Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Zorua & Friends in: A Stroll Through the Park (open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skye looked to Scurry and nodded. "Mmm..yes yes" He chuckled softly, putting a hand ontop of the Zorua's head. When the guy nipped though, Scrafty gasped "H-hey, not to hard..." He gulped and blushed softly "Think...you could swing around...and give me a taste of you?"

"S-sorry... and sure I can do that" Scurry says to him. He turns around, backs up a bit and puts his hind legs behind Skye's shoulders. "Skye? I won't be able to go as deep on you now due to our size differences." He notes to Skye. Scurry continues to suck Skye but only manages just past the tip.

Skye looked to Scurry and bit his lip softly. When the hind legs were swung around his shoulders, and the member was seen in front of him, Skye nodded. "It's...okay" He gulped a little, leaning in and licking at the amount of length that he could. The scrafty's hands moved around and gripped Scurry's butt, and pulled him closer. This allowed the scrafty to slip the other pokemon's tip into his own mouth.

Scurry gasps softly, biting Skye a little hard, but not enough to draw blood. "S-Skye." Scurry says lightly moaning. He pulls his mouth off of Skye, and starts to paw and lick the tip.

(omg we're all dark types)

Scouter walks to Mabelle and looks up at her. "Like the rain do you Mabelle?" Absol asks.

"No problem Mabelle." she replied. Scouter's breath became a little heavier. "H-hey… Mabelle?" She asked.

She gave a seductive smirk and smiled "I think we're on the same page as she lightly dragged her feathers along the horn on her head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom