Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Return of the Exalted (closed for me and Kaybee)

Memories of pleasure mingled with the reality of sensation and Sarah began to move with them. They took ahold of her, guiding her. She had always been a more passive lover but her exaltation had not and it was changing her little by little. She reached down, running slim fingers through Erik's hair, grip tightening as his hand finally found her heated sex and began playing it with skilled fingers.

While she squeaked and moaned and bit her lip in arousal Sarah was looking lower, not meeting Erik's searching eyes but instead staring longingly -perhaps even predatorially- at the bulge in his pants. As he lifted her leg she decided to try and do something about it, taking advantage of a supernatural flexibility she hadn't even known she possessed until that point to raise her torso until she was practically folded in half at the waist. From there she could reach her objective and she wasted no time in interrupting the other solar's slow descent to do so, reaching around both sides of her leg to grab at his pants. It was a difficult task but one that she could accomplish in little time nonetheless, knowledge of the present combining with power from long ago to ease the chore of undoing Erik's pants so that she could reach in and free his manhood.

((Sorry for the slow reply - spent most of the day losing horribly in Poker Night 2.))

I was a bit surprised by Sarah's flexibility as she reached for my pants, though I didn't complain and simply slowed my trip down her leg as she freed my shaft.

I had actually been a bit worried for a few days after my Exaltation when I realised how much bigger the thing had gotten - when hard it was about a foot long and thick enough that I figured it would tank my sex life. Then I overheard a couple of exalted girls gossiping about the size of a guy one had slept with the night before and realised that while mortal women were probably off the table for me, fellow exalts were tough enough to manage it. I just had to hope Sarah would realise the same thing.

With my pants out of the way, though, I continued down her leg towards her womanhood as I'd originally planned, making sure I kept my lips from touching it with anything more than the barest graze.

Back
Top Bottom