Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ageplay, Breeding, MILFs, and Much More!

GoldenGateSon

Supernova
Hi all! I like to consider myself as semi-literate/literate, meaning I both post and expect responses of decent length with proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Most of my posts clock in at around 500 words, maybe more or less depending on what I'm given to work with, though this obviously isn't a hard rule, but merely a sign as to what you can expect from me. I also enjoy more than simple physical descriptions of what's going on, as describing a character's thoughts and motivations are half the fun. Take a gander, and PM if you're interested! I should also note that in most of my RPs, I prefer somewhere around a 30/70 ratio of plot to smut. I'd love it if there was something truly engaging about the story, but in my experience, the plot is a well designed engine that drives our characters from one scene to the next. Hope to hear from some of you!

Kinks, Pairings, and General Likes
I have an F-List with my interests, but here are the highlights to save you all a bit of time.

- Mother/son
- Older woman/younger man*
- Interracial*
- Master/slave, Master/pet, Dom/sub
- Incest
- (Risk of)Pregnancy/breeding/impregnation
- Lactation/breastfeeding
- Nudism/naturism
- Outdoor sex/sex in nature
- Adultery/cheating
- Tribal settings
- Long Term RPs
- Multiple characters*
- Anal

*While I'm usually very flexible about which kinks I include or don't include in my RPs, the one underlying component that I pretty much have to have in all of them are older female, younger male pairings and dynamics. That's not to say that all the scenes and interactions an RP need to of that type, but at least some (though preferably most or all) need to be included. My preference is for the age gap to be as large as my partner is comfortable with, and I generally like to play the youngest I can, meaning 15 year. I understand it's not for everyone, but it's just that one thing I have to have. I hope this doesn't discourage too many of you out there from messaging me. I'm a pretty open minded partner the rest of the time, honest!

*For interracial, I'm primarily interested in playing as an Asian or half Asian male opposite females of any race.

*My expectation for an RP that involves multiple characters is fairly open and flexible, so we can discuss the actual logistics of this. That being said, what I usually prefer when doing an RP is multiple characters is that each of us still has a primary main character that we play but with auxiliary side characters that come into play from time to time. These side characters can be temporary or long term, and we can either share control of these side characters or we can divvy control up as we see fit.

These items in red are things I am not interested in:

- Gore, vore, bloodplay, murder/snuff, violence, toilet related things (piss, scat, vomit), kidnapping

Again, these are just my highlights. I'm open to and enjoy many others, but these just happen to be my favorites. Also of importance, I feel like I should also clarify something given standard perceptions. Although I very much prefer playing a younger male to an older female, this does not mean that master/slave and dom/sub go out the window. I'm very much a dom, and having an older female be a sub to me is in many ways even more exciting that having a younger character be a sub.

Images and References
While I love slim and incredibly fit female body types also, I do have a preference for curvy, thick women. That's not to say fat of course, just that they have substantial curves in all the right places: wide, child bearing hips, thick, luscious thighs, large, ample breasts, and massive, jiggling asses. Please click here for a gallery of real life reference images (NSFW) that reflect what I had in mind.

Also, here are three links for drawn images that reflect either body types I enjoy or scenes/scenarios that I really like. Apologies since they're rather jumbled and disorganized:
Random Gallery 1 (NSFW)
Random Gallery 2 (NSFW)
Line Art and Sketches (NSFW)

Plots and Settings
Though I usually like to build RPs from scratch with partners, I find myself craving a more specific theme, setting, or plot from time to time, so here are those cravings!

Favorites

NEW

- Hucows, a Family Business
The basic premise of this one is fairly straightforward, though I'm very open to make tweaks to the exact setting or circumstances. The main idea is that my character was born on a hucow ranch and takes over the business once his father, the owner, has passed. It could be that the ranch has fallen on hard times, so he and his mother, perhaps the sole remaining cow who must now also help with business affairs, to rebuild the business lest they go broke and homeless. The RP would be about them rebuilding the operation, bringing on more cows, and all the fun stuff that would entail. Obviously elements to this would involve breeding/impregnation and lactation, and I'd like to include a variety of other elements like interracial (having a diverse stable of cows), incest, nudism, anal, and probably a few others.

- Sperm Donor for the Lesbian(s)
The idea I have is pretty vague at the moment and could go in a lot of different directions, but the main idea is exactly as the title suggests. I'm interested in playing a guy who acts as a sperm donor for an otherwise lesbian woman. Ideally, I'd like to play as a younger man with an older woman, although the ages may be negotiated if we click on all other aspects. We could either already know each other or complete strangers, and your character could either be single or attached. This could be a one time thing, or it could be something that develops into repeated "appointments" or with a long term bent. I'm pretty open at the moment.

- A Family Vacation
This plot is a bit nebulous at the moment, but I want to do an RP that's based off of the idea of a family going on a sexually liberating vacation together. Like with my other RPs, this one has strong emphasis on older female, younger male pairings. Other themes in this RP are incest, nudism, and informality (check the definition in my F-list), while themes of breeding/impregnation, interracial, and cheating/adultery can optionally be included. In essence, a family consisting of a son, his mother, his grandmother, and his aunt go on a family vacation together to a tropical locale via cruise liner. Both the cruise ship itself and the destination are incredibly lax in regards to sexual taboos, as is the family which is why they chose their cruise line and destination. This ties into the informality theme where people talk about and regard sexuality in a very casual, non-nonchalant manner. The example in the image gallery where a mother orders her son a prostitute and watches him with her is a perfect example of this. This RP would basically detail out the families exploits with each other and other characters while they are on vacation. The character I listed earlier are just the ones I desire, and the exact "roster" of the family can be changed up, and the addition of family friends if so desired is also very welcome. Of course, feel free to share ideas or scenes that come to mind for you!

- Helping Mom's Friends and/or Mom-Son Swap Club
This idea involves two similar, related, yet distinct ideas for a setup/plot. Again, incest does not need to be part of this RP. Indeed, the way I've written them out so far, they are without incest, despite incest being one of my favorite kinks, so please do not skip this over simply if you do not like incest. Anyway, both ideas involve older females and (a) younger male(s), namely mature women and/or mothers and (a) son(s). If nothing else, this will be the only requisite thing for the RP, though I suppose a variant could exist involving older sisters, but that can be discussed instead if you prefer. They are as follows, and feel free to read both, or just one or the other, though reading both might give you ideas about combining them or improving the one you like more.

- Helping Mom's Friends
A mother's group of friends start discussing how sexually dissatisfied they are (either with their husbands/partners or just in general if they're single). This discussion can also involve mentioning how cute, handsome, polite, smart, etc her son is, or just generally fawning over good a boy he is and fawning over him. Whatever the cause, this results in the women either asking the mother to let them have sex with her son, or alternatively have the mother do the suggesting. Thus, an arrangement is made where the son has sex with each of the women (either as a one time thing or an ongoing thing, though ongoing would be preferable). From here, a myriad of possibilities exist. Each woman could have a different dynamic in their lives: some could be married, others single, some wanting to have babies, etc. Each "scene" and pairing would involve the son getting together with one (or possibly more) of the women, either by sneaking him into the house to have sex while a husband is out or at home, the woman coming over for her "appointment", or anything else really. This is sort of a blank slate that allows for a host of different scenes to be played out with different kinks and dynamics.

- Mom-Son Swap Club
A group of mother's come together, to talk about how sexually dissatisfied they are and/or fawn over how handsome, polite, or otherwise good each others' sons are, while lamenting over the fact that their teenage sons' hormones are frustrating the boys. Then the suggestion is brought up that they meet from time to time to swap sons to have sex, thereby solving everybody's sexual problems. From here, a myriad of possibilities exist. Each woman could have a different dynamic in their lives: some could be married, others single, some wanting to have babies, etc. Each "scene" and pairing would involve one (or possibly more) of the boys getting together with one (or possibly more) of the women, either by sneaking him into the house to have sex while a husband is out or at home, the woman coming over to the boy's for her "appointment", or anything else really. This is sort of a blank slate that allows for a host of different scenes to be played out with different kinks and dynamics. Alternatively or in addition to these one on one meetings, the mothers and sons could hold a book club-esque meet up where all the mothers bring their sons to one location for swapping, either by going into rooms or having an open orgy.

Just a brief postscript here about the two ideas. Either idea can be done independently, or they can be combined. In combining the two, it could be that Helping Mom's Friends leads into Mom-Son Swap Club, or, alternatively, Mom-Son Swap Club can be done with the one on one arrangements from Helping Mom's Friends in addition to or instead of the book club-esque meeting mentioned. Again, the possibilities are rather numerous, so let me know if you're interested in either of them or in both, and we can get to discussing specifics!

- Building the Colony (Sci-Fi Breeding)
This one isn't super crazy in terms of the sci-fi elements, but it basically covers the idea of a first wave of colonists to a new planet whose main purpose is to reproduce as much as possible to build up their population on a new world. This could either start on their journey while they're in transit aboard a spaceship, or it could begin once they've already landed on this new home of theirs. While people are more than free to form traditional relationships and families, each physically able adult (or teen, conforming to site rules) is automatically enrolled in a matchmaking/breeding program where they regularly get paired up to breed. A diverse gene pool is key, so there'd be lots of varieties of individuals in terms of race and physical attributes. Since I like incest, we could also include inbreeding as acceptable, with the sci-fi twist that there are gene therapies to prevent and possibility of negative side effects of this. Other than that, kinks are pretty up in the air, and I'm happy to include some plot development as well, though for this RP, I'm looking for somewhere around 70/30 split between smut and plot respectively.

Other Ideas

- Catelyn Stark and Her Young Lover
This idea is pretty straightforward, but I've been really craving an RP involving Catelyn Stark from GoT that was in large part inspired by this post on reddit. I'm pretty open in regards to how things go here, but the immediate things that come to mind involve my character being Catelyn's aide/servant of some sort. Alternatively, I could play as another ward of her/her husband, somewhat akin to the arrangement the Starks have with Theon, but perhaps with less political overtones Ideally, I'd prefer to play an OC. Other than that, most of this is up for discussion!

- Saved by the Elves
So this idea is one that I've toyed with before but never got off the ground. The basic idea is that a young man ends up in the woods alone. This can be for a variety of reasons that I'd like to discuss with any partners. One such idea is that the character's father recently passed, but with his dying breath, he told his son that his mother is an elf from the woods and to go out in search of her/them. Again, just an idea, but by no means the one we have to go with.

He does so, and on the brink of passing out or death, he either stumbles upon the Elven community he was looking for, or he is rescued by some of its members. From there, we would play out him integrating into this new society which becomes his home. As to the culture of the Elves and many other things about them, I'd be happy to collaborate with my partner. In fact, building up this culture of the Elves is kind of a big part of the interest for me, as are brainstorming and discussing things like characters and plot developments before diving into an RP in general.

For example, perhaps the elves all live in the nude, given their attunement with the natural world. Would the elves be magical in nature, and would they have extended lifespans compared to humans or about the same? Perhaps a plot point might be that the Elves are, mysteriously, having a hard time conceiving, which would impact their society in certain ways. These were just random idea as examples and don't need to be incorporated (although they can be), but discussions along those lines are what I'm looking for.

- Artificial/Android Mother
So after watching the new Blade Runner and getting a bit of a cyberpunk itch, I'm interested in a (rather rough/vague) scenario involving a young boy who has an artificial mother. She won't be a hologram, but she'll instead be an android, made of completely synthetic parts but will have full sentience. The setting can either be modern or futuristic. As I mentioned, the idea is very vague, and I'm not sure of all the details I'd want to include here. Perhaps the boy is an orphan, but by some luck he's able to buy or get his hands on this android. Perhaps his family is rather wealthy, but his parents are neglectful and buy this model to take care of him. In any case, I want this artificial mother to be sweet, loving, and utterly devoted to nurturing and caring for the boy. The caveat here though is that she's an android, possibly with the programming to obey the boy's orders no matter what. Whether she knows that she's artificial is also up for discussion. Other than that, this thing is pretty open ended.

- Taking Her Son Back
This plot involves a (taboo) love triangle of sorts. It involves a mother, a son, and a second older woman. This other woman could be anyone really: a teacher, a neighbor, an aunt, a friend of the mother, or the mother of the son's friend. Regardless, the RP itself would entail the son gradually spending less and less time with the mother as he begins spending more and more time with the other woman. While mother and son used to be very close (with him possibly even being a mama's boy, though that angle need not be necessary), after repeated encounters with the other woman, the son begins developing a sexual relationship with her. The mother begins to grow concerned about how little her son comes home as of late, and as she goes out to check up on him, she discovers the two having sex. This can lead to a number of outcomes: 1) the mother doesn't want her son with this other woman, and so she offers herself in the hopes that he'll come home again, 2) the son ignores the mother's pleas and ends up "cuckolding" her, basically with having the mother basically watching him have sex with this other woman repeatedly, 3) the mother ends up joining them for threesomes, or 4) some other outcome. The specifics of the RP are diverse and varied with many options, though this is the general outline of the flow. This can (hopefully) include a various number of kinks including impregnation/breeding, breastfeeding/lactation, adultery/cheating, and a few others, though of course they're not required.

- Nudist Neighborhood
This plot revolves around a teen and his family moving into a new neighborhood. They can either be aware that's it's a nudist neighborhood, or it could have been a surprise to them. Obviously, people normally research neighborhoods, but an easy explanation for this could be that the beautiful house was being auctioned at an absurdly low price, so they jumped the gun without checking up. Anyway, onto the more important bits. The neighborhood is, obviously, a nudist one, and luckily for the young teen, it's chock full of mature women everywhere. The RP would basically follow his experiences in being "welcomed" by this women. Additional possibilities are that his family are pulled into the shenanigans too. Like the above idea, this one has a wide variety of possibilities, so please don't take what I've written here as what the plot MUST me. I'm very open to discussing other ideas for this, and I have many others I've yet to add here, just for brevity's sake.

These are all of course just the VERY basic interests, and specific scenarios, settings, and backstories will be developed in full based on what our shared interests are. Building the backstory and the setup to an RP is half the fun in my opinion, so PM me and see if we can make something work. It goes without saying of course that if a pairing or scenario isn't listed here, please PM me anyway. These were just very rough themes and that I'd like to include in RPs is all.

Last edited:
RE: GoldenGateSon's Requests for Literate F (4/22/2013 Update!)

I'm interested in the accidental incest idea.

Back
Top Bottom