Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Some Smut Action!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rage

Star
While I do love long-term roleplays with excellent stories, right now I'm feeling for something short-term with some good ole' smut!

I'm a literate roleplayer who enjoys a tad bit of humor, and I prefer it when my partner gives me 2 or more descriptive paragraphs... if you give me something good, I'm sure to give it right back at you!

I only play with female roleplayers who play female characters.

I slightly prefer threads to pms since my inbox tends to get all jumbled up, but I'm completely fine with both of those options!

Now, let's get straight to it!

CRAVINGS

-Incest

Father X Daughter
*Doesn't have to have a giant age gap. Though I prefer to have my roleplay partners have their character be from age 17 to mid twenties.

Big Brother X Little Sister
*Again, doesn't have to have a huge age gap.

-Monster

Tentacle Monster
*I love having opportunities to play this. Haven't had too many, but it's worth it when it happens!

Ogres/Orcs/Trolls/Bigfoot?!
*Decided to put them all together since they can somehow relate... wait, what the hell bigfoot?!

If you have any other monster ideas, let me know... I'm sure we can work out something cool!

Elves
*What can I say? I have a thing for elf girls!

Other Pairings

Childhood Friend X Childhood Friend

Anthro Pairings
*Yup, completely fine with furry anthros!

Fandom
*I'll list a few games that I'm familiar with:

-Mass Effect Series

-Elder Scrolls Series (Skyrim!)

-Final Fantasy Series (Mostly VII, slightly X)

-Star Wars (Of course, also goes for movies and shows and schtuff!)

Basic Plots

Coach x Athelete
-Since his wife left him, Coach Hackman has been left sexually frustrated and demanding. He finally gets pushed to the edge, and decides to take advantage of one of his athletes in the locker room.

Cop x Civilian
-On an open, barren road in the middle of summer, your character finds herself speeding and get pulled over by a big, muscular cop. Doesn't take much imagination to guess what happens.

Martial Arts Instructor x Student
-Your character has been consistently going to a martial arts studio and having private lessons with a handsome, ripped young master. As the lesson goes on, his hands wander over her body in suggestive places, adding onto the rising heat through the practice... when happens next is up to us.

Step Brother x Step Sister
-Your character has been living with her step-brother uncomfortably for quite a while, with sexual tension always hanging in the air when you two were around. One day, their parents leave the house for a night, and things finally rise and erupt when he catches you coming out of the shower.

...And that's all for the moment! If you're interested, please get back to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom