Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Collective (Devilla Roche x Greg Grey)

<Milly listens to Greg as he answers each of his questions, still transfixed on her bra and the boobs that look as though they are going to burst out at any moment...she listens to his response to her questions...she hears the almost inaudible "yes" from him....it makes her smile...such power, ummm...Milly is enraptured by this thought>

<Know Greg has to come, she attends to his need, which is also hers, and starts to jerk off his long, hard cock...she does it slowly at first...then Milly slithers down to his wonderful penis and undoes the clips on the bra...her hugeness pops out and Milly decides to titty-fuck Greg's cock...she places her hands at the outside of her tits and pushes it inward engulfing his cock....now she motions her body up and down and her two huge tits and her accompanying deep, dark cleavage slide effortlessly along his shaft...she expects an orgasm out of him soon>

In a sultry voice...
"C'mon Sweety, come all over Milly's big tits."
tumblr_mb9k11XmG61ryvi3lo1_400.gif

oh my god...

...so big.

I'm laying here, paralyzed, watching Milly slowly move her huge, soft breasts up and down over my ridiculously outsized erection. Though my mind is pulling itself out of its feverish stupor, I am overcome by so many things.

oh my god so big...

She is huge, enormous around my shaft. As big as my cock seems (has it grown? or have i...shrunk?) it is totally engulfed in her cleavage, and all but disappears between her gigantic tits. I am enrapt, in heady luxury, overwhelmed by the amazing feeling of her heavy flesh pressing into me, dropping onto me...but it is frightening...

oh god so big...

I am frightened, also, by what is happening in my own head, watching her right now. I knew the Program would affect me physically, in so many ways, but I am aghast at how enthralled I am by her, by the sight of her massive breasts. It is as if every neuron in my brain is being realigned to be maximally stimulated by just this: the sight of a woman's breasts, dwarfing me. We are so early in the process...what will become of me?

god so big...

I feel my orgasm quickly approaching, and I know it will be enormous, crushing. I am able to...I feel myself...

<Milly notices greg raise his head from the pillow, just a fraction, to watch her, muscles tensing for climax. She coos proud encouragements to him>

"s-so b-b-big..."

<hearing him speak, her eyes widen, her encouragements intensify but she still moves slowly, being as tender as she can with her breasts so big. He is approaching...>

"s-s-so big..."

<so close...the mass of her breasts is heavy on his thighs, his sac...>

"s-so...big..."

<like a cannonball it hits him>

"uuuUUUUnnngggnnnnnhhh....!"

<his come erupts from him in a torrent, explosively, with surprising force. It shoots from him through the air to hit him, with its first few spasms, in his own face. From there, it continues, spraying onto his chest, his belly..>

oh god, so big...

I can't believe what's happening.

But oh christ, it's so good...

<Milly milks him fully through, to the final pulses, an incredible, mind-numbing climax. When he is spent, and slowly begins to soften, she eyes the come plastered, dripping on his face hungrily...>

oh god, no...

<Milly witnesses Greg slip into a general malaise as he lies there, his body becoming ever more lethargic…she knows it’s her size, her enormous breasts, but it’s also her shapely curves, which seem to get curvier all of the time…for Milly it is like an odd tingle seeing Greg like this, knowing what she can do to him…she is, for all that can be said about this situation, quite amazed>

<Milly see Greg’s cock throb and then the hard quick spasms which throw his come all over his body…she too is numbed by this in her own way…she too is being fed…and Milly knows the promise of this bounty of what this creamy glaze brings to her….strength, hugeness, and making her so much bigger and taller than Greg>

She coos at him dreamily…
“Oh Sweety, Mommy is so happy to see how much you have come for me. My little Greggy has soiled himself hasn’t he? Now what are we going to do about that?”

<Of course, Milly’s questions are rhetorical, but how she has fun asking them, playing around with Greg, even belittling him in such an innocent way…now Milly slowly crawls up Greg’s body, licking and lapping with her tongue, sucking with her lips, even gnawing with her teeth…all in an effort to clean up and ingest his come>

Again, in her cooing, maternal manner…
“Someone’s going to need a bath later.”

<Milly shifts her weight, kisses Greg on the forehead and gets dressed>

Now in more obvious control, Milly makes some decisions for Greg….
“Sweety, Mommy is going to gather your things for you and put them in her car. Then we’re going to get you to your new home where Mommy will take good care of you.”

<Milly finds a box in the apartment and places a few items in it…a book here, a book there, some other things of Greg’s….then she gathers some of his clothes and places it in the box too…Milly takes it downstairs and gathers her things, but before she leaves, she takes out a hypodermic needle and prepares it for Greg…it is a sedative, and wants him to relax on the trip in the car….she enters the bedroom and easily pushes him over to his side….without a word she jabs Greg in the behind and pushes on the plunger>

“Don’t worry Honey, it’s just a sedative.”

<Before long Greg is groggy and is out like a light….Milly picks him up and her things tand goes down the thirteen flights of stairs…she does this without straining and without losing a breath….in her car, she straps him down into the bucket car seat making sure he is okay…Milly drives quickly, but cautiously and before long, they are home on 77 Beach Avenue…she immediately carries him up the stairs to her bedroom and puts his five foot frame on the bed, then places the covers on him…..he sleeps for the rest of the day and into the night>

<Morning comes….overnight, the effects of Greg’s come has allowed Milly to grow even more…now 6’3” weighs 158 pounds, and her measurements are 38F 26 41…..she is downstairs in a robe and she is making breakfast with the hopes that Greg will be able to make his way downstairs…she leaves a smaller robe for him to use, hoping he will use it>

Watching her lick, nibble and kiss the come from my body sent my head spinning. When she made it to my face, lapping it off slowly, indulgently, taking the time to look me in the eyes and smile as she did it...my heart raced. i think i gurgled, incoherently, as she tended to me, and watched as she stood to dress.

The next few hours went by as a dream, as i drifted in and out of sleep. She was packing - her things, my things - and i didn't have the strength or will to try to ask. At some point i felt her turn me onto my side, and a pinch.

More hours came and went and when i wake, i am in a different place. i slowly come to, and realize i was once again at her home. The first horrified thought which grabs my mind is - she moved me?! but by spinal cord, the swelling!!! i could be paralyzed - permanently...

...a breath of relief, exhiliration even, as i discover i am not paralyzed. Far from it...rather, i'm able to sit myself up! However slowly, however feebly - but nonetheless i move. My hands: they move too! My legs, though, seem much weaker, and i knew i'd have trouble walking.

Is Milly home? I wonder...and immediately flush with embarrassment, reliving the foggy memories from the last few days. What had we done, together, in my apartment? Whatever the case, I might need her help, to get out of bed.

"....milly...?" i call, my voice barely above a hoarse whisper. I try again: "..milly..?" There is no way she would hear me, from outside the room.

i can't wait for her to come, to check on me...something inside me is pulling me...i need to get out, to her. But can i make it?

i try. Sitting first at the edge of the bed, i try to stand.

No, no way...I'm too weak. My legs can't support me.

"milly?" i try again, still too weak. i notice the robe she's set for me, on the bed...oh my god it's so small. i knew i had shrunk..but how much..?

i am able to slowly get the robe over my arms, my shoulders, and wrap it around myself as i sit. A small victory. But...what do i do from here?

Maybe i can...?

....i can't believe i'm doing this...

I find myself slumping to the ground and crawling, slowly, on hands and knees, out of the bedroom. Down the hall, to the stairs. I can sense her down there...

...i make my way, with so much effort, down the stairs, one at a time, sitting from one to the next. By the time i reach the bottom, i hear her in the living room, and begin to crawl to her...

"...Milly...?" i call, as i see her, still crawling...

....she turns to me.

<Milly hears Greg coming down as she fluffs some pillows on the couch, doing some dusting, and straightening things out...then he calls out to her name in a such a feeble voice...she turns around and looks down at him and he sees all 6'7" with her heels on...Milly looks down at him and can hardly see past her 38F bust...being on the floor like this he seems so tiny....for that moment she feels that tingle, that certain something that she can not articulate through mere words...that feeling of power, of domination, as passive as it may be she still tingles and it feels so good>

Excited by his presence Milly addresses Greg in such a nonchalant manner...
"Oh, there you are Sweety! You had quite the nap. It's morning. Time for your breakfast."

<Milly picks Greg up off the floor...again her new found strength is uncanny...she places Greg in her arms holding him like a toddler>

"I guess Greggy still needs some energy to get some of his walking back. That's why Mommy us going to feed him."

<Milly places Greg in a large high chair in the kitchen...she straps him in and then locks the tray into the chair...she sways as she walks, her pink dress moving back and forth along with the petticoat underneath...her stocking legs are long and flawless...Milly pulls her now incredibly long, thick brunette hair up into a bun, with stray strands of hair curling downward at the side of her head....she is the picture of motherly perfection....gorgeous, so shapely, and tall without any display of fat...she is a cross between a model and a woman with those girl-next-door looks...she is perfection....and in this new society Milly is manufactured perfection...The Collective new what they were doing when they made a woman like her>

<Milly puts a bib around Greg, knowing full well how humiliating it must be for him...the she pulls out two large jars of baby food from the refrigerator...she opens up the jar of pears, which have been made into a creamy goop, she takes a spoon and opens up the jar>

In that sweet motherly tone...
"My Sweety looks good in his bib, doesn't he? Now open wide my dear, the days of eating solid foods are over."

<Milly takes a heaping of baby food on the spoon and bends forward, placing the spoon near his mouth...from his vantage point, her boobs are ready to fall out of her bra and dress...the dark crease of her cleavage is long and deep, even pronounced....Milly waits for him to take his first bite>

...oh good god.

i can't...i can't believe it. Any of it.

i can't believe how...how big she looks, standing over me as i all but grovel my way across the floor, to her. i can't help myself; i am pulled to her. And she looks huge, towering over me in her crinkly pink dress, her wasp-waist cinched tightly, bosom billowing. i look at her feet. She is so big.

i can't believe how...easy it is for her to lift me, to pick me up like a child. i have shrunk, i know that...but how tall am i? i'm not that small...perhaps five feet, a little more? but she lifts me with such ease... She is so strong.

i can't believe how...<gulp>...good it feels, being carried by her, looking into her face. Letting her wide, warm, wonderful smile wash over me, into me, taking me away. Her eyes, glittering and alive, give me butterflies, capture me. She is so beautiful.

i can't believe how...how passive i am, how submissive i feel to her as she...oh christ, what's happening...locks me into a high chair. i put up no complaint, none at all, as i watch her prepare what looks like baby food. And when she leans over, towards me, with a spoon of it for me to take, the deep cleavage and the voluptuous swells of her breasts she presents, with a knowing smile, mollify whatever small protest i may feel. She is so dominant, so maternal and motherly.

i can't believe...i'm going to do this...

staring into her cleavage, i open my mouth.

<not even realizing what he's doing, greg's hand grasps his already firm erection through his soft, white robe...>

<Milly watches as Greg opens his mouth and she slides the spoon right in....she see him suck the pears down and swallow>

In a high-pitched babying voice...
"What a good little Greggy I have. Greggy seems to like to be feed doesn't he? That's okay. There's nothing to be ashamed of. Not when Mommy is here to take good care of you."

<Milly gives him another spoonful and another...then sees his hand disappear to below the tray>

Milly reprimands him, her voice in a scolding tone...
"Now Mister, what are we doing with our hands? ...rhetorically...Are we touching what I think we are touching? ...then Milly's voice becomes motherly again..."Look Sweety, I know you can't help it, and God knows I want what you have down there, but sometimes we need to get other things done. Now open wide and let's get you your breakfast finished."

<Greg finishes his first jar and Milly opens up another...she knows he has quite the hard-on and for all she knows, maybe he has ejaculated into his robe like a boy who is in puberty and is dealing with a bout of wet dreams...she teases him some more as she bends skillfully at her hips, still giving him all glimpses of her chest and of her cleavage....when he is finished with breakfast, Milly removes the tray and the bib and unstraps Greg from the high-chair...she picks him up again and the places him on the couch, laying him down>

"There you go Baby, it's time for Mommy to measure you."

<Milly grabs a tape measure and measures his height>

"Don't move now."

<Milly stretches the measuring tape>

"4'11 1/2" Very good. Now Mommy's turn."

<Milly measures herself>

With a giddy sound to her voice...
"Oh my 6'3", that's a foot more than my original height. Well, Sweety do you know what that means?"

Despite - or maybe partly because of - how she is infantalizing me, i am still fighting, still, the urge to take hold of myself and stroke as I look up at her. I muster my strongest voice: "...no. w-wwhat happens n-now?"

<Milly stands before him as Greg lays down on the couch....having been measured he still feels compelled to wrap his hands around his penis and start stroking>

Milly raises her eyebrow and has some pointed words for Greg..."
"Now Greg, you signed the contract and I own you. Therefore, you will do as I say. ...she bends down, again at her hips, her large, succulent boobs hanging....her face closing in on his...in a now whispering voice she says...."Don't make me put you over my knee. Milly stands up again smiling....in a normal tone, and trying to move on she says... "Now darling don't make me say those things. You know I love you in every way, but I am compelled to do what I am doing. Just be a good little husband and listen okay? Now, why don't we have you go upstairs. It's time for your morning bath and we need to get you dressed for the day."

"i...i still..." i struggle, my voice so weak, "i still don't th-think i can walk..."

The thought if her carrying me up, to bathe me...i am so humiliated, but so aroused...

<It's obvious to Milly that he is still in a weakened state and sshe feels bad for rridiculing him so...on the other hand she needs to show some force and make him unnderstand that there are rules...rules in her house and rules to live byy under this new order in which men are second class citizens>

In a comfoting tone...
"Shhh, Sweety and try not to speak. Momma's going to give you that bath that she promised." ~SMILES AT HIM~

<Milly picks Greg up and brings him upstairs...again he finds himself in the master bedroom....she puts him down ion the huge king sized bed and then she draws his bath....in no time, she reappears and helps him remove his roobe...with her ggentle arms she hoists him up, walks him into the master bathroom and ginngerly placees him in the large whirpool bath, setting him down gingerly....the bath is warm and the bubbles from the bubblebath are luxuriant...Milly puts on a smock and grabs a thick foam pad and a bath soap and begins to work on him...scrubbing his neck, chest, and back>

"Does Sweety like having Momma bathe him like this?"

This is a dream, right?

No, i know it's not a dream. But...sometimes i have trouble believing it's not.

i was just carried upstairs by a huge, beautiful woman - carried like i was a toddler, it was that easy for her. And this woman - this woman who took me to her bedroom, undressed me, and took me to the bath as a mother would a child...she is my wife. In this new world, she is my wife...tending to me, pleasuring me, pampering me...

i let her scrub me, soap me, lather me - because i can't find the words to protest. My pride is there, it roils and thrashes, but it is weak, growing more helpless by the day. It is too weak to argue. I let her clean my chest, my back, my neck, all the while bathing me with her dazzling smile, the glittering beauty of her eyes. This is like a dream...

But when she asks:
"Does Sweety like having Momma bathe him like this?"
my pride rises again...and without thinking i reply, in my weak, weak voice...

"...i-i'm n-not a b-baby..." i say. Speaking takes all my effort "...i'm a....i'm a m-man..."

<Milly listens to his words and can feel how utterly weak he is>

"...i-i'm n-not a b-baby..." i say. Speaking takes all my effort "...i'm a....i'm a m-man..."

<Milly pulls his chin over with her hand to have Greg face her>

In a sardonic smile Milly addresses him…
“Now Greg, would a man take a bubble bath? And, would a man allow his wife to bring him up the stairs? And Greg, would a man eat baby food from a high-chair? No, of course he wouldn’t. So, how could you possibly be man? You couldn’t could you? Now hush about this and let Mammacontinue to give you your bath.”

<Milly moves the sponge down toward Greg’s belly and watches his big cock rise so easily, as if on command…she places the sponge around his shaft and begins to pull on it up and down…soaping it up, massaging it, doing everything in her power to make him want to come…but then she decides to let him wait and she pulls up his left leg and continues to clean the underside of his thigh>

In that caring matronly tone of hers…
“I have to make sure my baby is nice and clean all over.”

<Like any good mother / wife, Milly makes sure he is rinsed, dried and then she takes him out of the tub to dry him off…their size difference is so apparent now….more than ever…Greg’s eyes are in line with the top of Milly cleavage, which as she breathes has this way of moving the swells of her breast as they deepen or make shallow the dark recess that is her magnificent cleavage>

“Now it’s time to get you dressed for the day.”

<As you’d imagine, Milly finds some clothes suitable for Greg…a striped orange and blue shirt and some khaki shorts…they’re a little big, so she finds a belt with a rhino’s head on the buckle…she then places some white socks on his feet along with some sneakers…Milly then places him on the shoulders, gives him a peck on his forehead>

“What a good little boy you are! Now Greg, what do you want to do first? Shall I take you for a walk on the beach? Or shall I give you a tour of the house?”

I feel stifled, completely - made utterly powerless by Milly's infantalizing comments in the tub. And any argument I had any hope of mustering dies with her soapy attentions to my cock. It gets hard = I get dumb. My will collapses, and suddenly all i want is for her to make me come with that sponge as i stare helplessly at her tits. But she does not, leaving me still hard, frustrated, and too meek even to beg for release.

I follow her through the rest of the bath, her changing me into these children's clothes, holding onto the hope that she will again grab my cock, still hard. When she lets me watch her breathe: if I was bold enough I would have taken myself in hand and jerked off right there.

I am, maybe, not a man...or not what men used to be. But, then: what am i? What are all men now? I am ashamed for my race, confused about myself. What's becoming of me, of my mind? As i regain my strength, will i regain my will? Because now, it seems, i have so little...so fixated on her...

By the time, however, that I am clothed, I have some wits about me again. And - I am able to stand, wobbily and with support.

But - tour the house? The beach? How will I walk? There's no way i could get down to...

I eye a navy-blue, one-piece bathing suit hanging nearby. I can't help but immediately picture her in it, walking on the beach. My cock surges, makes my decision for me...

"I'd l-like to see the beach..." I say, blushing in private thought, my voice still small, "but I'll need s-some...help getting there..."

<Milly sees something stretching inside of Greg's pants...she thinks, "Is it possible that he may just have a wet dream in his pants?">

Greg said:
"I'd l-like to see the beach, but I'll need s-some...help getting there..."

<As he says those words, she sees him eyeing the blue bathing suit on the door and turns her head looking at it and then back at him>

In a coy tone...
"Would you like Mommy in that bathing suit?"

<Milly waltz over to the closet, swaying her hips and begins to remove her dress....Greg sees more and more over her as she strips....her panties come off revealing those, hips, that derriere and the crack of her bottom, which, depending how you view it is another cleavage of sorts....when her bra comes off and she throws it on the bed he can see Milly's enormous breasts stick out form the sides of her back...they look even bigger as she stretches her arms to grab the suit, then puts it on...as she does Milly shimmies back and forth, rocking those hips and stretching onto her perfectly figured hourglass body>

5314990013denisemilani5.jpg

<Milly turns around to face Greg>

"So how does Mommy look?"

<greg has no words, but merely stands and gawps at her outrageous figure in a clearly overmatched swimsuit. His cock hardens even more, and he appears as of he may faint...>

<Mercilessly, she waits for him to speak, which he does...after several stunned moments...>

"...y-you look p-p-pretty..." I say, in an understatement of epic proportions.

<Milly enjoys hearing her little hubby stutter...it empowers her even more...it gives her even more confidence....she drinks it in like water, enjoying every drop>

"All right, Mommy is going to get us ready for a day at the beach."

<in a whirlwind Milly moves like the breeze itself, swishing this way and that way...a lunch is prepared, a blanket for the beach, she puts on her sunglasses and grabs Greg and carries him downstairs>

"to answer your question from before, I'll get you around in a stroller. Now no fussing, understand?"

<Milly places Greg in the oversized stroller and straps him in good and tight...a click here a d a click there and Greg is clearly immobilized - he cannot get out....she grabs the basket and they exit out of the back of the house as sh strolls him down the wide beach towards the water>

Things are moving fast, for me. Too fast for my befuddled mind to follow, at some points. It is, actually, like a whirlwind, watching Milly gather herself, me, and the few things for the beach. i am strapped into...<gulp>...a stroller (for which i am too big...for now...) and wheeled out the wide, glass doors which lead onto her multi-level deck.

Bumping down a few flights of stairs we pass a hot tub on one platform. Will we spend nights in there, looking at the stars?

Without being able to see her, my mind is actually more clear, and i am able to ponder my situation a little more...for better or worse. i am hoping that, as i strengthen from my sickness, that i will begin to be more like my old self again. i'm a physician, for god's sake! i should have it more together than this! i shouldn't be letting a pediatric nurse infantalize me like this...

The ride is jarring, down the steps. Soon, though, we are on the beach, and she wheels us onto the sand to find a spot. The private line of beach is apparently deserted as far as the eye can see; we are alone.

i think to start to speak to her, to assert myself in some way, when she comes around, from behind the stroller (to unclip me, i hope). Hands on knees, wind rustling her hair, she bends over to me and speaks...

http://www.imagebam.com/image/b9f59....imagebam.com/24798/b9f59a247979068.gif[/IMG]

<Pleased with the spot she has chosen, Milly pulls out the blanket froom the back of the stroller and places it on the sandy white beach....she takes the basket and places iit on one corner and places one of the stroller wheels on the other end...she tthen attends to her baby, her Greggy and undoes all of the straps...she ssmiles and lifts him out and into her arms and she looks right into his eyes>

"Isn't this such a nice place to settle down? It's a beautiful baech. It's so nice to share iit with my baby. Now Mommy is going to put you down gently all right?"

<Milly lets him down easy and places a small pillow behind Gregs head...she then takes a seat beside him and puts some sun tan lotion on her arms and legs>

Turning to Greg...
"I can't let mey Greggy burn, now can I."

<She smothers his face, arms and legs in suntain lotion making suree he iis well protected from the sun..as she does she sings in a low tone..it is clearly a lullaby>

Like a nightingale Milly sings...
"Hush little baby, din;t say a word, Mamma's gonna buy you a mocking bird, And if that Mickingbird won't sing, Mamma's gonna buy you a diamond ring, and if that diamond ring turns brass, Mamma's gonna buy you a looking glass, And if that looking gglass gets broke, Mamma's gonna buy you a billy goat..."

<As she finishes she trails off and starts to massage Greg's belly...she then curls up next to Greg and spoons him into her, kissing him on the back of his head>

"Penny for your thoughts Sweatpea."

My thoughts? She wants my thoughts?

Thoughts would be too strong a word for what roils in my head right now. Thoughts imply sentience, intelligence, comprehension. Thoughts are complex, compared to what i possess as mental activity at the moment, with her curled behind me.

What i do comprehend is sensation. The feel of her huge, woman's body wrapped around me from behind. The warmth radiating into me. The soft swell of her huge breasts, their press into my upper back and shoulders.

What i try to comprehend is my own arousal, the powerful grip of my own libido, this force inside me which more and more controls my actions, my very being. It keeps me from forming thoughts, plans, protests. It keeps me docile and...simple.

What i try to say to her is this...that i can't think. That i can't form rational thoughts while she holds me, while she presses into me, while she surrounds me like this. My world is too fully dominated by her body.

What i feel, and what i pray to god i do not say is this: i am hungry...

<unable to help himself, greg rolls over, towards her, onto his back, and turns his head weakly to her. He is faced with her massive breasts, each now at least as big as his head, squashed into the taut, stretchy fabric of her swimsuit.>

"M-M-M-....Muh...." i mutter, confronted suddenly by her deep cleavage, staring at the upper swells of her enormous breasts, "Muh..."

"How precious. Your trying to say Momma aren;t you?"

<Milly watches as he slowly ambles toward her breasts...he tells her all she needs to know....she smiles at him and lowers the top of her bathing suit, revealing her enormoous left tit...even she is impressed with its size....her areola is even bigger now, her nipple erect and at attention...she feels that excitement again in knowing tthat she is Greg's lifeline....it makes her very, very horny>

<Milly takes his face and with Greg's open mouth she places it on her nipple, making sure that he latches on.....once he does and begins to suck, her pussy becomes warm and she feels the beginning of an orgasm...still in its early stages, but nontheless she is still excited by what she can do for him>

She runs her fingers through his hair and whispers....
"That's it my baby, go ahead and nourish yourself. You can't help it can you? It's okay Mommy's here for you. I will always be there for you. Greg does not have to grow up, ever again. He doesn't need to be in charge. No tough decisions. All he has to do is what he is doing now. Here we are, just you and me at the beach, loving each other, feeding each other. Yes, you go ahead and feed off of me."

<greg watches with open-mouthed awe as she lowers the strap of her swimsuit off her shoulder and removes her heavy breast from its top. From this vantage point - laying below her - she looks enormous, breathtakingly so. His vision is filled with it, like a planet, and he takes in every detail. Its smooth skin, strikingly pale compared to her otherwise tan complexion. The faint outlines of veins, blue just beneath its surface: she is obviously gravid with milk. The swelling nub and texture of her nipple, approaching him...>

"M-Muh...M-muh....mah..." I mutter again, not knowing if she's heard me as she takes my head in hand and guides me to her nipple. Inwardly: i twist and writhe in fear and self-reproach. Outwardly: i latch on eagerly, and begin to suck.

"That's it my baby, go ahead and nourish yourself..."

<Milly lets down her milk, and it quickly begins to fill greg's mouth. Soon, he's lost in bliss as her warm milk, her soft flesh and her whispered words fill all that the Program has made empty. Here he is at his weakest.>

"You can't help it can you? It's okay Mommy's here for you. I will always be there for you..."

<She is saying everything that he needs to hear, everything to further the process that has already shrunken him, weakened him. Everything she says brings him deeper and deeper into her fold>

"Greg does not have to grow up, ever again. He doesn't need to be in charge. No tough decisions. All he has to do is what he is doing now..."

<With this, greg whines, and whimpers, in the incredible arousal she is churning in him. He nuzzles and mouths her breast, squeezing his eyes tight. He cannot help himself - at his weakest, like this, her words...they devastate him. He sees their truth. Aroused like this, he is ready to give himself to what she promises...it sounds like heaven.>

"Here we are, just you and me at the beach, loving each other, feeding each other. Yes, you go ahead and feed off of me..."

<He sucks and sucks and sucks as he listens to her voice, which to him is the sweetest song. Her words make him long for the time where...good god...he is a tiny thing, with her, curled into her, in her... But for now it is this: she feeds him, on a beach. The two of them, exposed. That thought itself is even more arousing to him: what if others were to walk by? What would this look like, to others? What would they think of him? How would that make him feel?>

<As if reading his thoughts, Milly talks to him some more...>

<Now in full arousal as Milly feels Greg full latched on to her nipple...she can also sense her breast milk leaving her breast, but also her breast manufacturing more...her breasts seem to get even slightly bigger when she nurse him....his head seems even smaller now compared to when he first started...her arousal is there and if she could somehow use him in some other way to get off she would...rather than just have him eat her out, she imagines him really small and using Greg's whole body like a dilldo...moving him around the folds of her pussy...stick his arms, body, and legs in and out of her vagina...ummmmm, that would be lovely she thinks and then coming all over his little body....allowing Greg to consume all of her womanhood and all of her motherhood too>

<Again she hears the words that she wants to hear, Greg tryting to mutter the wards "mother">

In that sweet motherly tone...
"Shhh, shhh my baby. Don't say a word, just drink your milk. It will make you feel stronger, at least for a little while until your next feeding."

<Milly puls him in even more, wrapping her leg around his legs and his hips...he is fully spooned in...as if he is inside of her already>

With her hand still in his hair...
"Such a good boy you are, such a good boy. Yes, you are not the good doctor that you once were. That was in your old life, before everything changed. You are living your new life. It's a good life, you shall see. You will live for me and for me only. We will do lots of things together. I will take you for your walks, I will bathe you, I will dress you, I will feed you like I am doing now. And, Mommy will think for you."

<Milly kisses him on the top of his head and then watches the waves crashing on the beach....she too thinks about herself and knows that she would never go back to her previous life...her life with Greg is what she's always wanted>

Back
Top Bottom