Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wet Nurse (GoldenGateSon)

Steven watched intently as Becca let her made outfit drop to the floor. Though he had seen her many times before, and of course had already seen her breasts this whole time as he was breasfteeding, there was something about the way that she let it slowly slide down and over her curvy hips that made him so incredibly excited. When her white panties came into view bearing the evidence of their particularly intense nursing session, Steven's jaw dropped as he licked his lips at the lewdness of the sight. Before long, however, Becca had pulled up her tight, form fitting black shorts that clung tightly to her firm, round ass, revealing it's size and the thickness of her thighs. He then turned his gaze up to her large breasts as she pulled the equally tight and form fitting tube top over them, smiling at the way her erect nipples were clearly visible as they poked out against the tight fabric. As she finished and held out her hand, Steven smiled up at her and raised his hand to take hold of hers. He brought her hand to his lips and kiss it while looking into her eyes. "Anything for you Becca. Let's go." He quickly walked out of the room, pulling Becca with him until he reached ground floor of his home. Opening the large back door, he pulled her out onto the large garden full of paths where they held their exercises. "Let's stretch first, Becca," he said as he turned to her smiling.

Rebecca giggled softly as he planted a kiss on the back of her hand, much like a proper gentleman. Still, he had given her far more kisses on the lips than her hand. She held his hand tightly as they walked outside together, and anyone that would see them in the halls knew they were going to go out for their workout. Once they were outside, Rebecca let out a pleasant sigh from the weather, really glad that today was so sunny and bright. "Ah, I knew it. Today is a perfect day for exercise, Master." As she was led out to the large gardens, she did hear Steven's suggestion to stretch first. "Oh, yes of course. For now, we can stretch on our own, but we'll join together for partner stretches soon." she said, getting started on her own stretches. She started off by bending forward to touch her toes, and she was glad that she still had enough flexibility to do this without much trouble. Of course, without a bra on, a little bit of milk would soak into her tube top as her breasts hung down. Afterwards, she would take turns pulling her legs back with one hand as she kept her balance, again, without much trouble. Despite being a bit thick, she still had a great deal of flexibility. She had a good feeling she might do better today than usual. When she had finished up with her legs and gotten to her arms, she waited to see if Steven was finished with his own stretches.

"Good idea, Becca," he said smiling, his eyes slightly squinting as the adjusted to the bright, sunny sky. As he stood next and slightly behind Becca, he was treated to the full view of her plump behind as she bent over touch her toes. He mirrored her actions and reached down for his own, never taking his eyes off of her exquisite body. Being young and in good shape, Steven was rather flexible and nearly placed his whole hand on the ground easily. As Becca rose and stood up straight again, so too did Steven who noticed that small spots had appeared on her red tube top, her milk darkening the material while she had been bent over. Steven the proceeded to stretch his thighs in a similar way to Becca, by grabbing his ankle and pulling his leg behind his back. He watched Becca as she did the same and noticed that as she arched her back in the stretch, her breasts and nipples pressed even more tightly against the already form fitting tube top. He repeated this stretch with both legs before setting them back down to swing and stretch his arms side to side and up and down, turning from side to side to stretch his back as well. When he finished, he turned to see Becca already done and standing there patiently waiting for him. "Ready," he smiled at her.

Rebecca waited patiently at his side until he was finished, and from there, she had him sit on the ground with his legs spread out a little. "Now, I'll need you to reach with both arms to touch your toes on one foot, and I will help you with a little push. After you do this for me too, we can work out the kinks in our backs. From there, we should be ready to start." With that, she helped him to sit comfortably on the ground with his legs spread, and she took her spot on her knees behind him. At first, she rested her hands at his shoulders, gently massaging them as her breasts rested just behind his head. When he would start to reach for his toes on each foot, she would give a gentle push to help him reach further, making sure he wasn't uncomfortable when she did so. Occasionally, her breasts would push up against his back, though she didn't intend for it to happen. "I'm so envious to see how flexible you are, Master. I feel like it has been so long since I was able to do what you are doing. I suppose that is just one of the downsides of being an old woman like me."

As he sat down with his legs outstretched, he watched Becca walk behind him and get on her knees. When he felt her breasts on his back however, he gave a sight sigh of content and rolled his shoulders a bit, nuzzling against her breasts even more. As he stretched out to one leg and then the other with ease, he couldn't help but notice that his manhood was still large and stiff, sliding up and down his leg as he reached down. "Becca, you're not an old woman!" he declared as he finished stretching to sit up right. Looking over his shoulder at her, and brought his hand up to cup her face. "You are the most beautiful woman in this whole house," he stated with a straight face as he leaned up to give her a loving, tender kiss. As he broke away, he looked her in the eyes as he smiled at her reassuringly. "Now I think it's your turn to stretch. You may be more flexible than you think after all. Come on." He gave her one more quick peck on the lips before he got on his feet and stood behind her, placing his hands on her shoulders and pushing her down with a bit of pressure.

Rebecca was pleased to have him compliment her so much, and oddly enough, having him rubbed his shoulders back to brush against her breasts was somewhat pleasing. She almost felt she didn't need to help him much, as she was sure he was stretching much further than she could have now. "Thank you, Master. I suppose I'm still somewhat young. Still, I haven't been able to join you often, so I do feel as though I'm a bit sluggish at times." When he had called her the most beautiful woman in the house, she could tell that he was being serious though. It was easy to notice when he interacted with the other maids around the home. He really didn't pay any more attention to them than he needed, saving all of his affection and praise for her. She had always wondered if maybe the others secretly despised her for it, but she wasn't here to make them happy. She wanted to make Steven happy. She groaned softly into the kiss he gave her, feeling a little more relaxed with that look he gave her. "Yes, of course." She moved onto the ground in the same position, starting off by reaching for her right foot. She was just barely able to reach her toes without feeling too much discomfort, and with Steven pushing down on her shoulders, she could easily reach the bottom of her feet as well. She repeated the same thing on the other foot, doing her best to hold the stretch as long as she could before she had to give in.

As she got into position, Steven rubbed shoulders just as she had done to him. Leaning his face in next to hers as knelt down behind here, he spoke softly into her ear. "You can do it, Becca," he said as he gave her a kiss on the cheek. As Becca leaned over her leg and bent into position for the stretch, Steven kept his hand on her shoulds, applying just slight pressure so that he wouldn't cause her too much comfort as he continued to massage her. "Good, Becca. That's very good," he said softly to encourage her. Despite talking down about herself, Becca was still surprisingly flexible. After a few moments on one leg, Steven told her to switch and she complied. When she could hold the stretch no more and came back up into a sitting position, Steven gave her shoulders a loving squeeze as he leaned in and planted a few kisses on her bare back, neck, and shoulder. "Very good, Becca. See? You're still quite flexible after all. Have some more faith in yourself," he said with a smile as he planted another kiss on her cheek.

With Steven's encouragement, Rebecca certainly felt a bit more confident about stretching out. She was able to put up with the slight discomfort in her stretches, especially when Steven had decided to start kissing along the back of her neck and shoulders. It was somewhat distracting, but she wouldn't stop him from continuing. She knew that it was his own little way of encouraging her, so she might as well accept what he wanted to give her. When she was finally finished, she was able to relax, then being rewarded with another loving kiss on her cheek. "Thank you, Master. It is all thanks to you." With his help, she stood up again, deciding to start them off on their last stretch. "Now then, we'll stand together like this." she said, putting them back to back as she hooked their arms. "This will help to loosen up your back, Master. Please bear with it for a little." With that, she gently started to lift him off his feet as she bent forward, having him bend back slightly as she worked out the kinks in his back. When she was sure that he was done, she set him down gently on the floor so he could try the same for her. If he couldn't lift her, she could easily bend over him while keeping her footing.

As she told him about the last stretch, he smiled and laughed a bit as it was his favorite one, telling her, "Oh I like that one." As she bent over with him on her back, their arms interlocked, Steven let out a slight giggle followed by a slight moan as his back cracked as it stretched. "Oh.... that's nice, Becca," he said as he lay stretched upon her back. As she let him back down onto his feet, Steven shuffled a bit to get a steady stance before bending forward, stretching Becca across his back as she had done with him. Steven was already fairly strong for his age, but even he was surprised by how easily he lifted Becca off the ground and over him. "Becca, you're so light!" he exclaimed with surprise, laughing a little to himself. He bowed and bounced forward a few times to really stretch her back before he finally stood back up, letting Becca back down onto the ground.

"Oh, do you?" She was curious as to why this would be his favorite, especially if he didn't always get to do it with her. When she heard him chuckling from having his back cracked, she could tell he was enjoying himself though. She wondered if she could feel that same sort of elation when he would do it for her. She was prepared to keep herself balanced with her feet on the ground, but Steven had surprised her with his strength as he easily lifted her off her feet, bending her over his back. This caused her to let out a surprised yelp as she thought for a second she might just fall back, but Steven was able to keep himself steady as he stretched out her back, and when he was finally done, she had been set down, blushing slightly from that embarrassing sound she had made earlier. "Well, I am surprised with your strength, Master. I did not think I would be so easy to lift." He just found so many ways to surprise her as he grew up. "Well then, I suppose we should start our jog. I will do my best to keep up with your pace, Master." she said, waiting on him to start them off.

"It wasn't any trouble at all, Becca. Like I said, you're very light," he said as he smiled at her and stepped up closer to her. "Don't worry. I'll take it nice and easy. I wouldn't want you to get too tired now," he said, giving her one more peck on the lips before he began to jog at a leisurely pace on the path that circled the garden. Becca soon followed and jogged beside him. As the ran, Steven couldn't keep his eyes off Becca. They way her luscious breasts and full ass bounced with each stride made him smile. It was then that he noticed something of his own was bouncing; hi rod had never fully settled back down, and as he ran it lightly bounced up and down under his shorts. He blushed as he ran on, hoping that Becca wouldn't notice the source of his embarrassment. After about thirty minutes of running, he began to sweat, and looking over at Becca, saw that she was as well, he tube top darkened and clinging even closer to her breasts. "Let's finish when we get back to the house," Steven panted.

"I...I see." She happily accepted the little kiss he gave her, feeling much more prepared for their jog then before. "Thank you, Master. I can only hope that I'll be able to keep up with you for once." She started off after him, making sure that she didn't stray too far behind him. Even if that was the case, he would always slow down a little for her to catch up. Of course, even while she didn't get tired right away, having her large breasts bouncing with each step didn't make this any easier for her. And since her nipples were constantly rubbing against the fabric of her top, her nipples were erect the whole time, leaking a bit of milk still. She hadn't noticed his manhood bouncing as he ran, as she was always behind him for the most part. She was surprisingly able to keep up in the 30 minutes they were running, though her body was really glistening with sweat by that point, and her top and shorts were clinging even tighter to her thick body. "Ah...ha...y-yes, Master. I am sure I can manage." It took a remarkable bit of willpower for her to keep going, and when the house had come into view, she made sure to give a final push before she slowed down to a stop at the front of the house. She was panting heavily as she rested her hands on her knees, not used to having run for so long. "Ah...I somehow managed. I would have thought today would have been very difficult since I hadn't been participating." She made sure t check up on Steven to make sure he was still fine without any injuries. "Ha...well, I believe it is time for us to clean up. We still have to go over some of your studies before lunch is served, Master. For now, let us return to your room. I will get started on preparing your bath while we are there."

As they finally came to a stop in front of the house, Steven stood there with his hands on his hips, standing tall but breathing and panting just as heavily as Becca. Seeing her bent over with her hands on her knees, he suddenly felt bad that he had pushed her into such a condition. Walking over, he placed his hand on her bare back, feeling her sweat on his fingers as he rubbed circles over her. "There there, Becca. You did very well today," he smiled down at a her. "A bath would be nice, though I can't say the same about my studies," he panted with slight a slight laugh. He grabbed her hand in his and got her to stand upright. "Come now, Becca. Let's have our bath together," he said, tugging at her to pull her back into the house. The reminder that they would have their bath after their exercises gave Steven new found strength and energy, as he felt excitement rush through him. Although they bathed together daily ever since he was a baby, Steven was still excited every time he saw Becca naked and every time her soft, gentle hands washed over him as his hands did the same to her smooth skin and supple body.

Rebecca did feel a bit better as Steven rubbed her back. She certainly didn't feel quite as dizzy as she had before, and when she was all better, she stood up tall as he had. "Thank you, Master. I'm surprised that I was able to keep going as I had. I'm doing much better now." She knew he was joking about his studies, but she was somewhat serious. "Now Master, you shouldn't say that. Even if you may not enjoy studying so much, you are learning so much important information that you will need when you are older. Are my lectures really that boring though?" she asked, teasing him a little. "We'll see what I can do to make it more enjoyable for you. For now, we should get cleaned up. We worked up quite a sweat there." As they walked, she had noticed that his manhood was still standing proud and erect as if seeking attention. She had a feeling it would be unavoidable once they were bathing together, so perhaps she would have to take care of it then. When they had finally gotten back to his room, she had him wait over at his bed for now while she got started in filling the tub with water. There was plenty of shampoo and body wash for them to use, and she knew that Steven would really take his time and enjoy his bath with her. Once it had been filled up to the right level, she called Steven over to the bathroom. "Now then, let's get you out of these clothes." she said, having him stand still as she lifted his shirt up over his head, setting it aside, and from there she would remove his shorts and boxers, not surprised to see his member still erect as it popped up in front of her face. "Please get in, Master. I will join you shortly."

Steven laughed a bit as Becca made the comment about her lectures. "No, Becca! I enjoy your lectures, if only because it's you giving them to me. Although I wouldn't mind seeing what you had in mind to make it more enjoyable," he responded with a smile. As they walked up the stairs to his room, Steven at Becca in an attempt to get their faster to enjoy their bath. Sitting down on his bed as she had instructed, Steven watched her through the bathroom door as she prepared the bath, anxiously tapping his foot on the floor as his erect manhood strained against his boxers and shorts. When she finally called back to him saying the bath was ready, he quickly shot up and jumped into the bathroom. She liked when Becca dressed or undress him, and smiled as he raised his arms to let Becca pull his shirt off. He watched her squat down to pull off his shorts and boxers, holding back a giggle as his fully erect manhood popped out mere inches from here face. When she stood up and told him to get in the bath without her, he pouted a bit as he stepped up closely to her.

"Come now, Becca... it's only fair I help you undress when you helped me undress." He brought his face to hers and took her in another deep, loving kiss as his hands grabbed at her tight tube top, soaked with sweat, and pulled it off before he tossed it next to his discarded clothes. He then resumed kissing her, but then began to slowly make his way down her body, kissing down her chest and breasts until he was squatting in front of her, staring directly at her mound. He raised his hands and grabbed the top of her tight shorts and panties, pulling them down and revealing her sex to him as he licked his lips. After she stepped out of them, Steven stood back up and pulled her into another close kiss as his hand rested atop her rear, her soft breasts and large nipples pushing into him. "Now we're ready," he said with a smile and a final kiss before he broke away, and grabbing her hand, pulled her into the bath filled with warm water.

Rebecca wasn't particularly sure it was necessary for him to help her out of her own clothes, but she wouldn't deny him his desire to help out. "Well, all right, Master. I'll leave it to you." She returned the kiss as he started to pull her tube top over her head, once again revealing her milk-heavy breasts that he was already so familiar with. This was certainly an interesting way for him to undress her, but she didn't bother to stop him. She let him kiss down her body as he was now squatting down in front of her. She did her best to stay still, aside from a little wiggle of her hips to help him remove her shorts and panties. When her bare sex was revealed to him, she could see he was spending a bit of time to admire her womanhood, and she blushed a little and tried to hurry him along. She kissed him back as they stood together naked, and when it was time to get in, she took his hand and helped him to step in first before her went in after. She sat down in the tub first, having him sit in her lap as her breasts pressed up against his bare back and she rested her head on his shoulders. "Mmm...nice and warm." she said, planting a quick kiss at his cheek. She wanted him to get adjusted to the water first before they started soaping each other up. Plus, she was hoping that maybe his member would go limp if they waited.

Steven watched intently as Becca climbed into the bath, one leg after the other, and managed to catch a clearer glimpse of her spread womanhood and her jostling, milk filled breasts. When she finally settled into the tub, he climbed in after her, his rod standing proudly and bouncing slightl as he moved. As he got it and sat in the water, he let out a sigh at how nice and warm it felt, letting out another, even longer sigh of pleasure as he rested his head against Becca's luscious breasts, nestling in tightly against them as he slouched down a bit, relaxing. "Mmmm, nice and warm indeed," he responded with a smile. When she leaned in to kiss his cheek, he giggled a bit and blushed at how caring and gentle Becca treated him, and he loved every moment of it. In fact, he always loved any time he spent with Becca, but it was these tender moments when she held him in his arms like a child that he felt truly comfortable and content. As he lay back against her soft breasts, he rested his hands on her thighs and began to rub them slowly up and down while his manhood remained standing tall, clearly visible through the water.

Rebecca giggled as Steven rested his head back on her breasts as though they were pillows. Of course, she didn't mind as she wanted to make him as comfortable as possible. It was pretty cute seeing how he would nuzzled lovingly against them too. "I do make sure that your bath is always perfect, Master. I'm also glad that I can join you and relax as well." She felt his hands rest on her thighs, and she let out a loving groan as he started to rub them softly. "Already getting started in cleaning me up, Master?" she asked, giggling as she leaned in to kiss his cheek again. A few more minutes had gone by and his member showed no signs of dying down. She had wanted to put it off until she had explained it properly, but now may have been a good time. It would be troublesome for him if he couldn't relax for the rest of the day because of it. "Master, may I ask you something?" She leaned forward a bit more, letting her hands sink into the water rather close to his erect member. "Would you like for me to help you with this, Master? I could see that you are a bit unsure of how to deal with it. Do you perhaps have an idea as to why it has gotten like this?" she asked.

"You're always perfect, Becca, and everything you do will make me happy," he replied softly, turning his head to give her breast a few soft kisses and her nipples a few delicate licks. When she questioned him about touching her thighs, he smiled and giggled a bit. "No. Simply getting more comfortable is all," he responded, giving her thick thighs a playful squeeze before he resumed rubbing them. "Hmmm?" he asked, eyes heavy from with comfort. When she dropped her hands into the water, he turned back to look at his stiff rod, jutting straight up towards the ceiling. "I... I think I would like that very much Becca. It was feeling very good when we were having I our morning milk session. Do you mind taking care of it? It only happens when I'm very close with you, so I assume it has something to do with our love for each other, or because of how beautiful you are." He turned back a bit and leaned up to kiss her gently on the lips as he said this.

Rebecca knew that he would be more than willing to let her try and help him out, but his response to her other question was quite surprising. Even while he was still somewhat naive about this sort of thing, his thoughts on the matter were not wrong. She blushed a little as he mentioned how much he enjoyed their milking session because of it, but she couldn't really blame him for finding the new sensation enjoyable. She returned the kiss as he leaned in, smiling and giving him a loving kiss on the cheek. "I'm glad to hear that from you, Master. I love you very much too, and I always want to do what will make you happy. To be honest...I did enjoy our milking session myself..." She gave him another kiss to get him ready, and she lowered her hand more into the water to finally grasp his length gently at the base. "Please tell me if you feel uncomfortable, Master. I'll try to accommodate, but please brace yourself." With that, she gripped his cock a bit tighter, starting to slowly stroke him off all the way to the tip. Her other arm wrapped around his wist, pulling him as close as she could to her and she would plant steady kisses on his cheek to help along the way.

When Becca said she too had enjoyed the milking session that morning, he cocked an eyebrow and tilted his head in confusion. "If you enjoyed it too, then why did you stop us..." The thought left his mind, however, when he felt her soft hand and delicate fingers wrap around his stiff, throbbing manhood. "Hnnghhh!" He grunted, never before having felt anyone touch him so. "N-No Becca... it feels amazing!" he groaned between gritted teeth as she tightened her grip and began to stroke his entire length. His feet kick and scrambled as he pushed himself harder and tighter against Becca's soft, welcoming breasts on his back. His hands meanwhile squeezed Becca's thighs hard as he was trying to cope with all these new sensations. When he felt her lips touch his cheek, he quickly turned his head and engaged her in a sloppy, passionate kiss. His tongue snaked into her mouth and flailed wildly against hers, sliding and swirling around it as their saliva mixed in their mouths.

"W-well...that's because..." She had of course told him that they needed to go out for their workout routine, but a part of her still regretted not going along with it back then. Steven had reason to be confused about it, but she hoped to properly sit down with him about it later. She made sure to hold him a bit tighter just so he didn't slip from her grasp, and she continued to stroke him off like this. "I'm glad, Master. Though I will say that it may get more intense later..." She could see how his legs kicked as this attention was probably quite overwhelming for him at first. She was content with giving him the frequent kisses on his cheek, but he had quickly turned his head to pull her into another kiss, this time a bit more wild as their tongues wrestled and they exchanged saliva. Rebecca let out a gentle moan as she took a bit more of a lead in this kiss, but she didn't overwhelm him. When she was sure she had him secured, she let her other hand moved down to gently cup his balls, giving them a gentle squeeze every now and then as she picked up the pace a little on his cock.

"It all feels... so right!" Steven thought to himself as his senses were bombarded by pleasure from all directions. He moaned loudly into Becca's mouth as they continued their passionate kiss, tongues dancing and wrestling in a way they had never done before, and this new passion was something he greatly enjoyed. After several strokes, his legs and feet stabilized on the bottom of he bath. With this extra leverage from his feet and the tight grip he had on Becca's thighs, Steven began to lightly thrust his hips up and down in time with her firm, but gentle stroking. He thought this was the maximal pleasure he could possibly experience, but he was proven quite wrong when Becca brought her other hand around to fondle and gently squeeze his testicles. His thrusting became more exaggerated as he groaned loudly, forcing him to break the kiss. His expression turned into a grimace, not one of pain, but of extreme pleasure. "Becca!" he grunted quietly while he looked into her loving eyes.

Rebecca was glad that he had managed to keep himself under control for the most part, now starting to thrust his hips upward into her hand as she stroked him off. She couldn't believe just how wild their kiss was getting and how eagerly he tried to kiss her back. She certainly didn't think he would be able to kiss her quite like that. When she had started to squeeze his balls, she wasn't surprised that he was squirming about even more, even making them break the kiss. A little shiver ran through her body as he groaned out her name just then, and she gave him a clam smile as she kissed his lips again. "That's it, Master. Let me take good care of you. When you feel it all building up, don't be afraid to release it all. I'm sure you'll feel much better if you do." Her pace in stroking him off had gotten quicker, and she was squeezing him a bit firmer now, especially at the base of his cock. She wanted his first orgasm to be amazing, and most importantly, she hoped that he would finally calm down to avoid embarrassment throughout the day.

As Becca pressed her lips back against his, Steven eagerly took it and kissed her back deeply. When she pulled back to speak, he gave a slight whimper of disappointment as he looked in her eyes, all the while continuing to thrust his hips, almost involuntarily. "I-It feel so good Becca..." he groaned, before leaning back in to kiss her again as she continued to stroke his hot, throbbing cock and fondle his sensitive balls. As she increased the pace with which her hand stroked up and down his length, Steven's somewhat controlled thrusting turned into wild bucking after what seemed like ages. He began to feel a strange feeling rise from his balls and then into the base of his cock. "Oh Becca! Becca! It-It's...!" He grunted loudly, thrusting his hips up hard and gripping Becca's thighs tightly, his cock head rising up out of the water as it pulsed and spasmed in her soft, delicate hand. Steven was overwhelmed with pleasure and he arched his back, pushing him harder into Becca's breasts as his cock released stream after stream of thick, hot cum into the air.

Back
Top Bottom