Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Foxglove Valley

RE: The Foxglove Valley [Isabelle x CitizenAnon]

Back on her grandfather's farm, Ellie was in charge of the green house. She made sure they had certain crops all year round growing heartily in rather large glass structure; typically during the colder months. It was great, pollenating the plants by hand, checking the soil, watering them. But after the death of her grandmother, she had to get her work done quicker to get the other chores done.

Ellie closed her eyes, and bowed her head down as he lead them through thanks to the Harvest Goddess for the food they were about to consume. All the while, she noticed how hot his hands were. Although the skin was rough like a worn piece of leather, they were smooth in the same fashion. He ran his thumb over her knuckles, which was enough to turn this little virgin's cheeks a bright pink colour. Once he had finished grace, and looked to her, holding her hands a bit longer, Ellie could only return the gaze. But her own eyes expressed a mix-up of being wary, and fear. As she heard stories of men and their advances, but the same time she did not want to insult him if he had no such intentions. Pulling her hands away, she cleared her throat a bit before giving him a small smile, "Well, I hope it tastes as good as it smells!"

Picking up her spoon, Ellie dipped into the brown liquid, and scooped up chunks of veg and meat. She too indulged in the taste as it was the first bite of something other than raw carrot and potato in days! Swallowing she gave him another smile, "Thank you Mister Allen! I hope that other meals we have together will be just as good."

Jason smiled at her enthusiasm and nodded. The meal progressed quietly. Each ate with as much calm and quiet as they could. Jason noticed how much more precise Ellie's movements were when compared to his own. Each of her bites seemed to be perfectly sized for her mouth and everything just seemed proper. Not a crumb or drop was out of place as she ate. On the other hand, Jason's movements were more cumbersome. There were some drops of stew and bread crumbs around his plate. He was certainly the less dignified of the two!

When the two finally finished the magnificent dessert, oh how the cobbler had nearly melted in his mouth. It had been incredible. Nothing quite like it had passed his lips in the entire time he had lived in the valley. Even the strange sounds coming from Ellie, were dismissed as something in the storm. Jason was that distracted. Sitting back in his chair, he finished what was left in his glass of milk.

"Ellie, that was delicious." He said, clearly full and quite happy with the meal. "You did a magnificent job." He smiled at her, the impure thoughts from earlier chased away by the rather full stomach and leisurely evening. "Tell you what, since you did so well, I will handle clean up. Why don't you go take a bath and scrub away the last few days of travel. There's a clean robe in there. You can wear it until we find some clothes for you to use tonight if you do not have anything clean to wear."

Ellie was busily scrounging up the last of the juice with her spoon. Once every bit of the heavenly nectar was collected, the spoon's head became engulfed by her mouth. Ah! How she loved sweets! Closing her eyes as her taste buds danced about in sheer bliss, Ellie suckled on the thin metal, letting a low moan rumble. She could easily be convicted for the sin of gluttony for how often she indulged her sweet tooth. Pulling the spoon out from between her smooth lips, Ellie looked up to him innocently enough. She gave a cheerful smile, paired with a delighted giggle,
"Super! I'm really happy you like my cooking. I'd hate it if I couldn't be more of a use to you..."

Standing up, Ellie carefully stacked the plates and started to walk towards the sink, when he spoke up about her taking a bath. Did she smell badly...? Undoubtedly, it had been a few days since she last did bathe. In her sack she had a small bottle of perfume, but that could hardly make up for the out-of-the-tub fresh scent. Setting things down, she gave a small nod,
"If it isn't any trouble,"
She turned about, giving him a small smile before walking towards the fire. Ellie removed the contents of her sack, unfolding her clothing. Dirtier things remained in the sack out of embarrassment. She had a short skirt, a long skirt, overalls, a few blouses, a t-shirt, nightgown, tank tops and a dress for those special occasions; socks, and a few unmentionables. She did pack quite a bit... Ellie laid out her clothing so they would dry out a bit from her damp sack. She placed her momentos on the empty space of a bookshelf.

With that, his house guest slipped away into the bathroom. Soon enough the sound of running water began to drowned out the sound of the heavy rainfall outside. The thunderstorm had come to pass. Ellie sat on the rim of the white porceline, claw-foot tub. She watched as the hot water spewed out of the gold faucet, filling the tub. Oh! How she could enjoy this. Perhaps she could ask Jason to allow her to grow flowers, and use milk to make cold cream soap. They fetch a nice price! Dipping her hand in, she swirled about the water before turning off the tap and sliding on in.
"Ahhh~"
She sighed in relief, stretching out in the tub. My this was comfortable!

When she had gone, Jason stacked the dishes neatly and deposited them near the sink. He would deal with those momentarily. What remained of the stew... there wasn't much left, was put into a container and stored in the chill box. The bread was likewise put away. He spared an extra glance at the dessert and pulled out a strawberry and bit into it. As the sweetness flooded his mouth, he thought of the young woman in his bath.

Ah, he was certainly keeping her around.

When the food was put away, Jason ran a sink of hot water and added soap before he set to washing the dishes. There was not much left to wash as they had been sure to eat fully. As he moved through them, Jason mused about what he would need to accomplish tomorrow. First, inspect the farm for any storm damage. Check all fences before releasing the cattle to graze. Ellie would care for them past that point. That left tilling and planting the extra bit of farm land now that he had help. That would take several hours. Perhaps afterwards, he would prepare lumber for the next addition to the house.

Ah, if only he had the time.

Jason had finished washing and rinsing the dishes by the time his mental checklist for the next day was finished. After they were dried and put away, he checked the calender. There was a cooking contest at the end of the month as well as a horse race at some point.

"Maybe I should enter. Or have Ellie enter the cooking contest. It would certainly bolster her reputation if she moved into town." He muttered quietly to himself.

Since the table was clean, Jason pulled his journal from the bedside table and began to record his farm's progress for that day.

Building up her reputation? A sweet girl like her? With a talent for making delicious food? And a gentle disposition to befriend animals? Oh, she would settle nicely into the town; wining festivals or not. As he wrote, a little voice broke the silence.

"Jason! Oh, Jason! Could you come in here for a moment?" Oh-ho! So she wasn't dangerous, but a foxy little minx who seduce him into letting her stay? Could a man of his standards fall for such a trick?

Ellie was sitting in the tub. The hot water murky with bath salts, keeping her lower half hidden. Her chest pressed to the side of the tub as she leaned against it; her arms folded on the brim so her head could rest on them comfortably. Her smooth, freckless, back was exposed. Her hair pulled up in a messy bun a top her head. She looked to him with a soft expression as he walked in. She was no minx---yet. Instead, Ellie still held that innocent charm, even when sitting nude a few feet from him. She gave a small likeable smile,
"Where are your towels? I didn't find one when I tried getting out..."

Jason heard Ellie call out for him and finished his thought. He was recording the losses that he had suffered at her hand, but tallying the potential growth now that she was here. Over all, she was worth every vegetable she took and then some. That finished, he closed the book and walked to the bathroom. He could feel the steam and heat as he neared the door. Opening it, he leaned against the door frame and looked into the room. He arched an eyebrow as he took in her nude form. He said nothing as she spoke her request, but nodded once she was done.

"Of course, I keep the towels out here. I usually just grab one on my way to my bedroom after I bathe." He explained. Perhaps he would have to make that mistake sometime. "I'll be right back with your towel."

Jason disappeared from her field of view for just a moment before reappearing with a fluffy, folded towel. They were a hold over from when another woman had lived in the house. He liked the towels enough that he could not get rid of them. That and he really had nothing to replace them with. He smiled and set the towel on the counter.

"Anything else I can help you with?" He asked, "Your back maybe?" he teased, humor evident in his voice.

Ellie tilted her head to the opposite side, with an innocent, "Hm...?" Oh, those large innocent blue eyes staring up to him from her petite face. Surely he missed having a woman around, with all of her grace, and the subtle feminine touches found about the farm. She shook her head, sitting up just slightly. The water swooshed about the tub as she adjusted, her breasts still hidden. "Nope! That is all I need. Would you want me to keep the water for you? It is still quite hot!"

Jason shrugged, "Well, if you're sure. I'll see you when you get out. The bathrobe is behind the door." He nodded at her question, "Go ahead. I need to clean off myself." Jason backed out of the room and shut the door.

"Sweet mother..." He muttered as he remembered her figure and how she looked in the bath. Jason made his way back to the table and flipped the journal back open. He made a few more notations about expanding the farm as he waited for Ellie to finish in the bathroom.

Undoubtedly he could hear the sound of small waves lapping as she moved about the bath tub, with the occasional squeak as her skin rubbed against the equally smooth porcelain. Once she finally stood up, the water moved off of her little body was an audible swoosh and splash! One leg, two legs out of the tub. She stood on the small white rug, dripping onto it for a moment longer. Her arms pulled in tight to her chilled chest. Oh, how Ellie detested getting out of the water... Shuffling over to the sink, Ellie grabbed the fluffy town and began to dry off her body. It wasn't long before she found herself wrapped up in the overly large house coat, hair brushed, teeth minty fresh, seated in his arm chair, legs dangling off the side, as she waited for the last of her cloths to dry. She looked back to him as he wrote in his journal.

"You should probably take your bath before the water gets cold..."

Jason looked up, his eyes lingering on her swinging legs before he finished the plans for the expansion of the farm. He had it pretty much finished and knew exactly what he would need to put together to make sure he had enough raw materials.

"You're right." Jason closed the book and made his way towards the bathroom. On the way, he made sure to grab a towel and closed the door behind him.

Jason took a moment to relax in the bath. It was almost as good as the sauna, but not quite hot enough. He closed his eyes and just lay there for a few moments before his need to be active kicked in. Jason scrubbed himself clean relatively quickly. When he was done, he stepped from the porcelain tub and let the water drain. He toweled off and wrapped it snugly around his waist. Finally, he ran his fingers through his hair, and shook his head. It was good to be clean.

The young man stepped out of the bathroom and stopped a few feet out the door, he glanced at Ellie. "Everything drying up nicely out here?" He asked.

From the time he left, to the time he had come back, Ellie hadn't moved all that much. Her legs still dangled off of the arm of the chair, completely exposed as one swung effortlessly. The toes of her dainty feet naturally curved upwards. Perhaps it was from years of standing on tippy toe since she was so short? Or something to do with arch support? Never the matter. She was quite comfortably curled up, reading one of his books on farming to pass the time. The mammoth sized bathrobe slipped off of her shoulder elegantly. Her hands held the book open, holding it at the perfect distance so her eyes to eat up the words before going to the next page. It was a perfect domestic scene. She had settled in well to the farm.

Looking away from her book, up to Jason, she replied, "About another thirty minutes or so... I will definitely have to get to washing everything tomorrow!" She gave a sweet smile before reading on, "So---how come you don't have any other farm animas? No goats, pigs, geese..."

Jason walked over to her the chair Ellie was leaning in and leaned on the back of it and glanced over her shoulder at the book she was looking at. He knew the book, had read it several times.

"Pigs are a lot of work." He said and reached down to point at a passage in the book detailing the requirements of the pig enclosure and what they liked to eat. "For a farm this size, I'm not sure they would be worth the investment of resources. They go through an awful lot of food are really quite dirty." Jason frowned a moment, "I suppose we could buy left over food from the village to turn into pig slop, but that just seems like over kill really."

Jason flipped through the book, his bare arm rested lightly on her bare shoulder for a moment as he flipped through the text while she held it. "Ducks are doable as well as goats, but I'm not sure about geese." Jason leaned back and put his hand on her shoulder and gave it a light squeeze before stepping back. "Now that I have a farmhand though, I might be able to bring in a few more critters for the farm." He chuckled as he went to his room to dress, "You never know. We'll just have to see how it all works out."

As he grew closer, he was blessed with a different view of Ellie in his house coat. Oh yes. Now not only was her slender neck and sleek shoulder revealed, but he had quite the view of her plump cleavage. Certainly this was a gift from the Harvest Goddess herself for the years of hard work he dedicated to this farm. As the skin gingerly grazed her ultra smooth skin of her shoulder, Ellie shivered just slightly. It was a comfortable scene, with him explaining to her the complexity that came with owning a pig. His tone, and constant speaking began to lull her into a sleepy state. Turning her little face, she gave his arm a nuzzle, adjusting so she could rest her head on his arm while he still flipped through the book. Her eyes lazily skimmed the pictures. Once he finished, she blushed. She was his farm hand? So soon?

She looked up to him with those large amazing blue eyes which seemed to sparkle, her long lashes fanning out, "I can stay...?" She gave him a small smile before giving his arm a small peck. "Mm, you should keep one. They are very good at finding truffles! And they can fetch a high price. That is how my father saved for my mother's wedding ring."

Ellie's cleavage was a sight to behold. His eyes traveled over her soft curves into the hidden depths of the robe. When her lips touched his arm, he blinked and looked to where she was nuzzled against him.

Jason took a moment to think about what she had suggested about the pigs. He had never eaten truffles, but he knew the kind of price they commanded when they were shipped. What he did not know as if the forest around her supported truffles. He would have to check.

"Okay, we can check some of the records of the farm and see if truffles were ever found in the area. If they were, I'll see what I can find out about the truffle-seeking pigs." He meant it too. If there was money in the forest, it was their duty to find it!

<<<THE NEXT MORNING>>>

It was still dark outside when Jason woke. HIs body eyes snapped open and his hand darted out, turning off the alarm before it actually went off. Jason groaned and sat up. Jason stretched and felt his back pop in protest. After a moment, he dragged himself out of the bed and got to his feet. The sun would be peaking over the mountains soon and it was time to work. Slowly, Jason prepped for the day.

Quietly, Jason made his way into the main room of the house. The fire in the hearth was nothing but embers now. Ellie remained asleep on the couch, the perfect picture of innocence with her eyes closed as she lay curled cutely on the couch. His eyes were drawn to her long perfectly formed legs. His eyes followed her legs until the reached her well formed butt hidden beneath the fabric of her gown. He was tempted to continue his voyeuristic watching, but knew other things had to be taken care of.

Gradually, Jason made his way to the kitchen and turned on his coffee pot. By the time he was back from inspecting the farm, it would be ready. With one last glance over his shoulder at Ellie's sleeping form, all curves and softness, he pushed open the front door. Jason closed the door behind him, perhaps a bit harder than he expected. As he did the snap of the door echoed through the house.

The dew was heavy on the grass as Jason walked outside. He could still smell the rain on the air from the day before, but the sky was clear and it looked like it would be a warm day. Jason began the walk around the property, inspecting the fences to make sure that nothing had been damaged the night before. It would take twenty minutes for him to get around the property and back to the door if nothing was wrong.

"MMMM!!!" Groaned Ellie, stretching out on the couch which she made her bed out of. Her tiny feet just barely touched the arms of the chesterfield, while her arms were flung over her head; forearms covering her eyes. It was far too early in the morning for this! She had braided her hair into two pigtails the night before, chatting with Jason about her old farm. She had a many pets, and used to keep bees! Ellie certainly had a thing for critters. With another groan, followed by a low grumble, Ellie slowly pushed herself up into a seated position. Her little feet pressed against the cold floor as she stood up. Brr!! She thought, It is cold in here!! With that, Ellie tossed a few branches into the fire to bring some heat into the house. For early spring, it was terribly chilly! She shifted over to her cloths and dressed herself for the day. Socks, panties, bra, same thick tights as the day before, pleated plaid skirt, light grey long-sleeve shirt, and---ewww! Mushy wet sweater! Gross! Ellie scuttled off into Jason's room, searching through his drawers before pulling out one of his sweaters. It was thick, wolly, and worn. Perfect! No itchiness here! Smiling happily, she walked back out. He had put the perculator on the stove to start some coffee.

"Hmm..."

Ellie rummaged through the fridge, pulling out eggs and thick slabs of bacon. She then began to make breakfast. A hearty oatmeal, serving of eggs and bacon. The table had a bowl of berries to pick from, a creamer filled with fresh milk, a pot of honey completed with dipper, and a tall glass of milk for them both. When he rentered, Ellie was just serving up the bowls of porridge. She smiled to him when she heard the door close, "Hey! Breakfast is ready. Hope you're hungry!" She turned around, her arms were preforming a balancing act of bowls and plates as she swayed over to the table. She placed everything neatly down before she took her seat. Again, she waited for him to say the blessings.

Jason had circled the farm checking the fence and rest of the property. The storm had been bad, but so far nothing seemed to be damaged. Limbs and debris were scattered around, but nothing serious had happened to cause any damage. Jason was whistling on his way back to the farm and could smell the breakfast cooking. After wiping his feet on the outdoor map, he stepped into the house and spotted Ellie moving around the kitchen. He smiled at Ellie, "You're dressed cutely today." he complicated as he neared the table.

After taking his seat at the table and saying a quick prayer the Harvest Goddess, Jason served himself and filled his plate full of food. "This looks great, Ellie." He looked up and caught her eyes, "I didn't wake you up this morning did I? I wanted to get out early and examine the farm." Jason did not mention the eyeful that he got.

"It is my goal to do it every day!" Smiled Ellie. She hung her head a bit, listening to him say grace before looking down to her bowl of porridge, and side of egg and three strips bacon. MM! Bacon. A hot cup of coffee was set at his seat as well. Ellie had her own cup of tea. She added a touch more milk to her porridge before drizzling honey into it. Stiring it up, and plopping berries into the bowl, Ellie smiled, "Its just porridge and a fry up." Lifting the spoon to her mouth, she started on breakfast.

She stopped when he asked about waking her up. She looked about bashfully. What should she do? What should she say?! She didn't want to offend him... but, sleeping in an open space was not exactly something she was used to. She gave a small smile, "Yea... but, it can't be helped." She then resumed breakfast. Two bites in, there was a knock on the door. Ellie looked to Jason, "Are you.. expecting anyone?"

Jason was about to speak about him waking her up when someone knocked on the door. He frowned for a moment and gave his head a shake. "No, I can't say that I am." Even as he spoke, there was another knock, louder, with a bit more force behind it. "And I may have a few words for whomever is out there beating on the door so early. We could have been sleeping." Jason said only half joking. He set his spoon down and made his way to the door.

With some little effort, he swung it open and was set to glare at the people outside. Instead, his eyebrows rose and he gave a look of surprise.

"Anne?" Jason asked as he looked at the lithe woman standing before him then to her partner in crime, "Marc? What are you doing here?"

Marc was a well built man, a few inches shorter than Jason and built like a boulder. He wore a tight white shirt that was stretched over a muscular frame. His jeans hugged his hips tightly and left very little to the imagination as to what he was packing. Marc nodded to Jason.

Anne appeared to be carrying a basket of some sort. She was long, standing two inches shorter than Jason with thick brown hair pulled back into a pony tail and hazel eyes that seemed to sparkle in the morning light. Perhaps it was the sunlight. She was dressed in short khaki shorts that show cased her long legs and a light summery blue blouse.

Wasn't she cold?

"There was the storm last night." Marc explained, "I thought I would come by and see if you needed a hand with any of the debris or if there was work to be done. We depend on you in the village, you know. Got to keep you working." Marc' voice was a deep baritone with an accent not of this area. "The little one here thought you might be ill since you missed dinner last night." Marc said and nudged Anne.

Jason stood, his shoulders fully within the door frame. Neither of the visitors could see past him, nor could Ellie see out.

It was always nice to see Jason. At least Anne thought so. She blushed gingerly, her legs crossing one over the other, bringing a bit more attention down to her khaki short-shorts. She did this often; sitting, standing, leaning, heck even sleeping or in the tub! One could only imagine she did this so to squeeze her lean thighs rhythmically and pleasure herself, while still being socially acceptable in front of her crush. Her talented hands held onto a whicker basket which was insulated by a thick cloth; inside of that was a hot pot of soft honey-milk porridge. But the imagery of such a beauty quickly came to an end as Marc began to speak for her. The woman quickly cut him off with a rather loud chuckle,
"Haha! I tagged along 'cause you weren't at the inn last night. You usually never miss a meal! Kinda thought you were sick again, like last winter. So---" She hoisted up the basket, the muscles in her arms bulging just slightly. The girl was in great shape due to all the heavy lifting she does back at the inn. Wether it be furniture, sacks and crates of food, or heavy trays of orders.
"---I brought you some soft porridge! Nice and creamy, the way that you like it!"

It was a very sweet gesture.

Ellie thought to herself as she sat alone at the table. She looked down to the meal she had made for Jason. While it had lots of variety, the porridge needed a bit more time. A small frown crowned her face. She looked to the door frame with her large eyes, wondering if she was going to be introduced, or if he had private business. Her hands held onto her knees as she looked down to her own bowl of lumpy mush. Who were these people? Did they live in the town? Where they nice? They certainly seemed to be. Are they the friendly type? Exactly how long has Jason lived here? And more importantly: would they like her? Jason made it seem like he would never let her go after her display of cooking skill the other night, and this morning. Ellie did her best not to eavesdrop. But enough was enough. Rising from her seat, she walked over to the door. Ellie lightly took a hold of Jason's shirt near the bottom. With a simple tug, she looked up to him with her large blue eyes,
"Perhaps they would like to come in for a cup of tea? It is rather cold out Jason..."

"Thanks, Anne, you're always looking out for me.." Jason said as he relieved the young woman of her package. It felt heavy. Probably enough porridge in there to feed him over several mornings or just the two of them today. Such a sweet gesture and from such a lovely young lady. More than once, Jason had thought about what it would be like to spend more time with the young woman. "I had planned to, but..." Jason was going to explain about the young runaway girl he had found in the barn, but was cut off as Ellie made herself known.

Marc had been listening to the two talk and was thoroughly amused about how they often danced around each other. He knew Anne was atleast crushing on the older man, but Jason was either oblivious to it or had an iron will. Either way, Marc's musings were cut short by the melodic voice behind Jason. While not a gossip like the old women in town, Marc could not let this moment go. Jason had a woman over? "Yeah, Jason. I could go for a cup of tea this morning." Marc verbally pushed.

Between the two of them, Jason knew he was stuck entertaining for a little while this morning. "Okay you two, come on in." Jason invited and stepped out of the door frame to reveal Ellie to his two friends.

"Anne, Marc, meet Ellie." Jason began the introductions, "Ellie, this is Anne and Marc. Anne's father own the Inn while Marc is a bit of a lumberjack, construction worker, and all around handy-man."

Marc shot Annie a bright smile as he waited for Anne to enter before him, his white teeth a stark contrast to his darker skin tone. "Nice to meet you, Ellie. So nice of you to remind Jason here of his social graces."

Another... VOICE?!?!?!

Lo! Jason was not a man of servitude, he was capable of love it seemed, yet not for Anne. She felt her heart crawl up her throat before plummeting straight down into her stomach which nearly dropped out of her bottom. Complete disbelief. Jason hadn't left the Valley in years, where would he have met another girl? The voice turned sour as it hit her ears. She mimicked Ellie in her head, 'Come in for tea, its cold out, I just spent all night with Jason, pooh pooh! What a stupid twig! Must be ugly as a pug.' Instead, she held a smile on her face, trying to recreate the fluttering sensation from just a moment go when Jason spoke such kind words about her.

But to her dismay, Ellie poked her head out. With her two large blue eyes, fair skin, and long wild blonde hair. Such a pretty little thing. Ellie gave a little giggle to Marcus' comment, "Surely the pleasure of our acquaintance is all mine, as I am new to the Valley. Jason has been the most gracious of hosts, so if you could kindly follow him into the den, then I will get you that cup of tea."

Anne could not help but glower just slightly, until Marcus smiled to her. He seemed so sure that nothing had happened! Ahh, silent conversations were good to have. That smile of his reassured her so much. Anne gave a slight nod,
"Like wise."

Ellie took a side step, allowing their guests to enter. She walked towards the kitchen, a soft roll in her step. Her short skirt swishing about her legs as she walked, with teasing glimpses of the tops of her stockings and her bare skin. Asituating herself in the kitchen, Ellie started the kettle.

Anne took the seat closest to Jason, shifting closer to taunt him with closeness of her presents. She would have to step up her game to compete with in-house roommate Ellie. If this was fate testing her affections, boy, she'd shock any of 'em. Leaning towards him, she looked to him with her hazel eyes, "You missed out on our lasagna special, just so you know."

Ellie walked over and began to place the hot cups of tea down. "Are either of you hungry? I can make eggs and bacon, or you can eat that porridge that Anne made, I mean, since it is still hot and all..."

Marc took the seat at the table across from Jason. The food from earlier still out and smelt delicious. Marc, who had eaten earlier smiled at the scene and filed it away to talk to Jason about later on. He had a new girl staying here. On the couch it seemed since the pillow and blanket were still out.

"Actually, I would love to taste some of Anne's honey... porridge." Marc said as he looked around the place for more clues. He spotted nothing else of interest, so focused on Jason who seemed to be paying attention to Anne at the moment.

"I'm sure it was superb as always, Anne. The food in the Inn is the best in the village after all." Jason admitted. Ellie certainly gave them a run for their money. Surpassed them with desserts. He winked at her, "I'll just have to come by tonight then to make it up to you."

Anne almost spun around to shoot a dirty glare at Ellie. 'since its still hot' What was that back handed comment for? What a little chit! If she had a moment alone with her paff-!!! Right in the-- Anne's attention turned back to Jason with a quick flutter of her pretty eyelashes. She smiled softly, leaning forwards into the table so her elbows rested on the poorly polished furniture. "Is it now?" Her leg gingerly brushed up against his, "Well, in that case I will make you an extra special meal!" She returned his wink, followed by a playful smile.

Ellie was---oblivious. She didn't pick up on the fact that Anne was hurt, but in all truth it was an honest comment. She never had the intentions of hurting Miss Anne, it was simply that some girls were excessively sensitive. Now, Miss Ellie's understanding of Marc's comment was so below the radar that we will skip over it entirely. Simply she moved about, that short skirt of her brushing against her smooth thighs, giving a peak to her fair skin, and lacy hemline of the tights. My did she have good taste in cloths. Returning with two bowls of porridge, she set them down infront of Marcus and Annie. She served them both a sweet smile before taking her seat. Immediately, she began to eat in a very dainty manner. Back straight, fork in the right hand, spoon or knife in the leftll She was so happy to eat. Chewing softly, she swallowed, then looked to Marc, "So you are a carpentor, yes? How much would it be to construct a single bed?"

Jason could reach both Ellie and Anne with his hands under the table should he choose to. He reached out, his hand coming into contact with the material of Ellie's stockings as he found her knee. He gave her leg a light squeeze as he spoke, "Thank you Ellie for setting a place for Marc and Anne." Jason released her leg and went back to the discussion with Anne.

"Extra special? I certainly can't miss that can I?" Jason asked. He reached out, under the table, his fingers lightly trailing over Anne's thigh as he started to eat. She was so close to him that he did not have to even move to touch her. As he caressed her leg under the table, he picked up his fork and began to eat.

"Thank you, Ellie." Marc said as she served him. "An extra bed?" Marc asked, "What, Jason not a fan of sharing?" He contemplated it for a moment, "Considering all the help we've given each other, I could do it as a favor. Just what kind of bed were you thinking of?" He asked.

Ellie had the habbit of sitting at the table with her ankles crossed, keeping her knees tight together. Despite this, his fingers pushed between the two separate thighs, and gave one a light squeeze. His hand was warm, even as it pressed against the fabric of her slightly thicker cotton stockings. It was large, and could easily keep a firm hold of any part of her body. The action itself caused a rush of pleasure to over take her mild disposition. Even from her thick sweater, it was easy to see her chest rise in reaction as she simultaneously drew a sharp breath. Her cheeks a touch more rosey. The release of such an inhale was rigid as she tried her best to keep herself composed. Her leg shifted away from his hand, and Ellie gave her full attention to Marcus, having missed his prior statement about sharing, "What kind of bed? Oh um..." Ellie bit her lip, wearing an innocent expression as she thought of what kind of bed she would like. "Hm.. I am a little unsure! Either a small bed, or a slightly larger one if Jason would like bigger bed." She gave him a small, "I'd love to see some of your work first! Then I could give you more details~"

Anne giggled quite loudly at the other end of table. Why? Well, to make a clear point to a certain someone that Jason would soon be her man, by any means necessary. Women fallen to jealous, truly a fearsome thing. Her legs made their way just that much closer to his wandering hand. She pulled the spoon from her lips, giving a light swallow before smiling, "Mmm, no you can't~" She teased, adding a wink.

Back
Top Bottom