Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Space Conquest (Lonegladius and Miserychord.)

Corlis Nagis, a space legionary in the Red Empire looked over the prisoners he had secured in the last battle. The final battle against Acheniro had ended in a brutal battle at the Castiline Marches. A brutal bloody affair Corlis had been at the front for nearly four hours, fighting and hacking and blasting and punching until barbarians had fallen back to the Empire's superior fighting prowess.

When they had reached the capitol of Quosar he and the other Legionaries of the second company had taken their spoils in the form of slaves, riches and other glories. Now was inspection time. He would find out which slaves were worth keeping and which were worth selling. His new home in the Gold Arrow Verge would need many slaves to help maintain. While the Second company had been richly rewarded for their service he was just a legionary, not a rich nobleman. But right now he focused on something a little baser then worrying about house maintenance. He had not had a woman for three weeks now and his sword itched for a proper sheath. Looking over the cages in his crimson armor he looked for a suitable female to sate his appetite.

Kallien Quiakides huddled down in the small cage, hiding in the shadows. A young girl of nineteen, she was well endowed, making her a prize among males. Her long caramel colored hair was matted with gore from the battle she had been caught in the middle of. A whimper left her as the legionary stalked closer to the cage she was huddled in, her bright blue eyes wide in fear.

Corlis moved forward as he spotted a pair of bright blue eyes looking out to him. The whimper had caught his attention at first but now that he caught a glimpse of this female it was difficult for him to take his dark green eyes off her. Moving to the cage he had the jailer open up the bars. moving in the imposing legionary with short cut blonde hair towered over Kallien. She was nude save for a few scraps of clothing that clung to her large breasts and full hips. She would make a fine consort.

"Do you speak Tulork?" He asked the slave in his native tongue. The Red Empire had spawned forth from the massive city planet of Tulos and it was fast becoming a staple out in the far reaches of the empire where the legion fought to expand it's territory.

Kallien shivered as the big man entered her cage. A powerful aura surrounded him. She looked up at him with wide eyes. She understood when he spoke, having learned to speak the language fluently. "Yes I speak it." She whispered back in the language. Her voice was soft, a slight huskiness to it. "Quite fluently."

Corlis nodded glad that she knew the language of his people, it would server her well for what he had in mind. Turning to the jailor he told the man to get her nice and cleaned up and sent to his room. Two attendants in silver collars, naked from the waist up came forth. The girls each had Tulosian markings on their breasts and necks and they guided Kallien out of her cell to a wash room. Their touch was gentle but firm and they began to wash the slave girl under the eyes of two armored sentinels. Her hair was washed and soaked in a lovely fragrance and her body cleaned of blood and other signs of the battle. If she had pubic hair it was neatly trimmed giving it a sharper look as the Legionary had proscribed.

They also fed Kallien and slipped in a seed form the Manitre planet, a potent aphrodisiac that the Red Empire cultivated for the pleasure houses. It had made it's way to the front like moth medicines and drugs and Corlis wanted to forget all his troubles as he settled in with his prize. After the meal she was taken to his quarters. Modest enough with a small entry hall, refresher and bed. The doors were archways with red and steel bulkheads that parted to the left. They dressed her in a pale silver shift that clung to her large breasts and billowed slightly as she walked. Once presented to Corlis the two attendants kissed Kallien on either side of her cheeks and departed.

"You look very good cleaned up."

Kallien did not know how to act as the attendants took care of her. She let them bathe her and trim her dark pubic hair to a single strip above her slit. The food that they fed her was beyond better than anything she had ever eaten. As they led her to his room, her body became hot. Her nipples became swollen and puffy, hardening underneath the shift and becoming much more sensitive. Her puffy and drooping inner labia moistened and also became swollen and dark with arousal. She smoothed down the shift as the girls left and he complimented her. She didn't answer, only dropped her head, hiding her flushed face.

Corlis gave a small smile as she dropped her chin. Moving forward he cupped her jawline and brought it up as he looked over her. The wash had done her a very good service and he knew by now she would be quite horny from the seeds put in her meal. He detected a hint of her arousal and saw the shift's silky material clinging to her pussy.

"My name is Corlis Nagis, Legionary of the Red Empire. I come from a blood line of powerful warriors who serve the great empire. You will call me master or sir and perhaps by my own name if you prove yourself to me." He said as his hand reached out and pulled the shift away from her body. He looked over her breasts and found her nipples swollen and looking absolutely ripe to suck on. moving his hand over her areola he moved it down over her flat stomach and brushed his hand over her damp labia as he grinned.

"I plan to keep you as a personal attendant, you will serve me as a bed slave and pleasure me in every regard I ask. Disobey and I will punish you as the law dictates, obey..." He rubbed his hand over her labia and back up to her stomach and then to her cheek. "And I shall reward you beyond your wildest dreams." With that he took her hand and guided her from the entrance hall through the door to his bed chamber. He removed his suit jacket revealing just a simple black t-shirt and his muscular chest beneath it. Leaving his pants on he felt his cock already hardening at the sight of such a beautiful sample. Her people were meant to pleasure slaves, he thought as he grabbed her hand and guided it to his cock.

"Show me what you can do my pet."

She looked up at the man, fear evident in her eyes. Her people were sold as slaves of pleasure and for breeding. When he led her hand to his cock, she blushed. "I...I have never." Her gaze dropped back to the floor. She was still a young one by many standards and due to the war had not been exposed nor trained to the acts of pleasure.

Corlis looked down at her, he looked unamused by this development but he had expected some reluctance. He opened his pants and exposed his hard cock. It was easily past nine inches of solid meat and he couldn't wait to claim the girl's body with his cock. He had not expected her to be a virgin. "You will take my cock in your hands, cradle it and lavish attention on it with your mouth and tongue. You shall hear me sign occasionally but do not stop. Those are sounds of pleasure. Do not be afraid of them." He said knowing that some would be coming from her own lips soon enough.

Kallien nodded in obediance, before dropping to her knees before him. She wrapped her small hands around his semi-soft shaft, rubbing it gently. Her eyes shifted up to him, watching and waiting for approval. Slowly, she leaned forward and touched the tip of her tongue to the purplish head of his cock. Her hands moved down to cup his pendulous balls, feeling the loose skin fold over her fingers as the round orbs rolled over the slender digits. She opened her lips and took the wide tip into her hot mouth.

"Good girl..." Corlis told her softly as she started to experimentally rub her fingers and tongue over his cock and balls. She was proving to be a smart learner and he let go another groan of pleasure as she took the head of his cock in her mouth. His phallus started to expand a few more inches as her fingers cradled his balls that were more than ripe from his time away from a woman or a trip to one of the pleasure houses.

His hand reached down and stroked her hair gently, almost lovingly as she continued to suck and play with her tongue. "You will serve me well Kallien." He told her as his eyes opened and clothes softly while she continued to serve his lust.

Kallien enjoyed his praise as she plasured him with her mouth. She suckled the wide tip of his phallus much like a babe, pulling back when a drop of rather viscous fluid hit her tongue. She wrinkled her nose at the texture but a moan soon left her as the heady, sweet taste coated her tongue. She licked hungrily at the little hole that produced the stuff. Skittishly, she sucked at the slit, hoping for more of the fluid to touch her tongue.

"Urrrnnn good pet..." Corlis said when he really felt her starting to work on the head of his cock. He could feel her tongue tickling every inch of his head as he secreted more cum nearly with every moment.

"You like Master's cum my little pet?" He asked as his hand moved through her hair and pulled her in a few more inches but kept her close to the head as he felt the pleasure coursing through him. Soon master will fill your virgin cunt with his hot white seed as well, he thought as he groaned while she continued to kneel in front of his legs.

Kallien eagerly sucked at the large purplish glans. Her eyes watched him, occasionally sliding closed when his moans of pleasure sent a trill down her. She pulled away from the head and moved down to his heavy sac, licking and suckling at the pendulous round orbs. Her hands contined working his shaft, her sex growing wetter by the seconds and swelling with arousal.

Corlis felt his cock throb as she slid down his cock and moved to his sack. Her lips touched lightly and then with more vigor as her fingers wrapped around his cock. He caught the stronger scent of her arousal filling the air and he smiled as he looked down at her and brushed his hand over her cheek gently.

"Does slave want Master to show her how to make Master and slave feel very good?" He asked her as his hand rubbed down her cheek and neck before falling away as he groaned slightly as her tongue lapped over his seed laden balls causing him to shiver in anticipation.

Kallien pulled back from his groin. The urge to touch herself was strong and she had a hard time fighting it back. "Y...Yes Master." She whispered, unsure of his meaning but she didn't wish to anger the big man for fear he would badly beat her.

Corlis strong arms moved forward capturing Kallien and hauling her from her knees and lightly tossing her on the bed. His cock throbbed with anticipation and lust from what she had done to him and he looked intent to repay the favor. He was glad she was already demonstrating a williness to accept his dominion as he loomed over her naked body. His hands roamed over her soft skin and up to her breasts, rough fingers pinching and rubbing however he desired as he felt every inch of her and then stroked her pussy with two fingers before he smiled at her and kissed her cheek.

"Good pet. You have done well and now you shall have your reward." He promised her as he brought his hard thick cock against her inner thigh. It's width was large enough to me a Gorog envious and soon he touched the slightly purple tinted head to her dripping wetness. Given his knowledge of her experience he decided to tease and play with her a few moments longer, preferring to take her wet than dry for both of their sakes. His chest leaned in rubbing against her soft breasts as he kissed her neck and groaned slightly as he felt the sensations racing up from his cock throughout his body.

Kallien gasped softly as he picked her up and gently flung her onto the bed. His body dwarfed hers as he rubbed her before bringing his cock up to rub against her lips. She groaned softly as her wetness gushed from her. "P-Please Master." A hollow ache filled her belly, making her beg for him to sate it. Her soft thighs cradled his hips.

Corlis smiled down at her as he felt her thighs rubbing against his hips, urging him forward. Moving forward a few more inches he kissed her lips roughly and his hand filled itself with her right breast while his left hand took control over his hard cock. The head rubbed harder against her sex, now covered in her wet juices before he pushed in the first few inches.

Her body felt like a velvet vice slowly being pushed open by his blunt instrument even as he felt her legs rubbing harder against him. His kissing turned into rough nibbling on her lips and he pulled her nipple giving her something else to think about as he pushed his cock deeper and deeper towards the one thing that kept her from being made a full woman in his mind as his body continued to rub against hers on the plush bed.

A pained whimper came from her as he began pushing into her. She kissed him back clumsily, unused to the motions but soon getting the hang of it. Her body opened to him, slowly allowing him inside her wet depths. She clung tightly to him, eyes squeezed shut as the pain rippled over her. A sharp gasp left her as the blunt head of his shaft hit resistance deep within her, causing pain to shoot up her. She bit her lip to keep quiet as he pushed tightly against the barrier.

"You will by my first amongst my holdings, the mother of a new wave of Imperials." He told her as she gasped from him claiming her maidenhead. He pulled back slightly seeing a trickle of blood along his length but he didn't hold back too much as he pushed in, deeper this time as she clung to his naked body while she moaned under his thrusts.

Corlis had not felt such a tight hold around his cock for many months and his hips rolled as he pulled back and then drove inside of Kallien again filling more of her void with his thick cock while his lean but scarred stomach dragged across her soft skin and healthy round breasts. His tongue flicked out over her neck before he leaned in and grabbed her neck with his teeth. A soft growl emitted from his throat as he let go and licked up her neck again as he started to thrust a little bit more into his prize.

Kallien shivered as he heaved over her, her body rocking with his movements. Small moans and grunts of both pain and pleasure left her full lips as he drove into her newly claimed body. Her soft breasts bocunced with each powerful thrust of his hard cock as her walls rippled and squeezed around the thick organ. "M-Master!" She cried as her body convulsed, pleasure washing over her and making her toes curl as her legs wrapped around hips to pull him deeper into her core.

Corlis took his pleasure of Kallien roughly but gave her pause when it was due. She had proved so far to be very competent in her task and he enjoyed watching her breasts heave as he rutted against her body. When her eyes seemed to shiver and her legs wrapped around him he felt her entire body tremble and milk his cock with even more force.

He fought through with a strained grunt and smiled at her as he kissed her neck and gnawed once more on her ear like some animal. It was quite apparent what had happened and he enjoyed feeling her legs rub and hold him there while he ground his body against hers keeping his cock deep inside of her while her nipples rubbed against his hard chest.

"Does my little pet like feeling Master's big cock inside of her?" He asked and then pushed back against her legs before driving into her sensitive pussy while he kissed her hard on the lips and claimed her body with another powerful stroke.

Kallien was unable to answer as he plundered her mouth. A loud grunt left her as he claimed her body once more and she felt the slap of his heavy balls against her rear. Hesitantly, she suckled his tongue as she had done his cock, fingers digging into his broad shoulders as she held to him, his thrusts jolted her petite frame. Kallien moved her lips to his neck, kissing and nibbling the sweaty skin there. Her tongue darted out to soothe the red mark she created. "I love it Master." She whispered finally, lips brushing his ear before she licked the shell of it. "Are you enjoying it as well?"

Corlis gave a small laugh and nodded to her especially after her lips brushed his ears. Tough and lean and intense as he was it was hard not to melt slightly when a woman like her nibbled his ear, they had always been a weak point of his. He enjoyed feeling her fingers grip his flesh while he moved his hips again driving his cock deeper inside of her warm welcoming pussy. Her tongue tickled him and even reached for the mark she had placed on himself.

He realized now the great rewards of being an officer in the Red Empire as he shifted and moved up and down along her body pressing her against he comfortable dark red sheets as his cock pulled in and out.

"I'm glad I was the one to catch you." He whispered to her as she moaned out and his hands dragged across her hips and legs as he thrust in again. "Whoever claimed such a body would be a very lucky man." He said and his balls ground in against her wet sensitive pussy as he nuzzled the mark he had left on her once more and then started to thrust harder, eager to meet his release as she had.

Back
Top Bottom