Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Foxglove Valley

RE: The Foxglove Valley [Isabelle x CitizenAnon]

And in that moment, Ellie did something. She place her delicate little hand on top of his. It was warm, and the skin so soft. She smiled sweetly, "I promise to be home before it gets dark out!"

She gave a small wave as he left before turning her attention back to the doctor. As he touched the area lightly, Ellie shivered somewhat. Wincing one eye as he checked the tenderness, she held back any sounds of pain. Looking to him with her large blue eyes as he gave his diagnosis, she gave a smile of relief. "That's good! I'd hate not being able to carry my weight around.." Ellie extended her right hand to him, "My name is Ellie Lovelock, what do you go by, other than doctor?"

The Doctor shot her a smile, "I'm happy to meet you, Miss Lovelock, I just wish it could have been under better circumstances." David took her hand and pumped it a couple times, "Doctor David Tennant at your service. I've been here in the village for a while now. I take care of all of their medical needs. Exams, medicine, anything. Now, I have some paper work for you to fill out, Miss Lovelock." The Doctor fetched some paperwork for her. It was basic medical forms looking for past problems, an address, and all the other pertinent detailed information.

Jason got back to work after making sure it was safe. There were no snakes there to be seen and he made short work of the cucumber seeds. It was hardly past noon when he finished and the sun was well into the sky. Jason cleaned up the field, placed all of the tools back to where they belonged and watered the plants one last time before putting up the watering can. Jason double checked the field one last time before heading on inside. Most all of the chores were done now and it was only lunch time. Perhaps he would get out and prep some wood. Jason also realized that he was here alone. Perhaps it would be a good time to work out some of his recent stress and frustrations since he meant Ellie. After all, she would not be home for hours, right?

Ellie was surprised by the texture of the Doctor's hands. Unlike Jason's, whose hands were rough and calloused, his were much softer. Not to say they were plush, no, more worn than anything else. His fingers were much longer and skinner than Jason's as well. Perhaps this is why he made a better doctor than farmer? Releasing his hand, she watched David leave. With a soft sigh, she adjusted herself. With the pillow pressed up against the wall, Ellie sat up; her legs bent casually as she sat there. Ellie made sure to keep her skirt tucked down. She gave a smile to David when he returned, holding onto the clipboard. Ellie's sweet smile faded as he presented it to her. She leaned the clipboard against her legs, propping it up. With the pen in hand, she filled out as much of the required information as possible. She paused, coming to the address section and legal guardian. Should she write the name of her uncle down? And give his address..? No.. He'd be able to find her then.

Ellie looked to him with large doe-eyes, "Doctor Tennant, I do not have a perminant address, nor a legal guardian despite being a minor. If it isn't an inconvenience, is it possible that I return with Jason tomorrow to fill out the rest of the information? I don't want to do it without his permission..?

If Jason were to do a bit of snooping, he would be able to easily find her bag of belongings. Perhaps he can find a bottle of her perfume? Or a handkerchief to help spur him on? Or would it be better to recreate the moments just passed when his head was nestled between her thighs? They had so many cherish-able moments together... Surely one of them would suffice in a mock fantasy!

David Tennant, the Doctor, felt an immediate response to tell the young woman that NO she could not falsify or leave out information on there. He just sighed though and decided not to get angry or mean about it. After all, she was such a young, sweet girl and a minor to boot! She probably just did not know any better.

"I am sorry, Ellie, but I really do need your information written down. Either your guardian, your own if you were old enough, or even a fiance or husband would work I suppose." David spoke, explaining it all to her, "I need it for my records and just in case there is ever an accident or trouble and I need to get in touch with anyone for an emergency. Why don't you just put down Jason's information, I do not think he will mind. You are living with him aren't you?" David asked. He knew Jason's history well enough. Only child, no significant other that lived her in town. He had been told there had been a woman he had been with, but she had gone back to the city. Had they patched things up? Was this her? He could certainly see why Jason would be attracted to her, but wasn't she a little young for him? Especially if they had been 'together' for years.

Jason, his mind made up, stripped out of the muddy clothes and dropped them all in the hamper. He would need to clean everything extra well the next time he did laundry... probably tomorrow, but right now he did not care. Naked, he padded his way to the bathroom and prepared to shower. When the water was as hot as he could stand, he pulled the curtain around the bathtub and stepped into the hot torrent. The hot water stung his skin, but he soon grew accustomed to it. Steam clouded his vision as he hung his head under the jets of water.

Images from today and the day before came to mind. As Ellie raced through his mind's eye, he felt his member harden. The woman was essentially walking sex appeal, but that was tempered by the innocence that she had. The whole package was incredibly appealing to Jason. His hand fell to his member, fingers wrapped around his hardness as his thoughts drifted to today and her sheer panties. She had been such a tease through out the morning. Unintentionally he was sure, but the sheer fabric had blown his mind.

He stroked himself more vigorously as he continued to think of the young woman. The fantasy from earlier coming back with a vengeance. He saw himself, sliding Ellie's sheer panties down her long smooth legs as she leaned over the fence. Her sex was already dripping with desire as he stood back up and stepped closer to her. He could feel his member slipping between her thighs and against her wetness, the length of his cock just parting her lips.

Jason leaned forward into the shower as all the pent up energy of the day before and earlier today left him as he blew his load in the shower. Explosive pleasure shot through him, his member twitched hard in his hand as he came. His hips jerked forward, a long line of cum shot onto the bathtub followed by another and another. He groaned out a long pleasure filled moan as he closed his eyes and relaxed. It was several moments before he opened them and watched dispassionately as the shower washed his essence down towards the drain and finally away.

The rest of the shower did not take long at all.

"B-but..." Started Ellie, as Doctor Tennant pressed for her contact information. He had a great amount of leeway, as he was the only doctor in the valley, he therefore could refuse her any medical attention. Ellie stared back down to the unfilled section. Her bangs hanging down to cover her eyes. She trembled softly, thinking on all the kindness that Jason had done for her.. Was it really alright for her to write him down as her emergency contact, better yet, guardian? They hardly knew each other! He could turn into a huge were wolf and she wouldn't be any wiser!! A few drips broke the silence as tears bulged from the corners of her eyes and fell onto the paperwork, leaving a waterstain. She sniffed softly, shaking her head, "N-no...! I've been such a burden on Jason, I cannot assume he would be my guardian as well... Well, until the end of the season, that is... I'll be 18 then." Wiping away her tears, she tried not to think of the events past. The death of her family, the loss of her farm, the abuse of her uncle, the fear she felt when she ran away, and all the problems she caused for poor, sweet Jason...

Ellie looked up to the doctor. Remarkable! Despite all her crying, her eyes were not even slightly red rimmed... They were lovely a lovely shade of blue, sparkling in the light. Her cheeks a bit paler in colour, and damp from the tears. She blinked gently, fanning her long lashes. She had the most perfect face to receive head, no? Her pink lips wrapped about a nice thick cock, making an audible slurping noise as she takes it all in. Staring up after shoving it all down her throat. Or better yet, waiting for a hot load of cum~ Oo, how pleased she would have been with the amount Jason let off in the shower.

Or would she? Ellie looked back to the sheets. Picking up the pen, she looked back down at the sheets, "... I don't even know his address." With a sigh, she looked up to the Doctor once more and explained the predicament she was in. "When I was small, my parents died in a fire... I went to stay with my uncle, but he... he..." Ellie's voice broke for a second before she swallowed the lump in her throat. How could she explain what happened? She shook her head, looking away, "well, he didn't like girls. So my grandparents raised me. Eventually my grandmother passed away due to illness, and my grandfather died this winter from a broken heart. My uncle inherited the farm, and brought with him the same problems. So I ran away. I couldn't afford a room at the in, so I took shelter in Jason's barn. He found me up in the loft, and hired me on as help for this next season... I don't think he will keep me on for much longer after that."

David listened to her story intently and afterwards settled down on the bed next to her. He had been trained to deal with cases like this and knew the right thing would be to take the information and report it to the authorities. He placed a light hand on her shoulder and lightly stroked it, trying to give her comfort.

"I'm sure that we can sort things out." The Doctor said calmly and took the paperwork from her. He lightly blotted out some of the tear stains, "I would not worry about your family, I'm here to help people, not to send them back into bad situations." He smiled at her. He was breaking the rules, but who could blame him? Her large, blue eyes had reached into him and tugged at his heart. He reached out and placed a hand on hers. It was quite a bit larger than hers with long thin fingers. Perfect for examing patients. "I'll write down Jason's address for you. If he gives you any trouble about it, send him to me and I'll take care of it, but from the way he was looking at you earlier, I do not think it will be a problem though." The Doctor spoke softly and filled out the paperwork. "If you are planning on staying here after this season and Jason does not want you on his farm, come see me. I could always use an assistant here."

If she was eighteen then, perhaps he could persuade himself to look at her as more than just the young woman that she was. She was rather attractive and quite beautiful. Her blue eyes were enough to change his mind about the paperwork. With just a little pushing, she would be able to get anything she wanted.

Jason dressed in jeans and a t-shirt before pulling on his boots. He was hungry and Ellie was not here! He could survive on small foods for lunch, but for dinner he would have to venture into town. He was already missing the young, shy girl. Her presence had filled a void in his heart and even now he was missing it. Jason sighed and grabbed his wallet. He would have to go into the village for dinner. Afterwards, he would check on Ellie at the Doctors to see if she was doing well.

Ellie didn't know what came over her, but what ever it was had sent her flying towards him. Instantly her arms wrapped about the doctor, pulling her petite form to his. A pair of plump breasts pressing up against his own chest was enough evidence that she was farm more "mature" than what her age, or sweater, lead to believe. It was in that moment that any man would find that her ample-yet petite-body fit to his so well. With its soft curves, plush nature, it was almost too willing to bend to the whim of another. Ellie sat on his lap, legs set on either side of his hips. Her pretty little face rested on his shoulder. There was this need to cry, to let everything all out, and so she did. Maybe it was his nature, or perhaps his authoritative position, or the words he said, what ever it was made her believe everything was going to be alright.

David almost involuntarily wrapped his arms aroudn the petite girl when she jumped into his arms. He hugged her tight and let her cry herself out. He was fully aware now of just how developed she was and as she pressed her petite body against his, he could feel something within him stirring. Something he had not felt for a long time. Was this a deep lust? Or was it more? He felt himself stir, his member coming alive as it pressed against his trousers and since she was on his lap, her thigh. Long fingers stroked her back through her sweater as he tried to ignore the awkwardness of the situation at hand.

"Shhh, it's going to be okay, Ellie." The Doctor promised in an attempt to remain professional. "We'll make sure that everything is taken care of."

His professionalism was quickly flying out of the window though.

Jason made it to the town and walked towards the inn. Perhaps Anne would be free already and they could sit and talk for a bit. His mind wandered to this morning where his hand had been and he smiled. She was rather adventurous wasn't she?

Ellie cried for a good three minutes before she was left on is lap, tired and weak. Her chest heaved as she took in a large breath. Ellie let out a long, heavy sigh. Her hot breath passing the skin of his neck, tickling up his earlobe. She rested there, on his lap. Her sweet flower only seperated from his bulge by a thin pair of sheer panties. There was a small sticky spot from simply rubbing against him. The entire moment was so pleasant.. She felt warm, cozy, and ultimately safe. After just a minute, Ellie sat back to look to him with her large doe-eyes, "T-thank you... David" Ellie took one last hug from him before moving off of his lap. Suddenly she fell over on the bed, clutching her thigh which had been bitten. Ellie whined loudly. in pain!

David had simply enjoyed the moment. He had known it was wrong and felt guilty about it, but there was little he could do while the girl was in his arms. When she had finally freed herself from his grasp, he let out a sigh of regret tinged with relief. He had not been sure how much longer he could have stood her there on his lap. Did she even know what she did to him? When she fell over, his professionalism came flooding back to him.

The shot!

David rushed to the storage room and quickly grabbed the anti-venom. It was light yellow in a small vial. On his way back to Ellie, he slipped the vial onto a syringe. The needle felt like little more than a mosquito bite when he jabbed her with it in the thigh. He sighed for a second and dropped the needle in the safe disposal.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Ellie." He said and helped her to sit properly on the bed. "That shot should be taking effect any moment now. Lay back, get some rest while it works."

The small emergency helped relieve the tension that he had been feeling, his erection fading away to nothing, the stain on his trousers the only proof that it had been there.

Jason walked through the town slowly. The inn was just around the corner, but he was enjoying the afternoon sunshine and warm air.

Ellie sat there with her legs slightly apart for him to get the needle into the proper place. And for a breif moment he was given a two second glance up her skirt at her sticky honey pot. She was a virgin, yeah? At any rate, David adjusted Ellie onto her back. She lay there for a moment, her hand resting on his forearm, "Thank you so much," She gave him a tender smile.

