Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

League of Legends Thread

HeartOfTheDarkness

Promise Nothing, Deliver Less
Hello. Recently I've been playing a lot of League of Legends. I've made a good amount of friends while playing, and unfortunately I've also met a lot of douche bags as well. I was just wondering if there were any other players on the site.

We don't have to friend each other, I'm just curious about the other player. You don't have to tell me your username, but tell me some other things. How often do you play? What's your favorite champions? What level are you? Ect.

As for me, I don't get to play that often, due to working a lot. I mainly play at night and on my days off. Because of that, I'm only level 11. My favorite champions are Rammus, Cho'gath, Pantheon, and Gragus.

I hope to hear from other players. Also, if you would like to friend my, my username is DarknessHarbinger. It's my username for most sites, just not this since someone else beat me to it.

Ah, I see. Must've missed it. Thanks for redirecting me.

Well then. IGNORE THIS THREAD..................IGNORE THIS THREAD....................................................................IGNORE THIS THREAD.

Back
Top Bottom