Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Dominant Males (PM ONLY) *Read Inside For More Information*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to look for Dominant males who are interested in a roleplay. My character will be in ages 15-18.

My role play cravings right now: (Bold is me)
Master / Slave
Master / Pet
Incubus / Girl Who Summons Him
Teacher / Student
Detention Teacher / Student
Sergeant / Cadet
Father / Daughter
Uncle / Niece
Stepfather / Daughter
Very Abusive Boyfriend / Girlfriend
Celebrity (Michael Jackson) / Fan
Babysitter (Male) / Bratty Girl
Dangerous Vampire / Victim
Werewolf / Victim

Plots:

1.) Master/Slave: Just the usual I guess. Her master decides to go deeper in his punishments, so he tests them on her. You get to do whatever you desire to my character.
Name: Laura
Description: Black hair, colored eyes, full lips. Portrayed as Christina Perri.

2.) Master/Pet: Same with the top plot. But this will include beastiality.
Name: Alexandria
Description: Black hair, brown eyes, full lips. Lean figure. Portrayed by Selena Gomez

3.) Incubus/Girl Who Summons Him: A girl is dared by a group of friends to try and summon a sprit through a Ouija board. When she thinks she has failed, the girl goes to sleep sooner after. As she sleeps, the demon she has summoned appears in her bedroom and drags her to his home, Hell. He wakes her in a painful manner, and by then, he tortures her until she dies and stays in Hell with him for all eternity, becoming his permenant servant.
Name: Hannah
Description: Dark hair, colored eyes, tan skin, a bit paler than it is. Curved figure, portrayed by Odette Annable (Yutsman)

4.) Teacher/Student: The new girl isn't getting too used to her new high school. Moving from Texas to L.A, she seems like an outsider. Her science teacher Mr. Dustin Sanders decides to help her. Being secretly a sexual man towards his female students. After school on her 3rd week, he tells her to come to his room for 'tutoring', She comes late due to practice and he becomes upset. He then shows her more, to not be tardy to his lesson.
Name: Amy
Description: Blonde, colored eyes, tannish, portrayed by Angela Michelle Little

5.) Detention Teacher/Student: Ashley is the only one in detention on a cold December night. Being reckless and being caught sucking dick behind the gym. Detention teacher Mr. Brad Johnson isn't putting up with her shit, whining and not paying attention. So he lets out his frustrations on her all night through out the hours. 4 p.m - 10 p.m
Name: Ashley
Description: Brown hair, colored eyes, tan. Portrayed by Candice Boucher

6.) Sergeant/Cadet: At a JROTC camp, Katie made the worst mistake of her life. Battling the extremely hard, tedious work outs, activities Sergeant Brandon Jackson has put up for his cadets, she will not take no more. Katie decides to pretend to be sick and stay in her bunk all day. But Sergeant Jackson knows her plan. While the class goes out on a field trip to a local prison, Katie hides and stays, all by herself. As so she thinks..Sergeant Jackson also stays to make her laziness pay. For those agonizing 8 hours.
Name: Katie
Description: Tan beautiful body, dark hair and brown eyes. Portrayed by Hope Dworaczyk

7.) Father/Daughter: Being caught sneaking out, Emma is punished by her father, John, who has not had sex since her mother left him 4 years ago. Masturbating every night, he finally gets the tight holes he needs to fill.
Name: Emma
Description: Tanned dark haired. Blue eyes, skinny but muscular. Portrayed by Arianny Celeste

8.) Uncle/Niece: For Christimas break, Kendra's uncle, Justin, comes home from Florida. Coming home half drunk and high, he stays at Kendra's house, her parents out on a date. Justin sneaks up to her bedroom and caresses her body, touching her. He soon undresses her, she wakes up. But he covers her mouth and threatens her. During the hours, he rapes her and forces her to become sexual with him.
Name: Kendra
Description: Portrayed by Kendra Wilkinson

9.) Stepfather/Daughter: Coming home from work, Christian finds his daughter having sex with her boyfriend. Outraged he kicks the boy out, and punishes his daughter for having sex under his roof. He beats her and drags her down to the basement where he tortures her in many ways possible. Making her learn her lesson not to have sex in his house, under his permission.
Name: Wynter (Pronouced Winter)
Description: Portrayed by Winter Ave Zoli

10.) Very Abusive Boyfriend/Girlfriend: After years of abusive from her 18 year old boyfriend Brandon, Katalyn confronts him. Angering him more. Brandon forces her to perform oral sex to him, after failing, he beats her so hard she almost bled to death, he drags her to his secret location of torture devices. Finally he gets to fulfill his fetish or hardcore BDSM. After days and days of pure torture. He sees her as a waste. Killing her, strangling her while fucking her for the last time and moving on.
Name: Katayln
Description: Portrayed by Bree Olson

11.) Michael Jackson/Fan: In 1983, famous superstar Michael Jackson sneaks out to go shopping for his mother, while going to Forever 21, he means a huge fan of his, Katniss, he likes the way she was to him, so he takes her home, to see his ranch a few miles away from his home. But what she doesn't know about her hero is that he has a big fetish to see a girl beg him for mercy. Seeing a girl in absoulte pain and do his every command. He dresses her up as a cowgirl, and first makes her give his horse a blowjob, then pleasure him. He uses his brand, riding crop and other devices to make her suffer. *Rest in Peace MJ! Since I'm a huge fan of his for many many years, more than a decade, I will NOT allow hatred towards him when speaking to me or posting on my threads. This is just a deep craving I have. Thank you*
Name: Katniss
Description: Portrayed by Anna Sophia Berglund

For the rest, 12 & 13 I don't really have a plot, so PM Me to make one up for those.

14.) Werewolf/Victim: Will be sort of like the Little Red Riding Hood story, except with twists.
Name: Arya
Description: Portrayed By Tila Tequila​

Cravings:
Anything that deals with bondage.
Blindfolds
Rope
Chains
Water Torture
Mutilation
Blood Play
Toilet Play (Piss, Scat etc)
Cum Play
Extreme Paddling/Spanking
Extreme Barbed Cocks
Forced Rape, Nudity, Oral Sex etc.
Public Humiliation
Beastiality with Dogs (Any breed), Horses, Tigers, Lions.
Hard Anal and Vaginal Penetration
Over Sized Cocks (12+ inches long erect or non-erect, whichever)
Food Play
Anything that would cause pain to my character, absolute dominance
Control Breathing, Speech, Activity.
Orgasm Control
Starvation or Control of consuming foods
Strangulation
Whipping​

PM ME IF INTERESTED!

BUMP!

Also, I will allow threads due to some of my other partners, have their inbox full so I can't message them its a tad bit difficult.

BUMP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom