Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for GM or Player in a freeform rp(NSFW pics inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanachan

Supernova
So, i'm looking for someone to play as the GM in a freeform (non-system) rp. When i say a GM, that means i'm looking for someone to play the world around my main character (which will include playing multiple characters, so it does take some work). While the main storyline will be pre-determined, i'd like to get some surprise as well. Now, Normally i do systems rp using DnD or Pathfinder, but these are non combative storylines, so i prefer doing it freeform. If you're interested in one or more of these following scenario, please let me know.

Alternatively, if you have a storyline you wish to play out or GM,please pm them to me in the following Format.

Name: (The title of the game)
Genre:(The Genre, is it fantasy, sci fi, modern, etc)
Fettish: (What kind of kinks will the game include)
Character:(What kind of character do you want to play as/gm for)
Plot:(What the game is about)

-My Game Requests-

Name: The Wings of Eternium
Genre: Virtual-Fantasy
Fettish: Older Women, Non-Con(optional), Non-Human

Character:

sample_041ec13163f5df486e8a40b6f0b39f13_zpsb9ed67db.png

Tsukamoto Reina

A 32 year old career woman who is a goddess amongs gamers. She is known for posting sexy pictures in her gaming blog as well as being a hardcore gamer. Her career doesn't allow her to maintain meaningful relationships, so she resorts to video games and enjoying the adoration o nerds worldwide. Afterall, why bother with real men when in the virtual world, all men are attractive and willing?

Plot:
In the near future, a virtual reality MMORPG called Wings of Eternium is all the craze. It's a typical, Korean made, Visually stunning fantasy MMORPG with oversexualized design. This game boasts a high-end graphic, fast paced combat and interesting quests. One the more popular feature is the adult contents of the game. Players are able to enggage in virtual sex (though being caught doing so in public area will result in bans).

This is the story of Tsukamoto Reika's Sexual Adventures in the game, she certainly doesn't lack for option since she is the most popular female gamer in the world, but will she find decent guys? Or just Horny adolescent nerds?

RE: Looking for GM or Player in a freeform rp

Name: Final Heaven (FF7)
Genre: Sci-fi/Fantasy
Fettish: Costumes, Non humans
Character:

http://www.meh.ro/original/2010_02/meh.ro3485.jpg

Tifa Lockhart

Everybody's favourite Busty Brawler is finally over Cloud Strife. She is now free with nothing to hold her back, and she plans on slutting it up abit after realizing how much fun she is missing out on all this time. It's time for a new adventure, both on the bed or out of it.

Plot

The story would take place after Advent Children. Tifa is leaving Midgar to find adventure and excitement. Will she find them? Will she meet new people or perhaps even old friends and enemies? This requires a GM that is a fan of FF7.

RE: Looking for GM or Player in a freeform rp

Name: La Red Lady (La Blue Girl spinoff)
Genre: Old school fantasy hentai
Fettish: Tentacles, Monsters

Character:

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=39200

Shan

A Sexcraft practicioner from China, Shan is the ultimate sexual partner for any male with a cock. She has inerited sexcraft techniques, handed down by Courtesans from ancient China. Now, she travels to Japan in search of ways to preserve her beauty

Plot:

This can take place in modern days or the past, the only requirement is that it is based on the La Blue Girl franchise (Alternatively,i would also accept Urotsukidouji or Twin Dolls). This is the story of the greatest beauty in China who fears that time will soon claim her youth and beauty, she would go to any length to preserve it, even if it means going into the Legendary Shikima Realm (or the equivalent in Urotsukidouji/Twin Dolls)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom