Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forced learning 3 (mistressflames x killerkenny)

mistressflames

Supernova
"Mm Master Altain..." Cindy moaned in her sleep as she rolled over and reached her arm to hug a figure that wasn't there. Instead it flopped onto the matress. Her hand shifted over reaching for a warm body to snuggle into but nothing was there. Confused she opened her eyes to find that she was lying in Kenny's empty bed. A pout came across her lips as she lazily sat up. Where had Master Kenny gone to?

Cindy pulled herself up out of bed and into the bathroom to brush her messy curls and take care of her morning grooming routine. "Last night was..." She sighed unable to find the perfect words to describe the feeling. Kenny made love to her and it wasn't like all those other times they had sex. This one was different. It was special. But that dream, that was a strange dream to have after sleeping with Master Kenny.

Cindy had stripped out of her onesy night gown when her pointy ears twitched. She could hear something in the kitchen. It sounded like rattling metal. Her face scrunched in confusion. Then a light bulb went off and she jumped with a gasp. "My baby!" Cindy squealed with excitement. In a swift vampiric flash Cindy was standing in front of the stove in a pair of light pink laced bra and panties. "It's finally hatching!" She stated as she peeked through the glass window of the oven in hopes that the rattling she heard inside meant she was right. Cindy sat herself on the floor and opened the oven to watch as the egg wiggled then a crack formed and traveled around the beautiful round object. She folded her hands on the door of the stove and leaned her head in, wide eyed as a foot popped out first.
Then another followed by a tail. It looked like it tried to kick the back leg out but it got stuck in the new hole, toppled over and the rest of the egg shattered at once. A baby dragon no larger than a football was layed on its back and opened his big sparkling blue eyes. For a moment Cindy and the hatchling staired at each other. Then the dragon made the most adorable squil. Cindy could not hold herself back any longer. She quickly picked up the dragon and craddled it in her arms.

"Hello little one." The first thing she did next was lift him up in front of her to check the sex. It was a girl, definitely a girl. For the next ten minutes Cindy set the dragon on the counter and tried to think of a name while playing with her new pet. "I am going to name you Opal." She finally decided. "Cause you're my precious gem." She tried to hug the dragon who in return tried to chew on her hair. The name was fitting. This particular dragon had white scales with a shimer of pinks, blues and orange tents sparkling and reflecting in the light depending on the angle. Most of her body was smooth. Apparently she was too young to grow large spikes though there was two small horns that protrued from his head.

"Mast- Uh.. Kenny will be back soon, from whereever he is. Why don't you help me cook some breakfast for him." Cindy spoke to the dragon using a cooing voice like one would talk to a baby. She put a frilly apron on over her undergarments and the fun began. Pancakes, waffles and fried eggs with bacon and sausage was what was on Cindy's breakfast menu. She was not the greatest cook in the world, sometimes her pancakes were a little dark but they were never burnt. Today they were lopsided ovals, a few were golden yellow, perfectly good. The others were stacked on a separate plate with little singe marks in the center or corners. A few had bites in them that Cindy cut into triangles to hide that they were bitten into. The eggs survived the curious dragon but the bacon and sausage were charred and sampled like the pancakes. Apparently baby dragons start trying to breath fire the first day they are born, lucky for Cindy the flames were still tiny. This little dragon was very hungry. Every time she turned her back he found his way to one of the plates.

After cooking was done Cindy finally gave in and pulled out some meat to satisfy the hungry critter. She had finished the last bite when Cindy heard footsteps coming to the door. "He's back!" She whispered as she scooped up the baby and gently pushed her back into the oven. "Be a good girl and stay in here until mommy comes get you." She whispered to the dragon before quickly closing the oven door. As the door opened Cindy turned to look at the kitchen with a frown, it was a bit of a mess, but there was no use worrying about it now. "In the kitchen." She cooed through the open doorway. Then she set Kenny's food on the island and tried to straighten her apron. "Good morning. I made breakfast for you." She told Kenny when he walked into the room.

Kenny could smell the bacon and burnt pancakes from a block away, and with most of the other houses empty this early int ehschool year The werewolf easily put the clues together as he quickened his pace , his stomach aching and seeming to curl up in pain and emptyness. He knew he should have taken atleast some water with him on his morning jog, the mansion after all didn't keep him in the fittest shape.
In no time he was at the frotn door, swinging the door open and steppign in whiel yankign the key from the knob in oen fell swoop as he headed straight for the kitchen. "Good morning too you too." He mused as he glidded past her, peckign her ont he cheaek as he dropped a flavored pack of blood into her apron pocket with one hand and grabbed the plate of bacon with the other while he now free one skimemd across her ass as he passed her to slip ino the chair at the dinign table and ropthe plate otneh table infrotn of him a grin on hsi face as be bit into the first strip, speakign as he chewed, "figured you needed soem breakfast as well, I think it's syrup flavored... maybe maple I',m not to sure." bits a bacon flew form hsi mouth as he spoke unwilling to stop his feastign until the pain in his stomach eased away.
After abotu the tenth strip hhe stopped for a breath, leanign bakc in hsi chair to scoot it away and stand up while he wippe dthe grease from his lips with a napkin, figurign he should actually get a proper plate now as he move dback to the kitchen. "It seems Alyson has traiend you well in cooking." Kenny mused as he looked at the pile of burnt pancakes, the size had more than halved sense the last tiem he had witnessed cindy cook, though he was more releaved to see the pile of golden brown beauties next to it, he took 5 of them, slippign a small sliver of butter between each one to keep the moist before eh drizzeled the syrup on top. "And you're lucky Altain didn;t come back hoem with me this morning, in an outfit liek that, the poor boy would probably have fainted fromt he sudden loss of blood form his head." He said, finally pointign out the girls revealign attire, though he figured she knew exactly what she was doign when she had dressed liek that.

Pink flushed Cindy's cheeks from Kenny's good morning welcome. It appeared the fresh air did him some good. The werewolf was in high spirits. She followed him to the other end of the kitchen but instead of taking a seat to the table she pulled herself up to sit on the counter. Her feet dangled beneath her as she watched Kenny devour her beacon. "Thank you. It smells good." She began to giggle. She could not contain herself. Kenny was really enjoying the breakfast she had made him. It was making her so happy.

Cindy rolled her tongue over her sharp fangs and sunk her teeth into the bag. Delicious. She happily drank while Kenny ate. By the time he went to get another plate she had sucked the blooded bad down to a shriveled piece of plastic. Cindy hopped off the counter and followed him around. She could tell he was being nice. She did not think her past human self would find this burnt meal very appetizing. At least she had carved the meal enough that he did suspect what really happened to some of his meal.

Finally he noticed her outfit, or lack there of. "He is a strange one. I've never seen a boy sooo..." she droned out trying to figure out a good word for it. "afraid of girls?" All the boys she had know in high school, college and the mansion would give practically anything to see girls dress the way she did and yet he was different. She shrugged the thought off as she stepped closer to the wolf. "I can think of another reason I am lucky he did not come back with you." She cooed as she wrapped her arms around his waist from behind and snuggled her head over his shoulders, rubbing her body against his back. She would have gone for his front if his hands had not been busy making his food. "How would he react if he saw me doing this.." She mused as she kissed him on the neck.

"I wouldnt say afraid." Kenny added, a soft smile on his face as he let the statement go, it was obvious the girl didnt ge his inuendo and he wasn;t about to push the subject when she close dup behidn him. It was only a matter of time before she tried ti again it seemed, even after makign ti clear that alst nigth was going to be the last tiem for a whiel. he had to give Cindy the ffact tha the little blonde was stuborn. "I see how it is." Kenny mused as he turned around leavinteh palt otn eh counter so he coudl wrpa his arms aroudn her waste, his hands on her ass with one thumb hooking the elastic of her underwear whiel hsi fingers ran over her smooth pale skin. "Oh I see now, you cook all thsi food to set a trap for your wolf." Kenny said , his face close to hers thier noses nearly touching as he kept a smug smirk on hsi face as his finger sbegna presisng upont eh suppel flesh of her ass now. "You wer hopign for me to.. jsut.. break... a little fodo adn a little skin.." HE took pauses between every other word as he inched clsoer every time with a heavy slow breath. "expecting me to just give in to my desires." His lips now brushign upon hers, jsut secodns form a kiss befoer his grip gto firm on her and he spun the two of them aroudn so he was no longer pinned on the counter, hsi hand smovign form ehr ass to grab the plate behidn ehr and turn away to head back to the kitchen table and sit down. "But i did say no more fun for a while." He added smuggly as he begna cuttign the stack of panckaes now.

"A trap? Me?" She stated innoscently as if being wrong fully accused. "I would never.. do such a..thing" Her voice was soft, low, growing quieter and pausing more near the end. She was becoming excited all it took was a touch from Kenny's warm hands to give her hope. Right now his hands were wondering about her perfectly pale skin as they pleased. She was completely quiet as his inched closer to her. His moist lips teasing her own. She could smell the beacon on his breath. Even that was oddly arousing. This was working. It was actually working. He desired her. Her cheeks flushed again, her eyes began to close. He spun her around, she freely let him. She was his she thought with a small giggle. Then he was gone. Drats.

She began walking towards Kenny with her head tilted down, her bare feet walking slowly towards the table. "I can't believe you would think I would ever try to break you Kenny." She began sounding hurt. "I just wanted to cook for someone I care about. I was bored while you were jogging and thought I could do something..human...and..your being mean." She crossed her arms under her chest and gave a huff which brought her arms up and inadvertently made her chest perk up larger. She pouted her soft pink lips and lifted her head at an angle so he could see her almost glazing eyes and the most adorably pouty face. "I try to be normal and you automatically think I have evil intentions behind them. Do you really think everything I do is to get fun from you?" She crossed past him and scooted her bottom on the table to set across from him. Only to keep up the suggestion that she was upset she kept her back to the boy.

"Be honest, when havent you tried to get sex from me?" Kenny confessed what he thougth to be truth, stoppign to put antoehr fork full of pancake into his mouthand chew, smerkign as he watched the girl slide accross to the other side of the table, his eyes afixed on her lace covered butox as he swallowed hsi food. She HAD to betryign to get sex form him, why else would she even be sitting liek that. She had been angery at him before, and this, this wasn;t anger or dispair, he had to admit that she was getting good at lieing and playign with him, if it hadn't been for the cool mornign walk and the hot food in his stomahc makign him awake and alert, he probably would ahve fallen for her ploy.
For now the boy wanted to see how wel she could stay 'angery' at him as he quietly ate hsi stack of pancakes, eveyr so often stopign to grab a sliver of bacon to munch on befoer he went back to cuting at the mornign pastery, the clink of metla on china beign the only sound for a good two mintue sbefore he finally spoke up again. :so, would you be willign to have sex with Altain?" Kenny asked adruptly ebfoer he put another bite of pancake in his mouth and went back to cuttign whiel he chewed. IT was a question he was curious abotu, he wanted to judge her reaction.. maybe even throw her off guard, though relaly he figrued she could use it if she said yes, the boy needed to empty out figuritivly and literally and it migth be nice for scindy to try an angel.

"I don't ALWAYS try to get sex from you... I like making you happy and most of the time ...we get carried away." She replied childishly trying to make it sound innoscent or in the least put some more blame on him. He could not tell with her back to him but she stuck out her tongue. Then Kenny fell quiet. All she could hear was the metal clinging against glass and a smacking sound as he ate his meal. This was not working. He was not falling for her pouting this time. She was almost sure it would. Cindy wanted to turn her head and look at him but maybe she should try to play it out a little longer. Three times heavy huffs interrupted the silence in the room. In vampire time two minutes could feel much longer. Then kenny finally spoke.

It was not what she expected or wanted to hear. "You want to hook me up with Altain?" Her eyes were wide with surprise. Her head spun towards him without thinking. Seconds later she cursed herself in her mind for reacting so quickly. She stared at him trying to read what he meant into it. And with that she decided to continue with the current mood. She flopped herself backwards to lay flat on the table. Her chest bounced from the landing. Her arms were spread at her side and her curls were spread against the table around her head. "I knew it... You really are getting tired of me." She pouted. Her head rolled back to look at Kenny at an upside down angle. He now had clear vision of her large cleavage beneath the appron as she was laying directly in front of his plate. "First you try to give me to your roommate, who hates me... next you will try to replace me with a new toy." She sighed then reached an arm above her to take his food and place the plat on her flat tummy. "If you don't want me then you don't want my cooking either."

"No, Just one night, the boy needs a self esteem booster." Kenny spoke quickly as he saw cindys reaction, he had expected such an overreaction na dhad to hide a smirk as she flopepd down infrotn of him, she was too cute when she pouted and the view of her pale bosom wasn;t helping his cause. he went to speak in his defense but she quickly took his food , allowign hism to drop his knife on the table isntead as he stood, sighign as he looked at her. she had everything right now, he could walk out of the room and ignore her, btu what fun would that be, that would be retreating. He needed to win this little game as he put on a little half grin , his eyes lookign over her spread otu body slowly takign in eveyr inch as he spoke and slowly cirlce dthe table. "No, if i were tired with you I could have requested the twins to be bunked with me instead of you... you with your lovely round breasts, and perfectly sculpted thighs." He mused as he got to her side of the table his hand running slowly up and down her calf once befoer planting both palms on the tabel either side of her legs and heftign himself up with a quick jump to land, kneeling, over her stomach,. the boy sat bakc now so he sat upon her thighs. "And if las tnigth wasn't proof enough .. then maybe." Kenny paused as his thumbs slipped into his sweats and he ran them alogn till they touched at the front, slowly pulling down the elastick to expose the lump in his boxers. "I could give you a repeat." HE said esoftly as he began leanign forward forward once so onc emroe the two's lips were barely touchign, going in for a kiss only to stop once more. 'But first.. I need to..." With that he boy sat up quickly, his free hand pullign a fork from his pockets that he had swipepd as she tookt eh plate.a grin of sucess on his face as he stuck it into the pancakes and tore off a chunk to bring to his mouth, speakign as he chewed. "finish breakfast."

Cindy thought about about Altain as she watched Kenny walk around her. She was still hesitant but he did need a better attitude and she did have a skill for cheering people up and boosting their confidence. At least she liked to think so. His touch on her legs caught her thoughts back to being solely on Kenny. He was between her legs, then seconds later stratling the vampire. This was a good sign. If she had a heart it might be patting a bit faster. Her eyes shifted up towards him. Cindy craned her head to see his tent just over her the valley of her chest. "I think I need more proof." She agreed as his lips came closer to hers. Then just before they met he was up and eating again. Cindy scrunched her nose and pursed her lips in disappointment. It was a quick unintended expression that quickly faded once she realized she did so. She was so close.

Cindy watched Kenny chew his food when she noticed some of the syrup dripping from his chin, not to mention the crumbs from his not so distinguished eating habits. "You do need to eat so you can have all your energy." She reluctantly agreed as she pulled herself up on her elbows. She tilted her head slightly watching him chew. "You have a little something..." She said casual while pointing to her face. Then she shook her head. "Here, let me get it." She pushed his plat off her stomache onto the table so she could sit up better. Her hand reached up towards his chin as if to wipe it off, instead her lips came over the corner of his lips to suck the syrup off with a soft kiss. "You are making a mess. I'll help you finish." She decided as she took his fork and scooped up another piece of pancake. Cindy lifted the fork up to his mouth, but whether what happened was fate or on purpose it was really hard to tell. The pancake must not have been on the fork very well for the piece broke off the fork and fell into Cindy's apron, right between her beautiful breasts. She gasped in surprise. "Oh no..." She tugged the top of the apron more and looked down at the damage. "It's all sticky." she complained.

Kenny gave a soft smile, he felt defeated when he saw her prop her self up, he knew before she even leaned forward what was comming and he let it happen, it was nice to feel ehr lips so close to his, even goign so far as makign his smiel grow. her lips were always cold to the touch but he had never mind, they were also always so soft, and moist, never chapped, he had often wondered if it was due to her beign dead though he thought her lips woudl be drier if she were dead. Hsi thougths aside, he ahd to admit he enjoye dher tease, though he figured it had been planly obvious no matter how much he resiste dthe boner gave away everything, he cursed himself for enjoyign ehr body so, but figured ti would be over soon, all he had todo was let ehr feed him now and he could pull up his pants and it would be done.
But ofcours eit was never that easy with the mansion girls, and jsut liek that the food missed his mouth and was on the girls cleavage, he closed his mouth itno a smerk as he cocked his brow, questioning her intent, figruign ti was fall for an accident, though he would oblige. "Fine.. fine i'll play along.. just this morning." The boy said in an over exagerated, defeated sigh as he move dhis hands from the plate and slowly slid them up her curves to slip under her apron to claps ehr breasts, his hands instinctivly finding ehr ipples under his thumbs as he spread her bossom apart and dipped his head down to take the pancake into his mouth.

It took all the strength Cindy had to keep an over joyed smile from appearing on her face. She didn't want him to suspect this was intentional. Cindy nodded her head in agreement. Just this morning, and the next, and then next. She mused in her mine. "Alright." The smile did now stay away for long. His warm hands against her chests felt heavenly, probably because she had wanted this so badly.
That smile turned into a look of horror in a manor of seconds.

While Kenny's head ducked into Cindy's chest the door to the oven flew open. Opal shot out and charged into Kenny's chest tackling him to the floor. The dragon stood on Kenny's chest and arched her back with her tail in the air with a squeaky growl vibrating in the back of it's throat. "No!" Cindy cried as she used her vampire speed to swoop up the dragon and get to the other corner of the kitchen in two seconds flat. She was hoping that she was quick enough that Kenny wouldn't know what hit him. Her back was to Kenny as she first tried to calm the creature down. Her voice was in a hushed but comforting tone. "It's okay. He was not trying to hurt me." Then she moved on to scolding him. "Bad girl. We never ever EVER hurt Mast-" She stopped herself realizing she wasn't supposed to call him that any more. "Err..daddy. That is daddy and we never hurt daddy." She informed the creature while scratching behind it's ear. If she was mommy then it only made sense in her mind that Kenny would be daddy.

With that resolved Cindy swiftly turned around with her arms behind, once again trying to hide the creature, while she checked on Kenny. "Are you alright Kenny?"

And just liek that Kenny was ont eh floor, his eyes openign to the blured creature on his chest but as he blinked to slear hsi vision it was gone. "I.. sure i'm fine." Kenny groane dotu as he laid ont eh ground, his hand runnign ove rhis ribs to check for any breaking, all seeemd fine though he was definatly going to be bruised for a weak from waht ever hit him. "What hit me?" He asked as he slowly sat up wincign as his muscle spulled on his soar ribs. his head lifte dup to sniff the air and he could pick otu a new scent, he had thought it had been the food , but now with most the bacon gone he could tell it was new, or atleast soemthign that hadn;t been itneh house last night. "Cindy did you see what that wa-" Kenny had slowly goen to get up his hand reachign up ont he table for support , though in his cofnusion he placed his foto down on the pancakes that had flown off of cindys body when she had moved, the food mush under his foto makign him loose his ballance as he was half way up, slammign back down btu this time hsi head smacked hard uponth e table , the sharp pain makign him gasp before every thing whent black and the boy was unconcious ont he ground.

It was like a movie playing in Cindy's little head and someone hit the slow motion button. She saw his foot land on the pancake and slide back. She watched his head go forwards and bang against the table before falling back. As much as she wanted to run over to him she was frozen in place until her master was lying unconcious on the ground. "I had a feeling it would go bad when he first saw you, but I never imagined this." Cindy stated aloud as she leaned down to see Kenny's body under the table.

Opal clung to Cindy's bra strap from behind while Cindy swiftly raced over to Kenny, scooped him up into her arms, and carried him over to the couch in the next room. She gently layed him across the cushions and placed a small pillow under his head to make him as comfortable as possible. Then she went into the kitchen and wrapped some ice in a small towel. When she returned Opal was sitting on Kenny's chest watching him 'sleep'. Cindy got on her knees and hovered over Kenny's head while she put the ice on the bright red make. "Kenny? Wake up sweety." She coed in his ear, she was worried she had really hurt him. Opal crawled closer on his chest and snapped her toothless mouth shut over the uncontious werewolf's nose. Cindy would have scolded the dragon but then Kenny stirred.
"You hit your head really hard." She told him. "I am sorry." She pouted, this time it was genuine. "I should have caught you or helped you up. This is all my fault." She began to whine, ignoring the fact that the dragon was still attached to his face.

Kenny awoke with a low groan, his eyes opening slowly as they tried to focus on the strange object in his immediate view. It didn;t take any tiem for himt o realize it was the reason he was breathign through his mouth right now as what ever it was had his nostrils clamped closed. THe boy went to rub hs forhead ,stopping as his hand felt over the Ice pack that covered his cranium. At least he wasn't in the hospital, he thougth to hismelf as he blinekd a few more tiems to focus his vision now, going cross eyed as he made out the white reptile.
There was no fear, nor-surpise as he realize dhe had an unknown creature clamped to his nose, instead his hands came straigth at it, one to pinch his fingers on the reptiles elongated neck right behidn its jaw, seeign if it was liek a snake where he could forc eits mouth open with enough pressure, and none to his surpise he wa right. his other hand going to grab at it;s body, though he had missjudged the neck length and he isntead found hismelf blindliy workign downt he neck till he got to the creatures chest, looping his thumb aroudn one arm ad hsi finger worked over teh dorsal of the animal, his eyes goign wide as he felt the scaled muscle of a third limb on it's back. "When did you get a drake?" Kenny asked curiosuly with his hands on is neck and body now he slowly pryd it from his nose and moved it farther up so he could inspect the dragosn gaping mouth. 'Curious, no teeth, the babies must be entirly dependent of it;s parents.. rare for most reptiles." he mused, the body totlay enveloped in the creature he had actualy forgotten who the owner must be, or the woudn on hsi head.

Cindy was very relieved and so happy when Kenny began to wake up. She watched him curiously as he pulled Opal off his nose. She was impressed how call he was and how well he handled the baby dragon. If she had woken up to a giant reptile attached to her nose she probably would have freaked out. "You mean a dragon?" She corrected him "I got her yesterday at the pet store." She informed him. Cindy was growing excited as she watched him examine the dragon. He seemed to like her. "Her name is Opal." Cindy informed him. "She hatched this morning. I did my best to keep her away form your breakfast she seems to really like pancakes." She mused. "Isn't she adorable?" The blonde exclaimed in a cutsy voice. Then she realized she was putting all her attention on the dragon. "Are you okay? Does your head hurt?" She asked as she removed the ice pack and leaned in closer to inspect whether the bump went down.

"Wait... YOUR dragon?!" Kenny exclaimed as the words hit him, hsi hands letting go of the dragon who landed on his chest for only a moment before it scampered off of him, the boy gaspign formt he force of the dragons hind legs as it lept off him and clawed up the girls leg to latch on to her bar strap again, his neck crainign ove rher shoulder to squack at the werewolf beforem tucking away behidn ehr again. that left Kenny still slightly stunned as cindy craned over him . "Wait..wait...where did you get a dragon... how much did it cost... HOW did you pay for it...did youg et any information on how to raise it?" Kennys questions now flowed freely form his lips as the realization sunk in that Cindy had bougth a dragon. "My, my head is fine... the ribs migth take a day or two... faster if there is a full moon and all.. anyw ays.... how much was the dragon?" he asked his words quick rushign abck to teh original question.

"I got her yesterday at the shopping center, I just told you that... Are you sure your head is okay?" She asked him suspiciously. She leaned down even further to look into his eyes as if checking for brain damage, not that she knew how. Since he was insisting on the cost she simply shrugged her shoulders "It wasn't much. I charged it on the card. They gave me a handbook on dragons, I skimmed through it." She told him simply. "Opal is sorry for bruising your ribs. She was just trying to protect her mommy weren't you" she said as she reached over her shoulder and scratched under the dragon's neck. Then Cindy leaned down kissing Kenny's bump on his head. "I can help you feel even better." She leaned further down to kiss him on the lips. She could tell he was still tense and was trying to relax him a little. Her hand slide down his chest. "Maybe I should give you a full body check up. You know to make sure nothing else is broken." She mused as her hand slide even lower and rubbed over the lump in his pants.

Kenny accepted the kiss as always, though eh sigehd as he lay bakc down onthe sofa whent ehgirls hands begna to venture down hsi body. He gave he a disaproving glare at her last sentence. She was inssatiable, he kenw he should be happy for the attention she gav ehim, but he had jsut gone over the whole talk with ehr last night, hell last tiem he showed any ounce of givign in his ribs were broekn by an over protective dragon. And yet through allt hat he hands were still working in vain on his crotch to get him to giv ein. Sure he was alreayd nursing a semi by her touches, btu that was his body givign in not his brain.
Oh how his brain hurt right now, the throbbing was worse than the blood pulsing to his lower member, but he couldn;t give into her that esily, he had to think throught eh pain. Kenny twisted to move his hand to grab hers, wincign as his muscles pulle don hsi tender ribs, remidnign him that he shoudlnt be moving his rigth side at all. He didn;t trust cindy to find pain killers for him, not in a house that had only had an angel licign in it until now. He didn;t hav ehe physical strenght to figth her off, nor could he think throught eh pain to talk her out of it, he had todo soemthign though, he couldn't just give in.
"Now now... not infrotn of the child." were the first words he could think of as he nodded oher shoudler, wher ethe dragon kept glarign at him intently. "Pluss what do you know about medicine? hmmm?" He added in a matter of fact tone. "You are no doctor...or nurse, why don't you go put your child in a safe place.. and... some one with eh rigth credentials." it was the best he could think of, either she would take it literally and he coudl have time to rest, or what he most likely figured, she would reinterpret his words and he migth get a show from this. either or he let her think over it as he moved her hand from hsi crothc before layign bakc flat otn eh cushions with a sigh of relief as his ribs relaxed.

killer_kenny said:
Kenny accepted the kiss as always, though eh sigehd as he lay bakc down onthe sofa whent ehgirls hands begna to venture down hsi body. He gave he a disaproving glare at her last sentence. She was inssatiable, he kenw he should be happy for the attention she gav ehim, but he had jsut gone over the whole talk with ehr last night, hell last tiem he showed any ounce of givign in his ribs were broekn by an over protective dragon. And yet through allt hat he hands were still working in vain on his crotch to get him to giv ein. Sure he was alreayd nursing a semi by her touches, btu that was his body givign in not his brain.
Oh how his brain hurt right now, the throbbing was worse than the blood pulsing to his lower member, but he couldn;t give into her that esily, he had to think throught eh pain. Kenny twisted to move his hand to grab hers, wincign as his muscles pulle don hsi tender ribs, remidnign him that he shoudlnt be moving his rigth side at all. He didn;t trust cindy to find pain killers for him, not in a house that had only had an angel licign in it until now. He didn;t hav ehe physical strenght to figth her off, nor could he think throught eh pain to talk her out of it, he had todo soemthign though, he couldn't just give in.
"Now now... not infrotn of the child." were the first words he could think of as he nodded oher shoudler, wher ethe dragon kept glarign at him intently. "Pluss what do you know about medicine? hmmm?" He added in a matter of fact tone. "You are no doctor...or nurse, why don't you go put your child in a safe place.. and... some one with eh rigth credentials." it was the best he could think of, either she would take it literally and he coudl have time to rest, or what he most likely figured, she would reinterpret his words and he migth get a show from this, though even with that he doubted she brought any of her costuems or uniforms with her in th emove. Who would bring a nurse outfit to a college any ways. either or he let her think over it as he moved her hand from hsi crothc before layign bakc flat otn eh cushions with a sigh of relief as his ribs relaxed.

"You're right" Cindy stood up for a frown from watching him flinch in pain. "You really did hurt daddy." She told the dragon as she once more looked over Kenny. The baby dragon was untrained and what she wanted to do next with Kenny might cause her to misbehave again. "I'll be back soon." She warned Kenny as she left the room.

Cindy went straight for her room. She did not think it was a good idea to leave Opal in the kitchen unsupervised or in the oven in case Altain came home. "I want you to be a good girl and stay in here." Cindy said as she let the dragon down on the bed. "No breathing fire and don't eat anything." she pointed her finger at the dragon who snorted smoke from her nostrals in response.

After digging around in her closet and a quick change Cindy had returned down the hallway in a matter of a few minutes. She stepped in the living room dressed in a light pink nurse outfit. It looked more like a cosplay nurse costume from an anime they way it was styled fit with elbow length gloves, leg warmers which of course she wore soft stockings beneath and left out the heels. Her pale flat tummy was exposed and there was a hot pink cross on the knee paddings and material over the chest and of course who could forget the hat. "I have my medical credentials right here." Cindy held up a fake medical diploma that came with the outfit.
"Now don't move. I don't want you hurting yourself." She said as she pulled herself onto the arm rest of the couch by his feet. She got on her hands and knees crawling over the first cushon. "Just lie back and relax-" She caught herself about to say master and paused before continuing one. "While I administer your treatment." Cindy was now over him with a hand supported on each thigh and her head just level with his crotch. She used one hand to unzip his pants and tried to gently tug the material down.

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1039590

"Take your time" He caleld out after her as she walked away, waiting for the click fo the door as she closed it behind her before he let out a sigh and relaxed hsi whole body as if to melt into the cushions. She hadn;t gone the direction of the front door so she wasn't going for an actual doctor. That was a good sign, though he wondered if she did have a uniform hidden away inthat trunk she had brought along, he definatly didn;t think she would have bougth a nurse costume while shopping for clothes yesterday. Well what ever the blondes midn had decided on it atleast gave him a few minutes to relaxe, after the mornign run and the little trouble ont he table ti was nice to get a few minutes of silence.

He ha dnearly drifte doff into a nap by the time his ear spicke dup the soft shuffled of ehr stockinged feet. His eye scracke dopen to look over her outfit, a brow cockign up with curiousity. "You don;t look like anynurse i've ever seen." though she was a step ahead as he move dhis arm up to pluck the papers form her hand. "Doctor fromt eh Giving Heads hospital?" Kenny mused curiously as he read over the amusign paper, his hand folding and pressignt he paper to his chest as she told him not to move, his eyes watchign ehr intently a smirk onhsi face as he loved at her hangign bosom as she crawled over to him. soon enough she was at her prize and exposing it, still though he didn;t make it easy, where he would have usually been thinkign of sex instead he had let his mind wander so his member wasn;t as hard or fully erect yet, instead it lay there thick yet soft, waitign for ti to be teased to full attention. "do all nurses form the hospital star the inspection...so low on their patients body?" He asked curiously seeing how well thougth out she made this role play.

"Mhmm... I have to make sure everything works." Cindy confirmed, emphasizing the word everything as she look up at Kenny with her big eyes. "The treatment will make the blood flow from here all the way up there." She pointed at his crotch then her finger made an invisible line up to his head without moving herself. "It will make you feel better and forget the pain." She told him then she looked down. A frown grew on her lips. Her prize came out from hiding but it did not look happy to see her. "Oh my. This is worse than I thought." She exclaimed. Her gloved hand moved underneath his soft rod and she lifted it upwards with her finger, rubbing the soft material of her gloves over the groves to test if it would stay up. "Don't worry I can fix it." She reassured Kenny as she gently clapped both hands around the rod, one hand over the other. Then Cindy did what she did best. She leaned her head down and began to lick the pink mushroom head like it was a lolipop. First short happy strokes of the tongue lapped over the flesh. Then the strokes became longer as her tongue circled around the soft flesh. Hungrily she pursed her lips around the tip and began to suckle on the head. "Mmmm.." She coed as her hands rubbed him back and forth as if they were trying to warm the object up.

Three weeks Kenny spent trying to keep his little Cindy at bay, the whole time lookign for a job, after he had seen the bill that the little blonde vampire clocke dup from revenge spending. So now his life consisted of constant cold showers, a minimum wage part tiem jopb, baby sitting(for when the vamprie forgot about her new pet dragon) and jugglign what little social life he had alreayd accumulated on campus(which consisted of the Dryad, Altaina nd the few work friends he had formed) Three weeks, and tomorrow he was goign to have to mix school work and the like into his new temporary life. Atleast he had the bed to himself tonight, he thought, as eh looked over to the locked slidign door that lead to his little temptress' room. He had convinced Cindy to get a full nigths sleep for school, which meant no sharign a bed, sure he had to promise a few. . . 'favors' for her, god he hoped she had the control not to call ona favor on the first day. He doubted it but pushed the thougth to the back of hsi mind, now, now all he wanted to think about was the pillow under his head and the sheets wrapepd aroudn his body as he finally got soem sleep.

Kenny sat in a silver chair. Control panels with neon light keys surrounded the little room. There was a large glass window behind the man with a view to the outside. It was black outside with stars and the view of a planet in the distance. It was deep space. He sat proud with his legs spread. Tugging on a chain causing it to rattle and enticing a heavenly moan. A girl, who had been sitting on the ground beside him, leaned forwards onto her hands and knees. She crawled forwards so that he could get a view of her swaying tail and then towards him. The girl was wearing nothing but a golden slave princess Leia bikini slowly crawled in front of him. Freckles scattered across her tan body like constilations and the lights on the panels reflected on her skin like black lights in a rave. The red head looked up at her master lustfully. Her brown eyes glowed red for a moment. She crawled between his legs and leaned back onto her knees. Her red hair was set a bun on each side of her head and her horns curled around her face. The gold rings on her horns jingled as the alien slave girl bowed her head. Her hands went behind her back so he could get a full view of her body. “Master Sith Lord Kenny. What is your desire? My only thoughts are how I can please you.” She looked up at him then towards his crotch. The girl sucked in half of her bottom lip. He could tell she wanted to move her hands from behind her back. “My body is at your disposal.” She coed submissively. “Or… “ She hesistated. “Can I…can I see it?”

Kenny sat upon his throne, draped in a black robe that shadowed his face, all that was visible was the smuggest grint he man had ever heald. He was a Sith,m feared by all, withe h power of the universe at hsi literal finger tips, what wasn't there to be happy about as he glanced down at his eager little slave, her white bossom hoverign betwem his legs, he was half tempte dto jsut squeeze hsi knees together jsut to teas ethe girls body. He heald hismelf back though as his hands left teh arm rests to lower his hood as he spoke. "Now now, are you really going to make your master work for soemthign you want? You may ask to see it yes." Kenny mused teasingly as he leaned back in the throne once the hood had fallen all the way, pushing his brown bangs from hsi face before restign his hands back down again. "But you must derobe your master yourself, if you truely want to see him in all hsi glory." Kenny stated his demands, awaitign the response of the horned gigner as his eyes gazed over her body, seemingly fixated on each freckly as a new ligth shown upon them.

Back
Top Bottom