with their physical interactions and relationship. He almost laughed out loud when Becca asked him if they wanted to continue later, and he managed to hold back and let out a subdued chuckle instead. "Of course I want to continue, Becca. Need you even ask?" he teased as he let out another small laugh. As he stood in the shower carrying her, bracing her back against the wall lightly for support, Steven slowly began to move them over directly under the shower head. He let the water cascade over them as he continued to slowly pump into her at a leisurely pace, simply enjoying the warmth of the water and the comfort of being connected with Becca. He held her by her ass, letting his hands cup and firmly grasp her plump cheeks for the best control over the pace of his penetrations. He let gravity aid him in this endeavor, slowly lowering her in his arms, feeling every texture of her velvet smooth sex slide along his veiny shaft, until she completely enveloped him and then some, her weight pushing him deeper into her than he every could on his own. He breathed heavily as he felt his cock head nudge even more firmly against the back wall of her sex before he lifted her back up. Their tight hold of each other caused her large breasts to slide up and down his chest as he lowered and raised her, and her clit rubbed up and down against his mound on each penetration. He pulled back from the kiss to catch his breath, this position taking greater physical effort to maintain. Nevertheless, he enjoyed, and smiled as he looked into Becca's eyes. "So... *pant* how do you like this position so far?" he said, trying to control his breathing. "We can stop if you think we should and actually get cleaned up a bit. Otherwise..." he left the sentence hanging as a mischievous smile appeared on his face, ever so slightly increasing the pace at which he dropped her onto his shaft.

Rebecca let out a little chuckle at Steven's comment, knowing that he'd be eager for any chance he could get to have sex with her again. "I should have figured as much, Master. Forgive me for asking." she said with a little giggle. She did her best to stay comfortable with her back against the shower wall. She was pleased to see that Steven was able to hold her in his arms like this, but she was hoping that he wasn't straining himself. As the water from the nozzle started to spray over them, Rebecca wrapped her arms around his neck more, pressing her cheek to his as a little groan left her. This gentle pace felt so wonderful especially since they were both still a bit tired from their last couple orgasms. "I'm so glad I can be with you like this, Master. To think I could have all your love like this feels wonderful." She wiggled her hips a little as he grabbed her rear, groping and massaging her ass cheeks while he kept her close. "Oooohh..." A long groan left Rebecca's lips each time she was lowered down to engulf his entire cock, the tip pushing up against her womb to remind her of his intentions. In this position, it felt like she might fall down even further and push her limits. As her breasts pushed up against Steven's chest, her nipples kept leaking more of her sweet milk. Even with how much Steven had drank today, it still seemed like she had plenty left over for him. She could tell from his breaths that he was exhausted, but if he was able to keep this up, she thought to reward him somehow later on. "Nng...I love it like this, Master. I feel so safe in your arms like this too." She thought about at least standing on her own, but he seemed to have just enough energy to keep this going. He was still being so playful with her after all. "We can keep going and clean up right after, Master. It shouldn't be hard for us to clean up, and you won't have to leave your room. I'll be sure to bring up your dinner."

As Becca wrapped her arms even more tightly around his neck while simultaneously pressing her cheek to hiss, Steven couldn't help but blush and feel his face get a little flushed. Steven knew it was a bit silly to feel this way especially after all they'd already been through and experienced together, but there was just something so very intimate about feeler her so tightly against him, face against his. He let out a soft hum of content, feeling equally as happy and comfortable with her arms and legs around him as she felt wrapped in his arms. He nuzzled his cheek against hers a bit, basking in the tenderness of their embrace. "I'm happy I can be with you like this as well, Becca, and I'm happy that I can make you feel this way. I love you," he said softly into her ear before turning and planting a loving kiss on her cheek before pressing his face against hers once more. "I can't imagine doing this with anyone else," he told her as he ever so slightly increased the pace again, raising her up and dropping her back down rhythmically, the sounds of their wet hips clapping together and their heavy breathing filling the shower. "I like the sound of that, Becca, and perhaps we can have some more fun after dinner is over then?" he asked playfully with a laugh, giving her another kiss on the cheek. To get a better grip for their continuing love making, he shifted his hands further together under her bottom, inadvertently causing a couple of his fingers to nudge and rub against her puckered rosebud between her cheeks as he continued to slide her up and down.

Back
Top Bottom