Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching: MxF Doctor Who Roleplay over PM or Email

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antipyretic

Meteorite
I'm not very good at these request threads, but I think my subject line says it all.

I'd like to play against the Eleventh Doctor... whether our RP would be long-term (perhaps playing as a companion) or short-term (a more chance encounter) would be up to discussion, as would the sort of character I play.

I'm willing to base my character's appearance off a celebrity or other fandom character if you'd like. I don't think I'd do a very good job at playing any of the canon companions, but I would be willing to try if that's what interests you.

I do admit I usually prefer 'darker' RP (non-con situations and such), so it could be interesting to do a story line or situation revolving around a fallen Doctor, so to speak. In fact, this is likely my main craving, though I am open to just about anything.

As for a smut/plot ratio, this is also negotiable.

My limits are pretty simple... I don't like incest, I won't play a futa, and I'm not into scat. Everything else is up for negotiation.

If you're interested or have any questions, just send me a PM. Thank you for your time!

Bump! I hope my awful post doesn't turn anyone off, haha. I'm... just not great at that kind of stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom