Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Space Conquest (Lonegladius and Miserychord.)

Corlis looked down at her as she grabbed his hands and he smiled when he felt the flutter of movement in her belly. Looking up at her eyes he kissed her abdomen and his left hand moved down to rub over her hips while he felt his cock continuing to throb and harden in growing desire. Something about her current state just drove him mad with pleasure and he kissed her hardened nipples as he rested against her right side as he continued to tease and play with his pet as he felt his cock hardening against his pants. His other hand moved from her skin and opened up his pants to expose his hard cock before he started to rub it along the inside of her thigh leaving a trail of warm precum on her leg before he kissed her sensitive nipple some more.

Kallien moaned softly as he rubbed over her soft skin. The feel of his large hands covering the taut skin protecting their child sent a strong surge of love and lust through her. She pulled his head down, kissing him deeply. "I love you my legionaire." She whispered against his lips, opening her legs to him.

Corlis smiled as she kissed him and then spread her legs wide. He moved in on her, his hands moving to her sides as he started pushing in his hardd big cock inside her welcoming pussy. His head slowly pushed inside of her wet hot lips and then he pushed in deeper though he was careful to keep some space between his chest and her large belly so as to make sure she had some comfort as he claimed her body. Inside her pussy felt even tighter then when he had fucked her the first time and his right hand tugged around her body, holding her as he licked over her nipples as he started to slowly thrust his hips forward.

She moaned softly as the legionaire slowly entered her wanting body. Her hips swiveled to meet his as she clung to his brawny forearms, her petite body dwarfed by his atop it. His weight was welcome however and she couldn't wait to be able to feel him fully on her again. Cruelean eyes glittered with adoration, warmth and want as she looked him over. "I have missed you." She whispered softly, arching to him as he played with her nipples.

Corlis smiled at her as he felt her body move against his as her eyes looked over him, entranced as she moaned. He looked over her hard nipple and then took it again in his mouth as his cock speared further into her body even as he remained in control of his movements to make sure he didn't cause her discomfort. Transitioning from being rough and dominating with most of their sessions had taken some getting used to but he felt he had found a nice balance. His fingers occasionally dragged across her skin as he moved his mouth from her nipple to her lips and pushed his slightly dry lips against her welcoming touch.

Already she was at her peak, her inner walls feeling more sensitive than they did before the pregnancy. A loud pleading moan left her as she climaxed, clinging to him tightly as her body ripped and convulsed over his cock. "By the Gods! Corlis!" Came her choked cry as her blunt nails dug into his flesh when she arched to him as best she could with her rotund body.

Corlis growled at her as her breathless cry escaped her lips. He gripped her body hard as he felt her body tighten around his cock as her nails tore into his skin. He loved the marks she left over his body and he leaned in closer, pressing his lips hard against her and then biting down hard to claim them as his right. Inside her hot cunt he felt his cock lurch in an overpowering release. His legs trembled against hers as he came, filling her already full body as his lips pressed heatedly against her own. When he finally let his lips fall he calmly, tenderly kissed her lips again as his eyes gazed upon her beauty.

"I doubt we shall stop at one child given our tradition when we return to another." He said with a chuckle.

Kallien panted harshly beneath him. She smiled up at him, stroking over his cheek and jaw. "And what would that tradition be?" She asked softly. Their child kicked wildly beneath her skin and a dull sort of pain tightened in her belly and back. It was short-lived so.she shrugged ot off and decided not to mention it to her mate.

Corlis chuckled down at her as he slightly readjusted to shift his weight from on top of her. He held her hand and kissed her fingers while his other hand moved underneath her to hold her gently. "I dare say that I do not think of stripping you bare each time I'm off on a mission. The war is heating up in these parts and during the down time it's nice to think of what awaits me upon my return."

Kallien smiled softly as he spoke. She placed a hand on his sweaty cheek and drew his head down to kiss him. "And it will always await you." She grinned, cheekily reaching around and pinching his backside. The pain happened again but she figured it was due to being stretched out beneath him. Carefully, she maneuvered out from under him and rolled onto her side, pulling her legss up into a more comfortable position.

Corlis watched his mate move from under him and he changed his own position to look at her. Moving behind her back he kissed her shoulder and rubbed her back gently as he watched her. "Is everything alright Kallien?" He asked her as he took in her intoxicating sweaty scent that was still clouded by the musk of their sex.

Kallien looked over her shoulder, a small smile on her face. "Just fine. A few pangs is all." She whispered softly, snuggling into him.

Corlis smiled at his woman as she snuggled up against him. He pulled the covers over their sweaty body as his hands held her. "Good be sure to tell the doctors if things change. I want you and our son to have the best treatment, even if I'm away on a mission." He told her as he held her in his arms and kissed her neck while he still felt the residual heat from their coupling.

Kallien smiled softly, kissing his exposed throat. "I will. Do not worry. We will be fine." She laughed softly, ozing lightly.

Corlis nodded to her and gave her one last kiss on the head before he relaxed back against the bed with his mate still in his arms. His legs occasionally rubbed against her but for now his lust was sated and he needed to sleep. Closing his eyes his hands rubbed over her enlarged stomach and breasts as the legionary finally went to sleep.

Soon the morning hours arrived and Relia quietly entered into the room to lay out the clothes for her master and mistress while Corlis stirred gently against Kallien.

Kallien awoke the next morning as Relia was laying out clothes with a gasp. She clutched her stomach as a mighty pain took her. Using her elbow, she hit her mate. "C-Corlis...I think it's time." She groaned.

Corlis felt her nudging him and he awoke slowly and then when she hit him again his eyes opened up. He saw her naked body and the pain rushing through her and he nodded before gripping her head and kissing her. "The first of many to come because of you Kallien." He said and kissed her once more before he had Relia summon a medical master. From then they quickly rushed to the nearest medical center and then to a area for deliveries. Hour later the nurses returned and presented the strong healthy child to the two parents. Corlis couldn't have felt happier, the child was healthy and passed all the scans and checks and even already sported a tuft of black hair.

"He will be strong just like his father and mother." The legionary said as the child was given to Kallien. He smiled at her and gave the mother of his child a warm passionate kiss.

Kallien practiced her breathing exercises as she waited for the medical master to arrive. The next hours passed in a blur of pain. She looked up tiredly as the nurses returned with her son. Wiping her sweat drenched hair out of her eyes, she eagerly opened her arms to take him. Shaking hands caressed his soft skin and the blackcap of hair that topped his head. "Yes, he already is."she murmured, turning her head to accept her lover's kiss. Their son whimpered. causing her to turn and look at him. His eyes peeked open revealing dark blue irises- "What shall me name him?" She asked, one finger stroking a downy cheek.

"Hmmm, you know I was thinking about calling him Coran, after my grandfather." Corlis said softly as he just smiled at his lover as his hands rested against her shoulders and back. He left his statement about the name intentionally weak. If Kallien had been just a simple slave girl he would never have even considered asking her what she thought about the name of their offspring. But he loved her as much as he thought possible and he was interested to hear what she thought. She had come so far from the timid thing he had taken to his bed months ago and he knew she deserved this much and more.

Kallian mulled over the name as she looked over their perfect child. "I think that is a more than perfect name my leige." She murmured, smiling as their son nuzzled her naked breast. She manuvered him so he could feed, sighing tiredly as he latched on and began suckling. "Is it alright if we give the name Nero as well?" She asked quietly.

Corlis almost chuckled and instead beamed at his son when he was allowed to suckle at Kallien's enlarged breast. The child already seemed to carry the same affinity for his mother's breasts as his father did. Corlis then turned to his beloved and then slowly nodded his ascent to her choice.

"Yes... Coran Nero Nagis... A strong name for a strong child." Corlis said as he stroked his hand through Kallien's hair and then kissed her head. "Like his father he shall prove a warrior without peer and strike at his enemies wherever they might threaten his family or the empire." Corlis said proudly as he smiled at his wife and then gave her a long warm kiss as he stroked her cheeks.

"Once everything is settled down the doctors will come in to give you some supplements for recovery while Relia makes sure to prepare her body as a nursemaid so that you do not have to bare all the brunt of the work. You've already done so much." He told her as he chuckled and smiled and rubbed his child's head as Coran continued to enjoy his mother's milk.

She smiled softly, looking down and her sons dark head as it bobbed with his sucking. His head was truely tiny against Corlis's large hands. "And what of the child Relia carries? She should be preparing for it. I do not mind feeding him. He is mine afterall." She murmured, eyes closing as bliss washed over her from the hormones her body was producing as she fed her offspring.

Corlis nodded and then grinned to her. "That is true Kallian but she is still just our servant. After she births her child which should be soon there will still be duties that she must attend to. She shall continue to be our bed slave and allowing her to be the nursemaid shall help give her more time to spend at the nursery with both children. Luckily her child shall be born of a legionary and they can be raised together at times." He told her as he stroked Coran's head before he leaned in and kissed his wife's other breast with a sly smile. The legionary was definitely not against the idea of experimenting and tasting the same nutritiousness his son was suckling out from his mother.

A tired smile came upon her lips as she lightly and playfullyy flicked his nose. "Behave my love. I am not ready for such...activities." She smiled as Coran stopped feeding and she propped him up on her lap to burp him. "I did not thinkhe would be so tiny, considering how big his father is." She gave him a sly smile at her double meaning.

Corlis gave his woman a smile as he held her after she flicked his nose. He gave out a bit of a grunt of annoyance when she said she wasn't ready. How else was he to father children to spread his name if he wasn't constantly filling her up with his seed. Still he could give her time, there was always other holes he could fill while he gave her time to relax.

"Soon enough he will be too big for you to hold him and off to train with the legionaries. He'll be as strong as his papa one day."

Back
Top Bottom