Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Space Conquest (Lonegladius and Miserychord.)

Corlis kissed her nipple one last time. His lips saturated themselves on the hard swollen nubs even as they moved gently from her breathing. He felt her hands exploring every inch of his back and he almost purred from the affection given he always loved feeling a woman's touch on his shoulders and down across his back.

His cock warmed more and more and started to rub her inner thigh in between them while his left hand moved down and started to flick and play with her clit and her pussy as their sweaty skin rubbed together, connecting as one while he held fast against her body on the sea of yellow gold cushions.

"Tell me what you want Kallie..." He whispered to her as one of his fingers slowly pushed inside her cum drenched pussy and found it's way deeper into her warm inviting cunt.

She groaned as his finger pushed into her sensitive pussy, cum dribbling out around it. "I want you Corlis...all of you." She whipered, her hands landing on his stubbled cheeks before pulling his head down to kiss him. Her tongue pushed into his mouth, fighting his for dominance as she arched up against him. Her legs spread for him as his hand played with her sex, her arousal already beginning again. She turned her head as she heard rustling beside them to see Vacikis doing pretty much the same as Corlis. She turned back to the legionary atop her, a soft smile on her lips. She leaned up, kissing along his neck and jawline, nipping gently.

Corlis smiled to her before he felt her soft hands holding his chin and pulling him against her lips. She would be a perfect wife and mother and he knew it. She was caring and wild in her ways and he felt her affection towards him with every beat of her heart when they were together. He felt her legs rubbing against him, spurring him on as his hand toyed more with her. His fingers could feel her warm juices starting to leak out from her cute puffy lips and he felt his cock grow even more as he started to rub his erection against her inner thigh harder.

The legionary let her lips kiss over every place she could touch as his other hand found her left hand and he linked up their fingers once again as he sighed softly from her ministrations as his fingers pumped a little harder to prepare her for his cock once again.

Her hips began moving with his finger and she buried her face in the crook of his neck as soft moans began coming from her, her arms wrapped around him as if he were her lifeline. In a way he was. She had been stripped from her home and everything she knew yet he had been her savior, a balm in her time of painful need. Her breath left her as emotion, strong and deep, washed over her. Pulling away, she still his hand with a gentle touch and looked him straight in the eye. "I love you." She whispered, stroking his cheek softly. Part of her was happy she had admitted it and the other part was afraid, no terrified, of his reaction. Her eyes searched his face for some idea of how he felt about her words.

Corlis looked at her and said nothing for a long moment. She was a slave, but far more than that to him already. He felt more with her than he had with any other woman, a connection to something deeper than himself. His hand moved from here sex slowly and his fingers brushed her soft skin as he leaned in to her for a slow passionate kiss.

"And I you Kallie, you shall always be the fire burning through me." He told her softly, a bare whisper as if he was afraid of the other legionary and Relia to hear him. Then his hand tugged her own down to his waiting cock as if to present it for her, a sign of his affection and should she chose it the key to her pleasure as his cheeks rubbed slowly against her as they lay together, connected by their ties and not by physical means, not yet anyhow.

She stroked the hard column of flesh slowly, rubbing the broad, leaking head against her sex as a signal for him to move forward. Her heart soared as he replied, a big smile coming to her face. She began kissing all over his face, neck, and chest, elated at his answer. "You'll always be my flame." She whispered into his ear so only he heard.

Corlis nodded slowly to her and as she kissed and whispered tenderly into his ear he pushed the full head of his cock inside her small entrance. The lubrication from his early offering helped out a little but she was still very tight as he spread her lips around his cock.

He felt her lips on his shoulders as he pushed his body down against her till his cock was all the way down to the hilt inside of hie mate. Then he slowly started to build up a rhythm as he rocked his hips in a sweeping motion as his lips found her own and he nibbled on the puffy pink flesh as he claimed her once again.

She groaned as he slid fully into her, a perfect fit. Her legs came up to drape around his hips, pulling him deeper on each inward thrust. "Mmm yes! You feel so divine!" Sge gasped, using her vaginal walls to squeeze and massage his shaft.

Corlis claimed her body again. His body shuddered feeling her pull in around him as her legs locked in around him to keep him engaged. His hands pulled at the cushions as he fought to maintain steady breathing as he was consumed by the passion between them. His hips ground against her warm inviting flesh as he started to increase the drive in each thrust.

Beneath him, she arched and writhed like a flame, her body rubbing against his as she lost herself in the pleasure he was giving her. One hand moved to tangle in his hair at the nape of his neck, the other rubbing the smooth expanse of flesh below his navel with her fingertips. Her mouth was open as small moans and grunts of pleasure left her full lips and her eyes were closed in bliss.

Corlis sucked in another breath of air as he continued to ravage his brides body. He grinned and looked down at her fingers as they explored and played with his smooth musculature as she cried out in growing euphoric joy. His hips pushed deeper, widening her passage each moment as once more he was reduced and consumed by his affection and the powerful fuel working in his veins.

His hands pawed over her breasts squeezing and twisting the nipples and making them his toys as he felt her canal seizing down around him as he thrust into her. His back bent and he pushed his entire body up to hers leaving a few inches so that her hand could still explore even as friction would build between the two as their chests rubbed together.

Behind them Vacikis had engaged Relia from behind, mounting her with the girl's left leg held in his arms as the other was bent into the cushions. She cooed and moaned as her partner in that moment rammed her like a Pentilian Bull.

Kallien screamed her pleasure as she crested, only a small orgasm but numbing nonetheless. She looked over and smiled at Relia, the girl grinning back as Vacikis plowed her. Turning her attention back to Corlis, she pulled his head down to ravage his mouth. Her hands held his head down to hers as she fought his tongue for dominance, feeling his thick sword splitting her.

Corlis would have smiled if he hadn't concentrated so much on Kallie's moans before she pulled his head to hers. His tongue fought with hers, probing and toying and trying to wrestle her down while he felt her body quake and tighten around his cock as she moaned. He could feel the increase her juices and simply continued to open up her sex though he gave her a brief respite as his hands rubbed over her bare hips while they battled.

When his lips pulled back he bakced up slightly and then grabbed her shoulders, repositioning her till she had her front against the cushions and his hands once more reached around to grab her chest as he lined up his cock wither dripping cunt. Leaning forward he bit down roughly on her shoulder before he drove in, spearing her pussy wide with his cock as he pushed her into the pile of cushions.

She lifted her hips, sliding a hand down to stroke her clit. Her fingers felt him stretching her lips apart, him sliding into her depths. "Mmm Corlis my love." She moaned, spreading her knees apart.

Corlis grinned and bit down roughly on her shoulder as she slid on top of his cock. He could just feel her fingers occasionally brushing against his hot meat as she played with her most sensitive spot and he felt her vessel tighten around his cock as she moved. His right hand grabbed her heavy breast and squeezed as he groaned out in pleasure while his hips continued to smash against her ass, filling every inch of her body with his cock as their juices rolled down her inner leg.

Relia half turned back to her lover and grabbed onto his chest digging in with her nails as the legionary held her and seemed to be leading up to another explosion of hot cum inside of her as she moaned and whimpered on Vacikis' cock.

Kallien groaned loudly, clenching around his cock. She reached back further and wrapped her figers around his shaft, stroking him as he thrust into her. "I am close!" She cried, jerking against him a bit as her back arched. Relia moaned also, reaching her peak as well.

Corlis growled in mounting pleasure. Her fingers tugged around his sensitive prick as he hammered away inside of her and when he pushed in deep he could feel her fingers playing with his balls. Undaunted the legionary drilled Kallie even harder as he felt her body squeezing him with a powerful resilience. He craved it, like a battle against an age old enemy his eyes opened and closed as he concentrated on delivering her to her zenith with himself following close behind as he bit and nibbled on her ear as he assaulted her body.

A choked scream left Kallien as she crested, squeezing down on his cock with her pussy. Her eyes and mouth flew open and she jerked against him, thrusting her hips to him.

Corlis growled out feeling Kallie's entire body milk him like a well oiled machine. When she cried out he felt as if her hands were once more on his body, pulling and squeezing in sync at every moment as he came. He held onto her damp sweaty body as he came, filling her pussy and womb once more with his potent seed as the legionary shook and held on for dear life.

As he slowly began to ride out the wave of euphoric pleasure he leaned over to the side slowly collapsing against the cushions as his hands held his beautiful prize. He had never felt such exhilaration and satisfaction in one go. The festival had buoyed his spirits almost as much as a successful battle had and he smiled at Kallie as he kissed her neck softly.

She groaned softly, feeling his seed filling her depths. A shiver went through her as he pulled out and she curled into him, sighing happily

Corlis smiled at his bride when she snuggled up to him. He would have fallen asleep contently right then and there but his bed and perhaps a shower called to him. He moved his fingers along her damp cheek and kissed her lips slowly.

"I think we'll retire for the night. I must return to active duty tomorrow and I'd prefer sleeping on a bed to a series of cushions." He told her with a small grin as he took in her body, glorious and covered in sweat and seed as many of the women tonight would be.

Smiling, she nodded. "Alright. But I need a shower first." She replied, leaning forward and pressing a chaste kiss to his lips. It saddened her that she wouldn't see him for most of the coming day but she knew he had duties to attend to. She did as well, afterall she was still his slave and his mistress. With a soft smile, she stood from the cushions, stretching and popping her loosened joints. His offering of seed began to leak from her reddened sex, dribbling down her thighs.

As they made their way back to his chambers, she wrapped her arms around his, walking at his left and leaning into him. Still naked as the day she was born, she found no shame in it. Her mind was on other things. "I saw my father and brother." Her voice was soft, a hint of saddness filling it. Her hold on him tightened sligjtly as she thought of them but she wouldn't keep talking on the subject in fear of upsetting her husband.

Corlis chuckled and nodded to her thinking he had been looking to shower as well and not just dump himself down in the bed. When she moved closer and rested her body against his he smiled to his bride and leaned in to kiss her neck. Then his world seemed to unbalance a moment when she spoke about her father and her brother. He felt her hands tighten around him as they walked down towards their apartments and he smiled giving her a little pinch back hoping it may comfort her knowing he was there. It was unprecedented that both of her family members would be alive.

"I am glad that they are alive. I shall check on my inquiries and do what I can to make sure they are not sent to some of the more dangerous work groups. But I must tell you my pull is only so great with someone else's property. If it is another legionary I could try to trade for them to take them to the settlement when we arrive there." He informed her as he pressed the code in for their appartment.

"And I must warn you Kallie if they were to prove disobedient than I would have no need for them. There is a reason families are broken up most times." He said flatly, not wanting to be cruel but he didn't exactly warm to the idea of having her father in the same house where he would be ravishing her daughter nightly.

The woman nodded as he spoke, having thought that would be the case. "I will just be happy to know they are doing well, perhaps even a small visit. I'm not asking you to buy them or trade for them Corlis. I was merely stating that I had spotted them amongst the prisoners." She replied softly, letting go.of his arm and walking into the bathing room.

Once inside, she turned on the water in the shower, finding a plesant temperature before stepping under the spray and letting it wash away the grime of the day as well as all traces of the celebration. Finding a bottle of shampoo, she poured some into her long hair and began washing it, her fingertips massaging her scalp.

Corlis nodded to her. He was surprised at how cool she was and seemingly understanding. Part of him wanted to probe her more for information but she had been through much the evening and he didn't want to pressure her.

Moving forward he went to the bathing room and stepped in behind her. For a moment he just relaxed under the water letting it warm him and wash off the sweat while his nose picked up the fragrance of her shampoo.

Leaning forward he rest his right hand on her shoulder and kissed her neck gingerly. "I am glad the night is over and for your mannerisms with the others." He said as his other hand rested on her belly. "I doubt I shall ever wish to let another hold you in such a way.

Back
Top Bottom