Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Night at the Asylum(KyaKonami and HaseoGentsu1)

Jacobi felt Alice pushing her butt against his dick, grinding a bit. He smirked, leaning down and nipping her neck lightly, taking his hand not fondling her breasts and sliding it down, dipping between her legs. The moment he felt her hand rubbing on his bulge, he pressed it against her more, and pressed a finger against her through the pants she had on, lightly moving it to tease her.

Harley felt him spreading her legs, and when he started to fuck her harder she nearly lost it. Her back arched slightly, hands gripping his back as she tightened. His hand squeezing her clit made it worse, as she bucked hard against him in reaction, tightening even more as she moaned, which only got louder as he bit her neck. "K-Kai..I-I think I...." she began, then trailed off. Her body was still heating up, and she was tightening more with each and every thrust into her. It felt incredible, and she was going to reach her orgasm soon and she knew it.

Alice couldn't believe that this was happening in a bathroom, and in an asylum nonetheless. But somehow, it was turning her on. Especially since she was doing it with Jacobi. She grinned and felt his hand go down her body and in between her legs. It made a soft moan come out of her mouth. But, it was enough for her to have her switch completely flipped. She leaned back with one hand going around his neck, pulling his head down to hers. She kissed him fiercely as she tightened her grip around his dick. As her tongue entered his mouth, her hand had pulled down his zipper and she was stroking the shaft of his dick. With her gentle touch, and soft hands, she could feel him hardening even more than before. What she didn't notice was how wet she was becoming from his fingers.

Kai could feel the girl get really turned on, especially after his dick went into her. Her reactions were making him into an animal, and he was about to get a little more wild for sure. He began to really fuck her, thrusting all the way to her womb. As he hit her walls in her pussy, he bit her again on the neck, leaving a nice mark on her. Reaching a hand up to her breasts, he fondled them as he fucked her faster and harder.

Jacobi gave a satisfied smirk as he heard the moan coming from her mouth. Just what he wanted to hear. Then she did something he didn't quite expect. She pulled his head down to kiss him, and he of course obliged. She was getting a bit brave with him, but he let her continue stroking him off, and even unzipping his pants. He didn't mind that one bit. When her tongue entered his mouth though, that combined with how wet she was getting from him just toying with her through her panties was enough to send him into a slightly upped mode. His tongue played back with hers, getting rougher with her as he continued, kissing her harder. His hand tugged her garments down, touching her pussy full on, giving it a few soft strokes before one finger slipped inside. The hand on her breasts pinched one of her nipples lightly, continuing to grope.

Harley was completely losing it. He was getting rougher, thrusting all the way into her womb with his dick. She was still instinctively moving, but he was outpacing her. She didn't care though, for the moment she was completely submitted to him and anything he wanted to do to her she would accept. The pleasure rolled down her, increasing as he bit her neck again and fondled her breasts. She tightened more and more until finally she couldn't hold back any longer. She held on to him tightly, his name rolling out of her mouth repeatedly as she hit her orgasm, body shaking slightly from the sheer bliss of it. She'd given herself to a mental patient in an asylum. She practically was taking after her namesake now.

Alice was amazed at herself from how hot she was becoming, and how naughty she was being too. It seemed really weird to her but she was lost in the ecstasy. She could feel his dick throbbing in her hand and knew that he was really getting turned on. It was an odd feeling to her to be this switched on too. Alice suppressed that feeling and continued being what she needed to be. She roughed the kiss up a bit more, playing her tongue with his, while her pussy tightened around the finger that slipped in. She knew that she was about to go a bit more wild though. Using the abilities she got through hereditary areas, she slipped out of his grip and pushed him against the wall. When Alice was like this, she was a little more dom, but she always fought for it. She trailed down his body to his dick and licked up the entire shaft. Swirling her tongue around his hot cock, she took the entirety of it into her mouth. It was wet and getting wetter. Her hand trailed down her own body and she began to finger herself as she did so.

Kai fucked her harder and faster, to the point that he was basically the only one that could keep up with himself. Her insides were too addicting and he knew that he was losing to her sexiness. Pinching her nipples, he thrusted really far into her. His cum spilled out of his hot cock and buried itself inside of her. The squeezing became too much even for him. As he emptied his sperm inside of her, Kai moaned in pleasure as her pussy swallowed his dick whole in how tight she was. He couldn't take it out at all.

Jacobi could feel her pussy tightening around his finger, still kissing her back roughly. Then she was slipping out of his grip and pushing him against the wall. "And here I thought you were so well reserved..Glad I'm being proven wrong.." he told her, his dick hardening more as she took him into her mouth. He looked down, noticing that she was fingering herself while she sucked him off. Smirking, one hand rested on the back of her head, pushing her more into it. If she was going to suck his cock, she might as well take in as much as she could.

Harley could feel his cum shooting inside of her, but at the moment, she was too impaired by pure sexual pleasure to care. Hearing him moan caused her cheeks to flush slightly as she breathed heavily. It would still be a bit before her mind turned into something more than mush. "Well...that was interesting..." she finally said through the heavy breaths she was taking.

Alice took her mouth off for a second after his comment. "Well, isn't that just a good thing then.." She said teasingly. Licking the tip, she moved back down onto it and took the whole into her mouth. She felt his hand on the back of her head and his cock going farther into her mouth. It was new for her, but she was able to take most of it into her mouth. Alice sucked on it as she moved up and down on it. It was becoming slick and slippery in her mouth, which just caused her to move faster. She could feel it getting hotter in her mouth too.

Kai bit her neck and grinned. "Interesting in what sort of way?" He asked her. Sliding his dick out of her, he began to clean himself off a bit and waited for her explanation. It was an odd sort of events, but it wasn't bad on his end at all. The tightness was something that he could get addicted to and the entire experience was quite eventful. Something he wouldn't mind doing again too. But still, her feedback would be better anyways.

Jacobi smirked as she teased him. He could tell his hand on the back of her head was new, but that didn't bother him one bit. She got faster the wetter things became, and he let out a small moan as she continued, his dick throbbing a bit and growing hotter. He would cum soon and she could probably figure that out, even if she was new to this.

Harley moaned lightly as Kai bit her neck yet again, feeling him slid out of her. She was a bit sore so she didn't move much at the moment. "Well, I didn't quite expect to ever have sex in an asylum...or enjoy it that much.." she said, her face flushing slightly as she glanced away just a bit. She was still wrapping her head around what had happened.

Alice knew that he was coming to an end, but she knew that she wasn't going to be satisfied at all. Her finger was exploring herself and making herself feel good as she sucked him off harder. Biting his dick slightly making his feel a little more pleasure. She wanted his cum for some strange reason, but she wasn't going to say anything.

Kai ran a finger down her cheek and licked her neck. "You never had sex with a psycho then. It's always quite stimulating. Even though you may only be my second or third one." He chuckled and got his clothes back on. Everything was slim and straight.

Jacobi felt Alice bit his dick, and moaned loudly. Though some men might not like it, he found a oddly pleasurable. It was only with a few more moments and a bit of a thrust before he started to come. Even if she had wanted to take her mouth away, his hand was still holding her there until he was done. Once he was, he allowed her to take her mouth away from his cock. It was still hard of course. She'd only taken care of part of the problem. Smirking, he reached down, grabbing and pulling her upright. Soon he had her pressed against the wall, body pressed tightly against hers. "I do believe I need to repay that..." he told her, giving her a quick, hot kiss before going down her body, licking down her neck and to her breasts, sucking on one lightly and nipping her before going all the way down, dipping in between her legs and giving her pussy one slow lick, gauging her reaction before going back to her and licking again, his tongue dipping inside of her a bit.

Harley laughed a bit as he spoke. "I've never had sex with anyone, period. Besides you of course. My name now becomes more ironic.." she said. It did surprise her that she may have only been his second or third though. She assumed Kai was plenty experienced from the way he had treated her. Finally raising up, she knew she needed to clean up. The thought that finally registered and caused her face to grow pale was the fact that he hadn't pulled out. Well, that was just great. She glanced at him, then away, proceeding to clean up and slip back into her clothes. She didn't want to even think about the consequences of that.

Alice felt Jacobi's hand on her head, holding her where she was. His cum spilled into her mouth, and even if it was a new sensation, she drank every gulp of it. When he took it out, Alice took a few breaths. "It stuck to my throat a bit...Thick and sticky.." She said lightly, red appearing on her cheeks. When he kissed her, she was surprised by it, but took it in, until he broke it off. He slid down, doing whatever he wanted to her body, causing her to moan and flinch. When she felt her pussy being licked, her legs became weak almost immediately. She moaned lightly, still not showing her complete self.

Kai knew about her name and chuckled lightly. But when he noticed how pale she had gotten, he wondered if it was from him cumming inside of her. A twisted smile appeared on his face as he stood up and pulled her into his lap. She was sitting in between his legs, facing away from him once he had gotten her. Biting her shoulder, Kai grinned. "Now, don't think I don't know what I did." He said as he used his legs to open her legs up a bit. He licked one of his fingers and ran it up her pussy slowly, gently stroking it in plain sight of her own eyes. He wasn't done with her yet. There were a few more holes he wanted to use.

Jacobi smirked as he felt her body flinch. Her moans plus the way she tasted and reacted were enough to make him harder. He kept on licking her, gently sliding her down to the floor when he knew her legs couldn't take anymore standing. He may be ready to violate this girl for all that it was worth but he was at least somewhat of a gentleman. He pulled his tongue out of her, giving her pussy one good long lick, nipping her clit gently and smirking at the reaction he got. His hand glided up her leg and to her pussy, one finger slipping in and sliding in and out of her a bit as he looked at her. "I wonder, how far are we going to take this..." he mused, leaning up her body and giving her nipples a nip with his teeth. She could have probably felt how hard he was already from his dick touching her upper thigh.

Harley didn't expect Kai to pull her into his lap, so he did it with ease. She let out a small moan as he bit her shoulder, and spoke about the very thing that had crossed her mind. She blushed, and that was made even worse when he opened her legs up and ran one of his fingers against her. Another moan escaped her, and as much as she wanted to relax and enjoy him her thoughts were still bothering her. "I-I didn't think you didn't know..It's just that...what if I.." she trailed off, too flustered by his finger to continue.

Alice couldn;t react more with what Jacobi was giving her. Her moans pretty much told it all, even if she didn't want to do it in the bath room. It seemed like it was pretty much a given that they were going to have it all the way. Jacobi was taking control of her body and having his way with her, and she couldn't do anything to stop him. She didn't want him to have all the control though. Her name made sure of it. She wasn't Kai's sister for nothing. Alice pushed her away from her after she felt his dick against her thigh. Making sure his pants were off, she slid her hair behind her ear before licking up its length. She ran her teeth against the tip, nipping it playfully. Then she took the whole into her mouth. Her tongue caressed his length as she began the up and down motions. She bit down playfully as she sucked him off.

Kai chuckled at her reactions and knew that she was thinking about pregnancy. "Did you know that if you get too stressed out, there's a higher chance of it happening. But don't worry about it too much. We were given medicine in here that would stop us from doing anything like getting another patient pregnant. The medicine in me hasn't worn off yet, so you have nothing to worry about. I could fill you up in every hole and pump my semen through you like no tomorrow, and you wouldn't get pregnant. The most you'd have is a very good time." He said with a grin. He took her breast in his hand and groped her heavily. Kai was so not done with this girl. His dick was rubbing on her back as his other hand played with her pussy more and more. He was going to get her nice and wet there before he began the next part.

Jacobi smirked even more as he was teasing Alice's body. Then he was pushed away, and he wondered if she was wanting to stop now, before the game got good. But no, she was licking up his length now. He shuddered, the feeling of her tongue something he hadn't felt in a while from a woman, yet alone anyone. The nip caused him to moan out though, surprised she actually did it. Then she took him into her mouth, sucking and biting down playfully. Moans came from him, but he wasn't going to completely give her the upper hand, even though he as enjoying himself. Reaching down, he put a hand on the back of her head, gently pushing her more against his cock.

Harley was relieved at what Kai said, blushing a bit as he spoke about filling her up. The thought and visual in her head made her even wetter, combined with his groping hand on her breast and his teasing of her pussy. Feeling his hard dick against her back made things even worse. "Well, that's a relief. Guess that means you're allowed to keep doing this.." she teased, wanting more of him.

Alice felt Jacobi's hand on the back of her head, pushing her harder onto his cock. She grinned and sucked on him hard and fast. Her movements were fast and long, and his dick was hitting the back of her throat. She was good at something for it being her first time, and with the warmth of her mouth, it was only going to get better. As she sucked him off, one hand kept stroking him as she moved. The other hand went down to her pussy as she started to touch herself, sliding her own finger into her pussy. She wanted him, but she first wanted to show that she wasn't his play thing.

Kai grinned from what he had just heard. "So you want me that badly to keep going? You are such a naughty girl Harley." He said with a smirk. Kai bit down on her neck as he really groped her roughly. His hands playing with her breasts and nipples. She was going to become his, and with his next movements, that was going to be for sure. Kai could feel her getting more and more wet in her pussy. He knew that she wanted it there, but that wasn't his thought process. "Ready for my dick Harley?" He asked her as he lifted her up and positioned his dick under her pussy. When she nodded, he grinned and pushed her forwards a bit. Taking a hand on her thigh, he pushed her down hard and fast. His dick went into her ass with a bit of pressure. He almost came from how tight she was. He wanted to see her reaction a bit before continuing.

Jacobi continued to moan as she sucked him off. Damn, she was good at this to be a virgin. He was getting harder the more she went on. If she kept this up he might wing up filling her mouth with his cum. Wouldn't matter if he did or not though. He would have plenty left to fill her other holes. He noticed she was fingering herself, and that made him smirk. "Need a little help down there, Alice...I'll be happy to lick you clean" he teased her.

Harley blushed as Kai replied to what she had said, nodding. "Y-Yeah.." she said, before moaning a bit loudly as he bit her neck. The rougher he got with her, the more she enjoyed it. Maybe she was becoming a bit of a sexual masochist. She didn't know and she didn't really care at the moment. Nodding as he asked if she was ready for him, she expected his dick to invade her pussy again as he lifted her, but found him pushing himself into her ass instead. The movement surprised her, and she gasped and moaned loudly from the unexpected movement. She was tight, and blushing slightly as she thought about where he was.

Alice took Jacobi out of her mouth and giggled. "No, you don't get to taste down there. Only this one here will get a taste of it." She said stroking his cock. Her flip was switched and knew there was no coming out of it until she was satisfied. "But just for you.." She said as she fingered herself a bit. Once her fingers were a bit wet and sticky from herself, she let Jacobi lick her fingers. Alice stood up and leaned against the sink. "I want it badly...Don't make me wait any longer." She said, begging for him to take her virginity away.

Kai was happy to take this virginity away as well. He wanted to take a good amount of things away from anyone else. This girl was going to become his, and she would never be able to get off to some other guy either. Kai grinned and brought her butt up again, then slammed her down. But before she could even try to do anything, he lifted her up and stuck her butt up. Her hands and arms on the covered floor with her head. He began to slam into her ass harder and harder. It was tight and really eating his dick. He wanted her to feel it more and more too.

Jacobi pouted at her as she told him he didn't get to have a taste, then she surprised him again. She gave him her wet, sticky fingers to lick. Smirking, he grabbed her wrist gently, giving her a sultry look before licking her fingers clean slowly, teasing her with it the entire time. Then she leaned against the sink, and was begging for him to take her. He stepped forward, letting his hand glide over her pussy to make sure she was good and wet. "Alright, you asked for it, my lady..." he said, pressing his hard dick against her folds, then pushing in. He could feel the rip as he tore through her virginity, looking to her face for a reaction. "Tell me when you're ready, and I'll fuck you silly.." he said, leaning forward and giving one of her nipples a nip.

Harley moaned louder as he slammed her down. She couldn't even do anything as he positioned her and began slamming into her ass. All she could do was moan and enjoy the feeling of it. She was thinking she could become addicted to this, especially if it was him doing this to her.

Back
Top Bottom