Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breakaway~(-CN & Google)

-CN

Planetoid
Name:Holly Ann Westminster
http3A2F2Fimagescaletumblrcom2Fimage2F12802Ftumblr_m8ob29JWws1qb9o83o1_zps707bd05f.jpg

Starter~
Holly Westminster, was what you'd call a dreamer. She always dreamt of being things but never became what she dreamt of. She wanted to be an actress, a singer, even a dancer, but she could never committ for long. She came from a good home, never did drugs, never smoked and usually her parents would get her what ever she wanted. Holly was not by any means a spoiled brat. She preferred to give rather than receive. She gotten her kind and caring nature from her mother. Her mother was a good woman and had stolen her father's heart because she was herself and not some fake blonde after him for his money like most of the girls back in his day were. Holly's father came from a very wealthy background. His parents were both coporate business owners and had always wanted their kids to do great things. Holly's dad became an accountant , against his better judgement to impress his parents. Holly's mother was a writer and had published, many unfamed books. They weren't a huge success but they did bring in some cash.

Holly wanted to be a director and make movies out of her mother's books, but she'd dropped out to pursue her passion, photography. She'd moved to New york because she loved the winter time. It was always so beautiful when it snowed and the more she took pictures of the pure white, small flakes of heaven, the more she loved photographing it. She loved cold weather, she loved the rain, she loved the snow. She loved Winter time. She'd always stop by starbucks for a hot chocolate or some coffee with her best friend. He was 23 as well and was like her big brother. He was in school to become a CSI which to her surprise wasn't as boring as she thought. Leon had always looked after her and was a good judge of character. He could tell what kind of intention guys usually had with her and he was right 99% of the time.

"Ahhh its so pretty outside today." Holly smiled as she looked outside the window of her 5the floor apartment.It was snowing again. It was so beautiful out. She was able to make rent with the help of her parents and some of the money she made photographing. She grabbed her phone and dialed Leon's number. "Hey i was gonna go out and take some pictures of the wonderful snowfall we've been blessed with. We could stop for coffee before we go...care to join?" She frowned at his response seeing as he couldn't go. "Alright talk to you soon." She said softly and hung up. She decided to grab a quick shower before she left. As she started the shower and let the water warm up she stripped. Holly didn't really work out she was skinny by nature and didn't have to do much work, but she did eat healthy so, that, too kept her in shape.

She hopped in and let the warm water and the heat that was given off caress her body. She had a nice hourglass shape and perky tits that were at size 36 C she had a toned ass and it was equivalent to her petite figure. She was 5'6 and weighed in at 115 lbs. She washed over her body letting the warm water massage her back . She hopped out and got dried and dressed really quickly. She wore a long sleeved shirt that hung off one shoulder and some black leggings. She grabbed her ankle boots and scarf and wrapped it around her neck. She grabbed her coat and camera and was out the door. She made her way to starbucks and ordered a caramel machiatto extra caramel. Once she got her drink she began her trek to the park. once she got there she took one last sip of her machiatto and started snappin'. She could see some people in the distance. She walked to them and looked at them, they looked like trouble, but one of them in particular caught her eye, he was very attractive and had that classic bad boy persona going on. "Sorry to bother you gentlemen, but I'm trying to get a few good pictures here and your in them, and you don't exactly blend with the scenery." She said doing her best not to look nervous and afraid. They could do anything to her, and she was outnumbered so that only proved their chances of overpowering her to be even greater.

riderstrongQB.jpg

The weather was entirely shit out, at least that was the first thing that came to Dominic's mind when he woke up and glanced out the window of the rundown apartment that he was living in. The snow out would mean that he would be freezing while he conducted his business and while he normally preferred to work in privacy, preferably indoors, the clients he was meeting today were some jumped up rich kids from the nicer end of town, slumming it and pretending there was some real danger in what they were doing. They had insisted on meeting up and paying him for the product they wanted outside, in full public view. If they money wasn't so good, the idiots had no idea what high grade coke was really worth and would pay top prices for middle of the road stuff, he would have told them to fuck off... if they got caught it would be his ass that ended up in prison while they had parents who would buy them out of trouble. His penthouse might be run down but it still allowed him plenty of privacy and as cheap as it was... he still needed money to pay for it.

With a shrug, knowing that he couldn't just sit around all day Dominic went about his routine to get ready for the meet up. First came the quick work out, mostly push ups and sit ups by the bed to stay fit, after all a weak dealer wouldn't have much to deal for too long, a shower that fortunately stayed warm the entire time... the water heater was working right that day, and a breakfast that mostly consisted of instant coffee with a little whiskey poured into it in order to help him get going.

It took him a few minutes to get dressed, some old and well worn jeans, a simple black t-shirt, and a similarly colored sweatshirt to help deal with the cold, his shoes similarly weather appropriate, a pair of battered combat boots, light enough to run in but sturdy in case someone tried to start trouble with him and tried to steal what he was carrying... it happened from time to time. The outfit was completed with a well maintained Sig Sauer, compact and mate black slid into the waistband of his jeans.

It was only once he was satisfied that he had taken care of everything he needed to that Dominic slipped the product into a sown in pouch of the sweatshirt.

Once he left it only took a few minutes to make it to the park on foot, making a roundabout journey to the designated meeting spot, again and again questioning why they had to be so exposed. Fortunately though the clients didn't choose to make him wait for them, in fact they were already standing in a small huddled group, dressing as though they were a bunch of thugs come straight from their latest bout of felonies, trying to hard to look like the bad ass punks they were pretending to be... something that was betrayed the moment one of them saw him and started waving.

Sighing with annoyance Dominic made his way over to them, putting up with the prattling small talk and reminding himself that he needed the money they had to offer. The small talk didn't last all that long though and soon they were flashing him money in a way they no doubt thought was discreet and he was reaching for the coke they wanted... and then she showed up.

For a moment he was worried that she might be an undercover cop but a good and lingering look put him at ease, she was too small to be a cop and he hadn't done anything just yet so he had no reason to worry, clearly unassertive and ill at ease... that didn't matter though because it had soured the deal and before he could shoo her away or move the meeting... his buys had started to make their way off, walking quickly without glancing back as though afraid at any moment the cuffs would be slapped on.

“God damn it...” He half growled, looking from the money walking away back over to the person who had chased it off. “Do you have any fucking clue what you just did, how long that took me to set up?”

She got a better look at him once she was closer and he seemed nice. She figured he wouldn't mind moving for her in the name of taking pictures of the wonderful weather they were having. Well it was wonderful to Holly of course. He seemed to have some deep dark persona clawing away at his insides. He didn't seem like such a cheery person. It made her wonder about him. When she approached him she could tell his defenses let down a bit but not fully down. It was understandable though. A complete stranger, a female at that was asking you to move so she could take a picture. Well it could be worse Holly could've been some creepy stalker and just taken multiple pictures of him and followed him places , but she did have better things to do than follow him around.  He seemed to be a bit antsy and was looking over her head which made her curious and she turned and saw some kids about her age maybe a little younger walking away and out of the park. Were those his friends? Maybe they couldn't find him. But he was wearing an awful lot of black so it'd be kind of hard to miss him in all of this snow. She had so much on her mind that she had forgotten her purpose for walking over there in the first place. She looked back at him seeing him grow increasingly angry. She wondered why.

His growl startled her a bit and she just starred at him. This guy was definitely peculiar. No question about it. It was really sketchy, why was he here anyway? What was he doing? What is he doing? So many unanswered questions craving answers. She looked into his angry eyes, they were fierce and aggressive and it scared her a bit. "Me? Wh-what did i do?" She wondered. But suddenly it all became clesr to her. Park, sketchy, kids, dark clothes. He must have been an assassin for hire! "Oh my god! You must be an assassin for hire! I'm sorry i totally didn't mean to ruin your meeting! I'm a photographer and i just didn't want you in my picture...i mean look at the colors your wearing! Anyway I'm really sorry..can i like take you out for coffee so you don't like kill me? " Holly finished taking a deep breathe. It sounded ridiculous but made so much sense now! She felt bad for ruining his deal and didn't want to get caught up in the heat of it all when it came down to it. All she wanted was a few beautiful pictures of the snow. Her nose was cold and turned red like it always did and her cheeks were flushed as well. "Its really cold you shouldn't be out here anyway." She said a bit softer. "Stay right here! " she said as she jogged to go get her camera and her now cold coffee. She dumped it and jogged back to him. "Stand still." She said softly and took a few pictures of him. She laughed softly and turned the camera so he could see them. "You look good in the snow. "She said smiling.

With his prospective clients running off on him Dominic was pretty much resigned to loosing the money that would have been brought in by the sale. Fortunately for him he always bought the product he resold in advance rather then trying to extend a line of credit with rather then trying to get the stuff before he had the money to pay. Plenty of other dealers ended up in a wood chipper or at the bottom of a river because they thought they saw a quick and easy chance to make some money, the way Dominic ran things took a little more investment at the start but it kept him out of trouble and allowed him to keep his set up small, rather then dealing large amounts of cheap drugs he tended to deal in smaller volumes of the more expensive stuff, cocaine and designer pills that the preppies just loved, twenty six years old and Dominic avoided the debt that most people his age had after college, of course having avoided college and dealing to those same heavily in debt former students who couldn't afford it but still managed to pay.

Still, even looking to the upside that there wasn't anyone expecting a payment from him that still meant that he had a felony amount of coke without a buyer in the near future. He might be able to track down someone to take it off his hands but that wasn't going to do him any good right then and there. Still an idea did occur to him, taking another long look over the young woman who had spoiled his deal he was able to pick up on the fact that she had some money, she was well dressed, the camera she carried looked expensive... at the very least he might be able to use her to recoup some of the lost profit.

“An assassin?” He asked, clearly a little bit confused by the suggestion, it showed on his face for a moment before he took a moment to cover it again. The anger he had felt had disappointed a little bit, it was hard to be pissed off when you were so surprised by an utterly nonsensical suggestion. “I'm not an assassin, I will take some coffee, and don't take any pictures of me... while you are at it you can forget anything that you saw before you grab me that coffee.” Even with her not knowing what he had been up too... having pictures of him floating around could end up hurting him in the long run... keeping a low profile was harder and that low profile was how he would stay out of prison. “Now lets grab that coffee... at least you can start making up for the money you already cost me that way.”

She frowned softly when he said he wasn't an assassin but she was secretly glad. To many b rated netflix movies had gone to her head. She mentally cursed herself for even believing that for a second he was an assassin. She could see his facial expression change from anger to a slight hint of confusion and maybe a tinsy bit of disappointment. It was a reasonable guess right? I mean he was in the park alone spying on people like the fbi. Its only logical to assume he was involved with some organized group whether it was crime related or not. Safe to say he wasn't trying to subdue her so he seemed okay with her. Needless to say Holly was one of those kids growing up that talked to strangers even though her parents told her not to. She was just to friendly and outgoing to just let a soul pass by without meeting them. He of course was no exception , the more she gazed upon him the more she wanted to know about him. He peaked her interest something guys her age rarely did. Holly had always sought comfort in dating older men. She lost her virginity when she was 18 to a guy that 26 that claimed to love her. Well his wife didn't like that very much. It ended in shambles and Holly hadn't had sex since then. Finding it to difficult to snag a man that didn't want just sex.

She smiled when he accepted her invite to a make-up coffee. She put her camera down since he didn't like pictures. It kind of made her sad. What human being didn't like being captured and cultivated by an everlasting image? It seemed strange and outlandish to her, but someone in the world had to hate taking photos right? Just forget about everything she'd seen? Preposterous. Not only was he strange he was a little crazy to. Holly never forgot things, she let them go of course but never forgot. "Well um...as much as i'd like to forget i probably won't...i mean what's so bad about me knowing i mean your not an assassin so what are you worried about? I'm not gonna call the cops on you for looking sketchy...then i wouldn't be a good friend. " she said smiling as she stared at the snow covered ground. His feet were so much bigger than hers. Maybe it had to do with the difference in height Holly was pretty short compared to most of her friends but hey short girls were cuter anyway.

"What money?" She asked blatantly since he hadn't told her yet. She made sure she had everything and started to head to the coffee shop. It wasn't far from the park just a couple blocks away. Once they got in Holly ordered another machiatto. She grabbed a table and waited for him to join her. She wondered what his name was "Hey you never told me your name. Mines Holly." She said softly with a smile. It was really rude that she hadn't told him her name she felt bad for not telling him the first instant in the park but he knew now shouldn't that be the only thing that matters? She couldn't wait to start asking him questions.

Back
Top Bottom