Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Long Term Partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIDAssassinWolf

Supernova
Alright so i've been gone from the site for a while due to real life.
I'm looking for partners that don't mind waiting on responses from time to time, as i can't be on 24/7, well nobody can :p

Alright, well I can play both Female and Male characters, but i'm looking to play Female Characters the most, right now. I'm open for any kind of plot ideas. Head's up, while my girls have attitude, they enjoy being submissive, and yet also sometimes getting to be ever so slightly dominate.
My girls seem to always some how get into trouble, or trouble finds them.

I'm looking for a partner who can handle such things, can be gentle, but also firm. You must be able to not only get her into trouble at some points, but also be able to get her out of trouble, just the same. He is dominating, but willing to let her explore, though keeps her on a leash.
My girls will fight being dominated yes, but, it doesn't last forever, i promise.

I am also open to less dominating ideas just the same, but my girls don't seem to change as far as there attitude and the trouble finding them. I can play from Past to Future, Human, to Fantasy. After all, i'm not a to picky person, and always willing to often try out new things. I will say i tend to base my girls off myself(Though, not fully) to be honest, just makes them easy to play with that way.

I'm open to doing Role-Play with Males and Females, since i can play both gender of characters. I just ask that you can make a paragraph or more one we have. While i like to try and work around what it is you are craving and wanting the most, i'm rather flexible and willing to often try out new or different things.

Here is a link to my Characters(male and Females), and along with some plots and ideas as well.
http://w11.zetaboards.com/MIDAssassinWolf/forum/3401968/
I'm also open to other ideas and such as well if you have them.

Roleplays will have to be in a PM, as they are just easier to really keep track of right now for me.

ALSO! You will need to be able to keep a plot going. If you can't put your own twists and turns into a plot, let alone manage to work around ones i may toss in, then you may not be able to keep up with me.
While i tend to try and get plots or ideas a little more set in stone, i may often veer off path, just to twist things around, drop the plot out, instead of just running right into the end of it.

That being said, bumps are welcome, but please contact me through PMs as the only time i may check here is to bump this as well when i feel like trying to find more partners.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom