Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Collective (Devilla Roche x Greg Grey)

Has there ever been a wedding quite like this?

>click< >click<>click<

Even if just from the enthusiasm of the press photographer, i'd say no. Obviously, we are quite the story.

>click<

I'd heard the four of them talking, earlier - speaking to one another as if I wasn't even there - about how unprecedented our ceremony was to be, with the size difference between Bride and groom. In this new world, the newspapers closely covered weddings: each one symbolizing another step towards the Collective's perfect society. Each press release new propaganda encouraging others to want the same, demonstrating Woman's new dominion over men. Yet the celebratory articles would typically picture the new couple with the bride towering over her groom by a foot or two at most...

>click<>click<

Apparently we're an oddity...possibly a new ideal.

>click<

The photographer is right alongside us, snapping close ups of me cradled in Milly's arms as she recites her vows down to me. She does look divinely beautiful, beatific even, and i must appear absolutely cretinous, a shriveled little man held to her full, lacy bosom; the photographer is sure to be getting some dramatic shots.

The officiant, having heard Milly's vows, turns her attention to me. Milly readjusts me in her arms, to more of a sitting position. She also lowers me a bit, so i can see the woman face-to-face.

The look on this woman's face, as she gazes at me, is both condescending and tolerant. She is a bit older than myself, with flecks of grey in her short, brown hair. But, she somehow lived through the Event, and possesses the typical curvy figure of its survivors, so she must have the hormones of a young, fertile woman. She is also someone who is obviously used to this situation; her eyes speak that....it is with both pity, pride, superiority and disdain that she looks at me. And, accustomed to having to lead the dimmed male mind through these ceremonies, she keeps my vows simple, having me repeat after her:

First, my fealty to the Collective:

"I, gregory grey...." she starts

"i, greg grey..."

"....gregory." she says sternly.

"gregory..." i correct myself, "sorry...ma'am." i pause, a bit confused, now. "uh...."

She draws a breath, trying to find patience with me. "I, gregory grey..."

"i, gregory grey..."

"...aknowledge the rule of the Collective, and the laws governing the Women's Republic of America..." she continues.

"...aknowledge the rule of the Collective, and the laws governing the Women's Republic of America..." i repeat

"...I accept the superiority of Women and their sovereignty over all the Earth and over all men..."

i repeat her. We continue my vows...my pride and dignity dissolving with every word...

"...I recognize my own inferiority, the inferiority of all men. I realize my weakness, and the weakness of the male race. I hereby relinquish all rights, property and privileges to my Wife, Millicent Aubrey..."

Before speaking these words, i look up at Milly, who gazes down on me with encouragement. Prompted by the officiant, repeating her words, i continue...

"...i renounce my past life, as a free individual. i relinquish my previous name. i a-accept Her as my master, m-my...owner. i acknowledge that i am - in body and mind - Hers, as property..."

i can feel Milly's bosom swelling in pride as i speak, Her heart quickening.

"...i will live the rest of my days with Her, in obedience. i live now only for Her, and for her Ascension. My life is Hers, and i will sacrifice all for Her."

"Very good," the officiant concludes, matter-of-factly, and looks back up to Milly, "By the powers vested in me by the Collective, and the Women's Republic of America, I pronounce you Wife and man. You may now kiss your husband..."

I hear the words that Greg repeats and I gaze down at him while I place my left hand over my chest and smile....

Superiority over women...
I relinquish my name....
I accept her as my master, my owner....
I acknowledge that I am her property...
Relinquish all rights to my wife Millicent...
Live with her in obedience...
Live for her ascension...
My life is hers...
I will sacrifice all for her....

I try to contain myself as I hear these words and the words of the justice-of-the-peace as she seals the deal with her remaining words...

And I think to myself, the control I have over him now legally....I actually own him and he must do as I say...if he strays in any way, I can have him arrested by the police and incarcerated by the new legal system...does Greg realize that more than our size difference is at work here?...that a whole society looms over him and there is no escape?

When prompted, I kiss Greg...with my lips on his head, I now find that I can suck it all in and do for a few moments....

Pictures are snapped like crazy by the photographer....

As I withdraw, Greg's whole face is smeared in red lipstick, actually from his neck all the way to what little hair he has left...I wonder if Greg can now smell the aroma of my lipstick? Hmmm.....oh the power to have him in my mouth...I could swallow him up soon....

I allow for pictures and at the photographers prompting to have me do other things with Greg....I place him down my cleavage, his head barely sticking out.....I place him on the sand to show our true difference inside...then we all go inside the house for some wedding cake and drinks...

As I show everyone around the house....the big furniture, Greg's nursery, pictures are snapped like mad and the writer for The Collective jots down a lot of notes...

The photographer says, "How about cutting the cake."

I do just that and take a slice and feed it to Greg...
"Here you are sweety."

I smash it in his face since he is so small and the piece is so big....I laugh....
"Sweety, you look so yummy in cake and sweet delicious cream...I lick the cake off of him and take a bite out of the cake....

More pictures go off as I do this...

After about an hour, our wedding event is over and everyone is leaves...I place him on the floor, Greg looks disheveled from the residual cake, lipstick and his clothes are awash in sweat and cake cream too....
"On your knees darling. Now!"

I take off my left shoe and place my foot before him....
"Greg, kiss my foot. I expect you to be totally obedient from now on and do as you are told. You wouldn't want your owner to have to punish you now would you?"

Standing on the floor below her, i look at her feet. i look at her feet as she towers over me, even more dramatically so because of the elegantly tall, white heels she wears. i look at her feet and realize how much has changed, in me, over the last couple of hours.

i feel different. i feel a new kind of...love. The words i spoke - though only in ceremony - have changed me. i feel a new kind of submissiveness, one that actually warms me, makes me feel a purpose, makes me feel complete. i feel that, yes, i do now know what i need to do...i need to, i want to sacrifice myself to Her. Further our union. Bring about Her Ascension....

i kneel on the ground, at Her feet, at Her command.

i think back on the ceremony - Her words, my words. i realize...i meant them all. Somehow i've come to this point, and now Her purpose is my purpose. It brings me pleasure to make Her bigger, stronger, more intelligent. It brings me pleasure to bring Her power. It brings me pleasure to bring Women more power. To strengthen their rule over society.

i am a submissive, now.

And it's getting me hard.

i think back on the ceremony, on Her kiss. How She wrapped Her lips, Her entire mouth, around my head. I heard the clicks of the camera, the laughed encouragements of the other women, and - most powerfully, most ominously - the low chuckle from Her deep throat. That kiss, and then especially that laugh, aroused me in horrible, horrible ways. With my head enveloped in Her mouth, Her teeth around my neck, i was suddenly aflame with both fear and excitement. The thought that She could end me in an instant was - words fail me...

...and when i emerged from Her mouth, from our first kiss as husband and Wife, i was a changed man. Covered in Her lipstick, its sweet, waxy aroma, i knew i was Hers. Marked by the glossy, red smears of Her lipstick as Her property, and - even more so - now full of the knowledge that She could end my life with a kiss.

It was then - or, maybe even, as i think about it now, before then, when i was speaking my vows of submission - that i began to feel that familiar tingle. The faintest whisper of those invisible hands, the caress of those little fingers all over my body that signaled i was beginning to shrink.

It continued all through the pictures, the cutting of the cake and Her smearing it into my face. The entire ceremony, the whole engagement, was designed to belittle me, and it did so...i was shrinking, gradually, throughout the whole thing. Only an inch or so, in total, and i don't know if She even realized it, but...

...it was a symbol to me of what was happening. And as i kneel at Her feet, here, looking at Her huge high-heeled shoes of pearly white, i am fully aware i am a changed man.

i want to make love to Her foot. i want to make love to Her ankle, Her calf. i want to crawl between Her massive thighs, into Her. i want Her to crush me in the dark, warm, moist space beneath Her breast. i want Her to slide me into Her mouth, my whole head and mash it between Her teeth. i want Her to do anything that would make Her stronger.

i kneel at her feet, i bow. i lay my hands onto the side of her foot, embrace her shoe, and - again at her command - kiss it. i kiss it again and think, hoping she can hear me but too timid to speak the words:

my Goddess...

i am full of fear. i am full of humiliation. but i am so, so hard for her...

"Yes, that is correct I am your goddess. Your one and only goddess."

I remove my dress and drop the mass of lace and pearly white decorations on him and then laugh, seeing it cover him and he trying desperately to fight his way...

"That's it Sweety, just a little more. Mommy knows you can do it."

Finally he emerges from the mass of clothes...somehow still half hard...I think its time for a feeding....

"Okay, enough fooling around."

I pick him up with one hand and drop him down my massive cleavage....
"It's been a wonderful day for us and you must be a starving little Sweety."

I decide to go into the nursery.....it is now new and improved, the furniture bigger, the chair much bigger....I sit down and even I feel a bit small, but it is a clear reminder that I will grow again...my power over Greg is almost complete...as I pluck him out and see that he is about fifteen inches or so, I am reminded that my ultimate power has yet to even happen....in an instant, I picture him inside of me....I can see him in a cocoon of sorts, wrapped up skillfully by my sexual organs, truly allowing me to immerse him into me....for the two of us to be one....these thoughts make me very, very horny....

Now I pluck him out of me as I grab him with four of my fingers....
"Feeding time! My baby must be starving."

I undo the latch of my bra and my massiveness explodes as one of my boobs slaps Greg's body accidentally...

~I giggle~

"Sorry, Sweety. It was an accident. Now are you ready to be feed?"

I take off his outfit and hold his naked body in my arms...he is becoming fragile....I place his mouth near my nipple...its hardness is now rivaling his cock size....my nipple must be almost an inch thick and it is certainly an inch and half long....with his shrunken head, feeding him could be a challenge....

"Now Sweety, do your best to latch on, otherwise let Mommy help you."

I take hold of his cock between my index and thumb and begin to jerk him off....

Laying there, in her arms, rocking in the huge nursing chair, i am made to feel like an infant. An infant in the warm embrace of its young, bosomy mother. The world huge and scary around it...but there is comfort in her body. i am an infant...but...

Less than an infant...i begin to think....an infant is...human...

i think about these changes that have started happening in my body, as i flex my jaw. My jaw's tendons had seemed very...loose...recently. My mouth has been able to open...wider. Staring at her huge nipple, here in our chair, i realize now that it is the Program...preparing me. i know, i know - it should make me shudder in horror...but the thought is strangely comforting. These changes are making me better for her, better to feed off of her, live off of her, adapting me for a new life...

...a life as a parasite.

She places my mouth near her nipple, urging me to suckle.

"...do your best to latch on, otherwise let Mommy help you..."

And as she takes my outsized cock between her fingers and begins to stroke me, i am all but compelled to consent. All instincts inside me push me to obey. But, goggling at her giant nipple, i resist with one more thought...

i know this feeding will be momentous. It has been some time since my last, and i feel there will be huge changes to me with it, physically, mentally, emotionally. i have been feeling the presence of Her in my mind so strongly these past few hours, that i fear this may be my last chance for completely independent thought, or any freedom of will whatsoever. And there is one thing i want to do, one last thing i want to have happen before i begin to disappear...

i had planned on doing this tomorrow, but i don't know what tomorrow will bring. And so, staring at her nipple, as if speaking directly to it, i ask timidly:

"...w-will y-you open my w-wedding present, f-first?"

i hear her sniff, almost laugh, as if surprised by my boldness. For a moment i feel her explore my mind, "a present..?" i hear in my thoughts, as she looks inside me...but then she recedes from my mind, as if not wanting to ruin my surprise. I feel her tolerant affection for me, and in good humor she agrees.

She stands, and places me on the softly padded rocking chair - the huge, huge, huge chair - to sit, naked, and wait for her as she goes to retrieve my wedding gift to her from the other bedroom. Though i am suddenly cold, lonely, missing her presence almost instantly, she returns in just a few moments carrying the large giftbox, sealed with a lavender ribbon, that the Collective had sent over at my request.

She stands, towering over me and smiling warmly, wearing only her shimmering white panties, and undoes the bow. Already i am picturing the nesting we can do with it, as she opens the box....

...i hope she likes it.

I'm speechless...
"It's, it's beautiful. Sweety, you shouldn't have, really!"

I slowly put the coat on, my face just having this glow....one arm, then the next, it falls into place, oversized so I'll grow into it as it falls way down to the floor...

I dance around the room...
"Oh Sweety, how do I look in it?"
944dd2254572652.jpg

"y-you look so elegant...so b-beautiful..." I say, from where I sit on the chair, naked and shrunken. i watch her move - she is divinity. i feel my own mortality, my own smallness, like a physical thing, an affliction -and I feel so cold. I want to be wrapped in her fur, with her, against her skin...

Without a thought, my thumb goes to my mouth, and as i gaze up at Her i begin to suck. And i harden, my monstrously oversized cock rising up from between my thighs to stand, nearly to my chest...

>suck suck suck<

"Oh Sweety, so nice of you to say! And, uh, look at your pee-pee getting so hard. You must love Mommy in this fur coat more than you love me just naked. I can see why. Fur, is so," I try to get the right words together, "Fur is so soft and so comfy, just like my boobies, but different."

I twirl around....
"Oh, Sweety you just shouldn't have, but I am so glad you did. My baby gets a reward for this."

I pick him up and see that he is sucking his finger, then I take my seat in the rocking chair...I fluff up my new fur and settle him in his head resting on some fur and his mouth near my nipple....I puul his finger out of his mouth...then wrap my hand around his big meaty cock....

"All right little one, latch on to Mommy."

i am held to her chest, in the warm nest of her arms and fur, warm and comfy. My aching cock is in her hand, already being stroked, already building to release. i am gazing at the areola of her nipple, from which will flow all the milk i will ever need to keep me sated and fed. All my needs are provided for, there in her embrace. There is nothing else i need, nothing else i could want...she has it all for me. She provides everything.

But i somehow know, laying there, being pulled up to her huge breast, that this will be one of the last times where....unnngghhh....her hand on me feels so good, as she cups my swollen sac...

i don't want to think...i want to nurse. i turn my face to her breast and, after a few moments of feeble struggle, she helps me latch onto her nipple, cooing to me like a treasured child. She wraps me, lovingly, in fur, and begins to rock, encouraging me to suck. Soon we have fallen into a rhythm: the rocking of the chair, my suckling on her tit, the slow attentions of her hand on my shaft. We move as one, we are as one...

Her milk comes to me, easily, as soon as i manage my latch. It warms me, it fills me, it works its way into my body and mind. Changing me again...

It has been a while since my last feeding, and i know much will happen with this one. i know i will shrink, i know i will lose more....oh god, oh god...don't come just yet....

Her mind works on mine, works on my neurology, and she takes control of my impending climax...she stretches it out, allows me to endure more pleasure, to go longer. She is changing my very brain, increasing the pleasure i get from her and i know, that when this orgasm comes, it will make be...powerful. Overwhelming. Epic.

And so i suck and i suck and i suck. With my weak little hands, into her taut breast, i knead and i knead and i knead. i rut and rut into her hand, and my arousal, my bliss grows and grows and grows. She hums and purrs to me, petting me through the fur, wrapping my whole world in Her.

As my fingers grasp and grope at her soft flesh, i notice...good god...they are...sticky. My whole hand feels...tacky. My skin...it clings to her. I try to detach, move my mouth from her nipple but it too....it sticks.

Indeed, my whole body - my chest, my leg - wherever it touches her...has become attached. Not firmly...i feel i could pull off if i wanted...but...stuck.

I hear her laugh, pleasantly, and hug me tighter. She coos again to me, sweetly, and tells me not to worry.

This is only the beginning...

i continue to suck, to feed, but cannot shake the image from my head. i imagine myself a tiny thing, a little man, inches tall, stuck to her huge, naked tit. My skin becoming fused to her, binding me. Our bodies becoming one...or rather, mine being absorbed my hers.

She laughs again, humored by what she sees as she reads my mind, this image in it. She reassures me again, hushing my worries, and pets me, rocks me.

The feeling of our skin, the sensation of my skin gently fusing with hers - my hands, up my arms, my face - it is not unpleasant. I feel it happening around my cock, in her strong hand. Joining us. The experience is, in fact...magnificent, sensuous. i know, suddenly, that it is not permanent - that she can release me when we are done here, after my climax. she is telling me this unconsciously, telepathically, without words. But, in the meantime...this is a taste of what is to come, inside her...

i continue to suck, moaning and gurgling in pleasure, and listen to her motherly laugh...

I can see the panic in Greg's face at first, then I let my body do its thing...it is time for him to have a taste what id to become, to have him cling to me as close as he is ever going to cling...now I have the slight ability to make my breasts bigger...I take in some deep breaths and expand it even more, my left tit surrounds Greg's body as he is fused against my skin....it moves around his legs, around his stomach, around his chest and of course his head....now, I control my nipple, and it too begins to have a life of its own, wrapping itself around Greg's head....I let it seemingly devour his head, which is now brought inside of my body.....he now can peer inside to see all of the tubes which release my milk....while there, these tubes pet Greg's face, they surround him, they speak to him, trying to give he a sense of comfort...not to worry...that becoming a part of Milly is a good thing, and what is expected of him...like Milly herself, they are mothering him....

While this is happening, Milly has turned his body and moved her own face to meet his cock....it is still big enough for her mouth to reach and she wacks him off good....he comes and now it is Milly's turn to feed, to suck and have her fill of his seed...Greg's output is amazing and she sucks him dry...every last drop....

Moments later, she grows and he shrinks....like planets lining up...as she gets bigger, her breasts get even bigger than before....meanwhile, he shrinks and she watches Mr. 18" disappear into her left boob...it totally surrounds him and she decides to keep him in there for the remainder of the night.....

Amazingly, his face in her nipple, he is given everything, air, bursts of food from time to time....it warms him up, it cradles him, it does everything for him...

Milly telepathically speaks to him....
"Sweety, soon you will become a part of me you will become one with me. This is just the beginning. Don't worry, I'm going to take care of you. Every part of me, every fiber of who I am will take care of you. Trust me. Believe in me. You will be taken care of as only I can do. It will be your heaven on earth. You will be changed for the better, I will make sure of that. When you rebirth from me, you will not be the man you once were. You will be better. I will make sure of that. Now nighty-night. Rest now. Go to sleep.

Morning comes....Greg has been released by Milly's bodily clutches....

She returns from going to the bathroom, the fur coat still on her....

Milly taps him, towers way above him, but then lays down next to him in bed....her face is enormous now, so much bigger than his body.....
"Wake up sleep head. A new day for us. Boy Sweety are you small now. ~giggles~ Your flaccid penis is wrapped around you." ~giggles again~ Shall we name it? It's like there are two of you? ~Milly giggles a third time~ "Pardon me. I'm not laughing at you, it is just extraordinary is all. What shall we do this morning?"

The world is a bitter, harsh place to me now. Laying in the bed, just woken from sleep, the air around me is...empty. Every bit of me aches for the warmth that was her body, her breast around me last night. Coming from it, to the outside, i feel like a newborn just fresh to the world: frightened and cold. i want to go back...

But i look to her face, as she lays next to me in bed. i take solace in her smile...

...her smile warms me, yes....but i want to be back at her breast. i want its warmth, its milk. i don't want this world anymore. She speaks to me, her voice also soothing and tender. She giggles and coos, asks me what i want to do...

Had my past eloquence, i would speak to her of the most humiliating things. i would tell her how i would spend the day in worship, groveling at her feet. i would tell her i want to crawl into her cleavage, into the folds of her flesh. i would tell her of my frightening love for her, and how i want her to mash me to bits with her teeth.

i imagine her hovering her gigantic breast over me, slowly lowering it, pressing down on me, crushing me. i imagine my head again in her mouth, sucking more of my body in. i want to tell her this is what i want...

But my mind is past the days where it could speak these desires, these fantasies. i take some comfort in knowing she can read these, from me, without words. But i struggle to speak, to utter a weakening plea...

"...put me in your bra..."

"All right Sweety. Your such a good boy for Mommy. So accepting of what is to come. You liked being cradled by Mommy's boobs don't you?"

I pick him up and place him between my bra and my right boob....he's probably only 6" tall, if that...the next feeding and he'll be ready for his unbirthing....I start to breath deeply....expanding my breasts again...I feel them getting extraordinarily larger....even more so than before...then Greg is absorbed once again, my breasts cradling him in comfort better than any fur can provide....

I close my eyes and even I begin to see what The Collective told me would happen...that I would begin to have control inside my body....I close my eyes and rest....I can see the inside of my breast now.....like arms, I have the tubes that feed my milk, seek Greg once again....telepathically I speak to him...

"Sweety, welcome to my big beautiful breast. Soon you will be inside of my womb."

I wrap the tubes around him and slip a tube in his mouth...

Again telepathically, I speak....
"Feed my baby, feed. This is where you want to be."

oh good god...good lord...

can i hope to explain, even in part, what it feels like to have a woman's breast grow around you? to be put in her bra, have her giant breast trap you, against you. and then to have her breast grow, and grow, pressing you into the soft fabric. growing more, and more, and more. and then, to have it slowly take you, what it feels like to be absorbed. to begin to sink into it, to have it grow around you.

can i - with my meager, mortal powers - begin to communicate this feeling? something the human mind was not built to experience, to even comprehend. to be absorbed, drawn into, consumed, by the flesh of another. and then - to have this flesh, this enveloping mass, bring you comforts unheard. i am being fed, held, pleasured. cared for in the most primal of ways.

her voice, also, surrounds me, whispering to me amidst the thunder of her heartbeat. it welcomes me, invites me in deeper. i want to sink in further, and further, and further...she promises me that...

for long minutes - or hours, is it? - i feed off of her. tubes and vessels providing me everything, exploring my body, intimately. she, in turn, pleasures me, bringing me orgasm after orgasm in waves of climax. i drift between sleep and dreams, imagining the many ways i can show her my fealty, show her how inferior to her i am. i want to show her man's passivity, our weakness, in the presence of Woman.

i want her to crush me...with her breast, i want her to crush me...

After awhile, I feel myself grow and grow...Greg must be in a constant state of ejaculation...my breasts get bigger, my body as I feel the bed underneath me shrink....now I fill it entirely....I must be 12' or 13' tall....I reach in and grab him and dangle him before me....his cock is as big as him, yet he is probably 2" or 3" tall himself....

"Sweety, the time has com for your unbirthing. I know you know that. I know you are ready."

I open my fur coat and place Greg down at my pussy, proppoing him up against the folds of my labia.....my labia, like fur coats themselves swaddle Greg and pull him slowly into my vagina....everything is programmed based on The Collective having given me all of the right drugs....now it takes over....I can feel him shrinking, smaller then being passed on to my uterus....it is there that the fluids inside of me embed him onto my inner walls...once attached, I can feel new blood vessels grow around him...they find new ways to feed him…...my Sweety can only sit and watch as red and blue blood vessels formed around his entire body, placing him in a cocoon…one vessel attached itself to his navel the other attached to the head of his penis…a special white vessel attached itself to his mouth…and finally, a web of neurons attached itself to Greg’s head and penetrated inside to his tiny little brain….each connection had a job to do...the vessel in his mouth delivered her milk, only this time, it was meant to make sure he grew inside of her…the vessel in his naval delivered all the vitamins and nutrients that a growing baby needed….the one that connected to his urethra, with the help of a special vessel wrapped around his now hardened shaft, would deliver his come to Milly, which would allow her to grow further still….and the connection to his brain allowed Milly to read his thoughts…..Greg’s mind had shrunk and he was quite feeble and reliant on Milly for his own survival…

Like an echo in a chamber....
"Sweety, you have become a part of Mommy.....finally it has happened. For now you and I are one. I know all your thoughts all of your sexual fantasies. I know that this is what you wanted all along, to have Mommy become enormous, to make you what you are a parasite. Reliant on me to give you life. Now you have a choice. An important choice."

"I can let you grow, rebirth you and you will not be the man you once were, you will be some sort of infant man that will serve me like a goddess. As I see fit. You will live a shell of a life."

"Or, I can shrink you to the point that you will be like a one celled animal. So small, that I will move you up to my breast and insert you there where you will live as a parasite forever. My milk will constantly feed you and other tubes will see to it that you are jerked off and that will make Mommy grow forever."

"Or, Mommy can crush you now. Put you out of your misery. And it will all be over."

"What does Sweety want? What does he want to do?"

this process...so wrong, and yet: the only thing that is right in this world. i feel myself giving up everything, everything, everything to her. as i am drawn in and attached to her, i feel her inserting herself in me, in my mind. taking over all my bodily functions and at the same time bringing my consciousness into hers, as an accessory of her own.

i am wracked with pleasure and at the same time cradled in otherworldly comfort. every neuron of my body suddenly knows pleasure unlike any that has come before. i feel her caressing even my mind, slowly petting it like a docile animal, stroking it like a dick.

i know my fate. i know my doom. i know how i am to live all my final days - and they may be countless. but then...as i begin to come to rest inside her...she surprises me with one last question she gives me what is likely to be my last conscious decision on this earth...

is it because she knows what my answer will be? or is she, in this final moment, graciously acknowledging my sacrifices, recognizing that - yes - i am a human. i am a person. is she giving me this last moment of dignity?

i think, as best i can, of my options, of the choices she has given me. my frontal lobe, such as it is, struggles with the possible realities - what to do..?

but it the end, there is only one thing that is important...

my mind gives her one of its last thoughts in answer:

how can i best serve you?

"That is a perfect answer Sweety. Now get ready for your final resting place."

Milly just thinks to herself and her body does the rest....he is miniaturized to a spec and is passed into her blood vessels where he is transported by a bunch of blood cells and brought back into her enormous tit, right near her areola....the milking tubes take hold of him, grow him a bit and then they create a nice little bed for him, as if he were back in the baby's nursery in Milly's house....a couple of the tubes have big bumps like breasts and they go in his mouth....the flow of milk begins....then a red tube connects to his hard cock... it's role will be to constantly suck up his sperm and feed Milly.....

"I hope your comfy my dear Greg. I hope you know that Mommy has some compassion. I decided not to crush you. I decided not rebirth you. This is not the best use for you. Greg, you are where you want to be and where I need you the most. You will serve your purpose, to make Mommy continue to grow. And Mommy loves you for that."

With that, Milly wraps his body with the white milking tubes completely, placing him in his cocoon....

As my mind is shrunk, shrunk, shrunk - absorbed into Milly, along with my human consciousness, my memories, all that i am - i have my one, final, independent thought....my last blip of full consciousness, and it is a message, an expression, the one last thing i need to tell to her, before i go...something i have never said before - but something i want to say now...

i love you, Mommy.

i know she hears it; i feel her warmth around me expand, and grow, and at the same time embrace, hug me tighter.

Becoming this...becoming this new me...having her change me into my final form...i feel love unlike any i have felt before. i feel love unlike any human has felt before. i am surrounded by love. i am surrounded by HER. i am surrounded by...i realize it now...the Collective.

as i become part of it, as i become it, i realize now, what it is...the Collective. The Collective is not the women, the ruling government party, some female movement of empowerment. It is not the primitive meat or mess of neurons providing the crass physical bodies and their feeble intelligence. It is the mind. It is the hive mind. It is the union of microorganism - the Program - and human, and Our collective self. It is the link which i now feel, which i now see, which i now AM, joining Us all together.

i realize - She knew this before. Or, She was slowly being shown it. All women - they are at different points in their ascension, into the Collective...

...but now, Milly is beyond them all. Milly has me, inside her. Milly has been exposed to the strongest permutation of the Program ever developed. She is to Ascend to glory, to her new form, without the need for my physical self. Without man. She is to grow and grow and grow - unfettered...to a titaness. To a goddess.

------------ EPILOGUE --------------​

The new society, of course, is faced with a question: What do we do with the new Program? Are all women to receive it, once coupled with a mate? Can the earth handle a race of women so large they tower over all but the tallest building?

The instincts of so many women are: Yes. Yes: give it to them. Give it to US. Make us a race of gods...now. It is the instincts of the Collective speaking, the deepest primal thoughts of the ancient hive.

But the decision is made: no. Women will rule the earth - yes. They will have dominion over

What, pray tell, to do with Milly Aubrey? Wh

As my mind is shrunk, shrunk, shrunk - absorbed into Milly, along with my human consciousness, my memories, all that i am - i have my one, final, independent thought....my last blip of full consciousness, and it is a message, an expression, the one last thing i need to tell to her, before i go...something i have never said before - but something i want to say now...

i love you, Mommy.

i know she hears it; i feel her warmth around me expand, and grow, and at the same time embrace, hug me tighter.

Becoming this...becoming this new me...having her change me into my final form...i feel love unlike any i have felt before. i feel love unlike any human has felt before. i am surrounded by love. i am surrounded by HER. i am surrounded by...i realize it now...the Collective.

as i become part of it, as i become it, i realize now, what it is...the Collective. The Collective is not the women, the ruling government party, some female movement of empowerment. It is not the primitive meat or mess of neurons providing the crass physical bodies and their feeble intelligence. It is the mind. It is the hive mind. It is the union of microorganism - the Program - and human, and Our collective self. It is the link which i now feel, which i now see, which i now AM, joining Us all together.

i realize - She knew this before. Or, She was slowly being shown it. All women - they are at different points in their ascension, into the Collective...

...but now, Milly is beyond them all. Milly has me, inside her. Milly has been exposed to the strongest permutation of the Program ever developed. She is to Ascend to glory, to her new form, without the need for my physical self. Without man. She is to grow and grow and grow - unfettered...to a titaness. To a goddess.

------------ EPILOGUE --------------​

The new society, of course, is faced with a question: What do we do with the new Program? Are all women to receive it, once coupled with a mate? Can the earth handle a race of women so large they tower over all but the tallest building?

The instincts of so many women are: Yes. Yes: give it to them. Give it to US. Make us a race of gods...now. It is the instincts of the Collective speaking, the deepest primal thoughts of the ancient hive.

But the decision is made: no. Women will rule the earth - yes. They will have dominion over land, sea, and their enfeebled male charges. But they will do it the way the original Collective intended...men and Women living in a symbiotic circle of birth, unbirth and rebirth...each cycle bringing more and more enlightenment, each bringing more and more power, to Woman. They will get to their most exalted state, slowly, until they are ready to leave this world and move to the next.

But, in the meantime: What to do with Milly Aubrey?

She grows, and grows, and grows. She quickly - over the course of several weeks - becomes huge, transcendentally intelligent - but unconcerned with the trivialities of earthly life. The machinations of society. Human existence. Her mind is already off this world, looking beyond.

She is given her place. She is given an island - a beautiful paradise - on which to be. She attracts her followers - women, couples - who want nothing more but to bask in her presence, feel the union of she and greg, aspire to become one like her, some day. They come in the hundreds, to serve, to worship...the Church of Milly is established. It provides everything for those who want. The Mother-God of Earth lives and breathes and walks, and welcomes all...

...and there are times. Times where i feel i can see them. Or at least, feel them...singing to Us. Praying to Us. Bowing at Our feet...

Back
Top Bottom