Not too long after, the anti-venom took affect. Ellie's pain dissipated so much that she felt well enough to walk home. Standing on her own two feet, and coming up not too high on the doctor, Ellie smiled up to him. "Well, I have to get home to cook dinner. You should join Jason and I for supper some time! As thanks.. that is..." She blinked softly, gaining a more genuine smile, "Take care Dr. David." She playfully stuck out her tongue before gliding out the door. It wasn't until she was outside the clinic that Ellie realized she had no clue where she was! Following the brick path and arrow signs, she soon came across a wide dirt trail. This must have been it! Humming softly, she walked down it. Her hips swaying, her skirt swooshing this way and that. Ellie was in a rather cheerful mood; excited to go home to Jason and give him proper thanks for taking care of her!

···✣···Meanwhile···✣···

The Inn fell under the warm rays of the low-hanging sun. The building just looked so cozy and welcoming with its painted bricks, low baring porch, barrels which collected rain water with potted plants growing atop. Anne did a swell job of keeping the flowers in all the window baskets looking pretty! Not to mention her family's green house. It wasn't the largest structure ever, but it was well sized for their property enabling them to get the best quality product to all their customers. Especially Jason's. They relied so much on him and all of his produce... He was a great farmer! When he pushed the door open, the place seemed to come to life! He was greeted with a roar by all the other patron's, and Anne's father, William. He waved the man down, grinning widely, "Come in boy! Pull up a seat! We've got plenty of drink to appease your pallet!" Oh, the legendary bond of drinking buddies.

Doctor David could not help but notice how Ellie appeared to be excited. Perhaps as much as he had been. He did not quite know what to make of it. The girl was so young! But she was so very, very attractive and very obviously enjoying herself.

When she had gone, he felt just the slightest bit of remorse that he had not spent more time with her. He sighed and went about his work. He filled out the rest of the paperwork and made a note to bill Jason for ellie's visit.

Jason smiled as the warmth and welcome of the inn washed over him. he waved and greeted everyone as he sat at his usual table. As he did, a dark brew appeared almost instantly on the table before him. He picked up the drink and took a sip of the bitter liquid. It was his favorite. Jason glanced around the bar at everyone around him. They all seemed to happy, so full of life. Jason continued to sip the drink, throwing greetings at everyone that came in with the rest of the crowd. Jason had been sitting and drinking alone until a large shadow fell across the table.

Robet was the bakery owner. He was a large, rotund man with clean shaven face and red hair the fell around his ears when he was not wearing his chef's hat. The large man had a wife and kids at home, but often spent an hour after work relaxing at the inn.

"Jason, what's this I hear about you rescuing some damsel in distress today?"

Jason smiled, "She was bitten by a corral snake. Had to get her to the Doctor." He frowned and looked at the door for a moment, "I should go check up on her actually."

Robert shook his head and clasped Jason heavily on the back, "No, sit, drink. David knows what he's doing. Tell me more about this mysterious damsel.

On her way home, Ellie hoped that this dirt path would soon become familiar, as it was rather intimidating to walk down alone, by yourself, for the first time, with a slight limp in your step. Ellie gulped, watching the trees cast long dark shadows. Oh! If only someone were here! Ellie closed her eyes and ran blindly forward! Hopefully she would arrive at the farm soon...

···✣···Meanwhile···✣···

Marcus, his dearest friend, grabbed a chair from a near by table, pulling it up real close to Jason. He plopped down onto it, sitting backwards. His arms playfully hugging the back of the chair, while a hand held onto his pint of lager. He grinned at Jason, "There was more to her than a bite, now ain't there, Jason" He chuckled softly, watching the drama unfold as tons of the other patrons began eavesdropping onto the conversation.

Robert blinked, looking straight at Jason, "So you knew her before? Ya' don't say..."

Had Marc not been his best bud in town and not been in a room full of witnesses, Jason would have hit him. As it was, there was nothing that he could do but move forward.

"Yeah." He agreed, "She's staying at the farm to help me with the spring harvest."

Robert smiled at the young men before them, "Tell me about her, the wife tells me she's a pretty, young woman."

Marc chuckled and looked at Robert. "Oh, Bobby, you have no idea. She's gorgeous. Shoe in for the winner at the flower festival."

Jason smiled and nodded slight. Marc was definitely right. He knew that even more now that he had spent the early afternoon with her. Jason could not wait to see her again. "She's certainly attractive. I'm sure she'll be around town soon enough trying to get to know everybody. I'm sure she'll stop by the bakery, perhaps just to check out the competition's goods. She's quite the good cook. Does things with strawberries that I did not even know could be done."

Marc leaned over and whispered something in Robert's ear while miming an hourglass shape with his hands. Robert chuckled and nodded his head with a large smile on his face. "I see, i see."

It was almost eerie how quiet the room went when the three began discussing the details of this 'damsel in distress'. Only the sound of the fire crackling, and a symphony of cooking noises came from the kitchen. Old man William leaned on the bar, listening in as he polished glasses. Everyone wanted to know about the new girl! It wasn't until Anne exited the kitchen that the room fell dead silent. Most of the patrons turned to see her enter the room, the others returned to their previous conversations. Anne, as high spirited as she was, did not like competition. Still dressed in her earlier outfit, she came around the table holding onto a very large tray of food. She gave a sexy sort of smirk as she eyed the three men at the table, standing closest to Jason,
"Now, now boys. Don't tell me the valley isn't filled with pretty young ladies? Why would one more make any difference... And besides," She locked eyes on Robert, "Haven't you married the most beautiful woman?"

Turning her attention to Jason, she stood rather close to him. Her long leg brushing against his arm. She pouted softly, "Here I thought you were interested in coming to see me tonight... Boo-hoo~"

Robert had the decency to look away before he finished his beer and left the table. Marc just looked at Anne incredulously for a moment and just shook his head. "Well this one just happens to be living inside Jason's house." Marc needled harder, not quite happy with how Anne had slapped down Robert. "Probably sharing that big bed in his room too. You know it gets cold at night out in that farm house. Right?" Marc chugged the rest of his beer and dropped the mug onto the table. He knew damn well that Anne had never spent the night there.

Jason leaned forward at Marc left and moved the mug out of the way, "Have a seat, Anne. The guys were just curious about Ellie. No need to chase Robert off, I think he was just spying for his wife anyway. You know how she likes to gossip." Jason looked at the younger woman. "You are right though, I am here to see you. Join me for dinner, how'd your day go today?" Jason asked and did his best to redirect Anne onto a topic that she never got tired of discussing. Herself.

Finally! Home sweet home! Ellie nearly teared up when the farm came into view. As she walked along the path leading up to it, she saw no signs of Jason out in the field. The sky was becoming rosey as the sun began to sink. Ellie looked about, 'Curious...' she thought to herself. He wasn't in the barn, or the tool shed... Shrugging lightly, Ellie went to the pasture and directed the animals back into the barn. Refilling their hay, Ellie chatted them up before locking up the barn. "He must be inside showering!" Concluded Ellie, as she walked towards the little cottage. Opening the door, she expected to see Jason, but sadly... he wasn't there. Her heart dropped a bit when she heard no sound of the shower running. "Maybe he is napping...?" Quietly, Ellie tip-toed over to the bedroom. With a small creek, she opened the door a jar and peeked in. No one was sleeping on the bed. Disappointed, she let out a heavy sigh. Where had he gotten to? Perhaps he had business to take care of! With a small smile, Ellie set out to start on dinner. First and foremost, she tidied up the kitchen and dining room of their mess earlier. She scrubbed the dishes, dried them, and put them away. Swaying over to the fridge, she bent down and took inventory of its contents.
"Oo! What a selection we have! Hm.." Pulling out various things, Ellie set out to make the most delicious meal any man could hope to come home to.

···✣···Meanwhile···✣···

Anne gave a small frown. She was just playing around... well, no, not really. With a small shrug she washed away all of her disputes. In responce to Marc, she nipped, "So this girl is easy hm?" Soon enough the other two men left the table. The inn returned to its regular buoyancy. Anne smiled down to Jason, running her hand through his thick hair. "Oo, you do know how to make me happy, don't you?" She gave him a wink before serving him his well-earned dinner. A large hamburger complete with pickle, cheese, bacon, lettuce, ham, tomato, red onions, and condiments. It came with a side of potato wedges, and coleslaw. She smiled, "Valley burger, medium rare, just how you like it sugar!" She also placed another beer down for him. And one for herself. And another valley burger. Anne was almost a monster when it came to eating! Being such a tall girl and all. Swaying away for a moment, she placed the tray behind the bar before sitting down with Jason. Her legs brushing up against his as they sat relatively close. "Mm, my day was looong! Had a traveller so nauseated from his trip he nearly got sick everywhere! Dr. Tennant got to him just in time with some herbs... I did a lot of prepping for tonight's meals... Thank you so much for the cabbage! It works nicely in our meal, doesn't it?" She smiled.

Jason did not hear the comment about Ellie being easy. Had he, he surely would have come to her defense. The low roar of the tavern kept him from hearing it though.

Jason's mouth was watering as he looked at the burger. It had been a long day! First the work, then the emergency! Now, he was ready to cut loose and relax for the night before going home to start everything over on the next day. Jason smiled gratefully at Anne. Now that she was sitting down and talking, she was back to her normally pleasant self. There was no sniping here! No worrying about the new girl in town and where she was sleeping.

"Thank you, Anne. I can see you spent an awful lot of effort this. It looks amazing." Jason said and started in on the meal while she was talking about her day. "Dr. Tennant is a good guy..." Most of the time... Jason smiled as she compliment the vegetables. "I'm glad it's all working out here. We couldn't survive without each other, you know?" Jason asked, referring directly to symbiotic relationship between the town and the farm. "Everything works out well here, I'm never disappointed with you." Once again, Jason was referring to the Inn as a whole, not just Anne.

It was not his fault if she took it some other way.

Jason absently rubbed his knee against Anne's as they ate. "Are you looking forward to the flower festival?" He asked, "Got plans on winning?"

In Anne's defence, no one should have been making such a huge ruckus over some one simply for being new. If they were polite enough, they should have gone up and introduced themselves, or found Jason in a more isolated place to make their enquiry. Secondly, Anne had walked into an almost dead-silent room with her love interest discussing another girl---oh the pain her heart felt. She knew that Ellie was pretty, she knew that Ellie was sweet, but she didn't know of their past relationship. Hopefully it wouldn't come between her own with Jason... Anne looked to him softly as he spoke. He always had such kind words.

Her leg brushed up against his fully before her leg came up and over his thigh. It rest there, so he could caress it like he had that morning. There wasn't anything wrong with a bit of stroking, right? It was such an innocent gesture. Anne picked up her burger, giving him a sly grin, "Oh, its hard to be disappointed with me." She winked again before taking a bite. Not a shark bite, but not a mouse bite. A rather harty one, with still a bit of elegance. She chewed with her mouth closed, adoring the flavour. It was a surprise she wasn't as big as the whole bloody in! Swallowing, Anne gave him a nod, "Yeah, well, I denno. I like a lot of festivals, and its fun when I do win, but I much prefer the horse races. You can really double your money there!" She chuckled lightly before nudging him, "And what about you? Who do you want to win, Harvest King~"

···✣···Meanwhile···✣···

The house filled with the smell of baked goods as Ellie made a fresh honey cake. Why? Well, as extensive has his fridge and pantry was, Jack had little in the ways of baking. No cookie sheets, no muffin tins, no pie plates, and definitely no cake pans. Ellie had found a round-shaped cassarole dish to use. So she buttered up the sides, dusted it with flower, then poured in the batter before setting it on the middle rack of his oven. Now she pulled it out, set it to cook ontop of the stove, all in preparation for the bird. Yes, Ellie found a whole chicken in that fridge. Pulling it out, giving it a quick wash before patting it dry, she set to work. Pulling out a larger, more rectangular cassarole dish, Ellie set the bird in it on a bed of chopped onions, carrots, and turnips, with whole cloves of garlic; a few sprigs of rosemary and thyme tucked in here and there. She rubbed it up and under its skin with a generous amount of butter before season it with salt and pepper. The inside was stuffed with a mixture of a stale loaf of bread, diced onion, chopped mushrooms, more thyme and rosemary, and a bit of salt and pepper to taste. It was all set inside of the oven after moving the middle rack, and this new scent soon consumed the house. Ellie's mouth watered, as she hadn't eaten since breakfast, but still she persisted! She would wait for Jason. Ellie washed her hands, cleared her work space, and started again. This time she transferred the hot cake to a make shift cooking rack constructed out of cutlery. Setting it aside, she began chopping up the potatoes she had previously washed. Plopping them into a pot of boiling water, gave them a quick stir before placing another pot with a series of holes at the bottom on top. Covering with a lid, she prepped her other things.

Soon enough, the bird was done. The potatoes were mashed and buttered, and the peas were lightly seasoned with the tiniest touch of salt and herb. The salad stood on the table, impatiently waiting for its dressing! The cake, now cooled, sat on the table by a vase of wild flowers she picked during the time it took for the chicken to cook. On the cake, written in chocolate were the words, "Thank-you Jason!" Along with it was a heart filled with intricate design work. It was dark out now. Ellie looked out side, then down to her well layed out table. She even used her family's china and silverware! With a long, drawn out sigh, she slid down into her seat. What was left to do? She already took care of the chores around the farm, cleaned up the dishes, and prepared a huge dinner. She looked to the hot meal, her tummy grumbling loudly. Oh! How hungry she was! The smell of the gravy was starting to get to her. Shutting her eyes tightly, Ellie pushed herself up and went straight for the bathroom. Stripping out of her dirty cloths, she hopped into the shower. Oo, how she scrubbed. Anything to take her mind off of the food. She prayed that Jason would come back home soon...

As busy as Ellie had been, Jason was the exact opposite. He was sitting at his table in the Inn, hand resting on Anne's smooth thigh, his fingers lightly stroking her sensitive skin, and seemed to not have a care in the world! While Ellie was starving and wasting away, he was here enjoying the company of a pretty, young woman, and a juicy burger. Life was certainly unfair!

Jason chuckled for a moment as he thought of the festivals in times past. He had certainly never doubled his money at the horse races. Nor the dog races for that matter. Or any race. Perhaps he should not be allowed to bet any longer. The Harvest King... now that was a festival he could get behind!

"Well, I'm planning on going two years in a row." Jason said, boasting only a little. He had done very well last year and he knew he would perform well again this year. As long as he did not get complacent and lazy he stood a good chance of winning! Maybe he would do even better with a young lady on the sideline cheering him on. "You'll be cheering me on, right Anne?" He asked and shot the younger woman a wink before going back to his glorious burger. He was as polite a farmer could be, but the burger and wedges did not last long and soon he was sitting back and nursing his beer. The day was ending so very well.

He certainly did deserve these nice outings; the poor man worked non-stop! And Anne, oh, she was happy to oblige. In fact, many young beauties in this town also had a slight infatuation with the farmer. Really, who could blame them? For how dense Ellie was, she even noticed his rippling muscles, piercing green eyes the very embodiment of his attachment to nature, and how sensual his skin glistened in the sun. While most of them were not as outgoing as Anne was, they all took pleasure in smaller, shorter, interactions with Jason. A few having joined him for those more romantic holidays. Thankfully, he had Ellie only for the spring season, and while romance seemed to blossom more during these weeks, there was no specific holiday for couples. Awkward-situation avoided! YAY! He wouldn't have to worry about bringing a girl back, nor would he have to deal with having her leave with another man. Ha! Best season to have her running about the farm... With her long curls, short skirt, and tight fitting shirts---oh god. What a tease!

Anne finished her meal with as much gusto as Jason had. As they drank and chatted, her mother came by, clearing the plates and putting down some more beers for them. Anne thanks her mother, before laughing at Jason's statement. "Oh really? Two years eh? You haven't even finished your first one!" She smiled widly, shifting closer to allow his hand to cover more... "ground". A soft blush dusted her cheeks, "Yeah, I'll cheer you on. But the swimming festival, I'll beat you! No doubt about that!"

···✣···Meanwhile···✣···

Ellie was paying for her treason against Jason with all of her innocent teasings. Her stomach rumbled several times just on passing the table on her way to the arm chair. Ellie built up a fire, sat her little buns down, and began to read another book from Jason's shelves. The words on the page seemed to meld together as sleep over took her. Rubbing her eye, she tried to focus on the pages, but soon she found herself reading the same phrase over... and over... and over... and over.... again. It wasn't long before she dozed off.

Jason chuckled as she challenged him on the swimming race. She was probably right. Again, he and races just did not seem to mesh very well. When Anne shifted against him, he let his fingers trail further along her leg. The tips of his fingers just barely played under neath the edge of her shorts, almost indecently so.

The evening had been spent chatting with Anne. It was growing late, after eight pm already! It was only when David walked into the Inn that Jason realized just how late he was! If the Doctor was here, where was Ellie? He looked out. It was fully dark out, such a bad time to walk home alone. He smiled slightly at Anne.

"Sorry, doll, but it's about time for me to head out." Jason said. "Thank you for dinner, Anne. It was marvelous as always."

Jason made his way out of the Inn, stopping by David's table just long enough to get a rundown of Ellie's condition. What he could be told anyway. Apparently she had gone home long ago! Jason was happy that she had gone home safe and sound. Or so he hoped. David had been rather reticent to talk about Ellie, but he had eventually wrangled all he needed out of the smaller man. The trip through the town and back to the house was short and quite nice. It was a cool evening, but not overly cold and the sky was still clear. He took a few minutes to enjoy the night air.

Back at the farm, Jason pushed open the front door and walked into a scene of pure domestic bliss. The table was set with a wonderful looking dinner. One that he had apparently missed out on. He spotted Ellie asleep in the chair, but proceeded to the table instead. He looked over the dishes there and smiled lightly at the thought Ellie had put into it. He regretted staying away from the farm this evening now. He turned and looked at the beautiful young woman in the chair and sighed. She would not wake up comfortably in the morning if she slept there and the anti-venom would still be in her system. If she was not allowed to stretch out, her leg would be cramped severely in the morning.

Jason thought about moving her to the couch, but nixed that. It was not big enough for her to really stretch out in. That left his bed. It was certainly big enough for her to stretch in. Big enough for both of them actually. Jason walked to his room and pulled the sheets and blanket back on the bed before setting about and changing into a pair of pajama bottoms himself. He would put her to bed, then clean up the wonderful dinner that she had left him.

In the sitting area, Jason gently removed the book from Ellie's hands and set it on the coffee table. As gently as he could, he lifted the young woman into his arms and smiled lightly as she shifted and cuddled against him. He walked her to the bedroom and leaned forward over the bed. He gently deposited her into the bed and pulled the blanket up over her luscious little body. He smiled at the young woman and turned out the light on the way out of the door.

In the kitchen, Jason set about putting everything away. He felt bad that he had missed it. Especially after all the hard work she put into it! It was not a horrible feeling, not yet... Dish after dish, he stored them in the cooler and set the china apart so that he could clean them carefully. When everything was put away, he began on the china. Gently, he washed each piece so he did not chip it and hand dried it before putting it away. It was not until everything had been put away that he noticed the last, large covered dish. Curious, he looked it over before lifting the lid.

"Thank-you Jason." He read and sighed, the feeling of regret and a bit of guilt coming back full force. Jason covered the dish back up and double checked the kitchen area once more before he let out a long yawn. Sure that he was done, Jason cleaned up briefly in the bathroom before heading to his bed. In the dark, he could just barely make out Ellie under the cover. With little thought as to what would happen in the morning, he crawled into the bed to sleep beside her.

Ellie simply shifted as she slept in the cozy bed. She was so tired from that day that nothing could disturb her sleep. Her mouth parted just slightly as she breathed slow, shallow breaths. Oh, what a pleasant state she was in. Sweet visions ran through her mind that night, letting her have a delicate rest. It was not long before the sun came over the hill, spewing its warm light into the bedroom. Faced with this, Ellie grumbled a little before wiggling under the sheets. Her little body moved closer, and closer to Jason's. With a happy sigh, Ellie continued to sleep contently with her plush cheek resting on his arm. Her ample body pressing up against his, protected by a simple night gown.

Jason slept peacefully through the night. He hardly moved at all until Ellie scooted back against him as the sun began to rise. All he did was wrap an arm around her waist and pull the smaller woman tight against his chest. It was not for another hour that he woke. The alarm next to the bed was about to go off when Jason's own biological clock woke him up. When he opened his eyes, he was faced with a mass of blonde curls he frowned in concentration as he recalled the evening and turned gently in the bed to turn the alarm off before it went off. He sighed to himself and allowed a few moments with Ellie.

Since his girlfriend had left him two years ago, he had not brought anyone in to share his bed and had slept alone for a long time. He simply closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of sharing the bed with someone else. After just a few minutes, he began to work himself away from Ellie as he did not want to wake her up.

Then it happened. Ellie's little arm snaked its way from just under her face out over his bare torso, her nails lightly tracing over the skin, before her hand ducked around his side. She latched onto him stronger than a baby monkey to its mama. Ellie nuzzled her face against his strong frame, her lips parting once again. She let out a discomforted moan, which sounded adorable. She then continued to rest.

Back
Top Bottom