Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Collective (Devilla Roche x Greg Grey)

<Milly watches him slip into another place...almost catatonic...then she hears him utter what almost sounds like "Momma"...this washes her with all sorts of deep maternal feelings...she pictures him smaller...very small, like a baby, like a newborn...then Greg makes his decision >

Milly watched as he closes his eyes and opens his mouth...
"Oh Sweety, how precious you are at this moment."

<With those words, Milly pulls Greg toward her teat and feels his mouth latch on to her nipple...she is amazed at how he begins to suck on her nipple...in a matter of seconds, she can feel her left breast deliver milk to him and lets him nurse until he is full>

<At the same time, Milly waits patiently for Greg to ejaculate and come all over her hand>

<Though her breast is full, gravid, he himself struggles a bit, working to find a rhythm, a proper latch. With a little help though, a little encouragement from her, they soon are nursing, together...>

...I can't...believe this...

<Her milk flows easily, smoothly, from her engorged breast into his mouth. It is everything he ever dreamed, and more. Warm, earthy, sweet. And the feel of her smooth skin against his face, plastering him, is heavenly. Beyond that, though, he is aware, somehow, of what else is coming with her milk, into him...The Program.>

<He knows that this is the first big step, for him, in his Descent. Her milk, and what it contains, will begin to take its effects on him soon...over the next day or so. If what he has read is correct - in the government's press releases, its propaganda - the Program will take hold and intensify what the first sickness has already altered in him. He will shrink with climax: more. He will be enraptured by and submissive to the female form, in it's new ratios: more. His libido will dominate him, body and mind: more. He will crave this, and each feeding will link him more and more to her, until he cannot live without her, until he can take no other sustenance but hers. And other changes will come as well...>

<Suckling, nursing, trying to keep himself from mewling, he shrinks in humiliation picturing the two of them, sitting against a tree along the River Path. He like a babe in arms.>

<But the image burns his belly, and he begins to groan in approaching climax. She has eased him slowly to this point, and encourages him onward...>

<Milly knows what Greg already knows...that this...this moment is the new beginning for both of them....as he suckles, as he ingests, she too knows that this is what needs to happen...Greg has now entered The Program two and he is ensnared by the cycle that will be his own undoing...there is no going back now...he is addicted to Milly on so many levels and they both know that her enormity is his infinitesimal existence...but in this new world it is as it should be>

<But, during this beginning of theirs things are sheer bliss for them both>

Milly looks on, again as a mother would to her newborn...in a sweet soft hushing tone....
"That's a good boy. That's it, drink it all up until your full. Don't worry if it makes you tired, just do what feels natural to my little Sweety."

<Milly gently rocks back and forth as ZGreg continues to nurse>

<As Milly continues with her hand job, she hears him groan and suddenly the warmth of his cum covers her hand...she waists no time and begins to suck on every finger, licking them clean of all of his semen...she reaches out and grabs another dollop of come from his belly and sucks some more...now she too is in ecstasy and is enjoying every bit of him as if it were the last time that sh would ever taste him>

<Minutes go by and it looks as though Greg might be finished...of course Milly's body absorbs his come quickly and completely...she feels that oddness again and suddenly feels herself growing...everything is now slightly bigger...her body, her lips, her boobs, her hands - everything! At about the same time she looks on and Greg begins to shrink right before her eyes>

"Oh god...oh god..." I shiver, having just felt myself shrink...a familiar feeling, this time possibly almost a quarter inch. I recoil, as I pull myself finally from her breast, knowing what I have just done. I cannot help the shame, as I sit up next to her.

She is radiant, in the afternoon light, the dappled shade. She tucks her breast back into her top, and smiles at me as i watch. I almost cannot ask her what i know i should, i almost change my mind fr what I had decided earlier. But, having just had my orgasm, my mind is less swayed by her beauty...which at this moment is pure.

"Milly," I say, knowing I must speak now before my libido begins to return, "I'd like to...go back to my place...until I'm packed up. By...myself?"

I see the doubt in her eyes, the concern in her face.

"We can walk part of the way back, together?"

<Milly and Greg let a very special moment between them pass, things are back to before he became hard and now the conversation is about his going back to his little hovel...he still wishes to do this and she raises an eyebrow>

Then Milly decides to let him go for now....
"No Greg. You go back to your place. Stay the last night as you wish. I will meet you at the village green tomorrow at 10:30 in the morning."

<Milly gives him a kiss on Greg's lips...soft and sweet...now this time she pulls back...with her black bag on her arm and her shoes in her right hand, she jogs up the small hill behind the big oak tree...now at the top, she places her shoes in her other hand and waves good bye>

<Once she is home, Milly grabs a red wine and sits out on the back deck...she watches the waves crash onto the beach and thinks about what happened today, taking it all in, running the event like a film in her head...wanting to nurse him again and again>

<The following day...Milly gets an early start to her day and brings the paperwork down to The Collective...it's received and she is further processed for The Program...Greg's signature opens up a world of other things for Milly, starting with receiving practically a whole new wardrobe...she is given a special card that opens up so many things as she is now an elite citizen of the Women's Republic of America...she is their future...she is their savior...she will help propagate and keep her gender alive in perpetuity>

<Back home, she places her new wardrobe away in drawers and in her bedroom closet....Milly puts on a tank top and a denim skirt, which goes down to her knees...she then puts on a thin sweater...it's very loose and hides much of her boobs and her cleavage...she thinks back to Greg's request to take things slow, so she decides not to be too seductive, too gorgeous for him...she then puts her hair up in a bun, also to look a little more conservative, but because it is a hot summer day anyway....Milly grabs a new beige bag and gets in her car....by about 10:20 am she arrives at the village green and parks her car...she gets out and walks to a bench and sits down and waits for Greg>

<Time goes by 10:30, 11:30, Noon...Milly's patience is done with and she does not know what to do....on one hand, Greg had to go home, why she did not know...she thinks about what it has taken to get him this far...his resistance...his need to "take it slow">

<Does she react and get the government involved by reporting him or is there something else at work here...maybe, just maybe innocently enough he is in trouble...her maternal instincts take over and they set in motion her decision...go home, maybe he has sent an email to her>

<Milly gets back in her car and races back to the house...once inside she boots up her laptop and opens up her email....Greg has sent her an email and she opens it up>

To: millicentaubrey@thecollective.org

6:36 pm

Milly-

I hope you get this tonight. I am becming sick, now - quickly. I recgnize the symptmsfrom those I treated during the outbrak. I am worried I wom't last th night.

Address is 1334 West market st, apt 1344. Door unlockd. Please come quick.

-g

<send>

Please, Milly, please, get this email.

<Greg had started feeling ill on his way back to his apartment, after his time on the River Walk with Milly. At first thinking it just a virus, a cold, by the time he was settled back at his place, he knew it was something else, and began to fear the worst. It was the huge, painful erection that clued him in first. He had heard of those - men and women - who had survived the initial outbreak of The Event but when exposed to the full-strength organism of The Program, became ill. Many of them dying in the same, horrendous ways of those that passed during the great sickness. Skyrocketing fevers, a swelling of the spimal cord and central nervous system. And with men, all of this alongside mind-shattering erections.>

<horribly weakened already, looking in the mirror as the afternoon light was beginning to fade, he knew -from his experiences treating the sick during The Event- that he was soon to be in a living hell. His eyes: the telltale blue tinge of the sclera. The painful priaprism. The Blake Organism was at war with his immune system. And he needed his own system to lose, or else he would die in a boiling fever and crippling paralysis.>

<he knew, if he was to live, he must contact Milly now. She, also, had treated the sick during the outbreak. Though none of them had lived, he - like any other who had survived Tne Event but became ill with The Program - had a chance. Slight, but a chance. She would know about the swelling of the spinal cord, that he should not be moved in his paralysis. She would know how to take care of him here, in his apartment, and might be able to save him...if she could get here in time>

Please, Milly, please...

<After reading Greg's email, Milly tears out of the house and jumps into her car....and hits the road fast....she repeats Greg's address in her head...1334 West Market Street, Apt. 1344, door unlocked, come quick>

<As she drove, Milly ran through her head all of the things they tried during the outbreak, but failed...but, things are different...she's in The Program....was she told of this...yes the doctor down at The Collective's medical clinic mentioned that Greg could get sick...he was becoming changed by The Program...his body being indoctrinated and reformed as to what it would need for its nourishment....now Milly new exactly what to do>

<It took Milly awhile to find his place as he was in the bad part of town...this is a place she'd never go to on her own, not without some purpose...West Market Street was now like the Bowery in old New York City...now tenement housing for men to hide into each alley, each small apartment or room, or a closet>

<Milly finds 1334 and races up the stairs...the elevator on this fifteen story building is out so she runs up the stairs...not aware of it, her strength, her stamina is off the charts...sometimes she takes two steps, even three as she ascends up each floor...finally she reaches the 13th and does a B-line to 1344>

<The door is unlocked and Milly bolts right through, practically breaking the door open as it swings hard against the adjacent wall...it is as she imagined, cracks on the wall, devoid ofcolor, a decrepit places to live....she finally finds Greg on the floor by the couch and lifts him up with her newfound strength>

<Milly takes a seat and positions Greg's head in her lap then undoes her shirt and bra...allowing her breasts to fall out completely....she waists no time and although his breathing is shallow, she pulls him in to her breast...she then guides his mouth right to her nipple...it's tricky, but she lifts up her left leg to keep him in place, then uses her left hand to open his mouth and her right hand to express the milk from her nipple...in no time at all, her breast milk comes out and she aims it into his mouth>

"Don't worry Greg, Mommy's here for you and she is never going to let her out of her sight."

<he can feel her fright, her shock from across the miles as she reads his message. Their psychic connection, in his fevered state, is acute. He knows she is coming. He tries to raise himself from the couch, now not sure if he's unlocked the door, and collapses>

<time passes>

I'm in a woman's arms. Mother?

<He is barely conscious, delusional. But her milk, in his mouth, strengthens the Program in him; it will need all the help it can get against his immune defenses. This will have to be the first of many sessions to literally nurse him back to health, if it is to work at all...>

The sound of her voice...so nice...

<As he instinctively, in his mostly-unconscious state, starts to suckle, he begins to attempt to to rut his hips towards her. It is futile; he is all but totally paralyzed from the swelling of his central nervous system. But his cock is swollen, huge and painful...>

With Milly's delighful praise of Greg...
"Ooh, that's it little one, keep it up grab it! That's it, grab it!"

<Milly looks on to see Greg latch on to her huge nipple, then drink her milk on his own...such small achievements, but important ones, especially when he is weak like this>

<Milly now looks on as he tries to push his lower body toward her...he can barely move...she sees how the disease has now effected his nervous system...as tough as it is, she knows he has to lose to The Blake Virus in order change himself, to become what he needs to be...it is what will take him to the next phase....she places her right hand on his tummy, right above his now huge, swollen, and hard>

Milly looks down at Greg again and comforts him with her soothing voice...
"Don't worry, Mommy is going to make it all better."

<Milly moves her hand from his belly to his cock...she begins to stroke Greg gently at first...thinking about his ejaculation...about how she will have more and how she will grow...she continues to stroke him in the hopes that he will release something soon>

<At the same time, Greg is being flush with her milk...but that milk is many things....it is nourishment, and it has The Program (or reprogram?), it ahs The Blake Virus...her milk will be all consuming and will take his body to a new beginning....he will lose to it, Milly is sure of that, but for Greg, it will be the rest of his acceptance - now his body MUST accept it to and it will be a new beginning for him....all Milly could do is wait as he continued to suckle her milk more and more>

<Laying across her lap as she sits on the floor, against the couch in his decrepit apartment, greg has instinctively begun nursing on his own. Likewise, his manhood stiffens further, his sac swells under Milly's hand, in early anticipation of climax.>

<There is a war going on inside his body, a war between himself - or, rather, the old him, Greg Grey, his defenses - and the organism of The Program, "The Blake Virus"...call it what you will. It needs to change him to the new him, the new greg - a new vessel for itself. Milly's ministrations are sure to help in the battle. Her milk brings more and more of the organism into him, new troops for the fight. Her ministrations on his cock will soon bring orgasm, which system-wide encourages proliferation of The Program already in him. It must win, it must take over his body and entrench itself in his mind, or his immune system's response - the fever, the swelling of his central nervous system - will kill him.>

<Luckily for him, he is nearly unconscious. The pain would be unbearable. His fever would be torture. And the shame - the infantalization he would be enduring were he able to comprehend what was happening -would be crippling.>

<his eyes do flutter open once, as his first orgasm approaches. He looks up at her, through fever-blind eyes, and sees her gazing down at him, warmly, lovingly, maternally. He feels, finally, safe, and is able to fall back in to a dark nest of black, unconscious again, just as his climax hits>

<how long, how many days of this fight, must he endure, before he is well enough to be able to move again? until the paralysis slowly fades, his consciousness slowly returns? Until it is safe to at least move him to his new home, with her? Until then, if she is to save him, it will be a nearly constant cycle of suckling, stroking, nursing, sucking, feeding, fucking. With such frequent exchanges of Program, each growth of hers, each shrink of his, will be slight...but there will be many. So, so many...>

<he can feel her smile>

<To Milly, Greg's cock somehow seems to get bigger, thicker and harder...now in this state, it does not take long for his ejaculation...again, Milly finds herself obsessed with his come...she looks at her hand and enjoys the glistening glaze that covers it...then, when she is ready, she licks her hand clean, ingests his come and gets that feeling again...she has grown from 5’9 ½” 138 pounds 36E 24 37 to 5’11’ 143 pounds 36EE 24 37....and the numbers do not lie>

<Then Milly watches Greg shrink, just by a little bit...it gives her pause and allows her to think about the future and a world of overpowering him in so many ways>

<Milly then decides to get a bunch of pillows to prop Greg's back and body up a bit....his cock beckons her again and she removes her skirt and her violet panties....now she engages his cock, his hard cock by slowly lowering herself onto his pole...she feels all ten inches? eleven inches? pass through the gates known as her pussy and then it enters deep within her vagina...she has fucked anyone in quite a while...she saw this as her breaking her cherry with Greg, even though he was unconscious (although she got the feeling he was very aware of what was going on)...Milly slides up and down on his huge shaft again and again....it does not take long to feel him come, not once, not twice, but three times inside of her...immediately the walls of her vagina absorb his come and a in about ten minutes she gets larger again...this time, she becomes 6’0” 146 pounds 36EE 25 38>

<Greg shrinks, yet again>

<Milly has trouble feeding him and realizes that she must go back home to get her breast pump....it is the only way to get him his nourishment...Milly gives him a kiss on the head>

Always with concern...
"Mommy needs to get a few things from the office and I'll be right back. Don't you dare move."

<Milly worries constantly about him as she takes off in her car and zips through town>

<Greg is once more alone. While still unconscious, and with fever already improving from Milly's care, his mind nonetheless becomes unsettled, again, in her absence. It leaves its warm, dark nest and begins to wander.>

<greg dreams>

{i'm awake..? in my apartment..? i can stand...my body feels like lead, heavy. i move so slow. that's her voice, isn't it? is it what woke me?}

{"greg...? greg..? i'm back...will you let me in..?"}

{i'm at my door, it's open...but she's not there. still her voice, all around me...}

{"greg...let me in..."}

{i turn around and - a vise of fear grips my heart - she is there: in my window: her eyes, her face: huge beyond belief: she is looking in, into my high-rise apartment: she is a giant, standing outside.}

{she is a giant, and her eyes smile.}

{"greg...let me in..." her voice again.}

{but suddenly her hand is reaching in, through my window, and she is reaching for me. my body is leaden, i cannot move. she grabs me, and pulls me out to her.}

{she is enormous, her face a huge billboard, beautiful and terrifying. she is smiling, widely, almost laughing. she sees me looking at her...at her mouth...}

{"you want me to eat you, don't you?"}

{she opens wide, teeth brilliant white, lips glossy. she brings me in to her...}

<in his sleep, greg climaxes...another giantess wet dream>

<When Milly arrived at her house, the first thing she did was grab the breastfeeding kit, given to her by the nurse at the clinic...she placed in in an oversized bag, packed and all ready to go...then Milly went into her bedroom and began to lay out some clothing for the trip back to Greg's...the new clothing from The Collective was not what she would have chosen...traditional dresses, like those from the 1950's, cute, but very Mrs. Cleaver...of course that was the point...very maternal...Milly, was willing to wear the clothes...it just would take some getting used to>

<Then there was the things she liked too...Milly pulled out the white garters and the accompanying straps and slowly pulled them up her legs...she watched how the material stretched as it conformed to her newly found hips and, once seated below her waist, they looked oh so sexy...then Milly grabbed some beige stockings and sexily unrolled each one as she pulled it up each leg...oh how they felt good, soft, and sexy....once they were around each thigh, she connected the four garter belts to the tops of the stockings>

<Now it was on to her bra...she rummaged through the draw and found a 36F...as she clipped it on it seemed a bit loose, but Milly knew that soon, she would fill each cup perfectly, even snugly...it all depended on how much more of Greg's come she would have>

<Next came a subtle white petticoat...Milly pulled it around her waist and felt the soft angelic feel of the three or four layers of lace...ooh, how it made her feel sexy...she started to get aroused and her vagina tingled...from there Milly placed a light pink dress on that had straps that went around her shoulders and showed quite a bit of cleavage....the length was good, to mid-thigh, so just right...a tight, white cashmere sweater, four-inch heeled pumps, and a white pearl necklace and earrings would accent the outfit nicely>

<Milly pulled together some similar outfits, some sundries, and a few things for her own nutrition...she pulled this together in another bag and went out the door>

<Milly arrives at Greg's apartment and see's that there is a wonderful white-gray glaze all over his penis and his abdomen...she puts down the bags and bends over, sucking his rod clean and dry with her lips and tongue....as she does this Milly thinks about growing even more...it is all consuming and his come is addictive>

<Then Milly takes the breastfeeding kit out....she remembers what the nurse told her....first, place the mouthguard in your mate's mouth....done...then place the attached strap around their head.....Milly does that....place tube down the throat as far as possible...done...attach breast pump to tube...Milly does that>

<Then Milly pulls up her dress and her petticoat...she mounts Gregs hard, stiff cock easily as she is not wearing any panties...then she opens her cashmere sweater and undoes the straps on her dress....once she undoes the super strong latches in her bra, Milly's enormous breasts plop right out....she wastes no time and places the breast pump over her right nipple and areola...she turns on the pump and in no time her milk is expressed from her...every drop runs down into the tube and is gravity feed into Greg's throat....Milly slowly moves up and down on his cock and again enjoys Greg's hugeness inside of her vagina>

Milly looks down at Greg and smiles...
"Don't worry Greggy, Momma's back and she's going to nurse you back to health."

<As Milly enjoys Greg's dick inside of her and watches him feed in what seems like such a clinical and seemingly impersonal manner, she projects ahead to when he is better and when they are back at the house...she imagines him so much smaller, like a toddler...she visualizes him in a high chair and thinks that maybe he will still be able to eat some food, baby food, and how much she will enjoy feeding him in this manner...she also thinks about him in his stroller...going for walks along the beach and in town...Milly's mind travels off further and she has these thoughts of total dominance over him...strapping him down in chairs, in child car seats, even in the baby carrier that she'll wear when he is a small toddler and baby-sized, how Greg will be right on her breast...then of course, there is his room, where he will eventually go...Milly's mind slips deeper into this world of dominance over Greg...how she will treat him...it may demeaning at times, how she will refer to his small size, how she will poke fun of him for his size...why did that make her so...turned on>

<Suddenly, the come from earlier does what it is supposed to do and Milly has that odd feeling and grows a slight bit....she doesn't realize it, but she is now 6’2”...weighs 154 pounds, and measures at a whopping 37EE 25 39>

{i must be dreaming again.}

{my vision is clearing and i feel her on me, sensuously, unhurriedly gyrating her heavy hips into me as i lay on the ground. my cock is in her, hard. in a tight, warm, wet embrace.}

{i also feel a strange sensation, a tickle, almost, in my throat}

{i look at her strong legs, the muscles of her calves and thighs bulging, rocking her body slowly as she kneels atop me.}

{something warm and fluid is running down my throat, filling me, calming me...what is it..?}

{i look up at her and linger on her breasts, her huge breasts which she holds with one arm across her chest. She is clasping something to one nipple, the other obscured by her forearm. Still, her flesh bulges around it and jiggles voluptuously with the rhythms of her hips.}

{what is this...on my face..? I can't move, not a muscle. i can't raise my hand to...}

{i look up at her face: she is lost in rapture, eyes closed. Her full mouth is parted dreamily. She is imagining something...a fantasy of her own?}

{i am completely paralyzed, save for my eyes.}

{She opens her eyes, and sees me awake, watching her. She smiles - a broad, open explosion of beauty - and leans in, down to me, to speak..}

wait...am i dreaming?

<With the help of Milly's milk and his multiple orgasms, greg has woken. Though he has full sensation, he is still completely paralyzed and cannot yet speak aside from faint groans.>

<The swelling of his spinal cord is reduced to the point where it would probably be safe to move him a short distance, perhaps to bed.>

<...and he's pretty freaked out by the feeding apparatus.>

<Milly comes out of her daydream and opens her eyes to see Greg now awake...she turns off the breast pump and smiles that broad motherly smile at him as if to say, "it's all going to be all right." She can see the worried look on his face and attends to this at once>

In a syrupy, almost whispering tone she addresses Greg...>
"How's my little man? Is he feeling much better? Now I can see you are frightened by what's in your mouth. Or, is Gregsy wegsy worried about his wife's new size?

<Milly slowly removes the tube from his mouth and sets it aside...she looks at him with the mouthguard and strap around his head...she can't help but say something>

"You have no idea how much you turn me on right now...maybe you I need to have you wear gag more often."

<Milly giggles at her words...it is not apparent to Greg if she was joking or really meant it....she removes the mouthgurad and the strap and sets it aside along with the breast pump>

Again in that luxuriating whispering tone, which seemed to surround Greg with a sense of some deep motherly comfort...
"You did very well Greg and drank a lot of my milk. Such a good biy you are. Momma is trying to get you back to perfect health."

<Milly hears his faint groans>

"Shh, shh, don't overdo it Sweety. I think you still need more bed rest. Why don't I get you in your bed where you'll be more comfortable."

<Milly leans forward to come off of Greg's cock...as she does, her now huge mounds comes closer to Greg's face...if for just a moment...his rod slides out, now half hard and shrinking....Greg watches her rise to a standing position...Milly is now so tall, and she does not have her 4" pumps on yet....with her newfound strength, she gets under Greg's now smaller frame and lifts him up rather easily...Milly walks over to his bedroom and sets him down gently on the bed and pulls up the covers, then props him up with the pillows behind his head>

"I'll be right back, Sweety."

<After a few moments of cleaning the breastfeeding equipment and getting dressed again, Milly reappears, now with her heels on she is a towering figure in the room...6'6" on a lady does something to any man, but Greg does not know he is only 5' tall...everything about him is smaller and everything about Milly is bigger...it is happening, this first phase of their new lives together>

<As greg's mind continues to clear, he is aswirl with so many conflicting thoughts and emotions. He is relieved, of course, that his condition has improved. Yet while he knows that he will likely continue to regain his strength (if Milly continues her nurturing care), this paralysis, however temporary, is terrifying: to be conscious but unable to move is chilling. He is also grateful to Milly for bringing him back from the brink of death, but deeply afraid of her new tone. This maternal, dominant air she's adopted, this infantalizing way she is taking with him - it is more of foreshadowing of their future life together than he can easily handle. But - all in all - the all-encompassing emotion he has is this crushing arousal>

<he turns his eyes to Milly, as she frets about his apartment. he watches her tidy things, pick up after him. his cock begins to grow, to surge as he follows her figure, as he comes to realize how much she's grown, her body blossomed. It is torture to see her and not be able to touch...>

<greg groans in arousal>

<Milly looks over to him, on the bed, and watches his head turn, slowly, towards her, his eyes staring unabashedly at her chest...>

oh my god i need to come...

<greg is able to move in small amounts, weakly, but only when seeking release>

<Milly sees the affect that she is having on Greg as evidenced by his rock-hard cock that has moved the sheets upward, making a nice little tent....she smiles knowing the power she has over him and comes to realize more and moree what The Collective want to do here, placing men like Greg in this perpetual downward spiral that will have them wind up shrinking themselves...being captive to their libidos as they goggle at their mates enormous tits and their large body size>

With a teasing sound to her voice, Milly plays with Greg....
"So what does my little man want from me? Does she want her tto suck his big hard cock maybe? Or, maybe he wants to feel my vagina ride up and down tthat pole of his? Or, maybe, just maybe...." ...Milly trails off and begins to unbutton her sweater.... "...maybe he wants to look at my huge breasts. Is that what myy little man wants?"

<Milly removes her sweater and then unstraps her dress...it falls to the floor revealing her huge bra and the deep dark cleavage above it.....then she unnbuttons herr petticoat, and she holds it out for him to see and drops it...the lacy material allows its billowy form to slowly descend to the floor...then Millly climbs in the bed and leans over him, her boobs in kept neatly in the bra, just inches away from his face>

In a soft whisper...
"You want them to be bigger don't you? You want my bras to be bigger, don't you Sweety? You wish for each tit to be bigger than your head, don't you? And, you want me to be able to crush you with them, don't you?"

<Staring, now, in slack-mouthed awe at Milly's massive bosom, her huge breasts pressed firmly together into a deep, tight cleavage by her formidable bra, greg's eyes goggle further. His mind explodes in a crackle of neurons, transfixed on the image. This is everything The Program needs to entrench itself deeper in his mind, and his frail human, male consciousness is overwhelmed. This sight, her close warmth, is overpowering. This...and the sound of Milly's voice, these words...>

"You want them to be bigger don't you? You want my bras to be bigger, don't you Sweety? You wish for each tit to be bigger than your head, don't you?"

oh my god

"...y-yes...."

<Is Milly pleased? Pleased that she is able to goad words from him, out of his paralysis? That the temptations of her burgeoning figure has now brought back his voice? She must be realizing the power she has over him, how it is her and the sheer forces of her beauty that are bringing back his function. How she can use these dark fantasies of his to gain even more power...>

"And, you want me to be able to crush you with them, don't you?"

<She realizes that he doesn't truly know what he is saying, really...but he is speaking his deepest desires.>

"...yes..."

<he imagines himself crawling in, going deep, deeper into her dark cleavage. Being a tiny thing, a tiny man between the tits of his new wife...His body needs so bad right now. It needs release, and he cannot bring it to himself. He needs to come, staring into her bra like this, as she jerks him off...>

"...yes...p-p-please...."

<...and he will need it again, and again, and again....>

Back
Top Bottom