Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Space Conquest (Lonegladius and Miserychord.)

The girl seemed to back away for a moment as she realized her master had not spoken about it. "I.. I'm sorry mistress I thought that the Master would have said something." She said softly and her eyes looked to Corlis who had arrived. He shooed aside the girl and ran his hand along Kallie's cheek.

"Is everything alright Kallie?" He said with a warm smile not knowing what was going on that had made her shiver so as she had been talking to the attendant.

Watery bright blue eyes looked up at him for a moment before clenching shut, tears glittering on her lashes. "Just fine...Master." She bit out through locked teeth, anger washing over her momentarily.

Corlis looked at her and could see the tears. He turned to the attendants and dismissed them quickly. His fingers brushed over her eyes wiping away her tears slowly.

"Kallie tell me what is wrong, did Relia say something to displease you?" He asked her, recalling the girl placing tiny kisses on Kallie before she had seemed to be upset. If the attendant had done this he would have her flogged and punished. They didn't have time for delay the festival would be upon them soon.

She looked up at him, bottom lip quivering slightly. "Y-you had them drug me." She whispered softly, pushing his hands away. "Against my will, they drugged me our first night and you let them." She knew she sounded childish but it hurt her deep inside for some reason.

Corlis looked at her as she pushed his hands away. He remained close to her keeping the hurt from his own eyes. The attendant had spoken about the drug, he didn't know why and he wanted to toss her in a cell but he couldn't do that. right now he wanted to comfort her, he didn't know how though.

"I, it's standard when we bring in new women Kallie. We're never sure what will happen so some of us will op to give our new slaves the aphrodisiac to help with the process." He said and his head bowed slightly. It felt wrong even to say it. The entire situation had come about by two many slaves being hurt when they fought their new masters, they never submitted. They chose death.

"I need you to know that I didn't mean to harm you, you're more to me than just a bedwarmer Kallie." He said and he looked at her with a cool earnest look. She was his by his people's laws but he knew now that she had been unsettled by it.

"I'm sure she brought it up because of the festival. Not every woman would be so welcome to it. She probably meant to spare you unpleasantness but I will." He looked at her again and moved closer resting his hand on hers.

"If you wish it, I shall demand that the others stay clear of you."

Kallie looked up at him as he spoke, hearing his words and realizing he had done it for her own good. She bit her lip for a moment once he laid his offer on the table. "No. I have caused enough trouble. Perhaps you need a better slave than I." She replied sadly. "After the ceremony, you can make arrangements for another to take my place."

Corlis looked at her and he felt a knot forming in his stomach. He was a soldier, he was not trained to deal with this sort of situation. His father had always told him it was better to find someone from within the Empire, maybe a farm girl. But Corlis had made his decision.

"That's enough of that Kallien. You are perfect and it was a mistake of mine, my attendant my fault." He would have wished to say more but that was enough. His hand moved down and found the shots that had been prepared.

His eyes looked back up to her slowly. "I trust you Kallie, being with you has helped me feel again. During the war and when the Trebicar Ascendancy stepped in and nearly destroyed both your world and our fleet I stopped thinking. I just reacted." His other hand brushed her fingers. "You've helped me, slave or not. I would not discard you, I would have you do the same to me as I did to you." He said and slowly he placed the drug into her hand. Looking at her he wandered what she would do.

She swallowed hard as a knot rose in her throat at his words. She looked down at the container in her hand then back up to him. "I-I do not understand." She whispered, unsure of what he wanted her to do.

"I had them drug you. Perhaps to keep you safe but as much to enjoy you as much as possible." He looked at her and his fingers brushed her hand. Then he guided the syringe to inject his arm but he didn't push her to fire it.

"You can repay me as I did to you. Give me the injection and I shall treat you as a goddess. I shall forget who I am, what you are. I shall only try to treat you as I should, as a future husband and protector." Corlis said and kissed her cheek gently.

Kallien felt her heart catch when he placed the syringe against his arm and spoke those words. She gulped and looked up at him, her expression unreadable as she took the other syringe and placed it in his hand. "Then I shall be as a wife to you tonight." She whispered. "Together." She said, engaging the needle and preparing to inject him.

Corlis looked at her slowly and nodded. He hoped that she meant it. Making this more than just a master and slave paradigm was important to him, important for her and for the children she could already be carrying.

His fingers tugged around the syringe and he flashed her a small confident smile as he placed the needle to her vein. "Very well. One, two. Three..." He said and he pressed the trigger slowly releasing the aphrodisiac into her blood stream. It would take effect within moments and he hoped that the effort he made with her would show her that he valued her more than just a body.

The moment he said three she also pulled the trigger, injecting him at the same moment he injected her. A tiny hiss left her lips as the needle punctured her tender flesh but she stood strong, for him. Once the vial was empty she removed the needle from his arm, setting it down onto the table once more and wiping away the small drop of blood that it had produced. She looked up at him with a smile. "We should get going. I don't want us to be late."

Corlis looked down at his slave. His hand brushed against the exposed flesh for her arm and he felt a heat radiating from his heart outwards. In that moment the Legionary wanted to strip off her loose flowing garment and place her against the wall as he ravished her body but he remembered her words. Taking her hand he guided down steel gilded halls and once more back into the great hall.

The entire room had been changed for the event. It was a grand showing and nearly the entire group of veterans from the campaign had been assembled. Corlis squeezed the hand of Kallie and then told her he would be back soon. His attendants took her to where other personal slaves were kept. It was an area that was covered in red cushions of just about every make and shape one could think up. Large cushions, small cushions even bed sized cushions covered parts of the floor.

Joining the veterans Corlis took his place amongst his fellow soldiers. He wasn't the last but he was close to it and soon the Legator spoke out. The senior officer of the legion was tall and imposing even in a similar garment as Corlis. He spoke of a great victory that they had one and how proud he was to serve in their legion as their commander and a fellow soldier who had led them in countless times. Then came the parade, prisoners drawn out in rags and chains down the lengths of the great hall.

The attendants and ship crewman cheered and raised their glasses. "Degatis, degatis!" The defeated. The soldiers either looked on or added cheers of their own as Corlis did. They were vanquished, the lowest of the low and worse they had been captured alive, a grave dishonor in the Imperial ways. He wondered for a moment if Kallie's father and brother were there but soon as the last prisoners left the room he focused his attention back on the Legator.

"Tonight we celebrate in the name of those we have lost and the great steps we have taken for our grand Empire. Legionaries you may commence your festival, take what you have earned and enjoy it. The Legion's work is never done." He said with a smile and drumming tone. The legionaries cheered as did the ship crew and others and they returned to the space where the women and men had been left. Immediately legionaries began stripping their personal slaves and others from the civilian groups that had been presented. Servants milled about with drinks and food ready to quench thirst or hunger when the appetites of the flesh were defeated, or at least subsided for the moment.

Corlis felt his heart starting to hammer more in his chest. He saw dozens of women to take, many within range of Kallie's beauty but his entire focus went to her as he crossed the distance. Taking her in his powerful arms he pulled down the material of her dress from her full breasts and grabbed a handful of flesh while teeth sank into her neck. Around them moans and cries of pleasure and excitement had already broken out. Girls and men from the slave group were dominated and some were broken in as Kallie had been. All had been given the same injection Corlis and Kallie had given themselves and each craved the attention of their masters that night.

Another legionary, Vacikis stood nearby with one girl on his lap and another mewling on a set of cushions as his fingers explored her private jewel. The attendants congregated around their master and Corlis noted the one girl Relia looking sad and defeated as her hands moved over Kallie's arms slowly as if she expected punishment for what had happened. He ignored her preferring to let Kallie deal with her as she would.

Kallie listened half-heartedly as the Legator spoke once the mass of people had settled in. She chose to stabd rather than sit on the cushions and kept Corlis in her sight. Her body was on fire for the man and she squirmed uncomfortably, noticing many others with the same symptoms. The aphrodesiac seemed to be working even better than it had her first time. When the parade of prisoners came through her heart lept to her throat as she saw the two familiar faces. She said nothing, choking back tears as they were led back out and the festival commenced. She gasped as her lover's steely arms wrapped her up and his hand clenched on her tender flesh, heightening the sensations she was already feeling. Once she felt the girl's hands on her arms she turned and embraced her, wrapping her arms around her and kissing her deeply. Her eyes traveled to Corlis as she mindlessly ravaged the attendant.

Corlis reveled in the carnal pleasure as his slave gazed at him as she kissed the attendant. All thoughts and worries that had traveled with him earlier were forgotten as he held her, touched her claimed her. His hands crawled over Kallie's flesh pushing down more of her dress as her lips played over Relia's in a heated display.

"I did not know you enjoyed such a varied appetite." Corlis whispered softly to Kallie while his hands squeezed her breasts together and he kissed her exposed neck and nuzzled it periodically with precise slow nibbles.

Relia's hands moved more as she accepted the kiss from her mistress. Her hands drove inside the folds of her mistress' dress while she felt the warm breath of another imperial behind her who had found something appetizing about her ass.

Kallien broke the kiss and gently pushed the girl away into the other Imperial's arms. She turned to her lover with a wicked grin before kissing his neck and stripping him of his shirt. "I did not know either." She whispered back, groping him through his clothing and mewling as her body ached for his to fill it. "Take me warrior." She groaned raggedly, pulling his hand to touch her core, dripping with heated arousal forr him.

Corlis smiled at his woman as she kissed his neck and removed his shirt. He grinned at her in growing, burning arousal and bit down on her bare shoulder as she gasped while his hand explored her warm dripping nether region. Off to the side he heard Relia moaning as the other soldier became acquainted with the girl's breast.

The legionary pumped a finger inside of his wife and then pulled her down to the pillows below them and pulled at his pants exposing his iron hard cock. His fingers continued playing over her pearl and folds and eventually he added another finger into the forceful thrusting of his hand while his cock throbbed against a silken blanket.

She squeezed around his finger as he pulled her down with him onto a big, plush cushion. The sight of his cock had her mouth watering for it but she didn't want to move from his thrusting fingers. Her arousal was coming out at a steady drip now, causing lewd sounds to come from around his fingers. She shakily reached down and fisted his cock, feeling him harder than ever before. His precum coated her fingers thickly and she pulled back to lick them clean, moaning at his taste and rubbing the excess over her hard clit to where it dripped down into her hole. "Mmm M-Master!" She groaned, humping against his hand in wild abandon before cumming hard on him. Her teeth buried themselves in his shoulder as she bucked to him, eyes rolling back in her head.

Corlis grunted from the combination of pain and pleasure as Kallie's teeth drove into his skin. It wasn't like a blaster or sword wound, it was intoxicanting and watching her rub his precum over her hard clit made him cum almost instantly. He pulled out his fingers from her shivering pussy and then pushed down against her while he pushed his cock deep inside of her.

Immediately he was throbbing hard from the intense pleasure coursing through him. His entire body burned for her, this foreigner who he had taken and yet she had taken him in a way. His left hand grabbed at a pillow as his mouth open in a primal roar as his hips started to push in and pull back as he ravished her body.

"You love Master's big thick cock don't you Kallie." He whispered into her ear before nibbling on it before kissing her cheek as the other imperials conquered their own rewards for the campaign.

The woman beneath him moaned loudly as he slid into her waiting depths. She lifted her legs, draping them over his shoulders to let him penetrate as deep as possible. He seemed bigger, thicker this time as he plowed into her like mad. "I love it Master." She keened, looking around to see the other couples and groups. "More!" She begged, her body rocking with his deep thrusts.

Corlis kissed her begging lips harder as the heat billowed throughout his body. He loved feeling her legs shudder with her body against his muscular hard shoulders as he fucked her with a soldier's strength and discipline.

His lips moved from hers to bite down on her bottom lip, claiming them while his hands drove into the cushions on either side of her as he started to slam his hips down harder with each thrust as he filled up the dark haired beauty.

Behind them Relia's breasts where being grabbed from behind as the other soldier opened up her tight little pussy with his own cock, taking her from behind. She was not alone as dozens of other men and women interacted with their master's as the victorious celebration continued.

Soft screams were coming from her as she lay beneath him, her reddened nether lips stretched obscenely around his straining girth. She reached down with one hand and rubbed her clit in time with his rough thrusts while the other squeezed her heavy, heaving breast, pinching and pulling the taut nipple. "Nnngh...yes! Master!" She cried, loosing herself to the pleasure. She reached over and brought the slave girl before her, her lover following behind as his cock bobbed. She pulled her down and took one taut nipple into her mouth, sucking hugrily as the other soldier groaned and entered her again, fucking Relia roughly as Kallien watched the phallus disappear into the girl's glistening cunt.

Corlis manhandled his slave and loved watching her play with her wet clit and her hard nipple as he claimed her. When she dragged over Relia he smiled a feral look as she started to suck on Relia's bouncing tit as the other legionary pulled up Relia's left leg while his cock slammed deeper and deeper into his servant.

The display was greatly enthralling and he almost demanded the man find another place for his cock so that he could fuck both Kallie and Relia in tandem but for now he focused on filling his pet's moist and welcoming pussy with the force of a sword smashing against a shield. Relia herself screamed in pure enjoyment as her mistress claimed her breast and sucked greedily as she watched her master's big cock stretching her mistress and causing no shortages of moaning cries from his cocksleeve. The movement he caused in Kallie made her lips on Relia's breast all the more exciting as the other soldier hammered away at her body.

The soldier pushed Relia off his cock and pushed her to where she was licking Kallien's clit. He then looked to Corlis as he rubbed his swollen cockhead over Kallien's lips. She stuck her tongue out to lick away Relia's juices and his precum before opening her mouth to him wile her bust fingers moved to fill the attendents wet, stretched cunt, fingerfucking her roughly.

Corlis grinned at the roughness of his fellow comrade and he was sure Kallie enjoyed the skillful tongue of Relia as she serviced her mistress. The legionary watched as Kallie took hold of the cock in her mouth and enjoyed the taste of Relia's juices while he continued forcing his hard cock inside of her tight cunt. His hands gripped her legs and he hammered in that much more forcefully and moaned out as he felt Relia brushing her tongue over his length as he pulled out and pushed in.

It was exquisite and he loved hearing both woman moan as Kallie fucked the smaller girl's abused pussy while he continued to plow his woman. Then he grabbed Relia and pulled her on top of Kallie so that both Relia and Kallie could alternate on the warrior's cock. Pulling his cock out of Kallie's tight pussy he pushed inside Relia earning a squealing cry as the attendant bucked on his pet before he pulled back out and shoved his prick back inside Kallie while his hand moved from her legs and slapped her ass as he fucked her.

Back
Top Bottom