Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forced learning 3 (mistressflames x killerkenny)

The slave's freckled cheeks turned a shade of pink. "I am sorry Master." She apologized in response to his tease. Though her eyes light up when he gave her permission to remove his clothes. "Thank you Master Sith." She exclaimed more eagerly. The girl slide her hands onto his thighs, and squeezed his thigh muscles to help her stand. She stepped forwards eliminating the few inch gap they had between them. Her chest hovered near his face as she reached down and unfastened his belt. The cloth dropped to the floor. Her delicate claylike hands reached into the folds of his robes until she could feel his firm chest against her finger tips. Then she expanded her hands towards his sides to force the robe to part open. Her hands smoothly slid up towards his shoulder blades, the girl feeling over her Master's body as she pushed the robe up and over his shoulders. Then she lowered herself down again, aiming for the real prize. Her nails gently grazed the skin just above his pant line. Then her fingers curled over the fabric and pulled it down. Even though she had seen him nude countless times before the girl showed a look of aw as his erection popped up to greet her. "You are a magnificent Master." She complemented him as hands settled against his thighs, pushing them further apart so that she could get better access. The girl leaned down and licked the tip of his cock then cupped it in one her hand. Once again she dove down and used her tongue along the side to help his dark saber grow. Then her lips parted and she began to put him into her mouth. "Mmmm" She moaned as she took in a good half of his length in one go.

"It seems I got my moneys worth when i bought you" The master mused as he admired the girls pale body while she undressed unwrapped him like a present on her birthday. she was a master at teasign him, liking him and tasting his flesh, the feel of her warm tongue over his sensative head sendign shudders throughh his body that he repressed as best he could, trying to keep a strong form infrotn of her. The sith did not want to show how easily he melted under her eager lips. He broke finally as her lips folded aroudn his head, his hands gripping the side of his throen as his body shook from excitement and ecstacy, grinnign as he watyched her red head bob down upon his pole. "Oh now now." Kenny pouted as as the demon slave paused in her action. "Your form still needs work, you know i love lookign into those eyes of yours when you eat." He scolded softly , his hand leavign the armrest to slowly bruhs her hair behidnt eh girls curled horns before it rested upont he abck of her head. "And, don't tease me like that, take it all." HE growled playfully as his hand pushed down hard upon ehr head to force the rest of his girth down her throat, forcign him to shuder again as he felt her nose hit the soft flesh above his gfroin rigth as his own head slamemd upon the moist back of her throat, his grip only loosening after he gained cotnrol of his body again his eyes openign in hopes to see her green pools stare back at him as he pulled his hand away.

Every slight squirm, shudder or hot breath he made was encouragement to the demoness. Though a slight whimper sounded from the back of her throat when he scolded her about now being good enough. Her lowered green eyes obeyed the man and looked up at him. Her cheeks flushing a deeper shade of red that nearly matched her hair. He looked down on her in her degrading state while she suckled on his penis. A soft moan came from her lips as his hand groomed over her head. Then his strong grip suddenly took control.
She gagged when he shoved himself all the way in. Then relaxed and accepted it. Her tongue slithered around the underside of his cock. Kyrah’s toes curled. Her thighs twitched in arousal. She could feel herself getting wet. It was taking a lot of willpower to keep her fingers from leaving his thighs. She had her own selfish urges she wanted to satisfy but she knew better. Masters came first. Slaves had been punished for much less than giving into selfish desires. Not that a little punishment was a horrible thing. She inhaled a deep breathe of his manly musk. A shudder ran through her thin body. She slowly pulled her head back to the tip, caught her breath then took him all the way back in the best she could. The slave girl suckled on him as if she expected something to come out. She bobbed her head and moaned, bringing her hands to cup his balls in order to keep them from venturing to her more damp area. His intimidating control over her was turning her on in ways it really shouldn’t have.

Her obediant little stare would easily be enough to get eh power hungry sith off, her docile green eyes looking longingly up at him, flashing between random strands of red hair. The master shudedered each time he felt his girth bend into her throat, her tongue rough at the base of hsi sensative flesh, her gaqgs only adding to his ecstacy . Butr he new a happy slave was an obediant slave, and he coudl see her pale bottom twitch with anticipation. The man had the stamina to have her keep going liek this for half an hour, but he was impatient and he woudl tell she was too. So he did not hold it bakc as he felt the cum build up , his flesh pulsing, he waited till her lips were aroudn his head before he released, only givign a few words of warning. "Don't swallow, not yet" Was al he whispere dbefoer he bit the bottom of his lip, his hands grippign hard at the arm rest as he unleashed his load into his little demons cheeks. It took him a second to calm down from the wave of electirc pelasure that shot through him, givign out a soft heave before he spoke again. "now crawl up here, let me taste me see the frutis of your labor." He mused as he waited for the slave to obey. As she put her knees on his lap he moved a hand between her thighs to run over the stream of bodily fluid drippign down her excited bakc side, grinning at hsi success, to have a slave so excited form jsut pleasign him alone. "Now open up and let me see that whtie gold." HE ordered, befoer stickign his weet finger into her mouth, mixign her fluids with his. "Now you may swallow yoru prize." HE finally commanded, keepign his finger in her warm mouth as he teased at ehr tongue.

She could feel his girth growing. Kyrah felt the warmth of his cum building up. His cock pulsed between her pink lips. Her tail swayed back and forth as she continued to watch her master whither beneath her lips. Her fingers squezed him anxiously. She bobbed her head even faster, eager to please him. Then came his warning. "Mmmm" She moaned with her mouth full to confirm his command. She was confused but listened. When the rush of his creamy white liquid came she held her breathe to keep herself from swallowing. Her cheeks began to puff sigh his sticky liquid. Her feet and and knees shifted beneath her. She pursed her lips around his cock as she pulled her head back so that she couldn't spill any of it. That did not keep some cum from dripping from he corner of her lips. Eagerly she stood and crawled onto her master. Her body shuddered as he gropped her thighs. 'Just a little further' she thought to herself. "Ahh.." She opened her mouth and closed down around his finger. Her fingers set on his firm chest. A smile was on her lips as she finally swallowed his sweet nector. "Mmm..." Her tongue swirled around his finger. She sucked until there was nothing left and continued to suck on his finger. "Thank you Master Sith." She coed as she pulled away from her finger. Her tongue came out to lick the extra cum from the crease of her mouth. She took his hand and drug it down between her chest, over her belly button and down to the metal plate covering her nether region. "Master Sith Lord Kenny can you use the key? This unworthy slave has other holes you can use."

"Mm mm so impatient for her own fun, not very obedient of you now is it" Kenny mused as his thumb ran over the pale girls supple lips. His free hand slipping between the girls legs, fingers trailing up her wet spot till he felt the cold metal that blocked both their prizes from touching. " up you did well to please your master" the sith add as he leaned forward to nip st her ear, teasing the girl as a spry let from his finger to her chastity belt. With a wherein snap the hinges snapped off and her flesh was bare to the coold air. "Now then, please your master...grab your prize, and maybe this night I'll fill you up" he mused upon her ear before sitting back upon his throne. The sith wished to bend her over and ravage her, to take as he pleased yet he heald back his urge, he was master and she was slave it was her duty to please him, why should he raise a finger todo something she seemed to eager for.

Kyrah's master basically called her a disobedient slave in his own playful way. Her bottom lip puffed out into a pout and her head tilted downwards so that her eyes would look up at him. She made no verbal comment on his observation. Her thoughts were becoming too distracted by his wondering hands. She shuddered at the very idea of his hand between her legs. She shrugged her shoulders, hiding her face with a giggle as he nipped on her ear. Then she heard that wonderful sound. The snap of metal as the contraption on her waist was unlocked. She felt the cool air flood over her nether regions. Then he spoke those magical words a good slave wanted to hear from their master. Permission to go for the prize, to feel the pleasures they're bodies were capable of making. "Thank you Master." Her cuffed hands came up to caress his handsome face. "You will not regret this." She leaned in and kissed him son the lips. A long, firm, sensual kiss with just a little tongue. She pulled back, her eyes wide as she realized how brave she had become. Was this too far? Why did she want this so much? He was so hot right now yet she did not fully understand why. Still if she did not act right away he could change his mind. So, Kyrah tried to ignore the act and continue on as if this was normal. She reached down between her legs and guided his cock towards her she womanhood. The demoness rocked her hips ofter the thick girth of his cock, both teasing herself and helping to lube him with her own juices. Her pussy twitched in delight this was the attention it had needed.

She lined the head up and slowly pushed herself down. "Nmmmmah-" She shuddered as her small hole started to take him in, gasping as she felt the head go in with a pop. Her knees shifted around his sides so that she cold get better support and control. Her back began to arch as she forced herself upon him slowly inch by inch. She was reveling in the feeling of his thick cock sliding into her. Her body was tense as she continued to push down, feeling her inner walls squeeze and stretch to fit him in. A wave of ecstasy of ecstasy ran up her spin. "M-m-master..." She moaned "you-re almost innnn ah." She moaned as she pushed her hips down fast at the last two inches to fight the rest of him in. Then she stopped and collapsed herself onto his chest with a soft pant. Her large chest pressed against him. "I am filled, your so big I can't take in another inch..." She stated. Her hands set on each side of his chest as she slowly rose up, pulling him out about an inch before cautiously pushing back in. Her hips gently began to buck forwards, grinding slowly against him as if she was afraid something would break. "I am so full." She groaned put a hand on her stomach just above her entrance.

----

As Kenny enjoyed his galactic slave a familiar blonde female floated in through the door to the control room. She paused to take in all that she was seeing. This was quite amusing. Anna held in a laugh as she walked forwards, silently walking along the side control panels to come up behind the master in his throne of a chair. "So this is how you fill your 'manly needs' when I am away." She finally spoke behind him in an amused tone. "Sith Lord Kenny." she teased. Her ghostly arms came around Kenny's neck to hug him from behind. The slave riding Sith Lord Kenny nearly jumped off his cock. "Who the heck is she?!" She exclaimed in surprise. There was another girl in her dream trying to steal away her master. Kyrah was not happy about this.
"I am your masters girl-" Anna pulled back as she saw the white armor on her arms. Anna looked down at the white uniform that covered her body. It was supposed to be a stormtrooper's uniform only she was missing the essentials like a helmet and the armor and material meant to protect her stomach. There were heels instead of shoes. "Did you just do this?" She asked Kenny as she did not remember having this on when she first entered his dream. "This could become an issue." She mused knocking on the hard plate that covered her pelvis.

Kenny growled in quiet disgust as tbhe slave pressed her lips to his, to brazen too fast, she was his object, she had to right to grab any kind of intimacy from him, she was a play thing not a companion. But it was a punishment for a later time, she was eager and he was ready tonight so he allowed her to continue. She might not know her boundaries but she knew how to tease, lung up his flesh with her own juices before she finally took her prize from him. The sith body shuddered, a grin on his face as he watched her feel over the small bulge in her belly, though he was unable to drink in the moment as a voice from behind snapped him from the event.
If it were any one else the Lord would be furious, but his cold exterior softened as he heard the melodic voice of his second in command. "This, slave, this is your mistress, my commander and chief." Kenny growled out the introduction before looking quizzically at the armored female, admiring how the black fabric hugged what would be any exposed flesh while the plastic white armer drew his attention to her caged in breasts and covered nether region. "I see no problem here, this is the same uniform you've had for years" the Lordsaid confused as he removed his hand from the slaves hips, reaching over to snap a clasp on Anna's lower armer so that a small peice fell off the crotch exposing the fabric underneath that had been slit for easy access. "Now then girl, go please yourself if you want, but let me finish up with my plaything" Kenny hissed out to anna, the boy still in a dream like trance his mind unable to process this as anything else. "If you must, you can sit upon my leg until she is finished." the Lord added as he patted his knee right behind Kyra supple bottom

"M-mistress?" Kyrah repeated. At first she hated the idea. He was her master. But the further she thought about it perhaps having someone else take charge would not be too bad. Still she could not help but feel a little jealous that someone else could take his attention from her so quickly.

Anna stepped to the side, first proud of his introduction of her. She smirked. So he was going to continue with this role-play of sorts. Boy he really liked his character. She could get into this if that was how he wanted to play. That was until he popped off her bottom like a chastity belt and told her to go play with herself like some common stripper. Her face turned red with fury. He was putting this slave ahead of her. "Sith Lord.." He r words began to come out like venom "Kenneth McNell!..." She huffed lowering her voice as his full name left her lips. Her eyes locked with the demoness in his lap for a moment. Instead of fully chewing him out she decided to have some fun. "Oh I must..." She came around and sat on his lap as he instructed. She took the slave's hand guiding it down to the slit in her black suit and grabbed the girl's horns with another. "Get me nice and wet for your Master." She coed before locking lips with the demoness.

Kyrah's eyes went wide as she was pulled into the kiss. She wanted to protest but the commander's hand was blocking the way back and she knew she would be punished if she was too bad. Her fingers curled into the stormtrooper's moist lips. She used two fingers pumping then in to the second knuckle alternatively going in and out teasing the woman. All the while she began once again trying to hump her hips against her Master. She closed her eyes moaning into the commander as she felt the woman's tongue dance around hers. Between the kissing and the estasy of his big cock plunging inside her Kyrah was having a hard time catching her breathe. She could feel the pressure building inside of her. She was getting excited now. A third finger slide into Anna. Her other hand reaching for the woman's breast. She massaged it for two seconds before she was interrupted. She loudly gasped as Anna grasped the chain around her neck and pulled her back. "That's enough." The woman said as she yanked the slave so hard she felt her master slide right out of her and she fell onto her bottom. "Ow.." She winced, rubbing her pink rump. She glared up at the blond woman who dared pull her off her master before he could finish. She was more upset though that she had felt herself getting to her peak. It was very possible that in two or three more thrusts she would have gotten off and this Commander had stopped her.

"You heard your master, I am your mistress and I am dripping. Use your tongue to get me off." Anna told the girl. Kyrah looked up at her master in protest but a sharp tug on her chain from Anna made her fall onto her hands. Her freckled breasts jiggled beneath her from the action. Without a word she crawled closer, came up on her knees and stuck her head between Anna's spread legs. "Mmm... just like that."Anna moaned as the girls tongue stroked over her twitching pussy then slithered inside.

KEnny snapped hsi head towards the blonde as she spoke his name, his face covere din confusion by the title, the name rinign in his head , oinly snapping from his confuison when he felt the extra weight on his lap and the girls began to play infrotn of him. Teh mater leaned back in hsi percieved victory, allowign his slave to bounce upon his memebr as she played with hsi commander. Hsi breahtign heavy buty quiet as he gripepd teh arm rests, the visual and physical stimuli brinign him close to his secodn climax of the night, and he wasn't alone, he could feel the demon slaves walls grip upon his throbing member, gettign tighter with each thrust, so much so that he wodnered how the girlw as evne abel to maove. Kenny bit the bottom of his lip, ready to release hsi seed and fill his slave as he promised, but as he clsose dhsi eeys he was nearly ripepdf for his chair, the girls lips nearly takign his memebr with her as Anna puleld her from the the throen.

Kennys eeyes shot open, red with rage as he watched the msitress take his toy from him, not even her terasign fun could stop him now as he looekd down at he trail of precum that was yanke dform his body when his funw as puleld away from him. Slowly he pushed himself from his throne, stanidng up to step toward the two girls carnal display. With a devious smirk Kenny lay his hand upon Annas shoulder, slwoly leanign forward as if to kiss her, his throbign memebr,, pressign upon her thigh as his lisp brushed passe dhers to whisper upon her ear. "NEver, interupt my fun." HE hisse dotu before hsi grip tigthened on her shouldr and he shoved her away from Kyrah so there was nothign between his hungry memebr and the slaves girls cheeks. "You slave whore, you will finish your master off before you touch that wench." The sith lord growled out as eh tooks a step closer as to smea rhsi precum upon the demon girls flesh.

Anna smirked as Kenny came towards her. It was working. He leaned in for a kiss. She could feel his pulsing cock between her legs, just barely teasing her. For a minute she thought he was coming in to play. For the second time tonight she was wrong about him. Instead she was shoved aside, stumbling until she found herself bent over the control panels. When she looked back towards the Sith Lord he was once again using his slave as if she were his favorite new toy.

Kira giggled as she saw the white storm trooper fly towards the side. She knew it was wrong but it was an involuntary reaction from something hilarious. It was like watching funniest home videos when someone got hurt but it was funny because it was not happening to you. She was able to calm down quickly though as his precum steered on the side of her face. "Right away master." She complied, now knowing she did not want to be on the same bad side the other girl had stumbled into. Kyra wanted to get off herself but as she was siting on the floor, to follow his orders right away meant she was not getting any insertion. Trying to figure out the angles would take too long and to make him thrust into her would only make him angry. Instead she lifted herself up higher and took each breast in a hand. She sandwiched her soft pillows around his cock and coiled her tongue over his tip. Sucking in deeply she began to shift her breasts up forwards and back against his cock. Her hands squeezed them so that his cock slide and felt the pressure as if he really was inside a woman. Kyrah was getting aroused as she looked up at the site's face, watching him gain pleasure from her chest. Her tail slide between her legs from behind. The tip wiggled into her dripping slit and shifted to the rhythm of her rocking chest. It took no time at all before she felt his cock pulse and spasm. His thick white cream sprayed up at her face and over her chest. Almost instantaneously a heavenly shiver ran up her body and her own cum escaped over her tail. She closed her eyes and quickly opened her mouth to catch the rest of his cum. "T-thank you Master." She quickly stated obediently as she dropped her chest, breathing heavily as she dropped from her knees to sit on the floor.

"Are you done with your precious slave yet?" Anna asked curiously as she straightened herself up and once again walked towards the two. "Good" As she took a step forwards a phaser gun she had seen in an old starwars movie appeared in her hand. She lifted the gun up, aimed and shot it at the Sith Lord's chest. A green laser beam shot out with enough force to knock him back into the copilot's chair. It was painful like a bee sting but only strong enough to stun him for a moment. "You are a werewolf and I am your girlfriend. If you ever push me aside to get to some skank. I will make sure this fantasy of yours becomes a horrific nightmare." She scolded him as she strode with purpose up to the man. She lifted a leg and mounted her boyfriend, sitting in his lap in a similar manner as the slave had done earlier. Only instead of jerking him off she had the tip of the gun now pressed at his cock. "Is that understood?" She asked with one brow raised hopeing she could get her Kenny back. If not she would have to pull the trigger.

This sith lord was pinned in an isntant, stunne dby the brazen act of his secodn in command, hsi head realing in confusion. That hurt, the shot hurt, and yet it didn't, soemthign was wrong, werewolf... nigth mare..night it was night, ofcourse it was nigth it was space. not that wasn't it, soemthign was off as he gazed up in sheer confusion at teh angery armer clad blonde stradling him. that blonde, Anna, not a commander, never isn space..never. Slowly his mind began piecing it together, noen of this was possible, no star ship this big, no weaponized portable lasers, this.. "A lucid dream." He mumble dunder his breath as he squeezed open and clsoed hsi hand, the feelign fuzy and wrong, he told himself he felt his muscles tense with each movemttn and yet he could not feel the actual strain.
Teh scruffy brown haired man grinend as it fianlly all clicked, he was dreaming, and he didn;t knwo why but this, dream version of his beloved seemed to snap him to that conclusion. his, beloved yes, anna, she was atop him now, dream or not that ment heavent o the wolf man as he lunged forward his arms wrappigna round her with little care of the blaster pointed at his crotch, his lips pressign to hers in a pasionete kiss, quick to end though, jsut a tease as he presse dhsi forehead upon hers. "It's been a while sense i've seen you in one of these." Kenny mused, still oblivious the the fact she was, actually her. "but so..normal looking." The man added as his wrms slipepd away from hers, to push ont he arm rests and straigthen his position so as to look over the girl that had him pinned in palce. "why aren't you as well endowed as my little cindy? hmm?" He mussed curiously, hoping to try and morph the blondes bossom to a more ample size, he loved his ghostly partner in real life he wouldnt change a thing, but a dream, that was another story, especially after the kidnapping where their captors had teased him by making the girl lactate.

It took him time but slowly he was starting to get it. Well he got the lucid dream part close at least. It was a start. Mmm she missed the touch of his warm lips against hers. Even if it was a tease a smile grew on her face and the hand with the gun pointed towards his junk relaxed on his thigh. Her forehead pressed to his. But his words were not as romantic as she had hoped. "Normal looking?" She raised a brow while wondering if he was going to need another zap to come to his senses. Did he really just compare her to Cindy now? He deserved another zap. Lucky for him he had peaked her curiosity. So he dreamed about her before, that was flattering. However, what she had looked like in his dreams, she wanted to learn more about this. Looking down Anna watched as the armored plate over her chest began to inflate right before their very eyes. "How could I have forgotten to enlarge the girls?" She teased lifting up her now D cup over with one arm and letting them bounce as she released them. A hand came up to gently caress the side of his cheeks. "What else do I normally look like in your dreams my dear?" She asked him curiously.

Meanwhile Kyra had pulled herself together after her master was blasted away. She sat on the floor with her legs to the side watching the Sith Lord and his commander. What were they up to? More importantly why wasn't anyone paying attention to her? Quietly she watched while debating in her mind if she should interrupt or perhaps this was her chance to leave.

Kenny looked at her quizzically, strange that she mentioend being in his dream, words he didn't recall in his little fantasy. But the mind was a funny place, maybe he had forgotten, maybe it was a new dream, everythign else seemed to be new enough to him. "mmm well, I do miss that lovely tan you had, made your pale skin pop more where ever i saw it." Kenny mused as her skin darkened slowlyfrom her almsot ivory white to a ligth sandy color, though it was not visible to him now he knew that her soft moons were still as pale as ever, the tan lines stopping around most of her breasts to show she wore more modest bikini than the strings that most of the mansion girls would wear in the sun. Along with sun bathign came one of kennys other favorite perks as small little speckles dotted over her cheeks as one at a time freckles covered her body like a crawlign wave of ants. "There gives a little more life to my pale little beauty." Keny mused as he caressed his cheek. "Now then what is my captor going to her sith lord she jsut usurped?" Kenny asked curiously, his face eager to see were his dream had been going.

Anna looked down at her bare belly as her skin grew tan as if she had come from a tanning bed. It was difficult to see where the tan lines stood beneath the armor but she did recognize where the idea originated. "You are bad." She mused. Then she noticed a freckles spot appear between her eyes on her nows. It flowed down to her cheeks then covered her body.At first Anna was slightly amused until she looked back at the demon girl on the floor. Anna rolled her eyes, he boyfriend was not too imaginative after all. He combined his current favorite girls into one. She smiles befor turning her head back towards Kenny. "I am going to do this.." She used her free hand to pull him into a deep passionate kiss. She closed her eyes enjoying the moment. Then when he was not expecting it she shifted the laser gun and pulled the trigger. The laser had direct aim zapping his erect cock. Like befor it worked more like an electric taxer sending a relatively painful buzz through his most manly area but this was a dream and he had experienced much worse in the past. "That was for comparing me to your pet Cindy and the replaceable slave behind me." She said firmly as she pulled her lips from his. "Now listen to me carefully my love. this is a dream. I am not a figment of your subconscious I am real. I came into your dreams to visit my boyfriend whom I missed. So man up and take control off yourself I want to see my Kenny." She said hoping this would help.

All of this was a rollercoaster for the poor man, the passion then the pain making his body jump with nowhere to go due to Anna sitting atop him. The pain and pleasure always felt so real, though he was glad it wouldn't leave a mark in real life. Her words rang hollow in his ears, there was no way Anna could actually be here, was there? Magic had many possibilities but she wasn't magic. That was beside the point right now, a he knew is she kept attacking him and he needed to get out of this dream as soon as possible, closing his eyes he began focusing, slowly the monitors stopped blinking, the stars in space quickly dotting out one at a time, next the ceiling faded above them into blackness, next the wall and floor before the furniture under them popped away making the couple fall a few feet to the ground. As he hit with a huff his eyes shot open to look around in the white void that was his empty dream state, him on his back, naked, no costume any more.. and Anna... Ann a was still atop him, weaponless and out of armer, though not naked, she was In some kind of casual wear and back to her normal body state(have fun describing) but she was supposed to be gone, this was his blank slate he erased his dream why was she still here. His mind reeling so bad he didn't even notice the red headed demon still knelt behind d them as he spoke. "H-how.... how is this possible?" Were the o lyrics words he could get out of his mouth as he looked up at her wide eyed and confused.

Anna blinked as she sat upon top a naked Kenny. She looked at him from head to toe in confusion than laughed. "When I said I want my Kenny I did not quite mean that. But I'll take it." She mused. Looking down she was wearing a pink dress now. It had a spaghetti strapped lace top with a silk flowing skirt that flowed past her knees. It was not the same dress but did look similar in style to one she had worn when they had first met. Her blond hair was pinned halfway back and she was wearing a pair of pearl white heels. She had noticed the demon girl still kneeling in the background. Anna knew something was up. At this point the girl should have been gone which meant she was not the only horny girl sneaking into other men's dreams. However, Kenny was still clearly confused. There was no need to make this anymore complicated. The demon girl was not bothering them at the moment so she decided to deal with her another time.
Anna leaned down, resting her forearms on his chest for support, leaning her face in closer to him. "Apparently visiting the dreams of the living is a ghost thing. Who knew." She mused with a shrug. "This means I can come visit you without worrying about portals and class." She mused as she gave him a sweet peck on the lips.

a nighty, he signature little outfit, one of the few he lvoed to see her in that he didn't care about he legging choice, not like he had much tiem to look down and admrie her anyways as soon his whoel view was taken up by her deep green eyes, like two large pools of emeralds, the scent what was sealed the deal though, he could always remember the perfumes she wroe, even to bed, but it was that soft hint of her own flesh that he could never rememebr but always added tyhat extra touch that made anythign she wore so desirable, it was that soft lignerign in his nose that he realised he coudln't be makign her up any mroe and as she puleld away from the peck a hand woudl meet hte back of her hea dand pull her bakc down to his parted lips. Eyes closign as he genuinly enjoye dhte sensation witht eh realization this was real and not some quick scene in adreeam sequence. HE savored it his tongue slowly snaking between her lips, body shiverign at eh warmth and teh sweet taste of her lip gloss as he parted them to meet ehr tongue, the two snakes of flesh dancign aroudn each other, itnertwining like some strange creatues in heat. IT was a good long breathless mintue befoer he pulled away and opene dhsi eyes, givign otua soft sigh before gainign his composure to end in his usual sly little smerk. "so what to you so long to get in here then?" He mused curiously , his mind finally clear enough to fade in soem clothign betwen the two, a normal white under shirt and pair of jeans was all he needed right now, though he knew the girl could stare at him naked for hours it just felt mroe comfortable to be less exposed.

Anna freely melted int Kenny's kiss. Her tongue danced around his. She was so happy he was finally coming to her senses the girl giggled. "Mmm much better." She mused. "I missed you." She leaned back a little surprised he put clothes back on. "Don't tell me you got your fill with that kind of fun with red.?" She teased while tugging at the material of his shirt.

Kenny returned with a soft smile as she teased him, shaking his head slowly as he spoke. "No no, it's just well. . . We can do anything in here right? Why rush the fun?" The man mused softly to her as the ground underneath him softened into a carpet of fresh grass, the world around them creaking as trees forced there way into being, lines of lights snaking their way between each branch as slowly he knitted together the atmosphere of the outdoor eaterie that he had met the dryad at at the beginning of the summer. "plus there's something I hope to try." He coed out softly as his lips met hers again forcing her into a passionate kiss as the sky begin to fill in with a light blue before the oranges and yellows of sunrise painted across the empty canvas. "Do you feel it?" Kenny asked softly his lips brushing upon hers with each word. "Do you feel the sun upon your skin?" He asked, hoping his own memories of the warmth of sunlight would transfer to her in his dream.

The scene around them changed. It was odd at first to think that now that he was conscious off it that Kenny could take them anywheres in the world. In fact as the starwars scene proved he could even take them to places that did not exist. And yet he chose a place with green grass and trees. Something completely ordinary in daily life. It was beautiful but Anna was a little disappointed. She smiled as he kissed her. Anna leaned down to push into the kiss. Her lips locked with his passionately. She closed her eyes, then opened one as the sun began to rise. The sky was beautiful. There was something else though. Something very unexpected. Not only did she feel warm on the inside but on the outside as well. Her eyes grew wide as Kenny asked if she could feel the sun. Anna smiled, then laughed as she nodded her head. “I do. I can feel it.” She said holding her hand out as if expecting to catch the sun’s rays in the palm of her hands. Then she threw herself down to hug her boyfriend. “This is incredible.” She ducked her head down to kiss him happily.

Kenny didn't know which one of them were happier as his lover finally felt the sunlight again, watching with a satisfied grin as she groped at the air only to be toppled down as the blonde wrapped around him excitedly, wiping away his grin as their lips pressed together, eyes closing as he let the girl take control. No tongue just passion between the two as they heald each other in the growing morning light. It felt like an eternity in the girls embrace, an endless happiness he wished to never leave as he finally pulled from her lips, pressing his forehead lovingly upon hers as he spoke, his eyes getting lost in hers. "Now now, a morning picnic, in such an open place. I can't have you walking around in a nighty" the werewolf mused as a small changing room burst from the grass a few feet behind him for the girl to change her clothes in, he waited for her to dissapears behind the curtains before he sat up and got to work, imaging a basket at the center of the picnic blanket filled with all of his lovers favorite lunch foods, only one plated was needed, he knew her well enough that she was going to be sitting upon his lap soon enough so they didn't need the extra plate, next came the small metal bucket full of ice to keep a bottle of champagne, water, and Anna's favorite fruit juice cool in what was now the warm noon sun by the time his loving blonde stepped out from behind the curtains.

Anna melted into their kiss. Neither wanted to pull away but eventually they did. She stared at him then down at her gown. "This is your dream. I can walk around in whatever I like no one else would see." She mused. Even so the girl humored Kenny as she stood up and walked into the dream crafted changing room. It did not take her long to change but when she stepped back outside it looked as if time had speed up by hours. From dawn to noon in a manner of minutes. Anna was now wearing a simple blue sundress with thin sleeveless straps, that had a heart shaped neck line, and pulled tight against her waist with stretchy material but flared out at the hips down to her knees. It was a dark blue color covered in a pattern of flower. "You made a picnic. It all looks wonderful." She said she stopped at the end of the blanket and pulled off a pair of flat shoes. She walked along the blanket in a pair of thin light pink knee high socks, to sit in his lap. Her arms wrapped around his neck to kiss him while her legs crossed over his thighs at the side. "So this is your idea of a good date." She said as she reached over to pluck a grape from the plate and ate it.

Kenny coudln't help but smile as he looekd over the blonde woman, all wrapep dup in her warm dress, his body warm at jsut the thougth of beign around ehr again. His heart beating quickly as she sat upon him liek she ahd done countless times before,s till the contact got him all kidns of anxious and excited. It took all his willpower not to nuckle his face itno her neck as she grabebd for a grape, instead he kepot hsi soft smile as eh grabbed one hismelf and popped one itno his mouth, lettign the little fruti pop betwene his teeth. "mmm any gate is agood one if you're in my arms." Kenny mused out, beatign upo himself mentaly as he replaye dhte line in hsi ehad, still though he went with it as he leaned up agasint her to grab for the bottle of juice behin ehr, hsi chin resting on ehr shoudler as he poured too glasse sbehidn ehr and leaned bakc down, pulign away from ehr to hodl the cupos between them as he waite dfor her to gab one. "anyways, I jsut thought it would be nice... The school town has this little out door eatery and whiel it's beautiful at night, I figure di shoudl show you it during the day." HE explaiend in almsot a shy one, unsure if he had done godo with his choice of a dream, almost desperate to make a godo impression with Anna, after all they ahrdly ever got to get out of the mansion alone, a normal date was all btu unheard of int heir relationship tot he point that he wasn't sure if this was too boring for the ghost girl.

Anna was just happy being in his arms again. It was rare that they got this kind of time together even in real life time. He leaned against her to grab the juice and poured them a drink. She took the cup, looking around again at the greenery while he explained why he chose it. She smiled at him. He was cute when he was shy. This was a softer side of him she did not often get to see. "You know I don't get to really enjoy things like this during the day." She reminded him. "This is thoughtful. Thank you. I really like it." She reassured the man softly. The ghost girl was cursed to walk nights in a mortal body but the moment the sun rose in the sky she was a ghost, a transparent apparition who did not get to the leave confines of manors walls. So it was unusual to see such a site outside of television. Anna took a sip of her drink, enjoying the taste as the liquid ran over her tongue. "So tell me more about the school. What's it like to have one other room mate? Do you like the change in scenery?" She asked to continue the conversation. She lifted the lid to the picnic basket to show all the mouth watering food that awaited. There was a big bowl of mixed fruit, cantaloupe, watermelon and strawberries with sugar on the side for the strawberries of course. Then there were simple poboy sandwich dressed with chips mushed in the middle. She pulled the food out onto the blanket and put a sandwich and some of the fruit onto her plate as he spoke. Then she put the glass down to take a bite of her sandwich, the chips crunching between the bread as she chewed. It tasted better than she remember which made her wonder if it was because it was dream food. They wanted it to be good so it was.

Back
Top Bottom