Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Space Conquest (Lonegladius and Miserychord.)

"Mrrrmmm." Corlis said when suddenly her lips were against his. Feeling her fingers move through his hair and keeping him close to her. When her tongue slipped inside his mouth once more he worked to claim it eagerly as he felt the blood rushing through his body as his cock hardened while she kept close to his body. Was was perfect, from her dark hair to her creamy skin and beyond. Inching closer he nudged her a step towards the bed with the brilliant dress sagging against her sides as he cupped both of her breasts and pushed them against one another while his body pressed against hers.

Pulling his lips back slightly he nibbled on her lips tugging the flesh towards him as he breathed in every bit of her and kissed her lips again. "Your tongue is always so alluring." He commented and then he pushed her back against the bed and leaned in so that they'd at more equal footing as he kissed her.

Kallien smiled softly and pushed so he was on his back on the bed. She crawled over him and nibbled at his lips. "Perhaps I should put it to better use then." She kissed down his jaw and neck, moving to what flesh she could reach with him being clothed. Bending, she lifted his shirt a bit and laved the strip of skin she exposed, continuing this pattern until she was able to pull the fabric from him. Her lips returned to the flesh between his navel and the waistband of his pants. She nipped at his hipbones and her agile fingers worked to undo the fastenings on his pants. Once done, she kissed at the exposed skin right above the root of his cock, her eyes never leaving his face.

Corlis grinned up at her when she took control and nudged him down onto the bed. When she moved over him he felt her hard nipples tickle across his shirt while she lavished his strong jaw and neck with her lips before she started to move over her exposed skin till he helped her pull up his uniform jacket.

Growling again he watched as she nibbled more on his hips and then soon enough she slipped his pants down around his legs and started to kiss gently around the base of his cock. The fact that her eyes never left him filled him with a singular powerful thrill. She was like no other woman he had bedded and the lust in her eyes made his cock harden even more as she kissed around the base. He wanted to grab her legs and spread them as he fucked her a hundred times but he knew his duties for the moment would never allow him. But it didn't help the heat growing across his body as he shrugged off his socks and gazed upon her half naked body. He wanted her and whats worse he was truly enjoying the experience.

Kallien groaned softly as his gaze met hers, the heat in his eye$ searing her to the very core. She grinned and pulled away from his cock, placing a single kiss to the broad crown as she crawled back up his body to whisper into his ear. "Would you like me to dance for you before I suck your cock Master?" She whispered hotly into his ear as her fingers tweaked one flat nipple. She took his head and led it to her breast, rubbing her hard nipple across his lips teasingly as she moved over him.

"I didn't even know your people danced." He said softly as he felt her kiss his sensitive cockhead. His fingers grabbed the material of the bedding before he felt her warm body nuzzling up to his as her ears rubbed against his chest once again. His teeth gnawed gently on her nipple and tugged it into his lips, sucking it and denying her escape for a moment before he smiled up to her.

His hands almost went to remove the rest of her dress before pulling her in for a heated kiss as he felt his cock harden against the material of her dress. Part of him wanted to rip the dress apart like some half primal warrior but it wouldn't do, and if she wanted to dance. Well he wouldn't stop her and he nodded slowly to her before kissing her cheek lightly.

"My people do dance, quite...how can I put it? Seductively?" She stood from the bed, leading him to a chair near the fireplace and moved over to the player, finding a good song with a nice primal rhythm. She slid the dress off as well as her panties, swaying to the beat until she caught the rhythm. She then began rolling her body and hips, moving in a tantric dance of seduction. The flickering light of the flames danced over her writhing form as she pulled him to standing, moving against him and encouraging him to move with her.

Corlis sat in the chair comfortably and then watched Kallien begin to move. She was right about her people's dance and he wondered if any of the other officers had been blessed by such a sight. The warm flicker of red and orange over her creamy skin simply enticed his erection before he found her hand pulling him up.

Eagerly he kept his form close to her with his cock wedged between them as they moved as one. His hands moved over her body, touching her breasts and squeezing her hips and curling around her cheek and neck as he kissed her while he tried to keep up an impromptu dance with her as their bodies ground together.

The imperials didn't put much stock in dancing and Corlis' main goal became a practice of not stepping on his pet's toes as his body moved up and down with hers to the beats.

Kallien placed her hands on his hips to help guide him as she writhed against him, much like the flames that lit their bodies in shadowed light. Using one hand, she freed her caramel colored locks from the pins holding the thick tresses. She wrapped one slender leg around his, rolling her pelvis to his in a millenia old rhythm of two lovers. Finally, the song ended, leaving her covered in a light sheen of sweat. She gave him a small smile, in hopes of him voicing his opinion of her dancing.

Corlis' breathing had increased, not a fevered pitch but definitely a heightened tempo. Looking at her as her body rolled and writhed he enjoyed the way her long hair framed her beautiful face as he stroked her cheeks. His cock stirred between them, forced into a pit of agony by her movements, her skin against his and more.

"That was simply exquisite my pet, my Kallien." He said as his lips held a few inches away from her while his hands rubbed against the small over her back and down to her cheeks and tugged her body inwards just a little bit as if to feed off her heat.

"We have little in the Empire that can compare to it. Our dances are rough, segmented even." He said, it wasn't an admission of defeat merely a statement of comparison.

Kallien smiled seductively as she fought to catch her breath. "Most times, a dance like that is only shared between lovers. It is meant to ignite desire and lust." Her voice had grown a bit husky. "It is used as an alternative to chemical or medicinal aphrodesiacs." She kissed his neck and led him to their bed, gently pushing him down and crawling over him. "I believe I have a job to fulfill now." She whispered before kissing down his body to his cock. There, she took it in hand and ran her tongue up the length of it, lavishing it and groaning at his musky, sinful taste.

Corlis smiled at her when she crawled on top of his naked body and then retreated back along his frame to his cock. He groaned in pleasure when she took his cock in her fingers and slowly ran her skilled tongue up his length like a cleaning swab over the barrel of a weapon. For a few more moments he could do nothing but relax into her touch but then with a grunt his hands moved forward and pulled her gently away from his cock and then half tossed her onto the bed.

"I think I shall help you shoulder this task." He told her and leaned in, his eyes ablaze with lust as his teeth latched onto her shoulder, marking her and claiming her as his once more. His mouth moved off and lower doing the same but lighter onto her left hard nipple while his hand moved low between her legs and started to feel its way slowly against her inner thigh and then back up to her sex where he stroked her lips feeling them already a bit damp from their dance.

Kallien gasped in surprise when he put her on her back. It morphed into a pained moan as he marked her. She keened softly as his lips latched onto one pert nipple, bruising the tender flesh. His fingers pulled at her damp folds, parting them to show their dewy inner surface. The flesh there shimmered in the low light of the fire. Her clit stood out from its little fleshy hood as he rubbed at her sensitive flesh. She moved her hand down and rubbed the tiny pearl with her index finger, using the others to spread her lips open for him to see the product of her desire for him.

Corlis looked down at her while the fire sent light and shadow over her body while she moaned and whimpered as they both played with her body. When she opened herself to him, offering up her body he looked up to her eyes and kissed her lips before parting with a nipple as he moved over her and started to rub his cock against her wet lips. His eyes looked over her creamy flesh and the slight red where his mouth had anchored itself and he leaned in to kiss her other nipple and lick it tenderly as he worked his cock against the outside of her lips, teasing her as he prepared to mount his prize.

Kallien moaned softly as he pressed his hot cockhead to her. She pushed him away slightly. "I want you to taste me, then have me as roughly as you desire, Corlis." She used his name in hopes of some mild punoshment as her primal, lust-crazed side took over, wanting him to take her rougly and primally.

"Oooh? do you my little cock sleeve?" He asked as his hands slapped around her hips and tugged her closer to him. "That is good... but I don't think bad slaves who forget the rules deserve to be tasted." He flipped her over onto her stomach and his right hand slapped down hard on her right cheek as he felt his cock throb.

Spreading her legs his hand moved down between her legs not reaching her sex but rubbing gently along her inner thigh. "Perhaps I should just put you back in your cage and leave you cold and lonely without my cock or even my hand to warm you up." He said sharply, enjoying the moment though he was not fully intent to toss her so casually from his side. His hand continued to rub her inner thigh and then once more he flipped his slave over on her back enjoying the little bounce to her breasts as he loomed above her.

"How should I punish my little slave for her bad behavior hmmm?" He said though there was little malice to his eyes as he moved his hand slowly over her lean stomach and back down to her pussy. He wondered if she would be brave enough to ask him to kiss her eager slit.

A sharp cry of pleasure left her as his big palm landed on her sensitive ass. Her sex visibly ripened, juices dribbling down her rosy lips. She groaned when he teased her by rubbing her thighs, so close to where she wanted his touch. When he flipped her back over, she saw the look in his eye and smirked. "Perhaps I deserve a good tongue lashing Master. Then a good rough fucking." She stated boldly, spreading her legs for his hand.

Corlis smiled when she continued to leak from his touch. Leaning in he breathed softly over her wet pink lips that demanded to be fucked and he slowly pressed his tongue tortuously slowly from the bottom of her lips to the top edge. He flicked his tongue off and then his hands slapped down gripping her hips.

The pet forgets her place. She doesn't make requests of the Master. She only begs and the master only considers." He said trying to keep his face serious and unmoving as he took his right hand and stroked the inside of her thigh but never reached for the beautiful point between her legs as she laid out before him.

An agonized moan left the woman as his tongue touched her, spreading her liquid and his saliva to her already wet lips. She shuddered, back arching. When he moved away she almost whimpered. "Please Master. Touch me please!" She begged, writhing beneath him. Small whimper like noises came from her as she squirmed, dying for her Master's touch. "Plllleaseee."

Corlis smiled down at the beautiful woman lying naked beneath him. Her skin tasted so sweet to him and her juices accentuated the desire flowing through him. Enjoying her pleading moans he leaned in with his hands holding her legs and he slowly started to lap away at her perfect pussy as he enjoyed her taste to his content. The warrior could feel her quiver from his touch as his rough tongue rubbed up and down and occasionally poked inward to just part her hot wet flower.

A sharp keening cry left her as his tongue and lips finally touched her most private place. She gripped the sheets as her hips bucked, feeling the hot muscle part her folds and slide into her slick entrance momentarily. "M-Master!" She moaned, head thrashing about as he pleasured her, wringing screams and mewls of pleasure from her quivering body.

Corlis was quite pleased with himself and her as she moved and shuddered. He wasn't exactly used to pleasing his women this way but her juices made the process that much more inviting as his fingers rubbed over her silky flesh even as tiny beads of sweat collected on her skin.

His tongue pushed deeper keeping her hips down to the sheets as the brilliant pleasure threatened to release her inner deviant nature while the Imperial's cock throbbed in excitement.

Kallien writhed like a flame beneath him. His tongue moved wickedly over her slick flesh, doing many wickedly delicious things to her sweaty body. She panted harshly, clenching at the sheets as she felt as if she'd float away. She finally had enough and pushed his head away, pushing him back and slamming down on his hard cock with a loud groan of pleasure.

Corlis grinned as he felt his pet's hands push him back. He had thought that she wouldn't resist letting him finish her off but suddenly he found himself on his back with her tight quivering pussy sheathing his cock once more. Groaning up to her and smiling deliciously his hands moved up, one holding her hip and the other grabbing her full breast and toying with her nipple as she drove her hips down on his length.

Rolling his hips and squeezing her tender nub he fought to maintain his breathing as his cock pushed upward exploring every inch of her wet cunt as she tried to strangle out every bit of cum from him before he tightened his grip on her flesh and fucked her harder.

She rode him fast and hard, lust crazed for the man beneath her. She rolled her hips as she lifted and slammed down onto him, her breathing harsh as she drove them both to orgasm. A strangled gasp left her as he drove up into her, pushing deep into her. His shaft glistened with her nectar as it disappeared into her willing body. "Master C-Corlis!"

"I've never heard a pet moan so much in short order." He told her as he fought against in the rough pairing. Feeling her body clench and drench his hips he reveled in the way her hair flew and twisted as she rode him like a Bonic ox.

He could feel his body threatening to shatter from his own release. Tension mounted in his legs and in one final desperate move he moved up and squared his chest against his sex slave. Feeling the warm pulse of her heartbeat as her breasts rubbed against his muscles. His hands held her ass and lifted her up and down on his cock as her pussy squeezed his cock.

"urraaghh!" He growled out before he felt the knot sensation in his loins snap loose. Grunting as he nuzzled her neck he felt his cock jump inside of her as he started to spend his seed up into Kallien's wet snatch.

Back
Top Bottom