Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Space Conquest (Lonegladius and Miserychord.)

She leaned back against him, closing her eyes as the water washed over them. "I will do as you ask so as not to embarrass you again." She replied, straightening to rinse her hair of the soap.

Corlis chuckled at that and leaned in kissing her neck as he felt the water washing over him. "You performed exquisitely this evening Kallie, more than I could have asked." He said as his hands moved over her body, enjoying the wet feel as she leaned against him. The legionary decided he would need to find her a gift in the near future to reward her for her performance, perhaps a new dress or jewelry, he thought as he held her.

"Tomorrow we shall visit the doctor and see if we have been blessed yet. I look forward to that day, whether it is tomorrow or in a few weeks. It will be an honor to share a child with you." He told her and kissed her ear gently before he started to clean himself off with the water. He would need to rise a bit earlier then normal for his duty and he didn't want to face the temptation of her brilliant body so close to him.

Kallien smiled as he moved away, his words ringing about in her head. One slender hand closed over the gentle, natural swell of her stomach as she wondered if the two had already created life from their coupling. With that thought fresh in her head, she finished bathing and stepped out of the shower, drying off and slipping into bed after braiding her damp hair. Before long, her exhaustion from the days activities overtook her and she fell into a deep and peaceful slumber.

In her dreams that night, she saw Corlis. He was walking in a wide open space, somewhere she had never seen before. His face was lit up with a bright smile as he opened his arms and a young boy toddled to him, shaggy blonde hair falling over his blue-green eyes as he grinned, a smile identical to her Master's. Close behind, came she, her stomach yet again rounded with their second child as she tried to keep up with their son. Slowly, the dream faded, leaving her with a soft smile upon her face as she slept, her hand coming to reat upon her stomach.

Corlis woke slowly in the morning and felt a slight weight on his arm. He smiled looking over to see Kallie resting against him, a fallen angel half covered in the deep red of the comforters of their bed. He moved forward slowly not wanting to wake her and he kissed her cheek before he gently moved her arm from his waist as he rose.

Moving from the bedroom he moved to the chamber beyond and begin with a quick series of drills. The program included squats, pushups, crunches and other movements to prepare his soldier's body to be ready for his duties once again. After he was done he noticed that one of the other servant girls waited with a cold glass of water and a glass of nutrient supplement. He hoped that Relia had either made it back to the servant chambers or she was huddle against Vicakis this morning.

Thanking the girl he downed both drinks and then moved back into his bedchambers and looked over his clothes deciding which red underclothes to wear with his armor this day.

Kallien awoke as he came back in. She yawned and stretched like a cat, letting out a loud moan before sitting up and smiling at him. "Goodmorning Master." She chirped cheerily before climbing out of bed in all her naked glory and striding over to him. Placing a chaste kiss upon his lips, she grinned. "Do you need help finding clothes?"

Corlis chuckled as she moved over to him, naked as the day she was born and placed a kiss on his lips. He smiled back at her warmly and held his arm around her back to kiss her back firmly before he relaxed his lips against her.

"I think I'll be able to manage it though now I fear I may find something better to do than prepare for my morning duties." He told her and kissed her neck while he grabbed one of the darker red undersuits and showed it off to her.

"What do you think? Too dark?" He asked simply almost curious which of the reds she may prefer him in when he returned in a few hours.

She giggled as he kissed her neck. "Mmm I do not think I could resist the temptation long." She teased, fetching her robe and pulling it on. Her eyes wandered over the suit as he asked about which suit she preferred on him. "I like the darker one. Put it on and let me see how you look in it."

Corlis's eyes watched her as her body was slowly covered up in her robe. He continued to watch her for a moment and then nodded when she said she liked the darker one. Giving her small little show he moved his body occasionally as he pulled up his pants and then pulled on the over shirt. The ensemble was basically just a well maintained body suit which also had a belt to tie it up at the center. It was made of a hardened composite leather to help withstand stab wounds and other weapons that the armor might miss. When he was finished suiting up he turned to Kallie with his hands on his sides.

Kallien licked over her lips as she looked him over. He looked positively delicious in that suit and her body instantly grew moist. "You look very sexy Corlis." She whispered raggedly, her hard nipples visible under the thin silk and lace.

He looked back at her and then took a step closer. He could see the budding of her nipples underneath the silk of her robe and his hand moved forward to rub his fingers over the flesh. "I just need to get cleaned up before I get to work. Perhaps after you help me undress you should join me." He told her as his fingers pinched her nipple lightly as he leaned in and kissed her lips lightly before his other hand moved over her stomach and a little bit closer to her sex before moving back up to slip underneath her robe and rub her tender smooth skin.

A soft groan left her as his rough fingers played with the tight buds of flesh. Looking over at the time unit once she was able to back away from his kisses, she looked back up to him. "Do we have time?" She asked, already pulling off her robe and going to work on his clothing.

Corlis nodded as he noted the time. "Combing the shower will cut off any excess. The officers expect a little latency when part of a legion is returning to active duty." He said before he kissed her hungrily and nibbled on her ear before he let her remove his uniform's shirt and tug down his pants. His cock sprang out already getting a bit harder as he pulled her close. His left hand squeezed her full breast as he kissed her neck and then he hefted her up in his arms to take her into the refresher.

She felt warm and tantalizing as he carried her into the other room and soon he gently let her feet rest into the shower before he was on her once again. His lips and hands pushed her against the wall as his hand moved down to feel her wet hot arousal dripping down her legs as he held her close and attacked her lips, her ears and her neck with his teeth and tongue.

She gasped as he swept her up in his brawny arms as if she weighed nothing and carried her into the shower. Every step he took caused her heavy breasts to jiggle and sway softly. Once he set her down, she only had enough time to start the water before he was on her onve again, backing her against the wall as he ravaged her. A keening moan left her as his fingers brushed over her dripping sex, spreading her petal like lips and smearing her honey all over the hot flesh as her clit budded from its fleshy hood against his palm. Her pebbled nipples scraped his muscular chest as her breasts were pressed flat between them, their bodies touching from chest and down like perfect puzzle pieces. His cock rested in the small dip in her abdomen where her navel was, warm water sluicing down both of their skin.

Corlis groaned under the warm water as his pet moaned under him. He smiled and opened up her lips against with his fingers and inserted one finger while his thumb rubbed over her wet clit as her juices flowed and mixed with the warm water. Her hard nipples tickled his chest forming a smile on his lips as he leaned in and kissed her neck while his other hand squeezed a bare wet nipple as the tip of his cock rubbed a bit of precum over her warm skin as he held her close.

His fingers played with her some more but knowing he wouldn't have time to make her cum as much as he would like he simply pulled up her right leg offering him unhindered access to her entrance. smiling he looked down at his waiting cock and then up to her signalling her to take what was his as he held her up with one hand and continued to explore her body with the other.

Kallien grinned as she looked down at his throbbing cock. Taking it in hand, she stroked him a few times before positioning him at her entrance. Moving down a bit, she groaned as his broad crown slipped into her, her opening hugging just behind it snugly. "Mmm gods I love how it feels when you're inside me." She groaned, leaning forward to kiss and bite at his neck and left ear.

Corlis groaned as his cock was pushed inside of her tight warm embrace. The strokes that preceded had only heightened his lust forcing his hand to tighten around his leg as she snuggled down onto his cock. Chuckling back to his bride at her comment he accepted her kiss and then started to thrust as her lips and teeth moved over his damp neck and ear as he held up her leg to allow himself easy access as his thrusts started to build up steam in under the wash of the shower. He coveted her flesh every every fiber of his body and he loved watching her healthy sized breasts bouncing gracefully under his motions as he hammered her dripping entrance. His right hand held itself fast against the curve of her hip as his cock pushed deeper inside of her as the water splashed over their heads and shoulders.

Already she grew close to completion, moaning pants coming from her as she clung to him. Her silky lips were spread around the thick shaft of his cock, the inner lips dragging inwards a bit as he trust. She pulled back and pulled his head down to her breast, wanting to feel the heat of his mouth on her sensitive nipple. "Nnnggh I love you so much Corlis." She groaned, moving her hips in circles with him.

Corlis smiled before he aggressively took her hard nipple in his mouth and attacked it with his tongue and teeth as voraciously as he would his objective. He could feel her velvety embrace as her body was rocked up and down on his cock as he plugged his rod into the hilt while he felt her grinding her body against him, making the warmth from the shower run second best compared to what her body was doing to him. He couldn't respond as he twisted his tongue around her nipple and sucked it hard, as it to milk her full breast as his hand groped the side. His lips smacked against her areola while his other hand braced to keep her foot lifted as he continued to thrust passionately and without restraint into his moaning pet.

Kallien groaned as her orgasm rocked through her body, causing her to tremble and tighten down on his cock. Her nails scored his back and sides, leaving long, deep red marks as she bit down in his collarbone, marking him.

Corlis growled out at her as he felt her body shudder around him. The intense pleasure from her pussy milking his hard thick cock and the dragging pain of her fingers on his back sent him rocketing towards the edge as Corlis continued to thrust against her red puffy opening while Kallie latched onto his collarbone.

Grunting through the tightness the legionary smiled at her and slowed his forceful thrusts for a little bit as she shivered and moved her body against him. He gently let down her right leg while he kept thrusting periodically, not quite satisfied yet and considering other ways to get them both off.

Kallien moaned softly as he continued to thrust into her. Her legs squeezed her pussy tightly once he let the right one go, only barely allowing him to still slip into her small slit. She smiled up at him before pushing him backwards a bit, out from directly under the heavy spray, before dropping to her knees before him and taking his cum-slicked cock into her mouth. She worshipped him with her lips and tongue while her hands busied themselves with his heavy balls. Eyes dark and glittering with desire stayed trained on his face, small purring noises and moans coming from the woman kneeling before her lover and master.

Corlis groaned out in pleasure as he felt her body sucking in his cock in the last instant before he suddenly felt her pushing off his cock and nudging him back. He smiled to her and almost went back to grab her before she was on him, knelt down before him and sucking down his cock in her perfect mouth. Groaning out he fought to stay standing as her lips and tongue kindled the fire that had started in from inside of her warm wet pussy while he felt her fingers rubbing and pressing all over his sack. When he felt and just heard the throaty moans that sent vibrations through his cock as her eyes watched him.

He blinked down at her attempting a smile before his lips parted in another rough roar of pleasure as he felt himself growing closer by the second.

She grinned inwardly, relaxing her throat and taking his length down it until her lips touched his pubic bone. She swallowed and sucked around him for a moment before pulling back for breath, spitting on his cock and jerking it firmly. Kneeling up, she rubbed the straining head over her damp breasts, teasing it with a hard nipple before engulfing him again and sucking with all her might.

'I captured a seductress.' Corlis thought to himself as Kallie continued playing with his cock to her utter content. When she took him full into her mouth he almost felt the vibrant fire of his release before he felt her pulling back. He almost moaned out a soft request for her to do it again but quickly enough she spit over his cock and then began playing her hard nipple against the spongy head of his cock for a few life altering moments before she unleashed all of her spirit into milking his cock. The legionary tried to hold himself together but he was no match for his pet and soon his hands reached out and slipped into her damp dark hair to pull her all the way down again.

Up and down he fucked her throat before he felt the cord cut inside of him. A brilliant rush of fire made his legs quiver slightly before he came inside of her throat, forcing a river of cum into her as he slowly released his grip. "Gods my pet that was.... perfect." He slowly made out the words as he looked down at her.

The thick torrent of cum filled her mouth, her throat working overtime to swallow it down as her hand milked every bit from him. Once the stream died down, she pulled away from his cock and smiled up at him, hearing his ragged words as she placed one last kiss to his cockslit before standing again. Her hands still idly stroked him as she stood on tiptoe and pulled his head down, ravaging and plundering his mouth with a searing kiss.

Back
Top Bottom