Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Space Conquest (Lonegladius and Miserychord.)

Kallie moaned around the thick flesh filling her lips. She swallowed around him earning a nice slap to her bouncing tit. She whimpered as Corlis left her but gasped as she felt him spread Relia's cunt wide open, causing the girl to grind their pussies together. The other soldier grinned. "You have quite the woman Corlis. Well two women I should say. I may have to buy one off your hands." He removed his cock from Kallie's mouth and stuffed it into the smaller girl's, brutally fucking her throat while Kallie moaned to be filled in some way.

"Haha not in a million years brother. You should have grabbed some yourself when you had the chance." Corlis chuckled in between hard breaths as he went back and forth between both women cunt's. Eventually he slapped his hand down on Relia's ass and bit down on her before he really started to concentrate on Kallie. Her moans were fueling him on to a sublime level as he leaned closer and had his body rubbing against both the females, stimulating them at every moment while he continued to claim Kallie's body.

The soldier chuckled before grabbing Relia up and shoving hos meaty cock up her ass. The girl let out a pained squeal only to be laughed at. Kallien was busy fingering herself while Corlis was not thrusting inside her. The soldier got an idea. "Hey brother. Do you think that little pet of yours can take two cocks at once, maybe even three if we can tempt Vacikis." He grinned as he pounded into the poor girl and reached to rub Kallien's erect clit.

Corlis chuckled as he watched the soldier claiming Relia's tight little asshole. The legionary shook his head towards the soldier as he moved to touch Kallie's clit and instead pushed his cock deep inside of her again penetrating as far as he could go and biting down hard on Kallie's nipple as if to remind him who was always going to be the first cock inside of her.

"You are free to offer her your cock and Vacikis can have her hand but till I flush her full of my hot seed her cunt is mine." He warned the soldier even as Vacikis moved off the mewling girl he had been fucking and shoved his cock into Kallie's hands while Relia moaned and grabbed onto Kallie's other arm for support as her body was rocked.

Kallie gasped loudly as Corlis drove his cock in to the hilt and bit down on her nipple. Her eyes rolled back until she felt a thick rod being shoved into her hands eagerly. She began stroking it fervently. The soldier grinned. "May I have that tight ass then?" He groped her heavy breasts, forcing Relia away as another male grabbed her up and impaled her on his cock.

Corlis nodded after a moment and then rolled the two of them over with his cock still embedded deep inside of Kallie. He never relented with his powerful strokes and felt his release building with each moment as his mouth locked down around her large full breasts. His lips sucked and pulled before his teeth bit down to mark her as his while his balls continued to slap against her dripping flesh each time he penetrated her velvety smooth interior while she pulled and tugged on the other soldier's phallus while the other legionary moved into position behind her.

Moving up from her abused breast Corlis cupped Kallie's head and kissed her deeply pushing his tongue inside of her mouth as his cock throbbed inside of her even breaching her cervix occasionally as he plundered her orifice.

The soldier grinned and spread Kallie's cheeks, running a finger over the puckered ring of muscle. He licked his fingers to wet his way and began pushing in as a strangled cry left Kallie. A rumbling groan left him as his head popped in. "Mmm damn Corlis. She's a hot one." He began pounding in tandem with Corlis's thrusts as Vacikis gripped her jaw once Corlis let her go, gently pushing his cock inside. Relia was moaning loudly as yet another legionary was pushing himself into her.

Corlis loved hearing Kallie cry out and whimper. He focused entirely on her ignoring the other men around him though there was something primal and yet familiar to it. They were comrades in arms taking their objective but that objective was the hot smoldering woman lodged on his cock. Corlis grunted and growled feeling his release building and he watched drips of spit fall onto the pillows from where Kallie struggled to take Vacikis each time the other soldier pushed inside of her mouth.

The legionary finally roared out as his balls churned against Kallie's supple skin even as she moaned and shook from the constant plundering of every orifice. His balls jumped and his cock drove itself deep into her vessel as he came hard, flushing every inch of her womb with his hot warm seed as their bodies moved together.

A cry came from the woman as she felt him empty his balls into her welcoming depths. The other soldier still moved inside of her rear as Vacikis moved away. "Mmm does she swallow Corlis?" He questioned, stroking his cock lightly, trying to hold back his orgasm. "Don't want to make a mess all over her pretty face now do we?" He crooned. The soldier still fucking her scoffed. "What is wrong with you Vacikis, to turn down the chance to paint a pretty whore's face?"

"She will swallow but she dosen't mind getting a bit messy either. Just aim well hah." Corlis replied back enjoying the moaning whimpers from Kallie as his hands squeezed her breasts together and he leaned in to kiss her shoulder and nibble on the soft tender flesh. He continued to just grind his hips against her even as his cock softened deep within her vessel as he waited out the other soldiers.

Vacikis grinned before looking up and seeing a cum covered Relia. "Actually Corlis...what would it take for me to take that little beauty off your hands and make her my mistress?" He asked, enthralled as she stumbled over, wiping her face.

Corlis turned slowly and watched his attendant. He didn't feel as protective of Relia as he did Kallie but Relia had been with him since she had been a younger girl. He felt they shared a bond and she was better suited as his attendant.

"We can bid on credits later my brother. Though I warn you I have fought long and hard for each one of my slaves. I don't plan to let go easily." He said though he didn't feel he would be letting Vacikis take any off his hand.

"You should save up some of your money from building that estate on Orion and check the auction holds before they're all gone haha." Corlis said and then looked up to Kallie as his hand caressed her neck while he looked at her.

She panted raggedly as Relia fell into her arms. She hugged the quaking girl close and looked to her. "Are you hurt?" She asked, feeling the girl tremble. She shook her head with a small squeak and Kallien petted her hair gently as she lay atop Corlis, overhearing the men's conversation. With a groan, Vacikis climaxed, his seed splattering over the two females causing them to jump slightly. The other soldier had long moved off, having groan bored with Kallie and she was thankful he had vacated her tender and sore ass. Vacikis scooped Relia up in his arms, holding her close as he rained adoring kisses upon her neck and shoulders.

Corlis smiled as Kallie held the trembling Relia. The moment they shared seemed nice and cute before he started to chuckle when both of them were decorated by Vacikis. Corlis laughed as his hands moved over Kallie's ass, stroking it gently while she remained on top of him before he grabbed a silky piece of cloth and moved to clean off her face.

"My bride..." He said softly as he wiped off her cheeks and felt their bodies continuing to rub slowly against one another.

She smiled down at him, kissing his lips gently. Her body ached from the night but only in the most delicious way. She brushed his sweaty hair off his forehead, smiling softly. Her body was still aroused though only for the man beneath her. Vacikis stood with Relia in his arms and moved off to a more secluded and quiet area away from the carnal acts happening around them. "You should consider letting him be with Relia Master. He seems to really care for her." She spoke softly, watching the two.

Corlis looked up at Kallie and then looked off towards Relia before he moved his position and settled into the cushions and took Kallie with him. His arms held her against his chest and he waved at another attendant to bring them water and food. He smiled as her fingers moved away some of his other stray hairs as he looked at her.

"I shall think on it. Relia was young when I first acquired her, we were both young and I thought of her almost as a sister." He said as he seemed to reminisce for a moment while the rest of the legion engaged in their acts of coitus. The legionary turned back to Kallie and rubbed the side of her breast and down her body.

"She could be a great asset for helping out around our holdings once they are in place."

She smiled, snuggling into him after graciously accepting a goblet of cold water and drinking from it. "I am not asking you to give her away forever my love. She will always come back to see you and I believe Vacikis would care for her as you have done me. And after tonight, she may carry a child unless given a contraceptive." She replied, nibbling on a piece of fruit.

Corlis looked at her, enjoying Kallie's body rubbing up against his as she drank down the cold water. She was right, he knew that Vacikis may very well treat Relia well but he didn't know it for sure. His sense of protectiveness clouded his judgement.

"I sometimes forget how sharp you are." He said with a grin and pulled her to him to kiss her lips slowly. "But even if she carries his child from this night or any other soldier's she would not be beholden to him. Slaves such as her are not locked onto a man because he claims her womb during a festival such as this." He tells her and gently leans in to kiss her neck while his hand rubs her exposed stomach.

"It is for the empire and the good of the legion that we have such rituals. We are supposed to be selfless and grateful in our victory." He told her and smiled as he looked down upon her. She was a goddess, perfect and smelling of sweat and sex and warmth against him.

"But would Vacikis just leave his blood like that?" She asked, snuggling against him comfortably. Her hands rested over his on her stomach, her thumbs stroking over the backs. "When will we see a doctor?" She asked, idly stroking his hand and forearm.

Corlis looked down at her, enjoying the moment. He was suprised how much she cared about Relia. the girls had barely met more than a few days ago.

"It's not a matter of abandonment. He will have ties to the child yes, but less then a child conceived during a time of love and passion. The rules may seem strange but it is a part of the warrior's way." He told her and kissed her ear as she stroked his hand. Grinning he moved his hand up over her breast giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Tomorrow, but I believe I may be able to judge if these precious orbs start to grow." He chuckled as he felt his cock start to stir slightly as he watched Relia and others being taken.

She frowned slightly as she thought about his words. She wanted to speak out about it but instead kept her lips sealed as he began groping her. She let out a soft moan, grinning as he hefted the heavy flesh globes. "Hmm can you tell anything yet?" she asked teasingly, feeling him growing beneath her behind. "Perhap we should move to a little more quiet area?" She asked, looking around to see the animalistic couplings going on.

Corlis heard her soft moans as he continued to feel her breasts, his fingers were strong and dominating as she rested back against him while his cock started to awaken once more. His thumbs and forefingers gently played over her nipples looking to entice them once more.

"It's hard to tell, they always feel perfect whenever I touch them." He joked before removing his right hand and taking a glass of water. Then he nodded to her words about finding a quiet space. There were rooms nearby that allowed for more private copulation and he wouldn't mind just spending time alone with Kallie again. Slowly he stood up behind her and offered her his hand to help her up off the cushions.

She stood easily with his help, keeping her hand in his as they searched for an empty room. All were full but they came upon a large room with two seperate piles of cushions on either side. One pile was occupied by Vacikis and Relia, both asleep in the others arms. Kallien smiled and pulled Corlis inside, dimming the lights to a dull glow emphasized by several small torches. She sank down onto the golden cushions, smiling up at him and opening her arms to her mate.

Corlis followed Kallie's lead after they came into the room. It was nice letting her take the lead for a change and he let her tug him along till she slipped down to rest against the cushions. When she opened up her arms invitingly he crouched down and settled in on top of her. His cock wasn't fully erect yet but his lust and the enhancement of the drug would have that settled up soon. Against her body he kissed her erect nipples and then kissed over where his teeth had marked her before.

His hands moved over her shoulders and sides as he rested on top of her, enjoying her body and every exquisite detail he found with his lips or his fingers.

She shivered under his slow touches, her breathing hitching as his war-roughened hands would brush over a heightened erogenous zone. Her nipples pebbled again as his lips touched them, causing her to groan softly. Her hands roamed over the broad expanse of his back, her palms smoothing over the warm flesh, still damp from their first coupling. She looked up at him, eyes dark and glittering with desire. Her lips were kiss swollen, bruising lightly and her face was flushed. Heavy breats rose and fell with her steady breaths, rosy nipples pert and pebbled.

Back
Top Bottom