Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Space Conquest (Lonegladius and Miserychord.)

Kallien smiled softly as he spoke. Her womanly insticts kicked in and she placed her feet against his hips, halting his movements. Carefully, she used the weight of her body and powerful legs to roll him onto his back. A smaile was on her lips as she climbed over him and straddled his lean hips, his cock resting along the length of her slit. "Let me pleasure you my Master." She whispered rather sultrily and ground her cunt against the hard ridge of his cock.

Corlis almost brought his hands up against her neck when she rolled them. But he relaxed when she saw the smile on her lips as she straddled his body and started to her heated slit against his hard cock. He groaned and looked at her and then rested his hands on her hips and smiled back at her as he gave a simple nod. Red women were not always just brooding mares and he enjoyed the fact that she took the initiative, so long as she remembered her place was by his side.

Kallien smiled sweetly and lifted up. She fisted his cock and lined it up with her gaping hole before slamming down with a groan as her pussy swallowed him completely. A soft sigh came from her as she adjusted then she lay over his chest a bit and lifted her ass before dropping it back down. Soon, she picked up a fast rythym and the sound of her wet cunt slapping against his pubic bone filled the room along with a wet sucking, squelch when she bounced her rear on him.

Corlis smiled up at his prize as she grabbed his cock and brought it right into her reddened pussy. The moan that came from her lips filled him with lust and he just watched as she rode him like a Murian Dustier. Growling up at her his hands reached up and grabbed her breasts, squeezing them together and pulling them every which way while she bobbed her body on top of him. He had chosen well and was amused to find such a horny barbarian out of all the prisoners as he watched his cock disappear inside of her dripping orifice again.

Kallien groaned softly as she moved on him. Her thighs shook from her movements as she held herself up, working him to climax. She quickly grew tired from her fast pace and her movements slowed drastically until her legs gave out and she sank down onto him, taking him in to the hilt. "S-sorry....so....tired." She panted softly.

Corlis looked up at her, the poor girl had worked herself to hard after so much had happened to her. When she sank down on top of him he gave a small chuckle and shifted her back down onto the bed besides him.

"It has been a long journey my pet. We are all tired..." He said as he felt his hard cock throbbing inside of her. He had grown so close to release and would have soon but now as she panted against him he felt he couldn't just splay her out like some common whore as he finished his business. He grabbed her hand and gently pulled it to his lips before he pulled out.

"The first time is always quite explosive." He said and kissed her lips lightly. "No need to rush we have all the time we need." Corlis said trying to hide his disappointment.

"I shall mount you regularly, soon you will go three or four times before you can go no further." He said with a slight grin as he continued to feel her pussy gently caress his length as he remained buried inside of her.

Kallien saw the disappointed look cross his face as he spoke. She took his face.in both her hands and kissed his lips lightly. "No. Finish Master. I widh to fulfill my duties and pleasure you well." She whispered, eyes boring into his as she began moving her hips as best she could in her tired state.

Corlis looked down at her and nodded slowly. His body moved back on top of her and he started to thrust into her again. Her soft voice made her seem so gentle so young and he forgot that despite the cleaning and aphrodisiac she was just some girl from a far off planet who had been taken from her home. But she wished for him to finish and he did. Kissing her neck his thrust became harder and finally as his balls ground against her wet pussy he groaned into her lips as his cock jerked deep inside of her.

White hot cum spread out into her womb as he continued to thrust, sweat matting his arms and rigidly sculpted chest as he nibbled on her lips and his fingers twisted her nipple as he filled her up. His cock spasmed a few more times before he was finally through and he heard her moan and whimper as her body milked him. Idly he wondered if his seed would take in her belly as he looked up at her and cupped her cheek.

"You continue to surprise me Kellian..." He said, his own body tired and enjoying the plush feel of the sheets and blankets around their naked bodies.

She gave him a dopey smile as the aphrodesiac's effects wore off, leaving her.exhausted and spent. The girl yawned softly, sheilding her mouth with her hand. "I am glad Master. I hope I pleased you well." She murmured softly, stroking his chisled face with a small, slender hand.

Corlis nodded as he leaned in and bit her breast one last time for the moment.

"You have." He told her and his fingers brushed her hand on his cheek. Then he moved her gently out from under him and rose up from the bed. Looking at her sex he found it gently leaking from his offering to her and he nodded in satisfaction. Rising up in his bare form he stretched out his arms and went to a side cabinet to fetch a stim. The injection awakened his body, beating away any feelings of tiredness from her hard riding of his cock.

The ache remained but his spirit was rejuvenated. He didn't offer her any feeling she had earned the rest.

"I need to see to the rest of my holdings and find out where the Legate will send us next." He said and he searched for his pants in the dim light of the quarter's bed chamber.

Kallien nodded sleepily. "Your pants are at the foot of the bed, left side." She said, watching him fumble around. Her body relaxed into the plush bed. She felt his seed dripping from her but didn't mind the sensation too much. Before he had even left, she had fallen asleep, breathing softly as she clutched to his pillow.

Corlis nodde to her and collected his pants and his other pieces of his uniform. When he was dressed and cleaned up he looked at her resting peacefully on the bed. Moving forward he picked up the comforter and pulled it over her naked body. Departing the room he left orders for the servant to serve her anything she wished when she woke up. She would need clothes, food perhaps a stipend to buy things when they journeyed to the market ships. Being and officer came with enough privilege he still felt unused to some perks but as he thought of Kallien as he departed he found somehow the feeling that he would find a way to get used to it.

Kallien slept peacefully for several hours. She awoke, patting the bed to see if he was there. She frowned softly when she felt the cold sheets and sat up, rubbing her bleary eyes. The servant came in, head turned from her as she handed her a robe of deep red silk. The girl put it on after thanking the woman. She brushed a hand through her sex and sleep mussed hair. "Where might I find the Master?" She asked, standing and walking to find a brush to brush out her thick, straight hair. The servant told her where to go and she thanked her again before walking out of the room barefoot and going into the holding room, looking for him

Corlis looked over the lists. The room the servant sent her too was actually the small common room just off the bedchamber. He was settled in a nice chair while a large couch and two other chairs filled the room. A holoscreen filled nearly half of one wall and a few other adornments filled the rest. It was a spartan interior, much like the other quarters in the ship. The pad in his hand showed information on the other captives, men and women who would become servants at his estate.

He heard footsteps and looked up to find Kallien walking towards him. He smiled and stood up enjoying the sight of the deep red robe around her body. It extenuated her figure perhaps more than when she had worn nothing but her flesh. Straightening up he waiting as she approached. She would make a fine officer's wife. Her walk might need some changes but she carried herself well.

"Red suits you my dear. Is there anything you require? I was about to ask what you prefered for a meal between a Lexian steak or Cherian fowl."

Kallien smiled and kissed his cheek. "Why thank you. The servant handed it to me." She brushed the floor length robe with her hand. At his question of what she wished to eat, she furrowed her brow. "I have had neither so I would not know which I preferred." She moved behind him and began rubbing the stiffness from his shoulders. "Whichever you prefer is alright with me."

Corlis smiled as she began rubbing his shoulders. It was strange to him how she was adjusting but he didn't mind. He turned around slightly and grinned to her as she rubbed.

"The Lexian Steaks are a rare treat. The Legate captured their best chef when we took over their planet." He informed her flatly as he continued to relax slightly into her touch.

"I'm sure you'll like it. It's said a good meal is always the cure after Red warrior comes from home." He told her as he rose up and stood in front of her. Idly his hands brushed at the red silk finding it suited her more than some other woman in the ship court. It may very well be that he would show her around this evening.

"You've done so well." He said almost proudly and considered gifting her with something but he would need to learn more about her.

"What is a suitable gift for a woman from your planet?" He asked. As a soldier an not a historian or research analysis he had not studied his enemies any more than how to outmaneuver and kill them.

Kallien beamed at his praise. "The steak sounds perfect Master. The women of my people always cooked for the men when they came in from tending the fields and whatnot so this will be very different for me." She stated, looking up at him. A small frown graced her features as he spoke of proper gifts. "Well, their is no proper gift as you call it. My people gave gifts that they thought suited the other best and udually they were handmade by the gifter." She smiled, remembering some of the wooden animals her father had gifted her with. "Like my father always gave me a little wooden carving of an animal, because I loved animals and the gift suited me. Do you understand what I mean?"

Corlis looked at her with a small smile and nodded. It was a strange thing to him given the mechanical and industrious state of much of the empire. Rarely was anything made by hand, that was for slaves and commoners and plebeians.

"Yes." He said and then cupped her cheek as he looked at her frown. "I shall see what I can do." The legionary told her and then he pulled her in close to him with his arm around the small of her back. "Kallien, from time to time... if you wish you may call me Master Corlis when it is just the two of us. Out in public of course Legionary Corlis or Master shall work but here perhaps we don't have to be so formal if you like." He said softly to her, his hand rubbing gently over her cheek.

The young woman smiled softly. "If that is what you wish, Master Corlis." She leaned into his touch, eyes slipping closed as a sweet, almost angelic smile curved her full lips. "You can call me Kallie if you wish. It's a nivkname my father gave me. I tend to answer to it more so than my formal name since I grew used to it as a child." She whispered, big blue eyes staring up at him.

Corlis listened to her and nodded as he looked into her full blue eyes. His hand on her cheek moved down slowly and held her neck for a moment before he kissed her forehead lightly.

"Very well." He annouced thinking that using her nickname would be a proper reward as long as she continued to impress and behave for him.

"Come along you should find some attire suitable for travel. I'd like to take you on a tour of the Arcadias before we make it to the great hall." The legionary said as his hand held her lower back while he guided her back to the bedchamber.

Kallien followed dutifully, feeling more like a small child than a fully grown woman from his treatment. But she suspected that it was the proper way to treat her as she was his slave now. A small sigh escaped her as he led her back into the bedroom. "What do you wish for me to wear, Master?" She asked, fingers playing with the silk tie on her robe.

Corlis looked back at her though his eyes wandered for a moment when he saw her playing with the tie of her robe. Turning he opened up a closet that had been furnished with a few items. There was an elegant dress with a dark obsidian bodice with red accents on the shoulder straps and the dress itself. A gawdier dress of darker red with a shoulder pad stood out as well and there was a pair of simple red affairs.

"You may chose whichever one suits you best. It shall be some time till you are entered into the records on any permanent basis but you won't be alone." He said as if to assuage any fears she might have about being out of place. She was after all not the only girl to be taken from that planet.

"Fashion has never been my department. Once we get back to the Bastion I'm sure you'll find something suitable to you but here on the front we are limited I'm afraid."

Kallien nodded and looked through the dresses. She mulled over the small selection, eyes taking in every detail of each garment. Again and again her eyes were drawn back the the most elegant. She picked it up and held it up to her body, fiddling with the skirts a bit before turning to him. "How does this one look?" She asked, waiting for his approval. "If it fits of course."

Corlis looked at the dress as she pulled it up to her body. He marveled at how well she would fit in if they did her hair up in the Imperial style and he brought her up to speed on their great history and culture. He nodded and smiled. "I think it shall improve your beauty, if that was possible." Corlis said with a smile and offered to hold the dress for her while she slipped out of the robe if she wished to try out the elegant one.

Kallien beamed and kissed his cheek. "Should I bathe first? So I do not reek of sex?" A grin crossed her lips. "And I need undergarments if permissible." She smiled still as she finger combed her thick hair. Her hands again went to the material of the dress, rubbing at it softly. It was by far the most beautiful dress she had ever laid eyes on and the fact that she was being allowed to wear such an expensive garment was not lost on her.

Back
Top Bottom