Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Night at the Asylum(KyaKonami and HaseoGentsu1)

KyaKonami

Star
Harley swore under her breath, pulling the knife from her combat boot. She had a bad feeling about coming here, to this Insane Asylum. It had felt like a creepy idea, sending a bunch of upper high school students on a trip here. Hell, not like she was missing a few screws. And now, here they were, trapped in a riot. She'd fled the danger of the main hall, down into a wing they called the green wing, where safer patients were kept. Maybe, if she could get down in here, she'd be safer. The security was mostly dead or trying to help get the doors back off lockdown. Some loon had smashed the system up after unlocking the doors.

Jacobi stepped over the body of the now dead female doctor, having strangled her to death. His weight easily overpowered her. No, he hadn't helped start the riot, but he was going to enjoy his time out. Not like he would have ever been released for a long while anyways. Now, to find some clothes. He didn't want to stay in this crap they had put him in since he arrived here two years ago. Picking up the scalpel off of the floor, he stuffed it in his pocket before moving on. He finally found a dead man that luckily didn't have blood on his pants and under shirt. Removing them, he slid out of his asylum uniform and into the dark black pants and a nice button down shirt. "Perfect. Now, where are those lovely students.." he mused, leaving the room and heading down the hallway. He could pretend to be one of them, find himself a pretty little lady or two, and have some fun with them. Though granted, his type of fun wasn't their type. He didn't understand why, then again, he'd never understood people very much. Emotions were a waste. He could get a woman easily, and all he had to do was say a few nice things. Then again, his good looks helped in that too. He was a complete narcissist.

Alice stepped out of the bathroom of the blue wing. She was separated from the rest of the group when the riot began. Her eyes scanned the area, knowing that there wasn't much to be done. All of the students were probably pretty scattered by now, and to find any guard alive had a very slim chance. She reached to the back pants pocket and tapped it, making sure her knife was still there. She also shuffled her shoes a bit to see if the blade she hid there was still there as well. Even though Alice wasn't a very aggressive girl, she knew that she would have to be ready for anything. Plus, being a sister to one of the worst killers in the world, there were some traits here and there that were pretty bad. She walked down the hallway to find a map of the place. Seeing where she was in the blue wing, she decided to walk towards the green wing. Hopefully she would run into another student, but if she ran into a patient, something pretty bad may happen.

Kai grinned as he sat in his room. His area was covered in blood and it was even pooling on the ground. It seemed like a small massacre occurred in his room right after the riot broke out. "That's what happens when you decide to come into my room, you filthy male..." He said as he stood up and kicked one of the dead male patient's head. He grinned and lifted up his mattress, the metal cage, and one stone on the floor. Underneath, there were some clothes from his past, that he kept. They were a pair of nice, sleek, black pants. A red and black striped, button up shirt, and a black vest. Once he was changed, he made sure he put his rings on as well. He grinned and walked out of the room. Kai didn't wish to be in the clothes that he was in beforehand. Asylum clothes were quite drab, so he made sure that he was wearing different items.

Walking from the red wing, and the doorway all the way at the edge, Kai made his way down the stairs. "Let's go find a couple of students to get me out of here.." He said quietly to himself.

Jacobi was still walking along when he heard the scuffle of shoes. Someone was nearby. He smirked, heading in the direction of the noise, and seeing a young girl there. She was younger than him, but looked at least eighteen. That was a good thing, at least. He decided to make himself known before she got too far away. Walking up from behind her, he grinned as he spoke. "You're looking a little lost there, my dear. Mind if I lend you a hand?" he asked her in his normal charming manner. Jacobi knew exactly how to get a woman eyeing him, and that was his intentions with this one. Even if he didn't kill her, he could at least get a bit of action from her.

Harley was still wandering around, close to the intersection between the blue and green wings. She sighed as she stopped for a moment. Knife still in her jacket pocket, she kept an eye out for anyone suspicious, still wary of any of the patients that might make their way here. Most seemed to have gone on, wandering about the asylum and she hoped she wouldn't have a run-in with one. If it came down to her life though she was more than willing to fight for it.

Alice heard a voice behind her as she walked down the hallway. She turned around to see someone that was familiar to her, but she had never met him. Mentally, she rolled her eyes at the man. It was pretty easy to hear that he was trying something with her, and since they were in some sort of riot right now, the only people that would be hitting on her right now would be patients. Alice, knowing that he wanted her to check him out, did so. Looking him up and down was the only thing she could do to remain innocent and not suspicious. "I don't know if you can. Do you know the area well?" She asked him in a very innocent voice.

Kai had already walked down from the main red wing and down the stairs. He doubted that any students would be up there at all, since the tour never went to the red wing. Very dangerous people up there, that's for sure. He ran a hand through his hair. "If there are any students, they will be within the green and blue wing, or near the entrance." He said to himself. Walking down, he noticed a smaller figure in the middle of an intersection between the two wings. Getting closer, she seemed to be one of the students. Probably in her late teens, and she seemed to be by herself. He grinned.

Kai stepped forwards into the light and grinned. "It seems to be quite dangerous if you are by yourself here, young one....There are quite a lot of dangerous, insane people running around wild right now." He said, tilting his head to the side.

Jacobi mentally smirked. She was cute, not a bad looking body from here, and she didn't seem to expect a thing. "Embarrassingly enough I do. But rest assured, I'm not here to hurt you." he said, holding his arms up and stepped closer to her. "I merely want to help." he told her. "The more dangerous patients here, well, I think they went towards the main area unfortunately. Bad idea going there.."

Harley jumped a bit as she heard a voice, looking over to see an unnervingly handsome red headed man. She stiffened as he stepped forward, watching him carefully. Her hand was luckily still in her pocket, knife still in its grasp. "Yeah well, I booked it as soon as a few of them headed for the group...Figured I was safer here than there right now..." she told him.

Alice didn't trust the man all too well, but with how things were already going, she doubted that she would make it out without inside help. And if this guy was really a patient, and he knew his way around that well, she would have to deal with him for now. Alice stepped back, making sure the distance was far enough away and nodded. "Then could you possibly help me out then? I would rather not run into dangerous patients." She said innocently. Alice had to make sure to keep up her act. Things could get ugly quickly.

Kai glanced to see a hand in her pocket. He grinned and moved quickly, pushing her up against the wall and disarming her. Holding her hands against the wall and pinning them with one hand around her wrists, he chuckled. "Are you sure you were safer without a group? With a group, all you need to remember is...If someone is chasing, you just have to run faster than the others. A group has more sacrifices. But then again, without one, you don't have to worry about anyone else's safety but yourself's. So, you can stay more alert easier." He said lightly, then letting go of her. Kai leaned down and licked her cheek, then walked back and leaned against the wall. "Would you like some help?"

Jacobi pretended to be thinking over her offer for a moment, then shrugged with a smile. "Of course." he said. "I mean, you get all safe and sound, for one. And secondly, you know what happens if I help you sweetie? They might give me more of my time cut for my good behavior. I mean, I haven't hurt a fly in what, six months now?" he said, thinking back then nodding to himself. "Yup, six months. But can you really blame me when the guy came after me first?" he asked her. Of course, Jacobi had spoken rather rudely to that other patient, but still. He wasn't the type to beg for mercy. No, he fought back.

Harley didn't have time to react to his movements, and she was pushed against the wall, disarmed with her hands pinned. Just his closeness was enough to make her flush a bit, coupled with the way his hand had a tight grasp around her wrists. "She nodded slightly after he was through speaking and let go of her. "Y-Yeah...that and...I didn't want to watch any of them die..." she stated. She was shocked when he leaned down and licked her cheek. It caused her pale cheeks to redden again as she looked at him. "I...I guess...I mean, I don't have much of a choice, do I?"

Alice thought back a bit more on what his features told her. She couldn't verify without a name. "Well, it seems that we both have something that will come out of this encounter. My name is Alice Kuragari. And yourself?" She asked him lightly. If she could get a name, everything will comes together. He seemed quite familiar, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. She thought for a second about his time there, but still, nothing. She was quite persistent on her thinking, which usually got her into a lot of trouble.

Kai grinned and chuckled lightly. "Oh, but you do child. You may say yes or no to my proposition. In either way, you may or may not come out of this alive. And no, I don't mean me killing you. There are many other patients loose in this riot. No one near as dangerous as I am, but that may just be me being modest. Then again, I am not one to lie to such an innocent one like yourself." He said, twisting his words into patterns. Just messing with this girl was quite appealing to him. Even though Kai had never touched a girl younger than him, this one stood out a bit more. She was shorter than he was and she was dressed rather oddly. Loose fitting clothes probably meant that she had a nice figure and she was hiding it. He wanted to see what she looked like under all those clothes. Kai grinned mentally and waited for the girl to answer.

Jacobi smiled as she spoke more, introducing herself. "Jacobi Bryant, at your service, m'lady" he told her, smiling and tipping an imaginary hat. She had probably heard of him, and he could only hope she didn't run from him once she realized who he was. The Casanova Killer, a flirt who had worked his way through quite a few females before being caught.

Harley eyed Kai as he spoke, shifting a bit. "I'm not a child...I'm nineteen..." she stated. "But you make a good point. Fine, I'll accept your help.." she said, not sure if it was a wise decision or not. She couldn't say she wasn't finding this man attractive, but the fact remained that he was mental. She could NOT act interested in someone who had a sentence at an insane asylum.

Alice's eyes widened for a split second, but she kept her composure quite well. It made sense now why that he had come after her. A woman lost in some area, easy picking for a man like that. Yes, she thought this man to be quite attractive, but he wasn't who she was looking for. Her older brother was here too, but since they both seemed to be patients, maybe this man could be of help to her. "So the Casanova Killer wishes to help me. It seems a little too good to be true. Especially with what lineage you bring to the table." She said with a small laugh.

Kai ran a hand through his hair, redirecting it slightly. "To me, everyone is still a child. No, I'm not saying it as an insult, but with the things that have happened to me, nothing anyone else brings to be said can match up to me." He said lightly. He brought out a hand and took hers. He gave back her knife and while she put it away with one hand, Kai took the other one. He brought her hand up to his lips and kissed it gently. "And may I ask for your name, young one?" He asked with a grin.

Jacobi smirked. "I know I know, not the most trustworthy reputation.." he said. "But, the way I see it, I'm the best you're gonna get in here. I mean, I don't want any bad on me from this incident if I can help it. It will only mean I stay in here longer.." he explained, stepping closer to her. He didn't even give her a chance to back away as he closed the distance between them, using a finger to lift her chin up slightly. "So what do you say, sweetheart? Trust me?"

Harley thought a moment, then nodded, accepting his answer about calling her a child. She looked at him as he took her hand, taking her knife back and sliding it back into her pocket, then flushed as he kissed her hand. He was a gentleman, she'd give him that. "Harley.." she told him. "Am I going to get a name back?" she asked.

Alice knew that he was right. He was the best bet she had to get out of there, but when he made his move, she sighed mentally. Stepping back, she removed his finger away from her chin. Alice may find him attractive, but he'll have to try harder to get to her. "I may not seem like it, but I'm not like the other girls that you've had before." She said firmly. "But I will accept your offer."

Kai nodded and smiled when he got her name. "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you Harley. That is a wonderful name you have there miss Quinn." He said as he made the joke. Kai wasn't born yesterday. He knew where it came from. "You can call me Kai." He said lightly. Kai had to make sure not to use his whole name, at least not now. Scaring her away will cause him not to be able to do some naughty things with her. But his reputation was a bit bad. The Silent Killer. "Hopefully she doesn't figure it out. Kai isn't a common name at all." He thought to himself.

Jacobi was a bit surprised she didn't melt at what he had done. Raising an eyebrow as he looked at her, he finally laughed lightly after he spoke. "I can tell. You seem like you're much more fun.." he told her, winking at her. He did a quick once over of her with his eyes. She had a nice body, and he was willing to bet on it looking even better with her clothes off.

Harley couldn't help but smirk a bit as he made the joke. It was true, that was where her name came from. Her mother, being the nerd she had been when Harley was born, named her after one of her favorite fictional characters. She then heard his name. Kai. "Uncommon name that is." she said, then shrugged a bit. "Then again, my mom named me after a fictional character. Can't say much."

Alice was surprised that he didn't act back to what she had done. She chuckled lightly at his comment though. "We shall see if your thoughts on me will change after what we go through." She said with a small smile upon her lips. She pointed out down the halls. "Which was, oh great Casanova killer?" Alice said in a small joking manner.

Kai grinned. "I can't say much. I don't remember why I was named Kai, but it works all the same. I don't like having the same name as anyone else. I like to feel unique." He said as he took a step forwards. "What are you looking for? A way out? A safe place? I'll need to know so I can see what I can do for you." He said as he stepped in closer. Kai was almost right up on her, their bodies close.

Jacobi smirked. He was liking this girl more and more. She was different. He stepped forward and past her, tugging her arm lightly in a direction. "This way. It's a bit further from the main doors, so we'll hopefully have less of a chance of running into someone.." he said, letting go of her hand and walking.

Harley nodded a bit as he spoke, then was flushing once again as he got closer to her. "I...well, I hadn't really thought about it. Mostly a way out though, if it's even possible.." she told him. "But if it's not practical then I can go with just a safe place for now.."

Alice stayed behind him and walked at his pace. It wasn't hard for her to do since she was only a tad shorter than her. They were walking for a bit and questions were just trickling into her mind. "So, how much longer are you in here for?" She asked, wondering if that was an appropriate question to ask.

Kai thought for a moment. "If you want a way out, the green wing may be the better way to go. But if you want a safe place, then back up to the red wing would be the best to do. My room is the most fortified and no one wants to go to my area. If they did, well, they may still be alive if they don't." He said with a wicked grin. He took her hand and smiled. "Which way would you prefer my sweet girl?" He asked, teasing her slightly with words.

Jacobi looked at Alice when she question him. "I got about another seven years." he said, then sighed. "It'll be great to get out, but it's gonna suck too. See, I have this friend that's in here for life..." he told her. "One of the few people I actually get along with in here."

Harley listened to him, not sure how she should take the last comment about his area. Then he was taking her hand again and asking her which way she preferred. "Well.....I guess we could go to your area for a bit...Just in case they get this matter solved quicker than I'm thinking they will...If they don't, then I'm sure you wouldn't mind helping me get out of here.." she said, hoping she wouldn't regret her decision.

Alice's ears perked up. She wondered who that may be. "Another patient?" Then she rolled her eyes. "Could this be another female patient that doesn't mind your antics?" She asked. For some reason she was annoyed by this thought, but that didn't matter much. "Hopefully, by helping me, I can lower your time here. But if you think about it...Will you stay clean when you get out?" She asked, prying slightly.

Kai grinned. Perfect." He thought to himself. He took her hand and brought her close. "Stay close to me as we head up then. If you're with me, no one will mess with you." He said as he held her close. As they walked, their bodies rubbed together. It allowed him the ability to feel what her body felt like. She had a nice figure under all those clothes, which didn't surprise him in the least. Her body was soft, like most girls', and she smelled nice. Once they got closer, he picked up the pace and got her into his room. It was clean and pretty much to perfect taste. It was big and fortified. Kai closed the door and locked it up, then noticed someone walking in the hallway. Before Harley could react, he pretty much tackled her gently to the ground, put her into a sort of fetal position, and laid down next to her, wrapping his body around her curvature.

The patient thought that Kai was asleep and passed on. No one messed with him. But he did have a very paternal sort of sense to him. Then again, with his body on hers, he didn't notice himself getting a little excited. Without knowledge of where he grabbed, his hands were around her chest, a knee up against her ass and pussy, and he was breathing against her neck. It was a very sexual position. Kai wasn't going to move until he knew it was safe.

Jacobi laughed a bit. "I wish, but no, not female." he said. Looking over at her, he grinned. "Well, I suppose I'll try not to kill anybody else, but I think I'll still use my charms to get a little something every once in a while.." he said, smirking a bit.

Harley let Kai take her hand and bring her closer to him, nodding to him as he spoke. She did indeed stay close to him, trusting what he said about that. They got to his room, and his pace quickened, then he shut and locked the door. She thought she saw someone in the hallway then, and before she could even say a word, he had her on the ground, and was wrapped around her. It wouldn't have been so bad though had he not had his body in sexual places. Her cheeks flushed a bright red as she felt his hands on her chest, and the knee up against her. She wasn't experienced at all, but the position still brought perverted thoughts to mind. She wasn't a naive girl after all.

Alice looked at him pretty surprised when it wasn't a woman. "If you don't mind me asking, what's the patient's name?" She was still hoping it was Kai, since her last name isn't truly Kuragari. It was Akashi. She knew that it was pretty suspicious for her to be asking though.

Kai breathed heavily on her neck as he started to get slightly excited. His dick was about to make a move as he pushed up against her ass with his groin. But then he broke away. He stood up and closed the blinds on the window and door. Kai wanted privacy, so it was easier to do so. Then he came back and put a hand out for her, to help her up. "You okay? You seem a tad red." He said, trying to joke around and keep the target off of himself. Then again, he really just wanted to take advantage of her right then, but it didn't feel right.

"His name is Kai..." he told her, then looked at her. "You're pretty curious, you know that?" he pointed out. He wondered if she had another goal besides getting out of her. She was asking a whole lot of questions.

Harley blushed more as she felt his dick against her ass, hoping he wasn't about to try something with her. But he broke away, and she breathed out a sigh of relief. She watched him close all the blinds, then took his hand and stood. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine.." she said, glancing away from him. "So, this is where they keep you..." she stated, looking around. "It's..big...do they ever let you out?" she asked.

Alice's heart almost skipped a beat. "Kai?! It has to be him!" She thought to herself. She shook the amazement and surprise from herself and looked back at him. "It's just good to know that you are telling the truth, that it isn't about another woman or not." She said, trying to get him off her back. She giggled lightly and looked down the hallway. It seemed eerie, but it wasn't all that bad. Things didn't seem bad.

Kai nodded. "Yes, this is where they keep me. And I'm not allowed out usually. I am the most dangerous asylum patient here, by their standards. I'm the longest resident of this place." He said lightly. "I don't even have a release date. I am ever here." He said lightly, looking out of his barred window to the outside.

Jacobi smirked, not saying another word on the subject as they walked. He then heard a noise, a scuffling followed by inaudible mumbling. Quickly, he grabbed Alice, who had gotten a bit in front of him as he stopped, and pulled her to his chest from behind. "Don't make a sound..." he whispered in her ear, then slowly began to get her to walk towards the nearest room. Once there, he shoved her lightly inside, then slipped in and quietly closed the door. "Marvin Jenks....Multiple Personality Disorder...unstable fella.." he explained, locking the door and grabbing her again, moving her to a position in the room so they couldn't be seen. He stood in front of her, with the girl backed up against the wall. His head was down and looking at her as he stood still as the mumbling man got closer to the door.

Harley looked at him as he looked out of the window. He was in here...forever? "I'm.....sorry..." she said, not sure what else to say. She just couldn't believe that he was stuck in here like that. She felt sorry for him.

Alice almost squeaked when Jacobi grabbed hold of her. She was quickly pushed into a room, then pinned against the wall by Jacobi. She looked away as the man explained why this sort of action was supposed to be done. When the mumbling passed, she smirked. "I thought that you wouldn't be messed with. Am I wrong about that?" She asked as she looked up at him. Jacobi was only a few inches taller than her. Then again, she was quite tall for a girl.

Kai looked over at her and took a few quick steps forwards. He moved her forwards, pressing her gently up against the window area. Pushing up against her, he pinned her hands to the wall beside the window, one on either side. "I don't need pity. I'm here for a reason." He said as he licked up her neck slowly and erotically. He opened her legs, that were against the wall, so there was more space there. His dick was hard again and pressing up against her ass. It almost seemed as if he was going to rape her, but after another long lick down her neck and to her bare shoulder, he backed off. He completely let her go and sat down on his small bed. "But it isn't for anything you think it is. I like teasing people...Well, women. Not in anything bad or anything. You're the worse that I've ever done that to." He said with a small chuckle. "Believe me when I say that I am nothing like Jacobi Bryant, The Casanova Killer. Good guy though." He stated firmly. He leaned his head against the wall and chuckled. "Ever heard of the last name Akashi?"

Jacobi smirked, putting a hand under her chin as she looked up at him. "I'm not. But I'm looking out for someone besides me at the moment, and I know when to pick my battles and when to steer clear. Never know who else might show up while I'm occupied with him..." he told her. "Pretty girl like you, believe me, I won't be the only one that will want you if they spot ya.." he then let go of her chin, stepping back from her.

Harley saw him step towards her, then move her and press her against the window. She struggled until he had her pinned, her cheeks reddening again as he licked up her neck and opened her legs. She was almost sure he was going to rape her, a chill running up her as she felt his dick against her ass. In a sick way, she was slightly hoping he would. Then he let her go, and she let out a breath she didn't even know she was holding in, looking at him. "Jacobi Bryant raped and murdered over a dozen women and plead insane because he has a social disorder that disconnects him from most emotions, and a lack of empathy.." she stated, then glanced away. He then heard him mention Akashi and she nodded. "Yeah, I have. I mean, I...kinda like researching things like that..." she stated. Thinking back on it though, something struck her. "Wait....that's your name...isn't it?" she asked him. "Kai Akashi. Killed your family, except for the younger girls. You have a sister, somewhere.."

Back
Top Bottom