Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two sibblings, one brat ( Frogger x Wolfy)

Wolfy

Supernova
James slunk quietly out of his sister's room, not making a peep. No one was home yet, but held always been a cautious one. Pushing a lock of his red hair behind his ears, he reached his hand into his pocket, a crisp pair of twenties tucked neatly inside. He'd been scamming money off of his sister for months, usually just a little bit every now and then, not enough for her to notice, but it was accumulating to slowly, and he had a list of games due out soon.

Sure his parents would probably buy them for him themselves, they always did. Still, he had other plans for that spending, and he had to admit.... somthing about stealing was thrilling for him.

He'd recently gotten a brand new flatscreen TV, all the bells and whistles, internet, cable packages, fantastic setup. Why should he have to get them to buy him more games when his entrepreneurial spirit could suffice? The way he saw it, he was just being clever.

However, he preferred talking the rents into a new surround sound system -- just imagine how it would feel playing the newest games in surround. Besides his sister worked and he didn't -- the way he saw it, she could afford to lose a little bit every now and then.

It wasn't as if she would be hurting, she got a weekly paycheck afterall - he just got an allowance.

It never really occurred to him to count the possessions he owned as better of than his sisters at times. Slipping the twenty into his back pocket, he grinned to himself- loving that familiar little high off getting away with something as he closed the door behind him, he turned back to his room, ready sort out something to watch.

Colleen sat down on the edge of her brother’s bed, a jungle cat lying in wait for its prey. Her sharp, russet eyes, with hints of red around the irises, glittered almost dangerously. Even a wicked smile was playing along her lips. At five foot four, she didn’t have the ability to scare people with that alone. Yet what really strikes fear into her enemies wasn’t height…but her mischievous mind. No…mischievous was too mild of a word to describe it. Evil was probably more like it, given how her ideas often involve something very unpleasant. Pain is but one method she uses when delivering punishments. It didn’t always play a part, yet some rather have it where pain did. Of course…this being her little brother –idiot he was- she can’t exactly use some of her favorite ideas.

It did make things a little more fun though. Just how was she going to adequately punish him, without alerting the parents? Oh…the possibilities are endless….Yet it needs subtlety, class…and a dash of humiliation. Not enough to completely destroy what self-confidence James has, but just enough to where he gets the lesson. How will she ever figure out what to do?

Not much light illuminated the room, its rays reflecting off the brand new flat screen television, cable packages, and video games. It fell onto her hair when she moved, causing it to glow gold. A few dark strands fell into her eyes, which she tucked behind her ear. The light then reflected off the one steel earring she wore. Her clothes are loose yet stylish, roughly giving an idea as to what her body looked like underneath. After running her fingers through the dark blonde locks, she crossed her legs and began tapping one foot against the air. Patience never was one of her strong points.

She doesn’t like people taking her things, plain and simple. It wasn’t so much possessive, but territorial. By taking something, especially when she didn’t explicitly give permission…an invisible line is crossed. That invisible line is one that should never be crossed, no matter what the circumstances may be. It was almost asking for trouble.

“Come on, little brother…” Colleen whispered into the semidarkness. “I want to punish you, for being such a bad boy…” Her fingers, the nails cut short and unpainted, curled into his sheets from the rush of excitement coursing through her body. It was intoxicating. Once she had even the tiniest taste, she wanted more.

The door creaked open while she was lost in her thoughts. His shocked expression made everything worthwhile, and her fingers unfurled from the sheets to rest against her cheek. “Hello…” she purred, a smug little smile dancing along her lips. “I just thought I’d say hi…and ask why the hell you were in my room, taking more of my money.”

James looked wide-eyed at his sister for a moment, his mind racing for an explanation. Suddenly, his face when blank and he rolled his eyes. "What the hell are you talking about?" he huffed, folding his arms across his chest. "And what the hell might I ask are you doing in my room?

James was smart, if stubborn, spoiled rotten, and a bit of a pig at times. Not that any of those traits would help him now. The boy backed up and leaned against the door-frame, careful to give himself easy access out of the room and gave Colleen a smug look. HE knew it didn't matter if she caught him stealing or not, the worst that would happen is the rents would ground him for a week when they got back home, and that wouldn't be till after summer holiday. Even then, at most they'd probably feel Colleen was blowing it out of proportion and he'd likely get away with not much more than a grounding and a slap on the wrist. Ooooo, scary.

“You know exactly what I’m talking about.” Colleen gracefully rose off the bed, golden locks tumbling down to curl about her waist. “Don’t even play dumb. I know you’ve been stealing money out of my purse, and buying your little video games and electronics… “ Her dark russet eyes on his, danger simmering underneath the color, her fingertips went along the brand new flat-screen television. A wicked smile started curving her lips. “In your shoes…of course I would have done the exact same thing. But…I don’t accept people taking my things…no matter how little it is.”

Her hand rose, the fingertips now trailing –almost gently- along his jaw. The nails bit into the skin though, shattering that sweet image. “Listen here, James dear…” Colleen whispered next to his ear. “You will never enter my room without permission… You will not take anything from its place, understand? Because…what if our parents took a look at the video camera I had set up in my room? With such discriminating evidence, there is no way they would believe a word you say…” Her hand stroking over crimson red hair, she smiled. “Your life will become a living hell…not just because of what they would do as punishment…but because of what I’d do to.” Her small hands came to lay on his shoulders, not so gently.

The poor boy's heart thundered in his chest at her words, eyes glancing around quickly before settling back onto Colleen's own. A trail of goosebumps rose across his arms and legs and a shiver coursed down his spine at her clear threat. He shook his head to clear it and pushed away from his sister. He didn't buy her bluff, not because of the camera, but because her casual threat. She wouldn't actually do anything to her little brother.

"Don't touch me." He muttered turning away from her and opening the door. "You can leave anytime now."

Colleen’s soft, almost haunting laughter, filled the air. “Oh… Do you really think you can get rid of me that easily?” Little flecks of brown could be seen within those russet eyes, as could the mischief and obvious excitement. “Think again, little brother… Because I’m not going anywhere…” Her fingertips went around his wrist, the thumb gently stroking while she made him close the door. “You stole what is rightfully mine…and you have to pay for what you’ve done…whether it be by money…or your body.” A little smile curved her lips. James may think nothing can be done as punishment because of their shared blood…but he is dead wrong. This he will soon learn for himself. Oh, how much fun it will be, to shred such hope into little pieces… It’s not very often such a wonderful opportunity presents itself…

“So…what do you say?” Her body came to pin his against the wall, every curve, though hidden beneath her clothes, pressing against his hard planes. “Choose your punishment. Be my slave, and do whatever I tell you to…or pay back every cent you stole from me.” Fingertips stroking along his jaw, it was almost…arousing., the whole scenario. A beautiful girl…dim lighting and such, how could one not help but be aroused?

James' lip trembled slightly, his member straining hard against his pants, a blush spreading across his face and neck. After a moment of thought a soft whimper escaped his lips before he muttered a response. "I-I don't have any of the money now..." he whispered, voice shaky and unnerved.

“You don’t have any of the money now? Oh, that’s too bad…” Colleen cooed next to his ear. Warm breath teased the sensitive appendage while she pondered his words. “Because…you have to give something in return for stealing my hard-earned cash…don’t you?” Her fingertips moved down from his jaw to his chest, just as her lips came to press lightly onto the curve of his throat. “You were a bad boy… and bad boys must be punished…Hm, maybe I can find a belt and spank you…” It was certainly an idea, yet not one she would bother with initiating.

Soft, pleasurable kisses began along his neck. Her body still pinned his to the wall, which means that he has no way to escape. “What do you say…? Are you going to be my slave, and do everything I say…? There is the option of selling everything you bought with my money as well…” One hand found his hip, and started rubbing it through clothing.

The poor boy's heart hammered like a drum inside his chest as his breathing became more labored. What exactly was Colleen getting at with this act? He squirmed lightly under her body, eyes glancing around like a scared cornered kitten. "Y-you don't have the right to do anything to me." he stammered lightly, a small bead of sweat forming on his brow. A low whimper escaped his lips as the girl started kissing on his sensitive neckline, her touch along his hip overwhelming his senses. "W-what do you think you're doing?"

Colleen’s lips curved into a smile, the soft kisses replaced by nibbling in that sensitive region. “Of course I have the right… You took my money, without my permission…now you must accept punishment…” That one hand on his hip went down…down towards his hard member, rubbing over the bulge and making it ten times worse. “Hmm…? What am I doing? What do you think I’m doing?” she whispered right along his jaw. A bite, not exactly gentle, yet not rough either, was given right in the junction of his neck. “By the way…you never did answer my question…” Both hands fell to grip onto his squirming hips, as though keeping him in place. One hand went farther, however…and began to tease his member sensuously yet again.

James' face blazed red, all the way up to his ears, not quite sure what to make of this. A soft whimper fell out from between his lips before he could think better of it. "W-what the hell Colleen?" he muttered breathlessly as he squirmed under her firm touch, like a doe caught in a trap. He was small for a boy his age, not muscular at all, his build let itself far more smooth and soft than a boy should have been at his age, adding that with his soft face and shoulder length red curls and he was often mistaken for a girl by those that didn't know him.

"I--I don't have to answer anything." he muttered, trying to save some face.

“Yes…I think you do. After all, you have stolen money straight out of my purse, and used that money not for necessities…but for your own personal satisfaction. You didn’t need to buy yourself a new sound system…or any of these other things. I gave you options, and now…you must choose. Pay back the money you owe…or be my slave. Choose…” Colleen didn’t mind tormenting her little brother, especially in this way. It was a rather amusing sight, watching him squirm under her fingertips. Maybe she should do this more often… No, maybe not. Though it would be fun, it would also get old. Her hands began pulling down his zipper and undoing the button to his pants, for better access.

“Come on, James… Make your decision…” she whispered, her lips brushing along his neck, her teeth following soon after. After a minute or so, a bite was given yet again.

James let out another whimper, his body trembling. "I-I'll do w-whatever you want." he mumbled, face turning several shades deeper as he swallowed the lump in his throat. The confused boy, moaned softly as her teeth bit into his sensitive skin. "W-why?" he moaned out, facing her, eyes weary. "What all are you planning?"

Colleen smiled, lips still brushing the most sensitive skin. "Oh...nothing much... I am just delivering justice where it will most likely not be delivered. Our parents would never believe me if I say anything...and I do need that money..." Her hands rose to find his, only to pin the pair against the wall behind him. Every single inch of her body met his. A smile still curving those pink lips, eyes glistening, she bent her head down until their lips were just centimeters apart. Her hips rolled into his once, twice. "Now then...instead of just saying that you will do whatever I want, why don't you tell me which option you pick?" A few strands of blonde fell to caress his cheek, separating them from the outside world.

The poor boy's head was swimming. This couldn't be happening. His sister couldn't be coming on to him like this. He tried to move his arms, only to find himself helplessly pinned by Colleen's body, her skin against his, her scent filling his nostrils, clouding his mind almost as much as his shaft straining against his pants. His eyes fluttered close as he arched his back, pressing the boys lips onto Colleen's with a whimper.

Well now, this was an unexpected surprise. Colleen's russet eyes went wide, body going into shock at the contact between their lips, and at the electricity coursing throughout. After a minute or so, those dark depths slowly drifted to a close. Her grip grew a bit gentler, body pressing not aggressively, but seductively. One knee came to press between his legs. More electricity traveling along her skin, she began moving closer. This wasn't because of selfish gain, but rather because this was obviously what they both wanted. Earlier money was the number one priority, but right now...she couldn't even think about it.

With another whimper James shook free from Colleen, trying to clear his head. "W-we shouldn't be doing this." He muttered, taking the chance to squirm out from under the girls body, giving Colleen a slightly weird look as he stepped to the side.

"And...? Your point, little brother? You shouldn't be stealing money, yet you are doing that every single day..." Colleen couldn't believe she lost herself in such a critical moment. Instead of kissing him...she should have been convincing him to take her deal, or to do something...anything... Her hands found his body, once again pinning it to the wall. This time, however...she wasn't going to let him escape. Their bodies met once more, every curve meeting adolescent muscle. "Now then...answer...my...question. How will you be paying me back... Hm?"

James took a gulp, swallowing the lump that had formed in his throat, small frame trembling, squeezed between the wall and her body. "I-I-I'll be your slave." he whimpered softly, face burning bright red as he looked away.

Colleen smiled, her eyes sparkling almost like gems...but with darker intentions. "Good... I can use a slave..." she purred next to his ear, giving it yet another nip, while her other hand ducked down to the tend in his pants.

Back
Top Bottom