Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Weird Delights _ UPDATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

HimeSlut

Planetoid
Good day One and All

I'm Hime and what most use to call fresh meat to this site, hoping to find some lovely guides soon. I'm female and bisexual switch irf, but pansexual online.

A few other little details before I dump my kinks on a page. Firstly my spelling and grammar is not that great as English is not my native tongue, but spellchecker is there to jump in. As far as my post goes I try my best to be as detailed as possible which usually results in long posts, so I hope whoever I partner with will do the same, Thanks. As for smut, I can be considered a wanton whore willing to consider doing absolutely anything, although keep in mind some things I will NEVER touch is vore or extreme gore and the common threat “god mode”, never control my character you have no idea how I will react to a situation. If you throw an idea at me and I roll a no back at you then please don’t push the subject.

A last minute note: I Rp over PMs, emails and Threads only. Thank you.

Now at long last my Nipple stand turn on’s (Really craving = *):
Futanari*****
Yuri*****
Huge tits*****
Anal *****
Bestiality****
Huge dick/huge load******
Torture/Pain***
Tentacle***
Dirty/Abusive talk*****
Toys***
Light bondage*****
Non-sexual violence
Public humiliation
Barnyard Animals*****
Story centred *****
Smut Centred***
Hair pulling *****
Rough/ hard sex*****

My turn offs and NoNo’s
Yaoi
Gore
Vore
god Mode
Ignoring my character’s actions

Now the the plot for my Newest Craving.

This plot is set in Medieval Fantasy, where a princess (my character) is married off to a young king in a distant land by her father. The princess is a pure kind girl and upon arrival she is appalled to find that her father married her to the young King so that she can be used to breed a monster army, the King doesn't sleep with the his new bride but enjoys watching her get taken by all manner of creatures, starting with the kingdoms livestock to help prepare her for the monsters she will eventually be bred with.

In this rp I'm looking for lots of rape, farm animals, large vile monsters, bug monsters. Also want cum inflation etc.. be creative and detailed, huge cocks, odd shaped ones too. This plot is all about breeding, extreme pregnancy, Oviposition, Corruption, Birthing, Degradation, Exotic Cocks, Exotic Species.

Think CoC and you will be on the right track.

Sweet. Now I do not do IM but i’m available on email, so if you really wish to partner with me just pm me or drop me a mail and let me know you are from blue moon. My email is himeero@hotmail.com .

RE: Weird Delights

Slightly wondering why you havent responded to me but are still bumping here, and would like to have a reason given instead of being plain out ignored.

Edit: Enjoy the free bump, even if you dont feel like answering.

RE: Weird Delights

Sorry Anemic, I was flooded with pm's so I missed yours, will go search for it an dreply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom