Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Submissive/Naive Female looking for Domineering Male

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all~

My name is Candy, for all intent and purpose anyway, and I am looking for something a little particular. But before I get into the things that I request, crave and will love you for, let me tell you a little about myself.

I have been roleplaying since I was in 6th grade. At first, my role playing skills were lacking. Looking back I see this. But! As the years went on, I gradually began to read books (not that I didn't read before ^^; )), and developed a fondness for the English language. As I grew older, I found that role playing was like writing a story with others. I became addicted. I have many sites on which I roleplay. The first of which being Gaiaonline. I am not keen on the idea of group role playing. I say this specifically because of the fact that, often times things get misconstrued and people often get confused as to whose on first, what's on second. Please keep this in mind.

I am sure most of you are wondering as to why I am looking for a domineering male character, so, let me tell you. Recently I started to read '50 Shades of Grey'. The female character in this book, Miss Ana (Anastasia) Steele, is a naive, innocent girl who was not privy to the wonderful world of sex, due in part by her high standards of the ideal male. That is until she happens upon the beautiful, control freak, Christian Grey. They find each other unavoidable and embark on a dark path into sexuality. Christian sets forth rules as to what Ms. Steele must do and/or not due. Completely captivated by Mr. Grey, Ana agrees.

Anyway, this particular 'kink' as it were, has appealed to me on every level imaginable. Domineering, sexy, suave, controlling to the point of madness. All of which is very highly looked upon in my own personal opinion. So let me set forth what I am not willing to do, seeing as this list is much shorter.

Absolutely not!
Fireplay
Any control of bathroom usage
Anal fisting
Any other body fluid besides semen or saliva
furries, I would like this to be semi realistic. Animal ears or tails are alright, but please no other animal features
Other females, I'm sorry but you HAVE to be male. Thus the title is requesting a domineering 'MALE'. If I wanted a woman, I would have asked.
For the time being that is all I can think of, if I do think of more I will let you all know :)

As far as plots go, formulating something would be nice. I'd be more than willing to contribute to the plot, but I would like a little input as well. Please do not be intimated to contact me. I prefer to rp through thread or pm, seeing as this is the most direct. No, zero tolerated, chat rping. I find it difficult. Don't contact me if you are intended to ask. I'll tell you no.

Well I certainly hope to hear from you <3

Regards,
C

ps. I would prefer this being a long to roleplay rather than something short. They hold no interest for me so do not ask please.

Current things that have inspired me that I want to rp:
Native American Woman/Colonial setter-
This 'idea' as it were, was roughly thought up due to the Disney movie 'Pocahontas'. Forgive me but John Smith within the first few scenes of the movie made me blush. If we could develop a plot together, that would be wonderful.

Human/Jack Frost
This 'idea' was again based of another movie. This one however was thought up due to the new Dreamworks 'Rise of the Guardians'. I would very much like to rp something with a...Jack Frost-esk character. Brainstorming would also need to be involved.

Lady in Waiting/Replaced King-
This idea is a little more involved. This idea was also roughly based of the movie for MGM "Man in the Iron Mask' staring Leonardo DiCaprio. The idea is, after the king is replaced with his identical twin brother, the imposter king must hide his true identity from a particular lady in waiting (of rather the kings most current mistress). Brainstorming is required.

Innocent girl/Criminal or Badboy
This was based off of something that I saw in 'Supernatural'. The situation was a naive, god fearing young woman approaches the Winchester boys. Dean has been shot. Sam, the younger of the two, asks the young girl for a towel. Now the idea would not revolve around the Winchesters (now I would not mind at all if it did. Dean my preferred poison XD, but not required). Something to effect would be fun I think.

Beauty and the Beast

I've been inspired by this story ever since I was a little girl. Now by no means would it be anything like the original, nor would be like that terrible attempt to make a beauty and the beast known as beastly. Sadly though, something to that effect.
A beautiful man, conceited in his ways, arrogant in everything he does is cursed by a gypsy/witch to walk the earth for the remainder of his days if he can not find love, who loves him in gruesome form,as a misshapen monstrosity.

Spoils of War
This idea was loosely based off the thoughts and RP I've started with someone who never decided to reply. The idea is that a group of soldiers is looking about for the spoils of war. Their leader, wanders off in search of any sort of loot.
He then attacked by a young girl, who then his solders then quickly restrain. More brain storming would be needed, but that's the gist of it.

More to come <3

P.S (and this one is major) If you contact me and ask me if I'd like to reply and I write you a length reply that I've spent hours on you think that is not wonderful, please have the common decency as a person to let me know that you don't think that the roleplay between the two of us will work out. I prefer to know if you're not interested than to simply sit and wait for a reply that may or may not come. It's a dick move and to be quite frank with all of you, it pisses me the fuck off! Needed to get that off my chest <3

Hello C, I'm very interested in a Pocahontas style of length. I've always thought she as ravishing. Please let me know if you're interested. I realize my lack of bio. I just registered lol.

I hope you'll consider playing with me
Z

ZellMaster said:
Hello C, I'm very interested in a Pocahontas style of length. I've always thought she as ravishing. Please let me know if you're interested. I realize my lack of bio. I just registered lol.

I hope you'll consider playing with me
Z

PM has been sent <3

Kiki said:
would you be up for a perverted nurse/sexy nurse rp?
It all depends on the story and characters :)

Do forgive my absence, to those of you who replied to me through my thread, I am SO sorry it took me nearly 10 days to reply back to you. <3 I certainly do hope to hear from you all again.

And...BUMP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom