Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FxF Romance/Adventure (Always looking!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Idol_Inside_Me

Super-Earth
Hello and welcome to my request thread, I hope you will find what you are looking for! I tried to cover everything, but that's almost impossible so feel free to ask for clarification if needed!

Table of Contents
I. Rules
II. FxF roles info​

I. Rules
a) I'm one of those people who doesn't feel comfortable with giving out personal information, so what you need to know is that I'm old enough to be on this site. If my real life gender or age matters to you please look for someone else to play with. This of course means that you can play whatever gender or age (18 and up) you desire.
b) My work produces a horrible schedule, I rarely have a lot of free time so I can only promise one reply every three days. Please note that this is the absolutely longest it will take for me to write back, hopefully it will rarely come to this and I can send you a post every day. Anything longer, I'll let you know.
c) English is not my native language and while I do try my best, I average between 1-2 paragraphs, sometimes longer, depending on how things are going. As long as you give me a minimum of four sentences I'll be able to give you back something. Please do your best as well both quality and quantity-wise.
d) Please put your favorite season in the title of the message when PM-ing me, so I will know you have read my rules.
e) I prefer PMs for role-playing, though I'll make occasional exceptions for threads if you ask nicely. Nothing off the site though.
f) All my characters will be at least 18 years old.
g) If you didn't read my rules I won't reply to you.
h) If you can't message me, that means that I don't wish to play with you, please respect this, thank you!

II. FxF roles info

a) I prefer using anime pictures, can use real life ones if needed.
b) I like fleshing out my characters during the roleplay. If you want me to fill out a template send it to me and give me some time.

Show Me Your World (Contemporary setting)
1) I play as the student
A tomboy foreign exchange student from Eastern Europe makes her dynamic entry into both school and her teacher's life at the same time. The teacher's life has been monotone and dull for years, but this new presence revitalizes her and reminds her what life is worth living for.
2) I play as the teacher
The teacher knew that it was unprofessional, but couldn't help it, the student had problems, and since she was already 18 years old she could do whatever she pleased, so she moved in with her beloved literature teacher. They could never foresee that the shared secret coupled with the fact that they would see each other every day, would make them fall in love despite the difference in age and interests.

Magical School (Modern original setting)
It is believed that magic has been always present in this world, but for the last couple of centuries few people have actually witnessed such a thing. The reason for this is that the use of magic is strictly regulated by the Council of Wizards because even one powerful wielder could change the world as we know it. Boys and girls who have come of age and possess an affinity for magic are constantly sought out and admitted into the Academy located in a separate space-time continuum to monitor their growth.
The characters will share a room in the dormitories. I would prefer both of them to be first year students and learn the secrets of magic together, but I can be convinced to play the younger/older student.

Princesses of the Galaxy (Original sci-fi setting)
By the year 2623 space travel has become a commonplace occurrence and mankind has conquered many systems. During the unprecedented expansion the once united human race has become fragmented once more and formed distinct groups according to one's vision of the future. One such group is the Thynos Clan. They believe that the galaxy must be ruled by a single, very powerful individual and in order to find that person they constantly wage wars against other groups.
I would prefer both of our characters to be a member of the Thynos Clan striving to become the Empress of the Galaxy, aiding each other until all the common enemies are defeated culminating in a final showdown between the two of them. Your character can be a member of one of the rival groups but then the level of interaction between our characters will diminish somewhat.

Love in Both Worlds (Modern/Virtual reality original setting)
A few years from our present day virtual reality has become the next big thing, everything revolves around it, it changed the entire human species overnight. People often spend the majority of their waking hours inside Dimension, just put on your helmet and you can explore millions of worlds, created by firms and amateurs all over the globe! One can be a magician, a space explorer, a feudal lord, whatever their hearts desire. It's not surprising that a huge chunk of relationships start in this virtual world without the two people actually meeting in the real life.

Ever After (Post-apocalyptic original setting)
Nobody saw it coming and therefore nothing could have been done to prevent it from happening. The Event, as the survivors now refer to it, wiped out much of the flora and fauna on Earth, decimating the human race and technological advancements as well. Food is scarce, large portion of the land is irradiated, mutated animals roam the waste preying on helpless individuals. Still, life goes on as it always had and even love can blossom amidst the wreckage of mankind.

I'm All Ears and Tails (Modern original setting)
A human genetic experience goes wrong and boom! Cat, dog and fox-people are born! The prejudiced human race now has to adapt to this new phenomena, will they treat them as equals or will this further alienate everyone? While such matters are important on a global scale, the more personal reality is that an "owner" and her "pet" can actually bond just like every human can.
Always wanted to try out creating a cat/dog/fox-girl, but I'm willing to play as the master. Please note that the term master/owner and pet are used very loosely and only for the sake of convenience.

Skyrim (Fandom, OCs) NEW!
I've been longing to play as a Nord warrior. I have no plots yet, but if you like the setting drop me a PM and we'll work out something for sure.

The Veteran and the Rookie (Original setting, either contemporary or sci-fi) NEW!
Having rewatched Alien 4, I really liked the relationship between Ripley and Call. I'd like to play as an experienced veteran mercenary, who is either "babysitting" a civilian or showing the ropes to a rookie. I'm flexible, so we can change the roles around and the setting can be tailored to your liking as well.

Mass Effect (Fandom, OCs) NEW!
Something involving either humans, or asaris or a mixture of them. I don't have any specific plot as of yet, but would be more than happy to come up with something if I find a partner. This can be action-packed, story-oriented, or whatever you fancy. I just love the setting and would love to play a game in it.

The City Under Their Heels (Original setting 1920s~1930s) NEW!
I don't have a plot worked out, but this would be a classic mafia story set somewhere in the 20s or the 30s, with the only change in history being that women are equal. Two aspiring maffiosetts (I like making up new words) conquer a city filled to the brim with crime. Mostly action-oriented.

No plot ideas yet
Sister x Sister
Best Friend x Best Friend
Band Member x Band Member

Feel free to suggest anything else you would like! I do prefer modern or futuristic settings though, and my Victorian era vocabulary is heavily limited to say the least.

RE: FxF Romance/Adventure || FxM Smut (Always looking!)

I have way too much time on my hand right now. Play with me please? 05/18/13.

Some people have vanished without a trace unfortunately. 2 slots open!

05/27/13.

Hey why did you terminate the roleplay?

Two people vanished without a trace, 2 slots open again!

31/07/13.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom