Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Delete this please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Master X Servant Plot!!!! MXF Quite Dark!

I could do the son and father if youd like to rp with me

RE: Master X Servant Plot!!!! MXF Quite Dark!

Angelique2206 said:
**BACKSTORY**
My character has been a servant in your family for twelve years, since she was five years old. When we were younger we were childhood friends, but it had to be kept a secret as we weren't supposed to mix, being from different social classes.

Your parents sent you away to see the world when you were twelve and I was eleven, and you hadn't seen my character (Eva) until you returned.

***The Plot***
As the Master's son returns at eighteen years old, seventeen year old Eva is still working as a servant, when you arrive you do not even recognise who she is, she's grown up into quite the attractive young lady. As time goes on more than friendship flares between the two and they end up in a relationship, but they once again have to keep it a secret or else society will abandon him altogether. His Father is also a big problem, seeing as he has been eyeing the pretty servant for quite some time, and wants her for himself one way or another.

If you are interested please PM me...I only rp email, YIM and MSN, it would be really helpful if you could play the Father and the Son.
Thanks!
A x

RE: Think you are able to take up a MasterXServant plot (it is dark boys ;) )

Bumped because I edited it :)

RE: Think you are able to take up a MasterXServant plot (it is dark boys ;) )

bumpity bumpity bumpity bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom